The Ride of My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard screamed in agony as the big head tore his ring piece before Sheila pushed it in to its balls. He shook like a caged bear straining against his restraints, but could not budge the angry buzzing thing from his arse. Tears rand down his face.

Sheila leaned over to his ear. "That's for Nina and the Dutch skanks and all the other women you've fucked during our marriage. Now we are even Richard. Come on James, let's leave him to think about that."

She cut one wrist free with the nail scissors and I freed my other and then my feet. Sheila threw her clothes on and I did the same. "Come on, James!" She was in a hurry to be out of the scene and was at the door.

I looked back at Richard, trussed up and moaning in pain. The stupid vibrator still buzzing in his arse. I pulled it out, and he cried in agony. His arse hole looked like a bloody train wreck. I cut one of his wrists free and dropped the nail scissors next to him. He looked up, his face was racked, but it was the humiliation I remembered the most. There were no words left to say, so I just followed Sheila out of the room.

We rode the lift four floors in silence and when we got to my room; she broke down in tears. "I know that was harsh, but fifteen years of infidelity are being paid back tonight." I said nothing, I just held her and kissed her face and neck, then her breasts and down her body.

"You purify me, James. You make me feel good about myself again." She shrugged off her loose blouse and skirt. `I guess I should take these off if we are going to bed,' she said, taking hold of a stocking top. I took her hand away. "James, honestly."

She woke me again in the night to make wordless love. Our bodies were so familiar now it seemed like I had been fucking Sheila all my life. We fell asleep spooning with her breasts in my hand and I never wanted to wake again.

It was early when the pale morning light streamed through the open curtains, but we were both awake with our thoughts. We dreaded our first words because they would also be our last. I turned her to face me and her tears matched my own. Sheila opened her legs and pulled me between them. I'd lost count of the number of times we had done this in just a couple of days, but it would never be enough. When I came the last time it felt like agony, not in my cock but in my heart. "I love you," I said, losing the fight with myself not to say it at the very last.

She pulled my head to her, "I know. I've known from the start. I love you too James, but we both know this is not real. In the last two days we have been different people in some other place, outside of reality. You will go home to your wife, and I have to pick things up with that pig."

"You can't stay with him. Not after all that has happened."

"No, I won't. You've shown me that just being me is enough for an unselfish man."

"But I want to be that man."

"How is that going to work? Are you going to sneak me into the house and hope your wife does not notice? Or introduce me as the wife of a friend. James, you don't have a poker face. That's one thing I love about you."

"So, this is the end?"

"You know it has to be. All dreams have to end. Here, let me help you."

We got up and showered together. As I got dressed, I noticed all her bags were in my room. "I moved them last night while you two were eating. I want him to think I have left him. He has to work out how that feels for a few hours." She put on a tee shirt and the denim skirt she wore the day before. I had all my biking gear on. Sheela had to kneel on the bed to look me in the eye.

"I'll tell reception I'm popping out, but my wife is having a lay in," I said. I wanted to avoid our last words.

"Good idea. I just want to stay here for a while. I'll be done in an hour."

"Listen, perhaps we could-- "Sheila shushed me with a finger on my lips. "No phone numbers, no emails. No lifeboats. We will always have this, up here." She tapped my head and ran her fingers through my hair. "Go now James, before I can't let you go."

I kissed her one last time, trying to commit the sight, the sounds, the smells and feel of her to memory, and then I picked up my bags and left the room without looking back.

My head was fucked, I could not go home in this state. I texted my wife saying `Battery low, everything okay, speak to you later.' I needed to buy time, to get Sheila out of my head. But I couldn't shake the images of the things we'd done, the things I'd seen.

I took a meandering route south with a detour through Keswick and Windermere in the Lake District. The lovely scenery just reminded me of her more. As I sat over coffee and a late breakfast in Kendal, an idea came to me. An old colleague had moved up to Huddersfield when he got divorced a decade ago. We kept in touch over the years and I was sure he would put me up for the night.

I arrived in Huddersfield mid-afternoon and knocked at his door. I held up a bottle of whiskey bought ten minutes before from his local supermarket. Steve looked at the bottle. "There's always a welcome for a man bearing whiskey." He looked at my face, "and carrying a load of problems. You'd better come in, James. What's happened?"

I needed to confess and better to do it to Steve where it would stay between four walls, rather than elsewhere where others would be hurt. I took off my heavy jacket and boots and slumped into one of his fireside chairs. I was physically and emotionally exhausted. He handed me a big tumbler of whiskey and waited for me to start. I took a big swig and looked up at him.

"I met a woman called Sheila..."

12