The Ride of My Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Motorcyclist meets couple in marriage crisis.
6.8k words
4.2
16.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year I went on a motorcycling tour of Scotland and had an unforgettable sexual experience. I'd twice before postponed the trip because of my wife's ill health, then we agreed I should go on my own as my health problems meant I could not handle a big touring bike for much longer. I left Bletchley on my testimonial tour in early July, to avoid the caravans and school holiday traffic. It was not a lonely trip; I bumped into many recently retired bikers. Sometimes meeting the same motorcyclists, the next day, a hundred miles away.

I was starting my journey home from the Scottish Highlands when I met Richard and Sheila. I'd stopped to admire the scenery in a place called Glencoe, on my way down the west coast to Oban. I was looking at my route on an old map, aiming to reach Dumbarton before nightfall. It was a long day's riding, but that is what I was there for. I was about to pack up when I heard a motorcycle crunching onto the gravel behind me. I thought I was going deaf because I didn't hear the big BMWs engine. Then I noticed there were no exhaust fumes. The driver must have coasted downhill. The bike stopped and couple on it were in the middle of a full-blown argument. Shouting to make themselves heard in their crash helmets. Forgetting the engine was not covering their voices.

"I told you we should have filled up at that petrol station last night but you knew better, didn't you Richard?"

The woman climbed off the bike and pulled her helmet off in frustration. She was a bottle blonde, about mid-forties, a trim figure in her leathers, and with her back to me she had a fantastic arse. I must have looked a bit too long because her husband caught my gaze and did not look best pleased. He tried to placate her. "Sheila babe, don't stress, it's all part of the adventure, I'll just get the AA out to fill us up."

I smiled. I'd tried to make my daily check in call to my wife earlier, only to discover there was no reception out here in the wilds. Sat nav was also useless, hence the maps. I could not leave them stranded, but I did not want to do the asking. A few moments later Richard discovered we were in a communication black spot.

Sheila looked at his phone and gave an exasperated, "For fuck's sake, Richard," and came over as I took my time fiddling with one of my paniers.

"Excuse me, I wonder if you can help? Sorry we have treated you to our scene of marital bliss, but we are stranded." Sheila smiled, and it transformed her face. The furrowed brow disappeared and the lines around her eyes and mouth softened. She knew from my reaction it was a winning smile.

"How can I refuse a smile like that? My name is James Sleaman," I said.

"I'm Sheila Black," she blushed "and that's my husband Richard, often known as Dick." She took off her glove to shake hands. Her hands were slim and warm. She wore bright red nail polish, designed to excite. She noticed me looking at her nails. "My weakness," she said.

"Yeah, she spends a bloody fortune on manicures. Don't you love?" said a disgruntled Richard.

Keen to avoid another round of their rucking, I jumped in. "According to my map, it's about thirty miles down the road to the nearest place likely to have a petrol station. I'm happy to do it, but we could try something else first?"

"What do you mean?" said Richard.

"I filled up yesterday and if I can get a few litres into your bike, then we can both get away. We just need to syphon the petrol out."

"I don't think that will work," grunted Richard.

"Richard, don't be such an idiot. James has been kind enough to help us. Let's give it a go before he has to make a sixty-mile round trip because you forgot to fill up. And Richard, you owe me, remember?" Sheilas look bore no argument and her husband head dropped in acknowledgement.

I didn't know what the last bit was about, but Shelia's tongue lashing got Richard involved in the search for plastic containers I could decant fuel into. We found two used water bottles in the rubbish bin. The two litre one would do as the filler and the smaller one with a lid could be the syphon. Our luck was in when we found four straws from fizzy drinks cups. I stuck three straws together and pierced a small hole in the bottom of the smaller bottle. The other straw stuck out of the side as a spout.

Sheila saw what I was attempting. "You are clever, James. Isn't he clever, Richard?" No surprise, Richard declined to comment.

I got Sheila to hold the large bottle up to my makeshift spout and sank the pipe of straws into my petrol tank. I began sucking the air out of a hole in the base of a small bottle and after about a minute petrol was syphoning into it and filling the large bottle through the spout. Sheila giggled in delight, but groaned when it leaked out of the gap between the straws and the bottle. "We need to plug the hole Sheila," I said. The dirty smile she gave me showed she had taken an entirely different meaning.

"I'll see if I can find something to plug the hole, James," she said in a way that had my cock at half-mast. As she walked back to their bike, I was sure she was flirting by wiggling that perfect arse.

Perhaps it was all in my mind, but either way I was at full salute by the time she got there. She rummaged in the top box and pulled something out and brandished it at Richard, who had retreated to the picnic table for a smoke. "I see you didn't forget this," she brandished a roll of duct tape.

I would not have given it a second thought but Sheila had stoked my fire and in my mind,I had an image of her tied to the bed with it while I made love to her. I had to shake my head to clear it. With the help of the tape, the two of us made airtight seals on the bottle. Our hands were in constant contact and more than once she ran her fingernails down the back of my hand as we struggled to cover the gaps. "Sheila please," I whispered. She looked at me slyly and it was all I could do not to pull her leather trousers down and fuck her over my bike while her husband pretended not to care what was going on.

We decanted four litres of petrol into his bike. Even Richard had to admit he was impressed.

"You're a regular MacGyver, Richard. I must remember that trick." He shook my hand. Over his shoulder, Sheila blew me a kiss and ran her tongue around her lips. It did nothing for my aching erection, which I was trying to hide by standing close to my bike.

I would not take any money for helping them. Sheila's entertainment had been payment enough. I realised part of my satisfaction had been in besting Richard. He was a big bloke, at least six foot four and about sixteen stones, and perhaps fifteen years younger, yet my gumption and his wife's flirting had humiliated him. I agreed to follow them down the road to Oban just in case, and we could all fill up again.

The scenery was breath-taking, overlooking Loch Linnhe towards the Island of Mull in the distance. The decent into Oban was steep and Richard was taking it at speed, no doubt wanting to get away from me, but he was being reckless on the loose surface with a steep drop to our right. Because I had planned this trip for some time, I had studied the roads on Google maps and read the accounts of bikers who had travelled this way. There was a notorious hairpin bend about halfway along and warning signs for a good mile before. Richard sped on oblivious to the warnings and I knew he could not stop in time once the hazard was upon him. I flashed him several times, but he ignored me. We were running out of road before the hazard. I caught up with him and took a chance to overtake. Straightening up just before the bend, I waved frantically for him to slow down, and he finally got the message. The ABS warning light on my bike flashed on and off and I pumped my brakes, trying to lose speed on the loose surface. The back of the bike wobbled a few times. It was pretty hairy for a few seconds, but I kept control. Soon we reached a point where there was a break in the roadside barrier and we could see a burnt-out car stuck in the trees a hundred metres below. Even above the noise of my engine I could hear Sheila shouting at him. "You're a fucking idiot Richard, if James had not risked his life to stop you, we'd be dead down there now!" I looked in my mirror and saw the terror in Richards's eyes. I think he'd learned his lesson.

The rest of the drive into Oban passed without incident and we pulled into a petrol station. I gave them some space while I refuelled and got a coffee. When I got back to my bike, Richard was waiting for me. His body language was apologetic. "Thanks man, you saved our skin. I don't know why I acted so stupid." He offered me his hand in.

I took it. "It's none of my business mate, but whatever it is you are arguing about, a bike is not the place for it."

"Tell me about it. This trip was supposed to be the start of our reconciliation."

I looked him in the eye. "And how's that going?"

"I'll give you one guess. I supposed I deserve it though." I let the silence hang and Richard filled it. "Things got a bit out of hand at the works Christmas party and I fucked this young thing in the office. She's only twenty-two, but the stuff she does. I tell you, Richard..." He did not elaborate. "I tried to break things off, but it is like I'm addicted to her. Thought if I could get Sheila to do the stuff Nina does, I could break free."

This was not the conversation I was expecting with a stranger at a petrol station, but I guess his near-death experience loosened his tongue. I could not help asking. "Did it work, Richard?"

"For a while. Sheila was into the dressing up and other stuff. She thought I was just getting ideas from the internet. But then she found out about Nina from a friend of hers. I thought I was being discrete, but our affair was common knowledge at work. Sheila says I've humiliated her because now all our friends know. She says I owe her and she wants to pay me back."

