The Ride of My Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheila's revenge.
4.9k words
4.03
17.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary so far. Motorcyclist James Sleaman helps a stranded couple and steps into the middle of their marriage breakdown. The wife Sheila insists on sleeping with him to pay back her husband Richard for years of infidelity. Next morning Richard storms off, leaving Sheila to ride with James for the day.

-------------------------------------------

Gretna Green is the Scottish town to which couples elope at sixteen to be married by a blacksmith priest. Despite its world-famous reputation, it is little more than a village with two big hotels to cater for the wedding trade. We parked at one on the way out of town and got a couple of take-away coffees and walked back to see the Old Blacksmiths Shop and tour the Old Smithy Museum. A newly-married couple were coming out of the registry office with friends and family, throwing confetti over them despite signs asking people not to. Sheila looked subdued. I had to cheer her up.

"We were like that when we eloped. Young, laughing, gagging to be at it?"

Sheila smiled. "Remind me how it happened, James."

I had to ad lib, but I think I did a splendid job. "I worked in a garage and you used to come in with you dad when I serviced his car. A big old Rover."

"How old was I when we first met?" she asked, warming to the fantasy.

"You were fifteen going on forty." Sheila gave me a shocked look. "You started coming to the garage on you way home from school. Hitching your school skirt up before coming in. Proper jailbait. Of course, I chased you away a few times when the old boy who owned the place was around. But then you found out he left early of a Wednesday and I was on my own."

Sheila's eyes were shining. "Did we do it in one of the cars?"

"No, you were such a tease. It took a couple of months before you wouldn't even let me kiss you. You said don't touch because you could not go home with my greasy fingerprints all over you."

"Sounds like I was a real cow."

"You were gagging for it as much as I was. One Wednesday you turned up, and we had an old Rolls Royce in for service. You wanted to sit in the back like Lady Muck, while I served you tea." Sheila laughed. "I cleaned up, changed in to my outside clothes and made us two mugs of tea and got in the back with you."

"Did I put up a fight?"

"Yes, and no. Out clothes were off pretty quick. You let me kiss you all over. I got between your legs and you made a lot of noise when you came in my mouth. Afterwards you took me in yours. You insisted on swallowing my cum and for a first timer you did a superb job."

Sheila sighed. "You're making me wet, James. What happened next?"

"You would not let me fuck you. You said we would have to wait until you were sixteen. I was happy with that. It was not long to wait, and then you would be legal. I said yes, but then you said you wanted to be married before you did it for the first time."

Sheila laughed. "Poor you. How long did it take you to agree?"

"You were very persuasive. You whispered all the things we could do as man and wife. God knows where you got the knowledge from. Then you took me in your mouth again and it was game over."

Sheila grabbed my hips to her. She could feel my hardness. "Tell me about the day we got married?"

"You left for school early and came to the garage. You had spare clothes in your gym bag. I told the old boy who owned the garage I was feeling sick and had to go home. We were on the M1 by 9am and got to Gretna Green by 3pm. Our wedding was booking was for 4.30pm and by 5pm we were man and wife."

Sheila grabbed me round the neck and kissed me. "What did I wear?"

"You wore a pale blue sleeveless dress and white court shoes."

"You still remember after all these years. What did I have for my wedding night?"

"You had your school uniform off course!"

She slapped me on the arm; jumped up and flung her arms and legs around me like a monkey climbing a tree. We stood there kissing and a builder's van hooted. "Save it for the honeymoon," shouted the passenger. Sheila unhooked her legs and stood on the ground.

"Thank you for that, James?"

"For what?"

"You know. Come on, let's get going. I want to be in a bed in Carlisle ASAP, honeymooning your brains out."

I didn't spare the horses, and we arrived in Carlisle in good time and found an anonymous chain hotel. We booked rooms on different floors and the receptionist looked puzzled at our subterfuge, when it was obvious, we would fuck like rabbits the moment the door was closed. So it turned out. Hot and sticky as we were from the ride, we didn't bother with the shower. We pulled off each other's leathers and underwear and Sheila pulled me down on top of her. I kissed her neck, and she pulled my head down to her hard nipples. I sucked one then another like a man who could not make a choice. She opened her thighs and her hands pulled my arse up. I slid into her hot wetness with no resistance. A squirt of her juice came the other way.

"I've been like this since Gretna. Just fuck me as hard as you can, James." It had only been a few hours since l was last in her, but it felt like an eternity. I understood what addiction must be like. We rode each other like two rutting stags. The sweat rolled off us and we moved together like parts of a well-oiled machine. There was nothing poetic in the urgency of our coupling. Sheila's pussy muscles clenched my cock, and we came together, a rare experience in all my years.

Afterwards we lay side-by-side panting and broke into a fit of laughter. The tiredness of the driving and our exertions got to me and I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was her saying, 'Sleep well, husband,' and a kiss on my forehead.

It was getting dark when I woke and Sheila had left. The bedside clock said 4.45 pm. Next to it was a note. "Thank you for a wonderful day. Dinner at 7.30 is guaranteed to be memorable." I slumped back on my pillow. Dinner held equal measures of excitement and dread. I knew Sheila would not let Richard get away with what he had done to her. Sensible James would have made his excuses. But this James had to see how she would take her revenge.

When she called to me as I looked around the bar, I did not recognise her. She looked wonderful again. This time her hair was up in a French plat with a loose spiral at each ear. She wore a white fitted silk shirt with three-quarter sleeves and a string of black beads around her neck. She stood up as I arrived and I saw her slim fitting, below the knee, black pencil skirt and sheer black stockings. Her shoes were the only item from last night. This was another Sheila. She had so many looks a man would not get bored. I knew I couldn't. She recognised my appreciative gaze, and smiled.

"You look fantastic, Sheila." I went to hug her, but I remembered where we were and made do with a kiss on the cheek.

"I need to be in control this evening, and I think this outfit says that." I nodded in confirmation. "Give me your room key James and just follow my lead. Richard has had a smirk on his face ever since he arrived. I'm sure he's fucked one of those sluts we saw him talking to. This where he pays for his pleasure." Shelia's voice chilled me, and I almost felt sorry for the poor sod. I handed her my key and was about to say something when she said, "Here's Richard with the drinks. I hope that's a large gin and tonic I feel like celebrating."

Richard handed me a pint, and we all clinked glasses. He treated me to his shit-eating grin, and I thought you deserve anything Sheila does to you.

We had wine with our steaks and Richard got through the rest of the bottle while we still had half a class each. I asked him if he would be okay to drive in the morning and he looked insulted. I didn't give a fuck about him, but the thought of Sheila on the back worried me. She answered for him. "Don't worry about us, were going to stay in town tomorrow. Richard can drink as much as he likes tonight."

The only one who did not see her plan was Richard, who ordered another bottle of red.

Sheila excused herself to go to the loo before our deserts arrived and I chanced a couple of questions to a now well-oiled Richard. "I saw quite a few bikes at the café when we went past. Did you meet anyone interesting?"

A moment's concern covered his face. "What time were you there?"

"In the afternoon. We did not stop, we were in the back of an AA van."

Richard recovered his composure. "I got chatting to a few people. I mean, I was on my own, wasn't I? I rode most of the way with a group of Dutch bikers." He hesitated, weighing up whether to brag about his encounter with the girls, then he thought better of it. There would be no petrol station confession this time.

"I'm heading off early in the morning. I'll be gone before you get up, enjoy the rest of your tour."

"I'm missing you already, mate." Then he thought again. "No, that's harsh. I didn't like you fucking Sheila, but what is the harm in that? If that clears the books because of Nina, it suits me. Let me tell you, Richard, I'm still up on the deal." The shit-eating grin was wider than ever.

I thought what a first-class cunt you are, but I just filled his glass to the top and added a little more to mine. "Here's motorcycling adventures," I said, raising my glass in a toast and giving him an all-boys-together wink.

Richard stood unsteadily after the meal and needed both of us supporting him to get to the lift. Inside it he was magnanimous. "As it's his last night, why don't you give him one of the road love? You can warm her up for me, can't you, James?" He was too busy grinning at me to see the withering look she gave him. I would enjoy her settling the score.

In their room we threw Richard on the bed.

"Sit in the chair, James," she commanded me. Sheila opened the dressing-table drawer and undid the packaging on a pair of long black leather gloves. There was something erotic about the way she pulled them on, and my cock was hard in an instant. "I can't work in this skirt unzip me please James." She turned her back to me and faced Richard. My fumbling hands found the zip at the back and I pulled it down. Sheila shrugged her hips, and the skirt slid off them. I gasped at the sight in front of me. The thin strip of black satin of her G-string bisected her perfect arse. Her black seamed stockings had lacy tops. I could not stop myself from grabbing her hips and pulling her toward me.

My nose was in her crack and I drank in the heady aroma of her muskiness. She pulled away, "Easy tiger, no audience participation tonight. Take all your clothes off, James." I did as she instructed and she kissed me. She smiled, dropping for a moment out of the dominatrix persona she adopted for the exercise, before she pushed my shoulders back into the chair. My cock strained into the air and she faced me and lifted one foot and raked the underside of my cock with her stiletto heel. I thought I would come, but that was mixed with fear that she would bring her foot down and spear my balls. I could not look at where her foot was, so I concentrated on the small triangle of her G-string, which was being swallowed by her swollen cunt lips. At last, she put her foot back down.

"You see Richard, it is about trust. James trusts me. Do you trust me, Richard?"

Richard watched the entire performance in a haze of drunken lust. He had pulled his cock out and was wanking, but the effects of the drink were preventing it from reaching full hardness.

"Yes, I trust you Sheila, come here, baby." He made a lunge for her, which she side-stepped.

"I think you need to show a little restraint, darling. You love restraint don't you Richard?" His answer was a whimper and Sheila returned to the open drawer and pulled out the roll of duct tape. She pulled out a strip. The screeching noise made me jump, but it made him swoon. She cut six pieces with a pair of nail scissors. She stood in front of him with the first piece in two hands. "I know you are jealous of how close James and I have become. That is why I will make him watch while I fuck my husband." She pivoted and before I knew it she had wrapped my wrist to the arm of the chair. She mouthed the words `trust me' as she tied the other wrist.

"We don't want James interrupting us, do we, darling?" Richard just nodded. Sheila pulled off the tiny scrap of material that was the G-string and rolled it into a ball. She ran it around my face and under my nose until my head was full of the smell of her cunt. Then she popped the material into my mouth. I was bound and gagged.

"I have something different for you, darling," she said, turning to Richard. Sheila produced two bamboo canes she must have bought in a garden centre. She tested the weight of one in her gloved hand, then she swished it and caught the side of his cock. Richard yelped, but I noticed he was now erect. He made a grab for his wife, but she jumped on the bed behind him, whispering in his ear. He seemed to agree and offered both arms to be bound to the stick behind his back. She pushed his shoulders back and lifted his legs. She spread them and bound each ankle to the other bamboo stick and leaned him back up. He was as immobile as I was. Sheila looked at the two of us bound and at her mercy and smiled. She stood in front of Richard.

"Richard, you will watch while James shows you how to fuck properly. I can't get enough of him. In fact, I'm a little in love with him and I know he feels the same about me." Richard looked puzzled. And then he looked at her face and mine and saw the truth.

"No Sheila, no. He's just some old bloke you took pity on. Isn't he?"

"No, Richard, James is the man who saved me." She turned to face me and straddled the arms of my chair and lowered herself onto me. I could imagine it from Richards's viewpoint. The stockinged thighs spread and that perfect arse descending, her swollen cunt lips open to receive me. Richard was still shouting no, but she ignored him and impaled herself on my grateful cock. Her warm wetness enveloped me and it was bliss. She rode me. I could feel her lips pushed in on the downstroke and then grasping me as she rose. Sheila took mercy on me and pulled out the G-string gag. She put her gloved hands in my hair and kissed me with passion. I knew she could taste her cunt in my mouth, and that turned us on.

With my mouth now free, I begged her to untie me. "Please darling, I need to hold you, I need to feel you, I must have all of you." I knew I was babbling, but I did not care. She ruffled my hair and shushed me like a child.

"You see Richard, James has shown me that for other men, it is enough that I am just myself. I don't have to be his whore, his bitch, his cum slut and all those other things you call me just to get off." She could feel I was near coming and she pulled herself off me. "Not yet, darling." Sheila flipped around and sat on me with her back towards me. She locked her arms on the chair. "James has offered to show you the proper way to fuck your wife in the arse."

