All Comments on 'The Ride of My Life Pt. 01'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused by the ending. Did I miss something?

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Seems like three despicable cheaters here. I feel sorry for James' wife, who is ill and does not deserve the raw deal that she is getting.

But story is well-written and thought through, but would be nice to have a hero emerge somewhere.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Not sure dumb was the aim, but its clear very few "writers", and I use the term loosely, seem to actually try to reach beyond mediocre any more.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Oh I do like Sheila, total babe

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Having your whore make you a cuck will help any marriage? Not in this life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I love riding our Harleys. She loves the looks she gets when she pulls up riding her big Softtail. She’s a petite thing, 5’2” and maybe 110 pounds. She loves dressing the part of a sexy biker chick too. During the week she has to be professional, but once on the bike she is encased in leather and lace and loving it. She has met many bikers during our travels and had the pleasure of enjoying more than their company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey dipshit 26thNC! Just read the damn story and shut the fuck up.no one here gives a shit about your opinion. You are only impressing yourself with your snide comments and lack of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This reminded me of a neighbor we had when I was young. Her husband had a motorcycle and sometimes she would hop on the back wearing some pretty slutty clothes. I remember I stopped my bicycle in front of their house when he rolled out and fired up his loud motorcycle. As I watched, his wife came out of the house wearing a short miniskirt and a top that was just a bandana barely containing her tits. She hiked a leg up to throw it over the seat and I got a glimpse of her bare pussy. She saw me looking wide eyed and as they started to pull away, she smiled and flipped up the bandana showing me her tits. I rushed home and enjoyed my newfound past time of masturbation to images of her. I think to this day my fetch for biker chicks is all because of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, I gotta get me a bike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable read, with good character development (even if you don’t really like them all!). GPS signals work anywhere outdoors, so you don’t need cell reception. More annoyingly, what was he doing drinking whiskey in Oban??? Surely a nice Oban single malt whisky would be more likely than Irish or American whiskey?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES