The Rift Walker Ch. 03: Night Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are both mine forever. Your journey is over and I will use you as my slaves. You will be pleased," the voice said. Ariana's mind became eclipsed with pleasure. The night stalker's tentacles slithered into her mouth and she welcomed them. Tentacles crawled across her and Xiomara's body and they became one: tits smashed together, thighs interlocked, smooth skin gliding against skin, slick with monster cum.

Ariana squeezed her eyes closed as she felt the tentacles grip her tits with a satisfying strength. The floodgates open between her thighs.

"Yes, rift walker, welcome me," the terrifying voice whispered.

The night stalker's cock entered her. An explosion of colors ripped through her mind as the spectrum of the world shifted. Every color shaded into something different as the monster's cock pressed into her. She became detached from everything except the night stalker's cock. She could still sense Xiomara somewhere on top of her, but the only thing important in this reality was the violet cock of the night stalker and it's accompanying tentacles on her clit.

The night stalker fucked her and her brain: each thrust a plummet into her consciousness. Ariana's body went limp as the force holding her released. All that existed was the monstrous cock deep inside of her, transporting her to another realm, another plane of existence.

She didn't know how much time passed, but she let herself go into the orgasmic cosmos of the night stalker's sex. At some point, the night stalker's monstrous cock filled her with cum. The creature pulled his cock from her and she craved it again the moment it left, reaching in a frenzy for it. The cum of the night stalker then drenched both of them like the warm blanket of the abyss. She gave in. She gave in to the wild abandon of the void and its blissful, nightmarish pleasures.

***

Smooth stone in a pitch black cavern. The squelching of tentacles and liquids. Being dragged, lifeless, and departed from reality, Ariana could sense something. There was something of her former self. Something in this reality. Someone had her naked, and had captured her, but she did not have the strength or the mental grip on what was happening to do anything. The single image that registered was the trail of cum she left behind, gushing from her pussy. She let herself be taken wherever this was.

***

"Wake up, beautiful."

A blinding slap screeched across Ariana's cheek. She snapped awake and shot up as if awoken from a terrifying nightmare. Sweat poured from her skin, although she suspected most of it wasn't sweat.

"Where am I? What's happening?" A torch illuminated the cave she found herself in.

"I'm Xiomara, and you're Ariana, and you're awake, that's good." A beautiful, tawny woman with enormous tits stood naked in front of her. She worked on something Ariana couldn't quite figure out yet as she woke up. The memory of her recent past came back slowly, like a blur coming into focus.

"Did we escape?" Ariana asked. Xiomara laughed.

"We did, thanks to me." She shuffled about the cavern. Ariana noticed a night stalker prone on the floor, unconscious. Her adrenaline spiked, and she shuffled backwards against a wall. The floor was slick and wet with something. She struggled and fell multiple times in a panic.

"Where's my sword?"

"I don't know, my love. Probably back at the cabin." Xiomara sloshed around in the white lavender liquid coating the cave floor. She carried vials and would scoop up the...

Oh my god, it's the night stalker's cum, Ariana thought. Ariana was now fully awake.

"You cast a spell, didn't you? This was all an act?"

Xiomara chuckled.

"Not quite. I went into the void for a little bit there, but I have certain fail-safe spells that will wake me up. I'm really glad it worked. Otherwise we'd both be this piece of shit's sex slaves forever and go insane," she said and kicked the night stalker's body.

"So, you saved me?" Ariana asked in shock. How did she let it get to this point? Ariana thought.

"I did. I like you, but unfortunately, we now have to part ways."

"Is it dead?" Ariana asked. Xiomara tilted her head and pouted in pity of Ariana.

"No, and that's why you need to go. This is where our interests part ways." Ariana fumed.

"You won't be able to control it."

"That's what you think. It's been a pleasure, darling. I hope our paths cross ways again."

The vial full of night stalker cum lit up in Xiomara's hand. A furious gust blew past Ariana and lashed her hair. She leapt to her feet, but stumbled on the slick floor. When she looked up after catching her balance, she saw Xiomara's outstretched palm.

"Goodbye, beautiful."

A force blasted Ariana backwards and through a portal. The dark cavern became a beautiful, cloudless day as she plummeted, naked, into another part of the world.

***