"No Sheila, don't let him do that. That is for me, only me." Richard's face was a picture of horror and arousal. I had a flash of a reversed situation with me sat on the bed and my wife lowering herself onto him. The mixture of dread and desire overloaded my senses, and I almost felt sorry for him. Then I felt my cock gently probing Sheila's arsehole, and all other thoughts disappeared.

"Be careful darling," I said and Shelia hovered on her elbows with just the tip of me in her tight arse. The instinct to thrust was immense, but I resisted it and she lowered herself until the head was in. We both sighed and then she raised herself and lowered again, this time going deeper. It took half a dozen slow strokes before the ring of her anus gripped the base of my cock and her wet pussy lips dribbled on my balls. The feeling was exquisite. This was something my wife had no enthusiasm for, and I thought I would never experience the delight. Sheila was still now, content to let me raise and lower my hips to fuck her. We were both moaning as our mutual orgasm approached. Sheila pulled off her gloves and put all the fingers of her left hand in her cunt while she frigged her clit with the right. The sensation of her fingers just the other side of the thin membrane of her arse was too much for me and my hips bucked as I pumped into her. My orgasm triggered hers and we jerked against each other until the sensations died. We sat connected listening to each other's breathing return to normality. Then Sheila leaned her head to one side and kissed my face. "Thank you darling," she said.

That was the cue for Richard to sob. For me, it was a reminder he was still in the room. "Why did you do that, Sheila? Why did it have to... why did it have to mean something to you?" That was what hurt him the most.

"It has to mean something to me, because I know it means nothing to you. Nina, all the one-night stands, those two sluts you met today, me, we all mean nothing to you, Richard."

He looked up in shock. "I was only talking to those women. Nothing happened. Where were you?" He was trapped in the headlights.

"I could smell them on you when you came in. You don't care where you stick your cock, do you? I get it, Richard. I get it I am not enough for you anymore. But I wanted to show you I am enough for another man. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Sheila," he said in a small boy voice.

"Then you've earned your reward."

Sheila eased herself off and stood in front of her husband's bowed head. She pulled it up by his chin. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees if you want your present." He shuffled around and Sheila had to help position him. Face onto the mattress with his arse in the air. All the pillows were under his stomach to support him. Sheila leaned over by his head. She held up the small vibrator she had used on us the day before. "I said I would make James watch me fuck my husband. Are you ready for that now?"

"Yes!" said Richard, the excitement back in his voice.

Sheila moved to his arse. She put the black gloves back on and gave him a few slaps to bring the redness out on his cheeks. Richard begged her to do more, and she really set about him with a spare bamboo cane. His arse had more lines than the entrance to Kings Cross station when she'd finished. I have never been into pain but from the way Richards's cock had grown I could tell this was his big turn on for him. Sheila stood behind him and put her tongue to his arsehole while she wanked him with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. He was as delirious as I had been when she did it to me the day before.

"Is it just like you imagined, being tromboned?"

Richard strained and raised his head from the mattress. "It's better. Do the rest, please. Do what you did to James." He could not keep his head up and he sunk back as Sheila teased the back of his cock and balls with the vibrator. He tried to spread his legs wider but by the stick prevented him. It was obvious what he wanted.

She teased him up and down the crack. "You want me to stick it in, do you?" All he could do was whimper. "I'd better be careful, I would not want you to tear. I'll get some lube." Sheila took off her gloves and threw them to me, smiling. Then she faced him again and bent down on her haunches. Her arse and cunt were fully open, and it was only a few seconds before my cum was oozing from her arse into her palm. She smeared it into the crack of his arse. It was the ultimate humiliation, to brand him with our cum. It was also a turn on, and my dead cock returned to life. I did not see what was in her other hand until it was too late. She had switched the cigar sized vibrator for a much bigger model, more the size of Richard's cock. "Was it good when you stuck your enormous cock in my arse last night?" she asked. His muffled groan confirmed it. "Then you'll appreciate this, darling." Sheila held his cheeks apart and pushed the enormous dildo into his arse hole.

12