The Right to Serve Ch. 04

Story Info
Kerri sets out the rules of our femdom relationship.
1.9k words
4.55
7.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

In Chapter 4 Kerri sets out the rules and David accepts them.

Note 1. I originally wrote this one in 1999. I have re-edited it and changed a few details but essentially it is the same story. I wrote it as I could not find anything like it back then. I have not updated it to the present, it was and still is a 1990s story.

------------------------

We arrived at the cottage and went in. Kerri's dog Leo greeted us. It was now getting used to me and did not bark this time. I put the bags down in the hallway and moved into the kitchen.

Kerri petted Leo for some time before joining me in her kitchen. I had already opened a bottle of wine and had found two glasses. Kerri murmured 'good' then she walked out into the hallway.

"Follow me."

She went to the foot of the stairs.

"Bring those," and pointed to the bags.

Up she went and I followed. When I got to the top of the stairs I turned to look at 'The Symphony in Black' but the picture was gone, replaced by a pretty landscape print. I continued to follow Kerri down the hallway. Kerri took me to the small bedroom, right at the end of the corridor, this was to be my room for the weekend.

She stood at the door, "This is your room, you have everything you need, if you don't, well you can ask, oh and keep it tidy and clean. Obviously. Get comfortable then back to the kitchen for supper."

It was a little box room, sparsely furnished and with a small single bed. Above the bed hung the picture. The beautiful, elegant woman still seemed very alluring, I stood and looked at it for a short while. I then put the bags on the bed and sat down upon it. The dark night came through the window with just a few distant lights from the village. I got up and closed that world out by drawing the curtains. I then went down to the kitchen.

Kerri had dished up the take-away meal we had picked up on the way back to the cottage. I poured out the wine and then sat down while Kerri busied around the kitchen.

"Tomorrow I will show you where everything belongs."

Kerri then sat down and we both began to eat the delicious Chinese food. After we had both ate a good deal of food, Kerri started the conversation.

"David, is there anything you feel you need to know before tomorrow?"

"For instance?"

"Well, your e-mail had 'female domination' in it, so you must at least know a little about tomorrow. Is there anything you want to ask?"

"I have found some stuff out on the Internet," she smiled. I smiled back.

"Well?"

I licked my top lip. Was it the Chinese food making my mouth dry as a bone? I took and deep breath and blurted out my first question.

"Do I wear a collar and have to call you mistress?"

She smiled, then slowly wiped her hands on a napkin.

She then answered slowly.

"David, only when you have earned the right to serve can you wear one of 'my' collars. When I collar you with one of 'my' collars then I shall grant you the privilege to call me 'Mistress'. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I took a sip of wine but it did not remove the dryness of my mouth.

"Good, any more questions?

"How do I address you tomorrow and how will you address me?

"Tomorrow you will become an 'apprentice' and you shall be called 'D'. I will do this to help depersonalise you a little, it will also help me do the same. I am your trainer. You will address me as 'my trainer' or simply as 'trainer'."

"My trainer," I repeated and she slowly nodded. I then smiled "What trade am I going to be an apprentice in?" I asked jokingly. Kerri answered solemnly. "You will be an apprentice personal slave. Your trade, when you have mastered it, will be as 'my' personal slave."

She paused to let that sink in.

"Anything else?" she demanded.

I whispered, "Safe word?"

"You have researched well, David. Did you read about colour codes, red, amber and green?"

"Yes, like traffic lights."

"Yes. They will be your safe words; I will also use them as my safe words. Any more questions?"

"No clothes you said. Naked, I'll be naked?"

"Yes, is there a problem?"

I shook my head as I contemplated being nude around Kerri.

"It will make you feel deliciously vulnerable, exposed and humbled. It will be a constant reminder that you are submissive and an object of my pleasure. It will also allow me to see the state of your arousal. This will be useful for me in finding out your kinks and desires. It also aids in the delivery of correction and punishment."

She took a sip of wine and surveyed me, before adding, "besides, I will enjoy looking at your naked body. And using it."

She smiled and took another sip of wine.

"There will be a set of rules for you to read, to remember and to act by."

"Rule One is you obey me."

I nodded.

"Rule Two is you are always naked in my presence when we are alone."

"Just remember those two for this weekend and then we can build on them."