"Looks like you'll be eating a lot of humble pie my friend," I sympathised, "Look, I'd better be getting on."

"No, you can't leave now, James! I'm under orders to invite you to our hotel for dinner. To say thanks properly. You've got to stop for the night somewhere right, why not here?"

He was right, and after the morning's drama I did not feel like a lengthy ride in the afternoon. Plus, he looked desperate to make amends. "Just dinner then, if you think it will help calm things between you two."

"You're a star, James."

Sheila appeared back from wherever she'd been and was happy I had accepted. "Good, I can go into town and do a bit of shopping."

"Remember, we are on a bike, love. We've got no boot," said Richard, trying to make light of it.

Sheila's scowl told him he had failed.

My room in the old three-star hotel was nice. More luxurious than the bed and breakfasts I'd been using when I was on my own. I phoned my wife and admitted I had helped a couple who had broken down. Her sixth sense told her something was up so I gave her the full story, minus Sheila's flirting and Richard's confession, and she seemed satisfied. Afterwards I lay on the bed and thought about dinner with the two of them. I could only think about Sheila and soon I was hard again. I could not spend an evening in their company in this state, so I undressed. It did not take me long to knock one out, inspired by an image of Sheila riding me on this very bed.

By the time I joined them for a drink before dinner, I thought I was in control of the situation, but one look at Sheila told me otherwise. She had spent the afternoon in the local beauty parlour and the effort had been worthwhile. Whatever they had done had taken ten years off her. The lines on her face were gone and her skin glowed. Her styled hair now glowed a honey colour. The red nails had been refreshed and accompanied by the same shade of lipstick. Sheila had a mouth you wanted to kiss hard and then stick your cock in.

"Doesn't she look fabulous, James?" Richard was proud of her. "Give him a turn, love."

Sheila smiled and stood up. She wore a white wrap around top that did not disguise the fact she was not wearing a bra. She had smallish boobs, but they stood proud on her body and presented an attractive cleavage. Her black denim skirt finished several inches above the knee, showing off her shapely legs encased in black fishnet topped off with a pair of black sling back shoes with a four-inch heel.

I could not stop drinking in the sight, and my lustful thoughts were written on my face for all to see.

"I know James. Sheila came back from shopping and I could not keep my hands of her," Richard confided. She gave him a reproachful look, but it softened into a smile when she realised we both wanted her.

I felt jealous. To think at the very moment I'd been wanking over a mental image of Sheila, he'd been screwing the genuine article. Oh well, I suppose she was his wife.

"Sheila, you look fantastic. Richard is a very lucky man. Who would have thought you hid all this under your leathers."

"You would. You gave my bum a good look," she replied in a flash.

I was lost for words as the two of them laughed at my embarrassment.

Sheila saved me. "Come on you two, I'm hungry let's eat." She took our arms in hers and we walked into dinner like the trio from the Wizard of Oz.

They were enjoyable dinner companions and I could see with a stranger in tow they were trying to avoid the bickering that must have become habitual since Sheila discovered her husband's infidelity. Richard seemed glad to be out of the noose for a change and polished off the best part of a bottle of red wine himself.

I had other appetites because the more Richard drank, the more flirtatious Sheila became as he drunkenly eyed the young waitress serving at the next table. Sheila's footsie progressed from running a high heel up my calf, to putting her bare foot in my crotch and massaging my aching cock. Her red toe nails encased in fishnet teased me and thought I would blow my wad there and then.

She got a taste of her own medicine when I massaged her toes and the ball of her foot. I was trying to remember an old reflexology poster that showed which parts of the body were connected to which parts of the foot, hoping I was stimulating her genitals. Whatever I was doing seemed to work and Sheila's face flushed and her nipples stood out like bullets. She bit her lower lip in a way that made my cock jump. With Richard distracted by the waitress, Sheila whispered, "I'm so wet." I didn't think I could stand much more of this, and it was Sheila who brought my torment to an end. She announced he was feeling a little light-headed and was going back to their room. But that me and Richard should have a drink and a chat. I stood up to kiss her on the cheek and did not even bother to hide my erection, which both she and Richard noticed.

In the bar Richard came straight to the point. "She wants to fuck you, mate. But she wants me to ask you to do it. You do want to fuck her, right?"

