The Rim Chair

Story Info
An account of an escort booking gone wrong.
1.7k words
4.18
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to share with you an account of the most intense sexual encounter of my life. A meeting with an escort offering a unique service, which has dominated my fantasies ever since. Look at the tags for an idea of what is contained, as I'm not going to list it here. This is my first attempt at writing, and it is for the most part the truth, with only a few embellishments.

Ok, so a bit of context. I am 28 and recently married to an amazing woman. My life is great, except for the past 5 years I have been addicted to cheating. I do my best to be careful. I always ask for protection and usually opt for a happy ending massage or something 'less risky' than a fuck. Every day my libido battles with my conscience. Most days I can sate my desires with porn, or a message making casual enquiries with an escort. But some days I am weak. And over 5 years the occasional slip up has resulted in me sleeping with more hookers than I can remember. Fortunately for me I have never contracted an STD, but that doesn't mean I haven't bit off more than I can chew a few times. I have come to know that in the heat of the moment, there are few depths of depravity which I will not sink to.

Anyway, I was browsing AdultWork on my break when I came across the advert.

Glory Hole Slut

Age: 39

Gender: Female

All included in service:

Blowjobs

Cum in mouth

Cum on face

Swallow

Rimming

Penetration dependent on height and penis size

Anal

Deepthroat/gagging

Handjob

Toys/Strap on (used on you not me)

With or without condom... is your choice

This profile caught my attention primarily because I'd never visited a glory hole before. There was one blurry image of a woman in lingerie and, despite listing themselves as a woman, they explained that the thrill of the experience was in the knowledge that it could be anyone on the other side.

I was already psyching myself up to take the plunge when I saw the second tab..

NEW Rim Chair Milking Service!

£70 Full Half Hour

Ultimate Anonymous Tie and Tease Dom Kink Fantasy

First of all you will address me as Mistress via text. U will be blindfolded, handcuffed, rim and hand job at the same time, handcuffed bj, back teasing and kissing, nipple kissing and then helping myself to you're milk. (It's not cheating if someone stakes claim and extracts the cum out of you when you have no control over it #Wasn'tMyFault tee hee)

(Only for open minded guys)... For open minded slave sluts wanting to try being made to suck a dildo or cock I can on occasion arrange this with advance notice. I have lots of friends in the business and can arrange no probs. Simply sign ur text COCK SLUT. And then u can be in the chair with this possibility of fulfilling another fantasy. It's not always guaranteed and I will not tell u if it's available or not. It's just an extra lucky dip chance. ADVANCE ONLY for this.

Now here was a service I had never seen advertised before. I'd experimented with domination and submission, but sensory deprivation was a new one for me, and the fact that they were clearly targeting married men turned me on more than I thought possible. My lower brain seized control and I fired off a message asking their availability that afternoon. I've always been bi-curious and in my head, I reasoned that sucking a dildo was risk free, so I made sure to sign my message 'COCK SLUT'.

I received a response almost immediately with the address of the hotel and instructions to text again when I arrived. The drive was short, and I was parking my car 20 minutes later. I texted to confirm I was there, and they responded with:

"Room 315. Don't knock and don't speak.

Strip naked, put on the hood and sit on the chair facing the door with your hands behind your back"

I boldly walked past the reception straight to the lift and found the room on the 4th floor with the door ever so slightly ajar. Checking nobody was behind me I entered quietly and closed the door.

The chair looked like what you might find in a primary school, except it had a circle cut out of the seat. I followed the instructions exactly and was soon naked on the chair with the hood over my head and my hands behind my back, completely exposed.

After 10 seconds I felt the click of the handcuffs around my wrists and the vulnerability of my situation was almost overwhelming. I heard the tent behind me unzip and could sense them circling me. For a moment it felt like there might be more than one person in the room with me, but I could not be sure with the hood stifling my hearing and robbing me of my sight.

