All Comments on 'The Ride Home'

by Tiffany8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blackmailed by the driver

Taylor lost her cell phone and he finds it left on flooring back seat. He looks up everything and decides to pay her a visit at her home where she pays him what she had owed him. He makes her pay amends for not paying him by making her give him the most exquisite blow job before having her holes thoroughly fucked to the brim.

The benevolent woman who picked up Taylor and seduced her in her car as rain was falling hard on her car, drove her home and memorized the house number and street Taylor lived. Did an internet search on Taylor and found she was all clean. She drove over to Taylor's house and left an envelope in her mailbox asking if she wanted her to visit at her home and asking Taylor to cook them a delicious pot roast dinner. She asked Taylor to dress like a sexy housewife with a short sleeveless mini dress that shows Taylor's ample cleavage. Taylor chooses one last worn in college and her assets are well stretching out the tight fitting dress thus causing her to discard bras and thong to fit in the tight fitting gray dress comfortably as she starts cooking the delicious dinner.

Doorbell rings and Taylor let's her well dressed in a black dress guest as the two women start French kissing each other before Taylor feels her ass being slapped hard

As she is told to prepare dinner for her famished guest. Dinner served, wines filled and Taylor is made to clean up kitchen and put away food in spite of a soaking pussy. Taylor has to show her Mistress the kitchen is cleaned up before the girls retire to her bedroom where Taylor gives her her soul and everything she owns to become her submissive slave forever by giving up having sex with men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uber

What about Uber?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous