All Comments on 'The Right Kind of Girl for Him Ch. 03'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TominiowTominiow9 months ago

Very nice story. I hope you continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm glad this is a slow burn. Can't wait for the action.

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuy9 months ago

Again, loving the human side of this mutually sharing and learning dynamic. Bring on the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want to thank the author for a wonderful beginning to a story where the submissive isn’t a complete tool. Feels real, in my experience, and I look forward to following their relationship as it develops.

I hope both characters continue to feel like real people with complex emotions. True D/s relationships are built on trust, consent, and mutual respect. A lot of stories either never find that, or lose it by ch 4 or 5.

Good luck. Great read.

Psychman24Psychman248 months ago

I agree, very promising start. I like the point of view of both characters included and it feels real, with the emotional clumsiness and struggling to make the connection work. Please continue the story!

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbully8 months ago

this is great, and it makes me so happy you're continuing this

looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SO CUTE!!!!!

wannabeMercyslutwannabeMercyslut8 months ago

This is my favorite Story on this site. You have done an excellent job.

keep it up,

DutchMafiaDutchMafia8 months ago

This is moving along just fast enough for me to yearn for more. Great writing and imagination.

Dylan1Dylan18 months ago

My honest feedback is....I liked it until you drifted into the imaginary scenario when she first took the strap-on from the draw. That should have been left until it was the real thing, you went into far too much detail far too early.

The basic storyline is good, very good. Don't rush it.

The imagination scene before we even knew the characters put me off it enough to spoil it for me.

Dylan1Dylan18 months ago

Re: my last comment. Sorry, I did not read part one and two. I took this as a part one of your story. Now I see why this made no sense to me. My mistake, sorry.

PyjamamanPyjamaman7 months ago

This is soo good and romantic amazing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wholesome and hot, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could this be a sane, non abusive " femdom" relationship? So rare on Literotica. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

But the sex is too early in the chapter, and it's only thought about, not real.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssLover88@AssLover88
Pervert who prefers stories to gifs, obsessed with anal

SIMILAR Stories