The handcuffs were forcefully tested as the stranger kissed from my neck to the base of my spine. Sliding under the chair they licked between my parted cheeks, gently teasing my entrance at first, before probing it intensely. Their hand snaked between my legs to grasp my cock, proceeding to pump it with long, firm strokes. Their technique and the helplessness of my situation meant that after a few minutes of this I was ready to blow.

But then they stopped. I breathed heavily to hold back my orgasm, and they allowed me the chance to regain my composure. I could faintly hear their footsteps as they repositioned themselves. Soon, a thumb was pushed into my mouth and my head tilted back. I sucked it eagerly for a minute before it was removed, and I was left alone again for an imperceptible amount of time.

The silence was broken by my groan as I felt the moist warmth of their mouth surrounding my cock. As always in my message I had asked for safe sex only, but at that moment I had no intention of stopping them, even if I could. They deepthroated me balls deeps with their hands around my ankles and had me on the edge again in under a minute. It took all my energy to hold back as I felt the saliva flowing down my length and dripping from my sack.

Suddenly they removed my cock from their mouth and stood up. My jaw was forced apart with two hands and something hard, thick, and fleshy entered my mouth. I could taste the precum oozing from the end of the very real cock now sliding over my tongue, its sweet saltiness assaulting my already heightened senses. I'd never had a cock in my mouth before, let alone a bare one. For a brief moment I thought of the risk I was taking -- there is no way I could explain an STI to my wife. For most decent men I think this would have been enough to bring them to their senses. For me it just made me hungry. I opened as wide as I could, taking them deeper than I thought possible. I couldn't see how much length was left, but I desperately tried to suck the cum out.

Apparently unimpressed with my efforts the hands moved to grasp my skull and the face-fucking began. I was pushed to my limits as I was forced to gag and choke for what felt like an eternity. Every stroke seem to ram deeper until finally, just as I was growing desperate for air, my nose was crushed against their body. With their entire length inside me they slowed, thrusting hard as I felt them spurt against the back of my throat. My mouth was flooded with salty cum and they emptied their load into it, before slowly withdrawing their cock.

I was quietly instructed to "swallow it all" and once more I felt something warm and wet engulf my throbbing member. After a few strokes I was balls deep again and I realised that I was not in the stranger's mouth this time. I couldn't tell if I was inside an ass or the world's tightest pussy, but I was acutely aware that I was not wearing a condom.

As my brain tried to process the fact that I was being ridden bareback by an anonymous sex worker my head was tilted back and my mouth was invaded again, this time by a tongue. Any thoughts of protest were forgotten as I kissed them back, lustfully accepting their tongue between my lips. They bounced up and down my length and I thrust up to meet them, penetrating as deep as I could.

They bounced and grinded and flexed around my cock and one last time I was brought to the edge. They slid upwards gradually until I could just feel a tight grip on the end of my cock. A hand grasped my neck, and I heard the word "cum" whispered in my ear a moment before they impaled themselves on me, hard. I sprayed rope after rope deep inside them as they expertly milked me dry with slow, undulating motions.

And then it was over.

My flaccid cock slipped out of them as they stood up, and I heard them zipping up the tent behind me. The click of the handcuffs restored my freedom, and I removed the hood and got dressed in silence.

I left without any goodbyes and made my way home to my wife.

The next day I received a WhatsApp message while at work - a video captioned 'a slut is born'.

My heart stopped as I recognised the man entering the darkened hotel room. I watched as he removed his clothes, pulled a hood over his face, and sat down on the bottomless chair in front of him. Two hands reached from the tent and the man was cuffed to the chair. The video ended and my mind raced. I tried to reason with myself that the room was too dark for me to be identified, but my hopes were quashed when my phone buzzed again.

The next video made it quite clear just how screwed I was. The camera was now looking down at the hooded man as he hungrily devoured a veiny cock, spittle flowing from his swollen lips. Held against his forehead was a driving licence.

They knew who I was and where I lived.

I fell to my knees when the third message arrived.

"We'll be in touch".