All Comments on 'The Ride Home'

by dave53

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

So, when this weak and pathetic cuck who hasn't seen his wife for two weeks, allows the slut to tease random truckers... he had something mentally wrong with him. He is so weak that he allows two trucks to force him off the road into a rest station... and even when the drivers come over, reach into the car and fondle the slut wife, he still does nothing. Finally, slut practically tells him, in a manipulating way that she is going over to a truck cab... what does cucky boy do? Nothing. He should have stayed in the car and as soon as she climbed in the truck, manouvered the car away from between the trucks and left the slut there! She was no longer his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She's away for two weeks, no problem, but can't make it to the house to get laid. Instead, she thinks it's a good idea to fuck two, dirty, nasty truckers, who probably gift her all kinds of diseases? No!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdave53@dave53
Married male, loves sex, reading stories and sharing fantasies. Keep in shape. Like the outdoors, boating, fishing, river and gulf time. The mind is our sexiest body part.