The Ride of My Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard grunted and slumped back into the dressing table chair. He picked up an open bottle of whiskey I had not noticed before and swigged straight from the bottle. "Off course, guests first," he grumbled.

Sheila's scowl for him was replaced by a smile for me. She had a mischievous look in her eye. "Lie on the bed James, I want to give you something you may not have had before."

I lay down and Sheila put a pillow under my hips, forcing my arse into the air. She pushed my legs back with her elbows and exposed me. I had done this to girls in the past, but it felt exciting and vulnerable to be defenceless like this. Shelia saw my expression and touched my face to reassure me. Sheila took me in her mouth again, swallowing me all the way to the root of my cock. "You have a nice cock for this, not too big." I heard a grunt of disapproval from Richard, who was stroking his cock and swigging from the bottle. And they say men can't multitask.

Sheila got my attention back by sucking first one, then the other ball into her mouth. She teased my arsehole with her index finger and my heart jumped with fear and excitement. I felt her tongue trace its way to my puckered hole and darting into me while she wanked me with a free hand. She was right; I had not experienced this before.

Richard complained from his chair. "Sheila, I've begged you to trombone me for months, and now you do it to a stranger, without even being asked."

She gave him a defiant stare. "You'd better ask your whore Nina to do it." She looked at me and asked if I was ready. I looked puzzled, and she put her hand between her legs and produced her small vibrator and held it to my face. It smelled of her juices, the missing ingredient I could not place when I entered the room.

"Trust me James, I won't hurt you." Words failed me and I could only nod. She returned to lapping at my arse hole and then I felt the head of the small vibrator on my ring piece. She turned up the buzz, and it tickled. With my attention distracted, she plunged the cigar sized tube into me. Intense pleasure replaced the initial pain as she massaged my prostrate with it.

"My God, Sheila, this is fantastic. Oh, my god I'm--" Sheila was quick and got her lips around my cock as I spurted into her warm mouth. I came four huge spurts and then several dry ones as she continued to tease my ring piece. At last, she took mercy on me and removed the plastic cock.

Sheila lay between my legs with my sticky cock nestling between her tits.

"Thank you, Sheila," I said. I felt weak.

She smiled at me. Shelia knew I had experienced nothing like that before. "My pleasure, James."

"My turn now Sheila," said Richard getting up unsteadily.

"No, not yet!" Sheila barked.

She could not see the anger in his eyes as he moved behind her. I knew what he would do. "Please Richard, don't," I said. But with Sheila on top of me, I could not stop him. He spat on his hand and then Sheila felt it between her legs. She had tears in her eyes as he roughly thrust a finger into her arse and then pulled it out and pushed his thick cock into her. He went up to the hilt on his first thrust. I will never forget the look of terror and pain on her face as he stabbed her. I put my arms around her as she whimpered and cried into my chest. Richard was on a short fuse and he came after a few thrusts. He fell onto her back, sandwiching Sheila between us. "She's my fucking wife!" His face was inches from mine and his whiskey breath and spittle landed on mine.

We lay like that for a few moments, then the fog of drink cleared and Richard realised what he had done.

"Richard, get the fuck out of here. My door key is in my trousers. Just take it and fuck off," I told him. I was shaking with anger. I saw him for the man he was, and it was not a pretty sight.

He thought of objecting but realised getting out was the best course of action at the moment. He looked at his wife's sore area. "Okay, okay. Sheila, I'm sorry. You pushed me too far. I didn't mean--"

She looked up at me. Tears smudged her make-up. Her voice was tiny. "Richard, you heard what James said. Just take the key and fuck off. Don't come back until the morning."

Richard was about to reply then thought better of it. He just fished in my trouser pocket for the key and took it and the remains of the whiskey and left the room. I hoped he did not bump into anyone as he lurched down the hallway naked in the middle of the night. We heard a door close and let go of the breath we had been holding. "He's an animal when he's had a drink," I said.

"I know, it's not the first time." Sheila looked at me, but I had nothing to say. Over the years it had surprised me more than once the stuff couples will put up with from each other.

"Thanks for not judging me." Sheila whispered.

I carefully pulled Sheila up the bed and dried her tears with my hand. I kissed her face as if I could take away her pain. We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, then she asked me to take her into the shower. We stood together under the cool water and I washed her hair and her body, removing all traces of Richard. Sheila did the same to me and it was with embarrassment but no surprise that I had an enormous erection. "Sheila, I'm sorry, it's not appropriate..."

