The Riding Lesson

Story Info
A man makes up for a late payment with his only currency.
1.5k words
4.42
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcoma
Marcoma
1 Followers

The rider's legs were aching. He had been standing in the stirrups for nearly forty minutes. The owner would not stop the horse; he carried on guiding it in a figure of eight around the riding hall.

The rider tried to lean back again. His hips and knees were strapped firmly in place. His wrists were lashed to the saddle horn. He could not avoid the dildo that stuck up from the seat. It pushed slickly between his buttocks.

The rider stood straight. He would not let himself be humiliated like that. His leg muscles trembled.

The owner looked over his shoulder. His gaze slid up the rider's leather chaps and settled on his naked crotch. The rider was semi-erect, and hated himself for it. The owner looked smug.

"Only another twenty minutes left of your lesson, mister." The owner said. Then, "Hutt!" and tugged the reins. The horse picked up its feet and started to trot.

The rider had taken a few lessons along with his wife. He knew the best way to ride through a trot was to bob up and down with the motion of the horse.

He kept his knees locked straight. After half a loop of the hall at a fast trot, they began to give out. He was an experienced swimmer, but he found he didn't have the stamina to hold this position.

With every second step, he was forced against the dildo. It pushed into his manhood, threatening to take it away.

He felt himself grow more open and more eager each time.

Horse, owner and rider were alone in the hall. From just outside the open-air end, with one arm over the fence, the stable hand watched. He rested a foot on a crossbeam. His jeans were open, shucked down over his buttocks. The stable hand rested his balls on another crossbeam and pulled at his own cock through his underwear. The head of his cock was starting to make a wet spot where it pushed against the cotton.

The stable hand had warned the rider there would be consequences if his wife's dressage lessons went unpaid for. The rider had not taken the warning seriously. Now he was paying with a "lesson" of his own.

The rider's legs shook uncontrollably. He tried to put more weight on his wrists, but the cable ties cut cruelty into his skin. He sucked in air, wracked by pain. His feet shook in the stirrups. Sweat rolled down his naked back, under the leather belt and between his buttocks.

The tip of the dildo pushed up into him. He grunted through the gag and jerked himself forward to avoid the dildo getting any further.

As he did so, his left foot slipped from its stirrup. The rig of straps and belts stopped him shifting sideways. Instead he fell down onto the dildo. It penetrated him forcefully.

The rider moaned loudly. He had expected pain. His wife had complained of it, that one time. But he had been goaded for so long, and he was so tired, that there was no resistance. The dildo slid thick and solid inside him.

His cock jerked up, fully hard.

The owner hauled the horse to a slow walk. He was panting from running alongside the horse, and his white shirt was clinging damp against his chest. He turned and reached up to the rider, gripping the rider's cock between finger and thumb. He ran his thumb up the underside of the rider's cock. The rider tried to wriggle away, but only ended up grinding onto the dildo. Precum flowed onto the owner's thumb.

The owner brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it. He turned and took the horse back up to a trot. As they picked up speed, he adjusted himself.

The rider tried to stand again, to get off the dildo. It rubbed inside him, making him suck on the gag. He only got halfway up. His legs could not hold his weight any more. He lowered himself onto the dildo, trying not to enjoy it.

He sat with it filling him up, slowly rocking with the motion of the horse. His cock bounced heavily on his balls.

The owner tugged on the reins again, and they trotted faster. The rider was powerless to resist the motion of the horse now. He sat still, but the saddle slapped rhythmically against his buttocks, drilling the dildo into him. He felt pressure building at the base of his cock.

He decided to follow his lessons, to try to hold off an orgasm. He did not want to give the owner or the stable hand the satisfaction of forcing him to cum. The rider half-stood in the stirrups every other step. He rode up the dildo, and slid back down onto it, rose up and slipped down, again and again.

His ass was alight with pleasure. With every rise and fall his breathing grew heavier. The dildo plunged in and out, in and out.

He clenched it involuntarily. His cock smacked against his taut stomach. He didn't want to stop.

The owner looked back at the rider. He saw the sweat pouring down the rider's torso. His eyes lingered on his rigid cock.

The owner let go of the reins and ran out a lasso.

"Hutt hutt!" The owner shouted. The horse broke from the figure eight and began to trot more quickly round the wall of the riding hall. It was well trained. The rider's wife preferred it to the others.

The rider, red-faced, shook his head. He moaned through the gag. He knew what was coming.

"Hutt!" The owner called again, and stamped on the earthen floor.

The horse broke into a canter.

The rider was thrown roughly back and forth in the saddle. The dildo pounded into his ass, over and over. The rider tried to cling to the saddle horn, to try to stop himself pistoning up and down on the dildo. His hands were too tightly bound to let him get a purchase. It went on, and his breathing got more and more ragged.

Precum wetted the saddle and made his balls slippery on the leather. His cock was unbelievably hard. His ass clamped on the dildo as it thrust into him.

Sensation exploded down the rider's legs and through his stomach. He tried to hold himself in, to last longer like with his wife, but it made him feel the dildo even more intensely.

Tears rolled down his face. He had never been fucked before, never let any woman even finger his ass. And here he was, moaning like a stuck pig as the horse threw him around on the dildo. He was pathetic. His ass gulped on the dildo, wanting it more and more. He'd never be able to look his wife in the eye again. His body betrayed him with every jolt of pleasure.

Suddenly he was braying through the gag. He couldn't hold back any more. His ass felt like an explosion, the dildo plunging in and out of him. His cock sprayed cum all over his chest and legs. He cried out as the orgasm agonised him. His cock throbbed unbearably.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," The owner said. The horse slowed to a walk. It stopped by the open-air end of the riding hall.

The stable boy had his cock in his hand, rigid and swollen. He was stroking it rapidly.

The rider slumped on the saddle, cum dribbling down his cock. The owner swiftly released the ties holding him in place. The rider didn't even have the strength to lift himself off the dildo.

The owner hauled him down. The rider sighed as the dildo slipped out of him. He went heavily to his knees.

The owner unbuckled the gag and let it fall to the earth. The rider looked up at him. He held up his still bound hands. The owner shook his head. He grabbed the rider by the hair and belt and dragged him over to the fence.

The stable boy brought his cock down. The rider understood what they expected. He didn't have the will to protest. He opened his mouth.

The stable boy's cock was hard and hot. He had been on edge for some time. He clasped the back of the rider's head and put his cock in the rider's mouth. He came after just a few thrusts.

The owner reached through the rider's legs from behind and grasped his cock. He milked it as the rider's mouth filled up with cum. The rider tried to shift away, to avoid this final indignity. But his cock wanted more. He felt himself thrust into the owner's grip, and come back to full hardness.

Some of the stable boy's cum spilled down the rider's chin. The stable boy pushed the rider's head harder onto his pulsing cock, and pinched his nostrils closed.

The rider bucked, unable to breathe, then swallowed hard. As he did, the owner stuck a thumb inside him and gave his cock a few fast squeezes. The rider came again, just as hard, still unable to stop himself. His cum splashed on the earth.

"Atta boy," the owner said, releasing his cock and ass. The stable boy withdrew his cock, shoving the rider's face away.

The rider fell back on his heels, dirty and wet with sweat, utterly humiliated.

It had been the best orgasm of his life.

Marcoma
Marcoma
1 Followers