All Comments on 'The Right to Remain Silent Ch. 03'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Hotter and hotter

Need I say more ! This is so hot! You gat me babe

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! The sex was awesome, and I do love a good mystery. For some reason, I really like lesbian policewoman stories. Bravo! ~ L

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Really Good

Believable characters. You have enough material to make this a much longer story, even going to novel length. The unraveling of the plot was rushed, and would have been better in a longer format, say novella at least. But good characterization, good local color, great plot--and very poor mechanicals. With decent copy editing, this would be a slamdunk winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fine, but rushed

I echo estragon's thoughts completely. This could have worked quite nicely if you just had expanded it. The relationship between the protagonists and the whoddunit could have given enough material for five times the size of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

brilliant more please

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Great series

Love it. Keep up the great work, Cat :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Won vs. one

It has "won" awards, not "one" awards.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Great

Yea your stories do have a few errors like wrong names and wrong words but that's the fun of it, we just fill in the blanks and keep on going. Another great series Cat, keep rockin'

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Excellent!

I wouldn't worry overly much about the grammar errors. Yes, it would be nice not to have them, but they are relatively minor and don't affect the readability to any real degree. I have seen some stories that were absolutely unreadable because of grammar and/or formatting errors, and yours in not even close to that category.

That being said, I do agree with those that the plot seemed a little rushed. Each chapter could probably been 2 or 3 pages without adding fluff.

Still a great read!

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Picky, picky!

I agree with those who say be cool about the minor errors. I'm a big nit-picker, and even I didn't notice the "one/won" mistake.

I also agree that there was plenty of room for more without feeling padded.

Still 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As usual...

...you've earned your five stars, Cat. But I do agree with the other comments that this was a bit rushed (particularly Chapters 2 & 3). One of the great pleasures of reading your stories is that you usually take your time and give it a good build-up---in other words, the plot is the thing. That didn't quite come across this time. Still, it's always a pleasure to read one of your tales. Perhaps you can write another DCI Abi story sometime and give it the attention that it's worth.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story!

Once again you have written a fantastic story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Pilot Episode?

Good enough to base a TV series on; perhaps if ITV had an adult channel?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

That was definitely not a job for sherlock Holmes, but the coppers did good ....... Nice plot great written

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Cute, sweet, but not nearly as complicated as typical British mysteries ...

But then, this isn't BritBox.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

It's hard to interlace a meaningful romance with story of another genre (mystery here, sci-fi in my case). The balance is tricky, both mystery and sci-fi are usually thought of as "objective" genres, focusing observation and evidence and drawing logical conclusions, while the romance portion is anything but that.

Here, I think the romance got short changed a bit. I didn't get a "feel" for Sarah as a person and definitely didn't get the usual feel of romantic escalation. I think this mix can be successful (or I wouldn't be trying it with sci-fi). But, in my opinion, it takes a lot more words to do it.

But some of the very best stories here are melded out of multiple genres.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Good again!

Your writing style and the tone of your stories is wonderful!

This one could really have a sequel!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great.Like Prime Suspect but with a lesbian twist.Please make a series of this story.Pleeeeease!!!.

Twowayman62

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous