The Right to Serve Ch. 03

Story Info
I accept Kerri's offer of a femdom relationship.
3.4k words
4.46
6.6k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

In Chapter 3 the romantic entanglement develops as David agrees to submit to dominant Kerri.

Note 1. I originally wrote this one in 1999. I have re-edited it and changed a few details but essentially it is the same story. I wrote it as I could not find anything like it back then. I have not updated it to the present, it was and still is a 1990s story. Younger readers will be baffled by WebCrawler and Phone Boxes. I'm sorry, it was a different world back then.

------------------------------------

The weather that Saturday night was wet and very windy. I struggled to hold the car in a straight line on the road as I sped back over the moor. The lights of the city suddenly blazed into view and the road dipped into the valley. With the descent of the car, I also started to come down from the high emotional pitch of feelings that Kerri's few words had induced in me. As I joined the city ring road I felt about as calm as I could possibly hope for and I just about felt able to drive with just one hand on the wheel for the first time since leaving her house.

Twenty minutes later I was in through the front door of my flat and starting to gulp back a Glenfiddich whisky. I poured another and sat down on my couch in the lounge, not even bothering to take my coat off. I finished my second but I felt no clearer in the emotions that were flowing like a current through my body and clouding my brain. I put the bottle of whisky back in the cupboard and paced through the flat. I took my coat off and threw it on a chair but I could not stop pacing through the flat. I saw the red light blinking on the answer phone and I flicked the playback button. First message was a friend asking if I was watching the football match tomorrow, and if I was then call him before seven. Next message was from my friend Alison, she had just been ringing to see if 'you're all right as you didn't seem too well yesterday.' I shook my head and gave an ironic laugh.

The next message was Kerri.

"Hi David, you left in rather a hurry and I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful company, and for your gifts. I also just wanted to say one more thing to you. I have made you the offer because I feel that you have so much to give, and that you also have so much to benefit from me. I think you could become someone very special if you agreed to serve me. I look forward to your answer on Friday."

There was a pause before she spoke again. "Goodbye and thank you David."

I was stunned again. I flopped down onto the couch. Again, Kerri's voice had made me quiver all over and my stomach filled with butterflies. I played the message again, listening carefully to every nuance in Kerri's voice, noting the change of pitch down after the first sentence, a more sombre tone was present, a tone I had only heard in her voice when she initially made her 'offer.' A low serious and factual tone. I replayed the message another three times. I made a cup of tea and tried to watch television.

Within thirty minutes I had played that message another three times. I was so intrigued, I also felt sure of what Kerri meant by 'to serve' but was not absolutely sure. She was quite dominant and assertive. I was not that naive not to know about what she alluded to but I could not fully believe that was what Kerri's offer amounted to. In turn I was shocked and felt slightly repelled but it also gave me a fascination, a dark attraction which I had to admit greatly thrilled me.

I went to bed knowing that I would not sleep easy that night. I desperately tried to empty my mind and closed my eyes tight but I could not stop a steady stream of images from flicking up on the inside of my eyelids. I just could not stop my thoughts from exploring the possibilities. Kerri in her black dress holding out her wine glass as I poured the wine. I became naked and Kerri pointed to the floor and I knelt. The lady from the Erte's Symphony in Black came alive in my mind, I was at her feet on the end of the dog leash.

I sighed and rolled over and tried to think about something different. The more that I tried to suppress my urges and desires, the stronger they became. An hour later I padded downstairs in my dressing gown and listened to the message yet again. Kerri's voice now seemed to contain a potent flow of sexuality and power. My cock had now been hard for what seemed like hours. Almost unaware I massaged my erect penis through the fleecy gown as my mind floundered on a dark lake of possibilities. I felt my mind finally succumb to my darkest desires and as I surrendered myself to them, I felt that I needed to be naked. I quickly slipped my dressing gown off and then fell to my knees. I hit play on the answer phone again and aggressively grabbed my swollen cock. In a few swift, hard strokes from my right hand I was in raptures. I now began to pump myself even harder. As I did so I fell forward and supported myself from hitting the floor with my left hand outstretched on the carpet. Kerri's voice was just saying 'Goodbye David,' as I peaked with a low moan and a long, pulsing spurt of semen fragmented onto the carpet.

Almost immediately I was overcome with shame at what I had done and what images had driven me to orgasm. I pulled my dressing gown back around me and went to get some wipes from the kitchen to mop my outpouring off the carpet. I caught my reflection in the wall mirror and I quickly looked away. I did not want to look too deeply into my own eyes. I wiped it up and then I also wiped Kerri's message from the answer phone. I felt purged now and better, my dark desires subsumed back under my 'normal and safe' feelings.

I went back to bed and eventually fell asleep.

Sunday morning and I lay in bed and napped. Waking now and then to read either a bit of the Sunday paper that I had retrieved from the front door at first waking or the thriller by Michael Dibden. I fell asleep again before finally deciding to get up about midday. I showered and changed then went and had dinner at my parent's house. Usual conversations about work and life came and went before I left for the pub to watch the afternoon football match with a few friends. It was not until half-time that Kerri and her offer was forced into the very centre of my mind again.

During the interval an advert came on for a low-fat ice cream. It showed an almost naked, 'hunk' of a man, apart from a little serving apron and a bow tie, serving a beautiful, lounging woman in a bikini with the ice cream. She took the ice cream and dismissed him with a nod. The punch line went something like 'Life doesn't get much better than this'. I was transfixed and had instantly 'awakened' my neural pathways to all the thoughts and desires that I thought had been expelled along with my milky seed on the carpet the night before.

I hardly watched the second half and did not join in the debate about the controversial late penalty that squared the game. At the end of the game, I told my friends that I had to go as I was not feeling too good. I left and went home, my mind again plagued by Kerri's voice and visions of me now naked and serving her ice cream as well. I wanted to hear the message again and I went and played it in the hope that it was not wiped off. It was blank. I lay down on the couch and put my head in my hands. It was like a nightmare. Maybe it was a good nightmare. I did not know and I could not escape from it. I now knew that I was a prisoner to my own internal desires.

I got up very early on Monday morning and made sure that I was in work before anybody else in my department. I logged onto the network, with a guest login on the PC we used for scanning and started searching the Internet. I had a computer at home but it was quite old and I had no net connection so I had to do it at work. It took me quite a while in Yahoo before I stumbled across the acronym BDSM. I had seen it before but had not realized what it meant. I then started the WebCrawler software. I downloaded as much as I could using the search term 'BDSM'. I dumped it all on a shared drive, then wrote it to a couple of CDs using the CD burner. I then deleted all the files and logged off.

I finished in plenty of time before anybody else came into the department. I put the two CDs in my jacket pocket and went and bought some breakfast from the canteen. The day dragged by. Work had slowed down again to a few bits and pieces and I did not have a lot to do. I saw Kerri later in the day but only from a distance. I left work early and went straight back to the flat and started my old computer as soon as I got in the door. I grabbed a drink and some snacks and slipped a CD into the drive, and I started to browse the contents.

Finally at half past twelve, almost six hours later I shut down the computer and I went to bed. I lay in the dark not quite believing what I had got myself into. It was beginning to dawn on me in the last few hours what Kerri was really alluding to that night. Was Kerri really into all that? It was a question I did not know the answer to and it gnawed at me all night. For the next few evenings, I repeated the routine of going into work early and downloading what I could. I cancelled my mid-week squash game and nearly all other contact with the world outside as I read and re-read the contents of the CDs that I recorded. I realized early on that I had a lot of thinking to do before Friday came.

The week went very quickly, I had found out as much information as I could in just four days. The question still ate away at me. 'Is this what Kerri's into?'

On Thursday afternoon I took a chance and sent Kerri an e-mail. Very cryptically I only wrote a one-line message in the body of the e-mail.

It read, "Female Dominant?" I hovered the cursor over the send button. Feeling light-headed, I took a deep breath. Then I sent it off. I did not get an answer for almost two very long hours.

In the reply Kerri had simply put, "Yes." And then asked her question, "male submissive?"

Dry mouthed, I typed "yes," and hit send.

Now I really knew. Friday morning, first thing I did when I got to work was send Kerri an e-mail.

I wrote in the message title, 'Your offer'.

In the message body I then wrote:

'Dear Kerri,

I am very pleased to agree to the invitation to serve you.

Yours,

David'

In five minutes, a replying e-mail arrived, holding my breath I opened it. Kerri wrote:

'Dear David,

Great news! This pleases me!

Be at the main gate to University Parks today at 12:30pm for a walk.

Kerri'

At lunch time I walked into town and turned into Parks Road. It was cold but the brisk walk kept me warm. I arrived at the main gate of University Parks with about five minutes to spare. I paced up and down. My hands shook slightly but not from the cold. I also had to keep taking deep breaths trying to hold myself together. I had not eaten anything all day as I had not had any appetite. I could not remember ever feeling anything like this in my entire life. I looked around, there were not many people about, just a few students and the odd couple. I looked at my watch, it was almost half past, as I did so a taxi pulled up right next to me and Kerri got out.

"Hello David,"

"Hello Kerri,"

She smiled that same smile as the first time I saw her and again it captivated me. She had a cream coat on, with a scarf. One her flowing work skirts went down almost to her ankles and a flat pair of shoes were just visible.

"Let's walk in the park," and she started to walk through the main gate and around the parks gravel perimeter path. I quickly walked after her and caught her up.

"It's a lovely fresh day."

I agreed and we carried on walking. We never said anything for at least a minute or so, then Kerri spoke again.

"So, you've agreed?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Agreed to what," she asked.

"Yes, I would like to serve you."

"Why?"

I tried to remain calm. I took a deep breath and I thought about all the reasons I had thought of this past week.

"Because I'm attracted to you. Because I want to please you."

We walked on a few more steps, I felt that Kerri was waiting for something else. I spoke again but this time it came out in a hoarse, almost whisper.

"I want to be yours. I need to serve you."

Kerri looked at me and smiled before replying "Yes, I would also like you to serve me but I'm sorry, that is a right to be earned and a privilege to be given."

"What does that mean?" My felt my heart pound in my chest.

"It means that you are not trained, knowledgeable or equipped to serve me. It would be like a new-born puppy being expected to perform like a guide dog."

"Does this mean that I cannot serve you?" I felt sick in my stomach as I waited for her answer.

"Not at the moment... at the moment you would be incapable of performing the proper duties and responsibilities to my standards but as I have said before, you have shown a lot of promise."

Kerri paused as a couple walked past, heading towards the old pavilion. Kerri changed direction and took a path that looped us back to the main gate. I felt that it was going all wrong. The couple disappeared behind the pavilion and Kerri continued.

"You require a lot of training with strict guidelines."

I could not breath, my mouth was dry and I felt a little dizzy. Kerri walked on and I followed beside her. We were now walking back through the main gate. Finally, Kerri stopped at the gatepost, she turned and faced me before breaking the heavy silence.

"Do you want to try and earn that privilege... to serve me... to be trained to serve me?"

I looked into those beautiful eyes and melted. I don't know why but I suddenly knew my place and what I had to do. I knelt, onto my knees, bowed my head and croaked a reply.

"Please train me."

"Good!" she exclaimed, aloud and then moved close in a softer voice "and how do you feel about that?"

She put her gloved and under my chin and lifted my head to look into my eyes. I took a deep breath

"I feel nervous, confused, scared even."

"Please relax David," she moved closer and bent to my ear and whispered, "because you're mine now." and walked away.

I stood up and walked after her. We walked a few yards and the taxi magically appeared for her return journey. Before she got in, she turned to me.

"David, leave your car at the back of the car park at work and meet me at my car after work at six sharp, it's in the usual place. You will be spending the weekend at the cottage."

My face must have looked a bit shocked, for Kerri then asked, "What's wrong?"

"But I haven't got a change of clothes or an overnight bag."

"No," she laughed and then smiled wickedly.

"You will not be wearing any clothes this weekend," and laughed gently again before adding, "and you've got just twenty minutes of your lunch break left to buy a gift for me."

Kerri then got in and the taxi drove off, and I was left in wonderment at the curb.

I started walking towards the city centre totally oblivious to the world going on around me. After fifteen minutes I was standing in the centre of all the shops not knowing which way to turn. 'Think', I kept saying to myself, 'think'. I wanted to impress Kerri, to prove that I was ready to serve her, pleasing Kerri had now become my sole focus.

I went to a phone box and called my boss and asked for the afternoon off. He grunted his approval so that gave me the rest of the day to get everything. I first went to a Chemist store and bought a toothbrush and toothpaste, some razors, shaving foam and my favourite mint shower gel.

I then edged nervously towards the cosmetics counter and hesitantly asked the sales assistant behind the counter for some advice. I had spotted her cosmetic brand in the bathroom and mentioned this to the sales assistant. Over the next hour I had spent about two day's pay on cleanser, toner, moisturizer, powder, lip stick and myriad of other little bits. The woman smiled and said it must be for someone special. I just smiled and thanked her for her help.

I then went to the woman's floor and after much more embarrassment on my part I got a pair of beautiful black silk pyjamas that I thought she would look stunning wearing them. By now I had spent almost a week's salary but I felt elated with my choices and could not help smiling to myself. I had also got my appetite back so I walked out of the store in search for something to eat.

I slowly walked from town back to the office and my car. I then moved it around to the back of the offices where it would be out of view for the weekend. I then walked to Kerri's car. It was just before six. There were hardly any cars left in the car park. It was Friday and everyone liked to leave early for the weekend. I paced up and down keeping my head in my coat collar and out of the wind. My hands were cold as they gripped the handles of the bags from my shopping spree. Kerri walked from the building with another woman from accounts. I heard her say 'there he is' to her before parting company and saying, 'see you Monday'. Kerri walked over and greeted me.

"Hello David, looks like you've been a very busy," whilst nodding towards the bags.

"Hi Kerri, yes very busy."

She smiled and opened the car and got in, I put the bags on the back seat and climbed in next to her.

"Do you want to see what I have got?"

"No David, you can show me tomorrow morning when you begin your training. You will start your training by offering those gifts to me."

She started the car first time. Revved the engine and looked in my eyes before speaking again.

"And then you will also offer the most precious gift you can give me David and that is your submission to me."

She let the clutch bite and the car accelerated, starting our journey together.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers