The Right Kind of Girl for Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up into his wet eyes and flushed cheeks, and it broke her heart.

Tom shifted his gaze down to his shoes. "Listen...I meant what I said in there...I...I just want to go home now."

Lindsay felt guilty and ashamed. She didn't want him to go home. "Well, what are you gonna do, walk all the way there? I'll drive you."

Tom looked up at her again. There was that hint of anger again mixed with the pain in his eyes. He paused a beat and then turned back around and started walking again.

Now Lindsay felt her own eyes moistening. "Wait!" she whined miserably as he kept walking.

"God damn it Tom, wait, I said wait, please!" her own voice cracked with raw emotion. "I don't know what I'm doing. I've...I've never done this before!" She felt like she might start sobbing.

Tom stopped walking, but didn't turn around. Lindsay looked up and pressed on, "I...I like you, Tom. I've always wanted a boy like you. I want to be the one in charge, but I, I fucked it up. I'm sorry I hurt you."

They were both breathing hard, the only sound now their panting. Lindsay took a few slow steps towards him. She reached out with her hands, wanting to touch him but afraid to push him away again. She settled for lightly placing her hands on his upper back near the shoulder blades.

She closed her eyes and kept her light touch on him. "Please give me another chance" she said quietly.

She felt his shoulder blades rise as he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "You going to tell me about Megan?" he challenged.

"Yes, I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Tom turned around now and looked at her expectantly. She confessed that she didn't even know Megan, that she'd overheard Megan and her girlfriends joking about a guy who'd begged for her finger up his ass, that she'd paid Megan $20 for his name and phone number.

Tom looked sheepish now. She rushed to reassure him, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this story before. I guess I didn't want you to think I was a pervert." She smiled up at him and they shared their first smile since the beginning of the night.

She reached her arms around him and crushed her head against his chest, hugging him tightly. He returned the hug, wrapping her up in his arms. They stayed there like that for a while.

Finally, she pulled back and asked "how can I make this up to you?"

Tom looked a little self-conscious again. "Well...I am kind of...hungry."

"Ha, I knew it. That Tom Yum soup is so spicy! So why didn't you say something?" Lindsay teased him.

"I guess I was worried you'd think I was weak," Tom admitted ruefully.

Lindsay reached up and cupped his cheek with her palm. "How about a cheeseburger? I know a great place. My treat!"

Over cheeseburgers and milkshakes, they talked for almost three hours. The more one confessed, the more empowered the other was to ask more intimate questions. Details of their past relationships, sexual experiences, and sexual fantasies seemed to pour out of them effortlessly. It was cathartic.

Afterwards Lindsay drove him home. She put the car in park and looked over at Tom.

"I want to be your boyfriend. And I don't want you to have any other boyfriends" Tom proposed.

"Oh Tom you're so romantic," Lindsay taunted rolling her eyes.

"Is that a yes?" Tom asked with a smile.

She reached over, sliding her hand behind his head, and gave him an appraising look. With intense, eye-fucking, eye contact, she said "That's a yes" and pulled him to her, kissing his lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth. She mentally giggled when she felt him suck on her tongue a little.

Finally he pulled away. He grinned at her, said goodnight, and got out of the car. She looked down and gave a contented sigh. It hadn't gone the way she'd planned, but it had ended up in a good place. She looked down at her phone to plot her course home.

A knock on her window made her snap her head back up. Tom was standing outside her driver's side window. He gave her a bashful little wave.

She rolled her window down. "Yes, boyfriend?" she quizzed.

"Um...would you like to come up?" he asked hopefully.

"What for coffee or something?" she teased him, delighted with this development.

"Um...I don't think I have coffee right now."

"Then what?" she pressed her luck, even raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Well...it's just that I feel bad..." he stammered, "I owe you an orgasm."

She grinned at him for a moment and then turned off the engine and got out. She took his hand and started towards his building, "Let's see if you can even the score."

12