The Ride Home

Story Info
Sharing wife with two truck drivers.
2.1k words
4.38
17.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave53
dave53
11 Followers

My wife had been gone for over two weeks. The last time we had sex was a week or two before she left. It felt like I had not been touched in ages. I had played out fantasies in my mind of what I was going to do to and with her as soon as she got home. Driving over to pick her up my mind was in a blur. How long till we got home? Will she be ready tonight to too tired after the drive. Will she want to wait until tomorrow when she is rested and relaxed. Hoping for even a little teasing on the trip, but those days are pretty much past now.

I pick her up and we start home, she suggests we head south and go across the interstate rather than taking the back roads. As I head toward the interstate I notice she has placed a towel under her on the seat and has opened her top some. Revealing a very sexy under cup bra that leaves her nipples exposed. She raises her hips and slides her leggings off. Sitting with her top open and small sexy panties that match the sexy bra.

The road is not too crowded and soon we are coming up behind a couple of semi trucks. As i enter the lane to pass she lays her seat back a little and opens her top. Easing up beside the driver she rubs her nipples as i match his speed for a minute or two. Rubbing her nipples she smiles up at the driver. Giving him a nice show.

As a car approaches from behind I speed up to pass the truck easing into the right lane. He flashes his lights showing his approval. I notice another truck up ahead and ease over to pass him. As i near his window I match his speed as she rubs her nipples with one hand and the other is rubbing her panty covered pussy. I can see the dampness in her panties as she does.

She looks over at me, "I think he likes the show, he is smiling really big."

She keeps rubbing her nipples, pulling on each one and pulling her panties into the vee of her pussy, giving a show of her pussy lips. As we approach slower traffic ahead I am forced to slow down and the first truck catches up. We match speed again and she pulls her panties to the side and fingers her wet pussy for him. Sliding her fingers in and out, then sucking her juices off and fingering again.

Traffic speeds and we are beside the second truck again. Sill giving him a show. Pretty soon I have to move in between the two trucks as traffic builds. As we approach a familiar exit with an older truck stop the first truck moves up beside me. The truck in font signals for the exit and the one beside me does too. I really have not choice but to exit with them and they put me between the two trucks. I follow them into the truck stop and to the back of the truck parking lot. I park between their trucks as they walk to our vehicle, one on each side as i let the windows down. She tries to cover a little as this big trucker walks up to her window.

" No use to cover up now, we have seen your show on the road. You are very sexy to these eyes. especially when we have been on the road for a few weeks."

He reaches a big dark hand into the window, feeling of her breasts and rolling her nipple in his fingers. She leans back and moans feeling his thick black fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.

"Oh I have not been touched in a few weeks either. I have been out of town and he just picked me up to take me home today." she tells him.

His hand slides down her belly to her panties, rubbing over her wet pussy.

"You need to bring this wet pussy to my sleeper, and we will show you how horny truckers get when out on the road." He tells her.

She looks over at me, biting her lower lip. "Should I, she asks?"

"If you want to baby, you wanted to come home this way." I answer.

He opens her door and the other trucker opens mine, motioning for us to follow them to the bigger truck sleeper. They help her climb into the truck, getting a good view of her round mature ass as she climbs into the truck. She goes into the sleeper and lays back on the bed. The truck vibrates from the engine and the smell of sweat and fuel fills the air, now mixed with the scent of her arousal.

They turn the passenger seat to face the rear and tell me to sit and watch.

Each one goes for a nipple, sucking and biting both of her nipples together. She moans as she loves having her nipples sucked and bitten. Hearing her moan they get a little rougher, biting harder and sucking each one. leaving bite marks above each nipple as their fingers rub her pussy through her panties.

They raise up on either side of her and push their pants and shorts down. Two large black cocks are now rubbing at her nipples. They rub their cocks over her nipples, then to her face.

"Taste these horny black cocks like a good married wife should." They tell her.

She opens her lips and takes the first one in. Then turns to the second. Back and forth, sucking each one. Each time the push a little deeper into her mouth. They pull her panties to the side and finger her pussy, Spreading her juices over the lips as she gets wetter from sucking their cocks.

"Lick down the shaft and suck my balls, feel how full they are for you." the one tells her.

Then the other.

"We are going to empty our balls deep in your married white pussy this afternoon. then your hubby will take you home and lick it out. You will be so stretched you will not feel his cock tonight", they tell her.

The first black trucker moves between her spread thighs. Her pussy lips are glistening with moisture under the light covering of natural hair, His cock head is thick and black as he brings it closer. I take her phone and turn on the camera to capture the entry of the first black cock into her white married pussy. he rubs the head over her clit, spreading her juices more. Giving it a few slaps with his long thick shaft as he gets her ready.

"Ready to be filled?" He asks.