"Anything else David?"

I shook my head and looked down at the table. It was only just dawning on me that this was for real. When Kerri had used the word 'slave' it had given me a jolt. Was I in too deep? I could just leave. Kerri would not stop me. I stared at the floor knowing that if I left, I would think about 'what if' and regret it for the rest of my life. Besides I was tingling with excitement as well.

Kerri's voice broke my thoughts.

"Now I have a few things I want to tell you before I start tomorrow."

She got up from the table picked up her drink and walked into the lounge, "let's go in here."

We sat in the same comfortable chairs where we first sat together.

"First, you have to be willing and eager to be trained."

I nodded, she smiled and carried on.

"I am a caring, loving trainer. During training I will show or tell you what to do, then I want it done that way from then on."

She beckoned an answer from me as a sign that I understood.

"Yes," I said, nodding my head.

"If you make an error, I will point out to you where you have made an error and you can be correct in future. I expect you to make errors. That alone will not displease me. If, however, you make the same error again then I will have to resort to some form of appropriate discipline."

"Yes," I repeated.

"That is part of your training. When I discipline you because of repeated errors it doesn't mean that I am displeased with you, it is just the way I train, to reinforce what must be learned. It will make you a better slave and you want to be a good slave for me, don't you David?"

"Yes, Kerri."

"I want to train you into something that I am proud of, and you will also be proud of yourself."

I nodded.

"Now listen David, listen carefully and remember it well. If you do something to displease me and that means anywhere, not just at the cottage, during your training, even when you begin to serve, then I will indicate that you have offended me and I will arrange a 'Discipline Session'."

I did not say anything, nor did I move a muscle in my body. I just looked into her eyes and she registered a slow blink of my eyes as my acceptance.

"I will just say quietly to you 'Discipline Session' and a day, a time and a place. I will say no more about it. That is the day, the exact time and place to present yourself for your discipline and correction."

I continued to stare into her beautiful eyes, they were shining now and I barely nodded my head.

"However," she said, breaking me from the spell, "at any time, during training or anywhere else, if you please me, I will let you know and you will be rewarded."

I then remembered another issue that I now wanted to ask about, something that I had read on a website, it now seemed very important.

"What about limits?"

"At the moment I will just begin training you. I will assess how you cope with the training. It will not be harsh. We will not need limits. At some point there will be your first discipline. It will be very light and we will both see how you react to it. Only then can we set your limits and boundaries, also mine with you. Then we can begin to explore them and stretch them. Particularly when you have to serve a Discipline Session."

I felt almost totally overawed. I could not equate this charming, soft spoken, demure, middle-aged woman with a 'Discipline Session'. I looked at her and tried to imagine what tomorrow was going to be like. I felt that all the ground had been covered that I was unsure of and took a drink from my glass.

Kerri then spoke again. "There is one other thing David, we have talked about you and what will happen to you but this dynamic involves me."

She paused to let me think about what she had said.

"I also want to 'play' for my enjoyment, for fun and for my fulfilment. This is the benefit that I get out of this apprenticeship. My 'buttons' will be well lubricated by your submission to me but sometimes I need my buttons pushed."

I raised my eyebrows

"Do you understand, David?"

I nodded and replied, "You have your needs as well."

"You understand exactly, David."

Kerri sipped her drink before asking her next question. "And do you want to know how my buttons are pushed, David?"

I nodded. She smiled and for the first time I saw a hint of colour on her cheeks. In a slightly raised tone of voice she declared her need.

"I need to be a domineering, sadistic bitch and," she paused to drain her wine, "and I will need to use your body for my complete satisfaction."

She smiled again and then she added, "Then you may find yourself ordered for a Discipline Session on a mere whim of mine but then that's what my personal slave is for."

She then got up and ordered me to bed.

"You have a long day ahead of you. A day where we may explore where 'your' buttons are and what pushes them."

I felt that my button was already halfway in. I asked if she wanted me to clear up in the kitchen before going to bed. Kerri laughed.

"I've got someone in mind to do that in the nude tomorrow morning."

I made my way to the stair.

"Your alarm is set for six, leave all your clothes that you have outside your door tonight, then wake me at eight with tea and toast with marmalade."

"Goodnight, David, see you at eight."

"Goodnight, Kerri."

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers