The Right Place at the Wrong Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was ruthlessly exploited by the Captain, in that her clit was caged. A small domed device, that sucked it in deliciously and vibrated it, and was capable of tease and denial to a level only a machine could perfect. Painlessly and instantly, the device embedded itself deep into her body, connecting to local nerve centers, as to be able to induce arousal, pulse electrical charges to force muscle contractions, and even deliver shocks for punishment, and to prevent orgasm when external stimulation might combine with the device's to override the denial setting.

Then she had been let loose to the crew to have as they will, and they were relentless. By the end of the day she was sobbing and begging to cum, almost incoherent. Worst of all was when they were fucking her and the device had to shock her clit to prevent an orgasm that would otherwise have happened. By the last hour it had been shocking her every few minutes. Several of the men had commented that she was tightest just after a shock and were loudly discussing strategies to bring her to that state more quickly and reliably the next time they took her, debating hotly the techniques that would make her horniest and cum the quickest.

The Captain told her in no uncertain terms, that it was solely up to him to make her cum, that only he could control the clit cage, and did so through a bio-lock that recognized his DNA signature, and that each night, if no man in his crew had a single complaint on her performance, and if her performance for the Captain when warming his bed at night was absolute slutty perfection, then and only then would she be allowed to orgasm.

It had taken only days to utterly bend her to their will with no command from the crew refused. One night, when the Captain finally let her cum, nearly two weeks since the start of her time as Crew Whore, she had screamed so loud it woke the whole day shift. Her punishment for that had been an hour of rapid fire repeated edging by the device, while having her ass fucked by any who wished to voice their displeasure at having been woken up.

We turned onto a dirt road, indistinct from any other we had passed. The road signs had been nothing but numbers for a while, and now there weren't even signs.

I shuddered, moaning softly from Orange's gentle fondling and fingering as the limo pulled up to a run down farm house. The inexorable rise towards orgasm was upon me. Red and Green and the girl they had been fucking had stopped some time back without my notice, and were cuddling and watching Orange play with my body. The all wore hungry lustful smiles directed at me. I came loudly under their watch, blushing and closing my eyes, trying to ignore how being watched made the orgasm more thrilling.

Orange undid my handcuffs and carried me bridal style out of the limo. "The ground is uneven and covered in rocks, I do not want you to get hurt. Also, carrying pretty girl is own reward, yes?"

The other girl who had been in the car waiting for us bounded ahead. She had pulled on sneakers, but otherwise remained naked as she jogged up the driveway, cum dripping from her holes, to the farmhouse and into the arms of a man standing on the porch, framed by the open door behind him. He was older than Orange by at least a decade, starting to go grey at the temples with a short salt and pepper beard. He had a dashing and swarthy air about him despite his drab outfit.

He wore the kind of clothes you expect a modern farmer to wear. Flannel and jeans, and a cap of the closest big six team which now lay on the ground to make way for the young women running her hands through his hair. They seemed like they were just fine with potentially having sex right there standing on the porch in front of the door. Orange spend a good few seconds standing there waiting for them to finish, while the girl moaned like a whore, rubbing against him with her legs wrapped tight around his waist, held aloft by two large hands cradling her ass.

When she was finally done mapping the inside of this guy's mouth with her tongue, she slid slowly down his body, moaning in an affected sort of way, before patting his obviously hard cock through his pants like a pet, "I'll see you later big boy," she said silkily before heading inside.

The guy she had been molesting stared me down with a big fat, roguish smile as I lay, carried in the arms of Orange.

"Hello Kelly, welcome to Homestead. Welcome to your new home."

12