The Ride

Story Info
As we ride in the mountains you climb around in front of me.
1.1k words
4.23
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been to my house several times with my son's wife. Every time you are there you lean over the counter in front of me so that I have to look straight at your breasts. Walking by me you always make sure you rub against me and when you do it excites me. After you leave all I can think about is touching you and kissing you all over. You are so much younger than me I feel guilty about having the feeling I have for you.

Unable to handle it any longer I gather up all of my inner strength and ask you to go riding with me one day. You start smiling and tell me you would love to. Before I can ask you when you want to go you ask if we can go tomorrow morning. I tell you that we will leave at seven in the morning and that you need to wear something that will protect you.

You show up at my door at seven wearing pink leather pants and a pink leather halter top with a pink leather jacket. You ask if what you are wearing is fine to ride in and I can barely get the words out that it is perfect. We get on my motorcycle and start up into the mountains.

Feeling your arms around me as we ride makes my heart beat faster. As we are rolling through the curves you put your leg around me and begin moving under my arm. Quickly I put my arm around you and hold you as you get in front of me. As I ask you if you are crazy you tell me you are and kiss me passionately. I struggle to see the road and ask you to wait until we stop to do that. You hold me tight and put your head on my shoulder as I look for a place we can stop.

I see a small road and turn onto it. As I start onto the road I see that it is a hidden parking area that overlooks the valley below. Before I can help you off of the motorcycle you start kissing me again. You tell me that you have wanted to do that for a long time and it is as wonderful as you had imagined it would be. We finally get off of the motorcycle and I get a blanket out of the saddlebag. We take our jackets off and hang them on the handlebars then spread the blanket out on the ground. We sit down on the blanket and talk about the ride and how crazy you are.

As we talk I ask you why you agreed to go riding with me. Our ages are very different and I am two times your age. You laugh and tell me that I have always told you how pretty you are and I have always been kind and thoughtful when you are with me. As we are talking you push me onto my back and lean down to kiss me. I put my arms around you and we kiss passionately as I hold you tightly.

Rolling us onto our sides I am kissing you tenderly when I am surprised by you placing your hand on my erection. You ask me what caused that and I tell you that I am kissing a beautiful young lady that excites me. Pushing your halter top off of your breasts I slide my hand over your nipples and they are extremely hard. I ask you what has made your nipples so hard and you tell you that you are kissing an older man that excites you.

Softly I kiss your neck and gently bite it as I massage your breasts and lightly pinch your nipples. As I kiss closer to your breasts I slide my hand down over your stomach. Reaching your pants I unfasten them and slide my hand down to your pussy. As my fingers slide between your lips I can tell how excited you are. Slowly I push my fingers inside you and move them around feeling the softness inside you. You push your pants down and I am able to move my fingers in and out of you as my hand rubs against your clit. You soft sexy moans drive my passion as I move my fingers in and out of you faster. Your sweet moans grow louder as you put your arms around my neck and kiss me passionately. I feel you trembling as I rub against your clit harder and my fingers move in and out of you faster. Your body tenses as you squeeze my neck harder and your orgasm rolls through your body.

As you settle down we kiss passionately as we hold each other in our arms. Moving down your body I softly kiss your nipples and slide my tongue around them. Slowly I kiss down your stomach and slide my tongue around your belly button. As I kiss your belly button I finish removing your pants and move between your legs. Tenderly I kiss your pussy and your aroma is intoxicating. I push my tongue between your lips as our excitement grows stronger. Softly I rub your clit with my tongue feeling how hard it is. My fingers easily slide inside you as I rub your clit harder. You grab my head and hold me against your pussy as you push up against me. You begin shaking and pushing yourself harder against my tongue as my fingers move inside you. The intensity of your orgasm is amazing as you shake violently.

I begin pulling my pants down and you rise up to help me. As I get them off you climb on top of me and place my erection against your pussy. You slide down onto erection and begin rubbing yourself against me. You moving around on my erection is making my head spin out of control with desire. As you move faster I push up against you. Grabbing your hips I hold you still as I push into you hard and fast. Your moans sound very sweet as we lose all control and explode in a wonderful orgasm.

Exhausted, we lie on the blanket and kiss tenderly. Pulling you close our bodies tremble together as I feel your soft skin against me. As we regain our strength we dress and walk back over to my motorcycle. I climb on it and expecting you to get behind me you climb in front. You wrap your legs and arms around me then place your head on my shoulder. We slowly ride back to my house still filled with the feeling of pleasure.