"Yes" she whispers.

"Louder, tell me what you want."

"Fuck, fuck me, fill me with your cock." she says.

"Louder"

"Fuck me, fuck my married pussy with your big black cock. I want it hard and deep. Fuck me like a whore. Use my pussy, please." She begs.

I capture video of her sweet pussy lips spreading around his cockhead as he presses it into her pussy, pushing, pausing, pushing. Working the thick veiny shaft into her until he is fully inside. His cock throbs when he has it buried in her wet pussy.

"Oh I am going to cum, so full of cock." she says.

Her body shakes and shudders as the first orgasm escapes her full pussy. Raising her hips to grind against him as her pussy sucks his cock.

"Yes, one filling with black cock is all it takes to convert a sweet white wife. See how hard her orgasms are as soon as she is full of black cock. She will be craving black cock from now on." He tells me.

His cock slides back, almost all the way out, the head and tip inside her stretched lips, coated in her juices. Thrust, he slams deep into her. Long deep thrusts, pushing all of his cock deep into her pussy. I cannot believe I am recording my wife getting fucked hard in a truck sleeper by a big black truck driver. His is pounding her with a steady pace. Each stroke her pussy lips stretch around the shaft and push in as he thrusts into her. Raising her hips to meet him, tits bouncing. He holds her legs wide and high to pound her. Pressure on her clit with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, fuck me, I am going to cum again. Cum with me, fill my pussy with your cum. fuck, fill me please." she says.

Here is my wife begging this driver to fill her with cum.

Thrusting harder, both bodies shiny with the sweat of their passion, his hips rocking deep into her. Bodies tense, her pussy squeezes, juices explode as they explode together, Her pussy squirting juices as he pumps her full of cum. He keeps thrusting into her, pushing her through as his cock and balls empty into her sweet wet pussy. He grinds into her, letting her pussy milk all the pent up cream from deep in his big black balls. holding her, kissing her nipples as the last vestiges of orgasm wrack through their sweat covered bodies.

He raises and slowly withdraws his shrinking cock. Leaving her open, void and oozing, dripping his warm seedy cream. He pulls her to him, turning her so she is now on her knees. Face to his cock and her ass raised to trucker 2, who is stroking behind her now.

"Time to mix up this creamy batter," he says.

As he rubs his black cockhead over her creamy opening, Holding her hips he thrusts deep into her with one fast, hard thrust. Her pussy squelches as he fills her and the mixture of her juices and cum ooze from her lips. She is so wet he just starts to fuck and pound her pussy hard. Balls slapping her clit with each thrust. her body reacts as he ass is rolled to him. Wanting him deeper and harder. She loves being fucked from behind, deep and hard.

The spent cock is at her face as he pounds her from behind.

"Clean it like a good whore, lick all the cum from my cock, taste yourself on me as he mixes up the cream in your sweet pussy." He says.

Putting his cock to her lips, she slips her long pointy tongue around the head and over the shaft. Licking up the juices from his cock, then sliding her lips over it, sucking it in.

As she is sucking and cleaning one cock, the other is pounding her from behind. Her thick white ass bouncing and jiggling with each thrust. Tits hanging and rocking as her body is rocked with each thrust. She moans on the cock deep in her mouth now. He is getting hard again from her sucking. Spit roasted, pulled back and forth on the cock in her mouth as the cock in her pussy builds momentum.

Pulling off the cock for a moment, "Fuck, ooh shit, fuck, fuck me hard." she cries out as her body shudders in orgasm. Almost going into a continuous orgasm as they are fucking her from mouth and pussy. He squeezes her ass, thrusting hard as his cock swells and balls tighten.

"Ready for your second filling?" He asks.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, fill me, fill my married white pussy, I want all your cum. Cum with me, please," she begs.

Bodies shudder as all three begin to climax. Orgasms rip through all three as she sucks the cum from one with her mouth and the other with her wet pussy. Bodies thrusting, trembling, quaking, fucking her hard as they cum in her mouth and pussy. They hold her tight and keep their cocks deep in her pussy and mouth as her body quakes from the hard orgasm. Swallowing and her pussy milking cum from the cocks buried in her. Slowly they calm and the cocks begin to shrink and slide from her. Drool and cum oozes from the corners of her mouth, cum oozes from her pussy and onto her thighs. She reaches for her panties to wipe up.

"No, don't wipe they tell her. Put the panties on. Make your hubby clean you with his tongue when you get home. Then you both will be ready to serve us on the next trip through."

She puts her panties on her spread cum filled pussy and closes her shirt. We ease back into our vehicle and start the hour ride home. She is fast asleep as soon as we get going.

I am thinking I will have to lick her clean when we get home. That is a story for another day.

dave53
dave53
11 Followers