She smiled at me. "I think it's appropriate that a lovely, kind man wants to make love to me. Will you do that, James?"

I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. We could not waste time drying our bodies, so we just threw towels down. Sheila lay back and pulled me on top. "My god Sheila, you are so hot and tight." She whispered `no kids,' but in those two words I sensed regret. She urged me to speed up, and I tried to give her the best fuck of my life. I varied my angle so my pubic bone could rasp against her clit and then lent back and massaged her G-spot with my cock head. Shelia squirmed around then held me still as she came. I pulled out to adjust myself and a jet of her juice spurted out. `My god,' we both said. I pushed into her again and had a frantic urge to come as soon as possible.

Sheila spurred me on with sweet obscenities "Come on James, cum in me, make me yours, fill me with your hot spunk." I emptied myself into Sheila in several uncontrollable spurts. She locked her legs around my waist and squeezed me. Her cunt muscles draining every drop from my aching cock and balls.

We fell asleep spooning and when we woke it was almost eight o'clock. I looked down at Sheila sleeping on her side. Her right hand held my erect cock in her fist. My plan to get out without waking her failed at the first hurdle. My stirring woke her. "Its eight o'clock sweetheart, we have to get up."

She looked up, remembering her surroundings and what happened the night before. My face must have given me away. "Don't leave today, please. I don't want to be back with him. Not just yet," she pleaded. I had a hundred good arguments for why I had to go, but when Sheila straddled me, they all disappeared. She saw my capitulation and smiled. "You were going to say something?"

"I was going to say don't tease me with those tits. Hurry up and fuck me if you want breakfast before they finish." Sheila brought her breasts down to my mouth and started squeezing my cock with her vice-like pussy.

It was awkward when I returned to my room to find Richard snoring. I woke him and said he needed to be quick in the shower if he wanted breakfast. He staggered back to his room without comment. I don't know what passed between them, but they just made it to breakfast before closing time at 9.30 am, much to the disgust of the serving staff. We exchanged a few inane pleasantries as if we were strangers who had met that morning. I didn't think Richard was up to much more than that.

"I'm heading back to England today. Skirting Galloway Forest Park and heading for the border," I said.

"We're going back today. Do you mind us travelling with you?" said Sheila. Richard gave her a hard look.

"It's a popular route, we may find more bikers on the way." I thought fresh faces would help to diffuse the situation.

Richard put it more bluntly. "We could do with some new company."

I waited for them in the car park, Sheila was walking carefully. Richard noticed the same thing and asked what the limp was for.

"Have you forgotten what you did to me last night? I'm torn," said Sheila. Both of us winced.

She got on the back of Richard's sports tourer and I heard her yelp. "This bloody bike. I have to sit like a jockey and I can't do it with a sore arse." I backed off while they argued. Sheila got off the bike and came over to me. "If you can put up with me, I'd like to ride with you today."

I smiled at her. "Do you need to get anything off Richard's bike?"

She wore a small handbag over her shoulder. "I think I've got everything I need." She swung a leg over the pillion seat of my old Honda Pan European and settled in. I rode up to Richard.

"It's like an armchair Richard, much more comfortable," said Sheila.

"It's a bike for old men and coppers," snorted Richard.

"I can't argue with that. There is a bikers' café on the Ayr road. We could meet there for lunch," I offered.

"Whatever!" Richard roared off.

"Let him go," said Sheila.

I let him get a mile ahead of us and I pulled over. "I want to talk to you, Sheila. While we ride." We got off the bike and I rummaged in the top box for the wireless intercom set I'd bought a few months ago. It took a bit of fiddling, but we got the two sets going. Soon we were chatting away, pointing out the scenery and discussing anything that took our fancy.

"Richard says these things cost a fortune, that's why he's not bought one. Is that true?"

"Probably, if you buy the BMW ones, but I picked this up on eBay for seventy quid."

"I knew it. The bastard wants me to be quiet when I'm on the back. That's the truth, isn't it?"

"Sorry the signal is breaking up. I didn't hear what you said."

Sheila dug me in the ribs to prove she was no mug, then she clung onto me and we rode in comfortable silence.

"We're going through Gretna Green, you know," I said, breaking into her thoughts.

"Do you think our younger selves would have run away together?" she asked.

"I think so, but I would be on the run from the police. I'd be steeling you out of school."

"James in the last couple of days I have never once been aware of an age difference between us. In fact, I'm more aware of Richard acting like a childish idiot."

"Me too, I thought it was just an old man dreaming." She hugged me and I felt a contentment that I'd missed for some time. This whole situation was a dream and I would have to go back to reality soon enough. Back home to my wife, who had done nothing to deserve ill treatment. I was toying about confessing to her, but was it worth hurting her just to salve my conscience?

The headset must have allowed Sheila to read my mind. "Keep reality for tomorrow, James, we have one more night."

We arrived at the café near Prestwick airport, and it was rammed. There must have been a hundred bikes outside, and from the number plates most of Europe seemed to be touring Scotland that week. There was no room in the car park, so we had to go past the café and park on the grass verge. Sheila was looking for Richard, now in a more conciliatory mood. "I it was a bit of a cheek to go off with you like that. I suppose I'd better see if he is okay." Sheila could not see above the heads of the crowd as we neared the café, but I caught sight of Richard and he was doing okay. He was chatting to a group of Dutch bikers, paying particular attention to two girls in their mid-twenties. They looked skanky to me, but they had that biker chick appeal. I caught Sheila by the arm before we cleared the crowd and came face to face with him. "Sheila, I can see Richard, but he is not on his own." My words sunk in and her shoulders sagged for a moment, but then she got a steely look in her eye.

"I want to see what the bastard is doing, James."

"We can see better from where we were, and he won't see us."

I persuaded her to follow me back to the bike and avoided a major scene. From a panier, I fished out a small pair of binoculars I'd been using for sightseeing and scanned the crowd for him. I found him all smiles and charm as he put his arm around each of the girl's shoulders. The bloke was a fanny hound and an idiot. Did he not think his wife would turn up at some point? Perhaps the idea was to make Sheila jealous by reminding her he could fuck younger woman.

"What's he doing now?" she demanded.

I could only hand her the glasses and give her a piggyback so she could see above the heads. She must have watched for two minutes. When I let her down, there were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Sheila," I said and hugged her. She had to cling onto something while her marriage was dissolving. It was a long time before she pulled away.

"Thank you for getting me out of there, James. If I'd seen him face to face, I would have done something that would have humiliated me further. I know he has always been like that at heart. I was prepared to turn the blind eye to his odd one-night stands because when it started, I was young and stupid. But now he has no respect for me. He's still carrying on with that slut Nina and chancing his arm here."

"Sheila, you don't have to put up with this. You are a lovely woman; any man would be proud to be with you."

"Oh James, you are sweet, you don't have to say that."

"I can't stop myself from saying it," I let slip.

She looked into my eyes and could see what I could not hide. I was more than a little in love with her. Sheila held my face and kissed me tenderly. "Why are the good ones like you already married? You are a decent man James, and we've dragged you into our mess. It's not fair on you or your wife." Mention of my wife seemed to snap me back and Sheila noticed. "I'll send you back to her tomorrow, James. Just let me have this last night, will you?"

Sheila knew I was under her spell, but as an act of kindness she would let me go. "What about Richard?"

There was menace in Sheila's voice. "I'll deal with him later."

She pulled out her phone and rang him. I kept the binoculars trained on him while she spoke. At the sight of her name on his phone, he excused himself from the two girls and moved away to answer it.

"Richard, we've had a problem with the bike. It may be some time before we get to the café, the AA are coming. We'll make our way to Carlisle afterwards. I'll find us a hotel and let you know. No, there is no point in you coming back, you enjoy the day. We'll see you later. Bye." She looked at me. "At least he offered to come back."

I did not have the heart to tell her how he punched the air when she told him not to. He wasted no time in getting back to the two girls. His smile was even bigger and cheesier than before.

We packed up and drove down the coast road to Stranraer in silence. A beautiful view of the sea and Ireland shrouded in mist in the distance was a pleasant distraction. As we turned inland, I sensed Sheila's mood change and she hugged my back like a child hugs an adult for comfort. She sobbed for a while. "It will get better Sheila, I promise."

She sat up with a start. "I forgot about the bloody mike. You don't want to listen to me mewing."

"No problem, love. Anyway, we'll soon be in one of our old haunts."

"Our old haunts?"

"Yes, Gretna Green, where we eloped to."

Sheila remembered our earlier conversation. "Oh yes, how could I forget?"

[Story concludes in Part 2]

12