The Ride Home Pt. 03

Story Info
The journey ends.
1.1k words
3.92
2.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt the car come to a sudden halt, the momentum throwing her off balance for a moment.

She looked up, into Will's big, beautiful brown eyes - his thick lashes failing to mask the pent up passion and animal lust within. The look in his eyes nearly took her breath away, and she gasped as she felt his forceful grip on her shoulders, pushing her back into the seat.

The leather was cold on her skin but all she could feel was the heat radiating from him as he quickly shed his clothing, fighting the cramped quarters in the car to push his pants off, Amanda reaching over to help him pull off his shirt, revealing the tanned and well-defined body underneath.

Their breathing heavy, Will finally freed the last of this clothing, climbing across the center console and lowering himself down onto Amanda's body, now shivering with anticipation. His weight felt comforting, like a heavy blanket on a cold night. He radiated warmth and heat. She could feel his hard cock sandwiched between them, his chest pressed against her hard nipples.

His lips were on her neck, kissing and sucking; her perfume sweet in his nostrils.

"I want you inside me..." she whispered, breathlessly.

Will reached down between them grasping his thick shaft, placing the swollen head against Amanda's throbbing pussy lips. Her legs quivered as she held them open for him, inviting him to take her.

He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down, sliding her lips apart but not pushing it in.

She arched her back, trying to force it inside her, but he only pulled away, a wry smile spreading across his face. He was teasing her; he loved doing it.

"Beg for it," he demanded.

"Please," Amanda whispered, her pussy aching to be filled.

"Please, what?" He asked, rubbing the head of his c around her swollen clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned. The words escaped her. All she could think of was having his hard cock inside her.

"Please, fuck me!" She moaned, digging her nails into his back.

Will finally obliged, slowly pushing his hips forward, sliding into Amanda inch by inch; filling her with his thick member. She threw her head back in ecstasy as he pushed himself into her, his mouth descending onto her breasts, tongue swirling around her nipple; flicking it back and forth.

After a few moments though his intensity had increased - driven by an animal urge to use... to take... Amanda was his; an instrument of his pleasure, her moans and wimpers only amplifying and heightening his pleasure.

Grunts and low growls escaped his lips as his face twisted into an expression of intense desire. He loomed over her, propping himself up with arms that showed defined muscles flexing under dark tattoos. His eyes wandered up and down their bodies; her tits that jiggled and shook under his powerful thrusts, her face a twisted mix of pleasure and pain as he slammed himself into her, her soft folds wrapped around him as his glistening shaft disappeared inside her with each push of his hips, accompanied by Amanda's moans that were growing increasingly louder and more desperate.

"Oh, my God, Will...I love it when you fuck me like this." She moaned breathlessly.

The expression on Wills face turned to a smirk at hearing her talk like that, then morphed into something more wicked, bordering on cruel. In this moment she was his possession to with as he pleased. One hand lifted from the back of the seat and he wrapped his fingers around throat, squeezing slightly as he leaned forward.

His hot breath was on her, the jostling of their bodies leading to his rough stubble scraping the soft skin on her cheek as he whispered to her.

"You like being my little fucktoy, don't you?"

The wet slapping sounds of flesh on flesh continued unabated as he fucked his perfect little sex doll.

"Yes." She replied meekly.

The grip on her throat tightened, the force behind his thrusts intensifying as he growled once more.

"Yes, what?"

She failed to stifle a moan as he flexed his power and control over her. She was a puddle. A moldable thing to be posed and used and taken by him.

"Yes, Sir!" she quickly corrected herself, moaning again as he buried himself deep insider her, feeling his thick shaft filling and stretching her.

"Mmm, that's better." He replied smugly, slowing down and watching his cock slide in and out of her wet, eager pussy. Letting go of her throat, he moved his hand to her breast, fingers playing with her nipple; rubbing, pinching, twisting.

"Oh, fuck...Will...I want your cum...I want it so bad." She moaned, knowing it would drive him wild to hear her talk like that - but also telling the truth. She craved the praise and affection she got knowing she could please him.

She was right.

Hearing her talk like the depraved, cock-craving slut she became around him turned him on even more.

"Yah?" He said, his fingers squeezing once more around her neck. "You want my fucking cum?" He was slamming himself into her now, the car shaking from the effort.

"Fuck, yes, please, Will! Please give me your cum!" She begged. Just as she was trained to. Just as he liked.

The thought of exploding consumed him, drove him. It was now his sole purpose, and hers. To make him cum. Make him explode with passion and lust.

His breathing was heavy and fast. His hips slamming back and forth as he held her down, her body pinned beneath his - a vessel for the primal lust that had overtaken him.

"Fuck," Will groaned. I'm gonna fucking cum..."

She stared into his eyes as she pleaded with him.

"Please cum all over my tits. Give it to me!"

He didn't need any more urging. With a final grunt he slid himself out of her, and pushed his hips forward, wrapping his hand around the shaft that was slick with her juices and stroking it, the swollen head aimed at her tits which she happily pushed together for him.

There was a momentary feeling of emptiness as he withdrew from her aching, needy pussy, but it was soon replaced by the warm splash of cum as he erupted, spraying ropes of the sticky fluid across her stomach, feeling it splatter on her breasts, even reaching as far as her neck and chin as he exploded all over her.

The tension that had been building suddenly released, there was a moment of surreal silence - both of them acutely aware of the heat, the heavy breathing, the slick feeling of sweaty bodies on one another, the pungent smell of sex. He collapsed on top of her, smothering her and planting a deep kiss on her lips as their heart beats slowly returned to normal.

They shared coy smiles as they put themselves back together, drove back to the office, and resumed their lives, both eager for the next lunch break.