The Right Client Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinten grunts his final command: "Swallow it."

And Holly closes her mouth and Holly swallows. A moan. A sigh. A lip smack. Satisfaction. With a giggle and a proud smile, the little whore opens her now-empty mouth to show it off to her master: all gone!

"Christy, I... I'm gonna cum, honey." It's me, back at home now, sprawled awkwardly on our couch, you still between my legs. "I'm sorry, I... Christy, you might wanna stop... your mouth..." But you continue, pumping my think shank harder with your fingers as your mouth stays clamped on the head of my pale pink wiener.

"Christy, just... I just wanna warn... oh! Oh! I'm cumming, honey!"

Involuntary tears form in the corners of my eyes as my brain orbits and throbs, the first and second spurtlets of my seed dribbling out of my dick and onto your tongue. By this point, usually, your mouth has long since abandoned its post. This time, however, your lips linger. Another squirt. Another dribble.

"Oh. Oh honey. Oh. Sweetie, this... wow! This feels so good."

One last drip of my semen trickles out as I sigh. At last you remove your lips from my penis, your mouth a quarter-full of my cum. Your nose is slightly twisted in mild revulsion and your eyebrows look troubled, but you give me a forced smile and tip your head back. You attempt to swallow... and you don't quite make it.

You cough. You gag. You spit. "Ack!"

"You okay?", I ask.

"G'ah!" you hack. "I'm sorry, I just—blagh! Sorry! Wrong pipe, is all."

"No, it's okay it's okay! You just—you've never done that before," I say.

"Well, I mean, I didn't do it now," you shrug, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Yeah, but... you tried," I say. "Um... why? Why did you, er, you know?"

"B—because I love you," you answer. And then, an afterthought: "You're the only man for me."

***TO BE CONTINUED***

12