I stared at him for moment to be sure it wasn't a joke, but he didn't crack a smile. I was hoping my testimonial tour would leave me with memorable experiences, but I never imagined this. "Off course I want to fuck her Richard. Sheila is a lovely, sexy woman. I can't see why you are wasting time banging some young tart."

"It's novelty mate, isn't it? I mean, you've got a wife at home and I'm sure you love her. But you weren't thinking of her while Sheila had her foot in your balls."

I thought for a moment. He was right. "Sorry, Richard."

He waved my apology away. "Truth be told, I don't have a problem with you fucking her, James. You are a decent bloke and she likes you. Better you than some geezer she picks up on the sly in a pub. Besides, I have to admit there is a strange thrill in pimping your wife out. The anticipation and fear of knowing another man will fill her cunt while you watch."

"Watch. You can't be serious?"

He nodded. "Yes, she wants me to watch. She says then I will understand the humiliation she felt when my affair became common knowledge." He slapped me on the shoulder. "Come on James, drink up, you have work to do."

I gulped down the whiskey Richard had insisted on buying me, and then we made our way to his room. Common sense was winning the battle with lust and I had reservations. "If Sheila has second thoughts, I'm out of here in two seconds flat, Richard."

"Sheila's a very determined woman when she makes her mind up. You need to lie back and think of England, James."

I could not believe it, but Richard put his arm around my shoulder to give me courage. A million thoughts went through my head but they were all to do with fucking Sheila, and the thought of her husband watching but not being able to intervene without her agreement added even more spice to the occasion. I am not normally a man to act on rash impulses. But since I'd first met this couple, I had not been a normal man. We got to their bedroom, Richard opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Okay, Sheila. I've got James with me, its show time." I stepped in after him and feminine smells assaulted our noses. Her perfume hung heavy in the air, but there was a scent of something else. She had draped two scarves over the bedside lamps to cast a seductive glow. The atmosphere was intoxicating, and I knew I could not leave now even if the hotel was on fire.

"You two took your time. I could not wait, so I started by myself". Sheila undid the buttons of the front of her skirt and revealed she was wearing holdup fishnet stockings as I had pictured in my imagination. What I had not imagined was her opening her legs slowly to reveal a shaven cunt with a small vibrator nestling between her swollen pink lips. Now we could hear it buzzing. Richard and I looked at each other and then back at her. Sheila laughed, "If you could see your faces." Then she commanded, "Stand at the end of the bed and get your cocks out."

Any resolve I had disappeared in an instant and we both undressed in lightening. I thought I was not in terrible condition for fifty-eight. I'd given up the booze and taken up yoga two years before and got back to twelve stone. Richard was taller, younger and well-built, but he was not taking care of himself. His paunch showed it. He sucked it in, revealing a growing erection. It must have been a good nine inches long, and I wasn't about to measure his substantial girth with my fingers. He looked at my skinny six inches and his smile said, `Nice try mate, but this trumps everything'.

When Sheila removed her wrap over top and skirt and crawled towards us, I felt myself grow again. She took us in either hand. Her face had a look of complete lust as she applied those bright red lips first to me and then to Richard. She alternated teasing us both. Sheila was a skilled cock sucker, raking her teeth, teasing my aching helmet and flicking the sensitive underside before trying to enter the eye with her tongue. I moaned out of control. I heard Richard whisper in my ear, "My wife gives a superb blow job, doesn't she?" All I could do was nod. Sheila's red nails raked along my shaft, then she took my balls in her hand and pulled me forward. She swallowed the whole of my shaft and her nose reached my pubes. I was in bliss. The thing that made it super erotic was the way Sheila kept eye contact with me. It felt like an act of devotion, not a whore's trick.

Richard complained I was getting all the favours and Sheila broke off from sucking me to tell him he was lucky she let him into the room. To placate him, she sucked him while fondling my balls with her spare hand. I guessed Richard was not the most subtle lover, and I got my proof when he held the back of Sheila's head as forced his enormous dick down her throat. I had let Sheila control the situation and was rewarded by her intimate attention. This kindness was lost on Richard, who just wanted to fuck her face. Sheila gagged and pushed his hand away. "What have I told you about that? I'm not your whore, Nina. Sit in the chair and wait your turn."

12