The Ride Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the office romance.
877 words
4.06
6.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda shuddered as the final wave of her orgasm washed over her.

Leaning up from the passenger seat, she looked over at the driver - Will - a co-worker of hers had seduced and charmed her nearly three weeks ago and was now her total obsession.

Having just watched her pleasure herself to a muscle-quivering crescendo, Will was trying to focus on driving while also stroking himself slowly.

Amanda didn't waste any time, unbuckling her seatbelt and leaning over the center console, her hand reaching out to replace his where it slowly slid up and down his shaft. She squeezed gently as her fingers wrapped around it.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Will said, causing Amanda to pause. "Shirt off, first." He commanded.

Something about the confidence and utter authority in his voice turned Amanda on even more. She complied immediately, wordlessly pulling her blouse over her head and reaching behind to unhook her bra.

Will gawked, as he always did, at Amanda's beautiful body. Her tiny frame somehow managed to support a gloriously large and surprisingly perky set of tits. Though his current responsibilities as the driver of the vehicle prevented him from fully exploring them, he drew in a deep breath as a flood of memories from their past adventures rushed in,

Now topless, Amanda suddenly became aware of how exposed they were in the car; free for anyone passing by to see. But, she didn't care. If anything, it added to the "danger" of it all, and turned her on even more - if that were possible. Her pussy was dripping wet with arousal and the fresh heat of her recent climax.

She leaned over again, once more wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft between Will's legs. Grasping it firmly, she moved her hand up and down as she leaned over, climbing onto the seat with both knees.

As she lowered her head, Will felt her weight press down on his thigh; felt her breasts brush against his leg. The rough fabric of his jeans rubbing against her nipples made them even harder.

He layed his head back against the headrest as he felt her soft lips descend down over his throbbing tip. Slowly, lower and lower they went, swallowing every inch of him. Her lips met her hand where it grasped his shaft and together they slid down his engorged rod. Inch by inch he disappeared inside her mouth, filling her deliciously.

Will let out a soft moan as he felt himself pressed against the back of her throat, every bit of him inside her.

"Oh, God..." he moaned, as she slid her hand and lip in unison back up the length of his shaft. "I love the way you suck my cock." He proclaimed.

With a popping sound from the suction she lifted her head up, planting a wet kiss on his lips as he fought to maintain view of the road. Her hand continued to stroke his cock as they kissed, but after a few seconds her head was back between his legs, her mouth hungrily devouring him.

Amanda licked and sucked with abandon, her head bobbing up and down, not knowing or not caring who could see as she sucked Will's cock, desperately trying to make him feel what she felt a moment ago.

With his free hand Will reached over, straining against the tension of his seat belt as he put his hand on Amanda's bare flesh, exposed after he pulled her skirt up to her waist. A loud smack reverberated through the car as he slapped her ass. His efforts were rewarded by a sensual moan through a mouth stuffed with his hard cock. He smiled, relishing the fact that Amanda liked to be submissive, knowing she would do anything he told her to, and the very authority and power he wielded over her was a turn on for both of them.

Amanda could feel Will's fingers wrapped around the soft bare skin of her ass, struggling to reach her wet pussy as she plunged him in and out of her mouth, slurping and sucking as her saliva spilled out from her lips to run down his pulsating shaft.

"Mmm, if you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth..." Will warned.

The thought only made her double her efforts, her tits jiggling and being smashed repeatedly into his thigh as she worked her head up and down, driving his cock as far into her mouth as she could stand, fighting back the urge to gag.

Amanda could feel the car start to decelerate; a few quick turns, and they came to a stop.

She lifted her head to look at Will, wondering where they were and why they had stopped. Her answer was in his eyes; in the unbridled passion and lust she saw there. Her hand still wrapped around his thick member, she could sense the animal rage and passion in him. She heard his heavy breathing, saw his chest move with each breath.

She felt herself give control over to him; of everything. She was his to do with as he pleased, and she closed her eyes in sheer ecstasy as he pushed her back into her seat and climbed on top of her.