The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heck, I didn't even get off with the girl, maybe I had plans to get laid tonight."

"I don't have to listen to this," she said with a huff.

Keith didn't know what she would plan to do, but he took a sudden proactive step.

"Fuck," he said angrily at her, turning the ring on his finger.

"What did you say to me?"

"I said you're gonna suck me off for the trouble you slut."

Keith took his cock out of his pants, allowing the meaty thing to flop down against his thigh. Throbbing in all its glory, while it spurted out pre-cum.

"Keith," Janice said pulling a hand up to her chest. "You're my brother."

"Stop pretending you slut and wrap your lips around my cock," he hissed.

"Alright," she said.

Janice's hand lashed out and gripped his cock. He didn't even hear her seat belt clip disengage. Head in his lap, the sound of slurping filled the car.

"Oh yeah slut," he sighed raising his hips up.

There was an audible gag and as she raised her head up, he pushed down on the back of it. The action shoved his cock down her throat. There was more gagging, but then he heard the deep breath of a woman getting used to the size. To his delight, a hand reached into his pants and began massaging his balls. He relaxed just a bit and her head pulled back.

"Holy fuck," she said looking at him. Her eyes locked with his. "what did we just do."

"What you wanted and deserved slut," he said astounded with himself. This situation had evolved way past what he would even find acceptable. Nothing would stop him now though. Committed and feeling powerful he narrowed his eyes at her. "And it ain't gonna lick itself."

Their eyes continued to lock as she leaned down. At the last second, she looked down and sucked his cock between her lips with a throaty moan. Vacuum applied, her head bobbed up and down.

"Ugh," he grunted. "You suck cock to good to be my sister."

She moaned. The perversity no doubt eating at her like it was himself. The way she gagged herself on the cock and pushed it down her own throat.

"Yeah, choke on it sis," he growled out. A hand reached into his pants and began fondling his swollen balls. The dual attention was proving too much for him.

"Sis, its coming," he cried out.

Each spurt was quickly followed by a hard vacuum of lips. His balls were continually massaged and he got the distinct feeling of being milked. His body responded though and it seemed to him, the throbs of orgasm continued longer than it should have. A sudden shudder went through him and there was a splitting pain above both of his brows. This pain stopped when his orgasm finally stopped.

Janice sat up with a loud slurp. A cough or two and she spoke.

"I have always wanted to do that," she said with a content sigh, sitting back in her seat. "You came so much."

The giggling started before turning into a full blown session of uncontrollable laughter. After listening to it for a few minutes, Keith got annoyed.

"What's so funny?"

"That this just happened."

Keith rubbed his temples, the pain fading with the massage.

"It's so sick," she said and her laughter continued.

He didn't know how to take it. SO he asked the only question that he could.

"So what did you need my help for?"

"What?"

"Do you still need my help?"

The laughter stopped. A calm washed over the car and the tension replaced it almost immediately.

"I may have blown you, but sex is off the table at this moment. I don''t know if I can cross that line."

Keith thought of a way to force it and for a moment, he considered it. Right now, he believed his sister was reeling with what she had done.

"Just let me know when you want to," he said opening the door to the car. "Seems like this lot is good for that sort of thing."

Keith got out of the car and closed the door. Soon after, he heard the sound of the window descend.

"I could have given you a ride," she said.

"I thought we agreed that's a line we couldn't cross at the moment."

He walked away and left her in the car laughing to himself. After he turned away, that is when he chose to make himself decent. Thankfully, a mess hadn't been made on his pants so he walked away feeling smug about the whole interaction.

Janice had been a nightmare growing up to him. Always acting superior and treating him as if he was only there at her beck and call. Too bad that now there would always be tension of another kind between them. He wondered what made him brave enough to do such a things but shrugged it off as he walked.

While he did, he didn't get passed by any vehicles. For awhile, he almost regretted not getting a ride home. He knew the walk alone would take over an hour to complete as he had walked to Frankie's before. That noted to himself, the sun had begun to sink on the horizon.

As he walked through suburban streets, he was unworried about any danger. Street lights came on as he went. When a girl almost suddenly appeared next to him and kept pace, it didn't bother him.

"Can I help you?" he asked, trying not to sound unfriendly with the question. He hadn't even looked over at her, instead concentrating on the path.

"Yeah, I was hoping to get some of your time tonight."

"Why and who?"

"You want to ask questions?"

Now Keith looked over. It was the blonde from earlier that had picked his friend up from the bar.

"Yeah, like you left with my friend earlier from the bar." He stated with a hint of defense in his voice. "What was that about?"

They stopped at a crossing. Vehicles were driving though so he turned to look at her. The first thing he saw, displayed between the cleft of her cleavage was the pendant that David had been wearing. Keith made sure his attention wasn't noticed for that. But seeing those chest tanks on her, he shifted his gaze between the two.

"My eyes are up here?"

"That may be true," he said with a moment of thought. By his count, that would mean three pieces from the gypsy. One David had, which was in front of him. He had two, one formally being Frankie's and his own. Though Frankie's trinket still eluded in its power, he did get the feeling there was a power struggle going on here. Turning the ring on, he thought of fucking the woman before speaking once again. "But that view isn't gonna change when you're riding me."

"Oh sir, you surprise me," she said bringing a hand up to her mouth. A finger curled and she bit it. "Do you want to go to my place or yours"

"How about mine," Keith replied. Normally bringing a woman home to his place, as rare as it was, didn't happen to be high on the list of wants of his. His home was a sanctuary, small apartment as it was.

Walking there, the two didn't exchange many more words. To him, it seemed the singe-minded spell had been cast on the woman and would hold onto that priority until fulfillment took place. At least, that is what Keith theorized. Any woman hit with the power of the ring thus far, had thrown themselves at him.

Moving to his place wasn't so hard. The walk took only another forty-five minutes to complete. Though, by the time they walked up to the doorsteps to the outside of the actual complex, he had worked up a bit of sweat.

"I'm gonna need a shower," he said while he punched the code into the key pad for entry. He smiled at her, which she returned.

"I can wait," she said smiling back at him. There seemed to him, a fakery with the smile. Reserved or not, he missed the last number and the key pad beeped with the rejection code.

Even though Keith had already turned the ring, he clasped his hands, moving them together to turn the ring off and on again with a twist. Looking at her with anger in his eyes, feigned of course on his side, he swore.

"Fuck," he said with a pause. "I hit the wrong number."

With a sigh he apologized.

"Look," she said with a seriousness different from the off putting persona she had a moment ago. There even seemed to be a flush evident now and he could see that her breathing had quickened a bit. "Just put the right code in quickly."

He smiled at her.

"As you command."

The code in correctly the second time, he led her into the apartment building.

Now the lobby of the building wasn't much to notice. All that really was contained on the first floor was an elevator opposite from the entrance. While there was two doors on either side, one was for the first floor apartments and the other was the apartment for the old manager that ran the place.

"We have to go up," he said and moved to the elevator. He pushed the call button and looked back.

The blonde woman's breaths came laboriously. Her face was super flush too. That made him smile as the elevator dinged upon arrival. The doors slid open and he held a hand out.

"After you," he said.

"I don't expect to be a lady here in a moment, so you shouldn't be a gentleman at the moment," she said walking by. As soon as she walked by, he followed.

The numbered panel for the floors went from one to fifteen. A massive apartment building in the city and he lived on the fifth floor. The buttons were worn out and the brass long-faded from a lustrous sheen. button pressed, he watched as the door slid closed.

Keith half-expected to be in a sudden embrace of passion once the doors closed. That didn't happen though. In fact, Keith found himself up in front of the door waiting while she stood against the wall.

"You okay back there?" he asked with a chuckle.

A moan or even groan answered him back, but he couldn't tell which. Without much consideration for it, he waited while the elevator moved. Either for the journey to stop of for her to make a move. Marveling at the will power that it must take to deny oneself immediate satisfaction under the sway of the ring. Every woman thus far had, but her, there was something special about a woman who could shrug off a first activation and steady herself under a second. He worried a third activation may be needed.

The doors slid open and he left first, stopping to let her walk out.

"Please, lead the way," she said looking like the back wall was holding her up.

Moving quickly, Keith made sure not to look back at her. His whole preference at this time was to make it to the apartment with little distraction. Thankfully, he lived close to the elevator, apartment 503.

The numbers were written on a brass plaque, which had faded and even sported black blemishes of dirt. A key slid into the deadbolt lock and with a click, the door opened. Before entering, Keith stepped aside once more as an invitation.

"I never caught your name," he said as she passed by him.

Noticing that her body shook as she passed, he wondered what would be in store with the woman. With a smile, he went into the apartment. When he did, he was greeted by her talking.

"I am known by many names, but you can call me Naomi."

"Alright Naomi," he said closing the door. "I still need to get a shower."

"If that's an invitation, I think I'll join you if you don't mind."

Feeling emboldened by the offer, he looked at her and studied.

Blonde hair, a flushed faced. These were just two of the things he noticed immediately. Petite was a good description of her, and with her jeans, he could tell immediately that they hid long legs. It did strike him as odd that she also sported some cleavage considering her frame. Graceful for sure, he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have those great legs wrapped around him.

"Take your pants off," he commanded. Everything hinged on her reaction to it. Keith didn't know, but the feeling of needing to know if the ring worked or not in the proper way ate at him. Much to his delight, her hands worked the jeans and they fell to the floor. Kicked away with a flick of a leg, his breath caught looking at their smoothness.

Pink panties greeted him. On their triangular face, puffed out and displayed, was the biggest wet spot Keith could see. To him, that meant no question of the ring working. Satisfied, he took his shirt off.

"Do we really need to shower?" he asked her taking his shoes and then socks off.

"No, let's fuck," she said.

Eyebrows raised in surprise, the blonde woman stripped completely.

"Like what you see?"

"I'll say," Keith said with a laugh.

And he did.

Naomi naked, to him, looked uncomfortable. But evidence suggested by the meaty plump lips in their fiery dripping redness, that the uncomfortableness would be short lived.

"Couldn't wait till the bedroom huh?" he said with a laugh, taking the rest of his own clothes off. The small coin, left in his pants, he made sure to secure the ring to his finger.

"Do we need a bedroom?"

Keith smiled and she held her arms wide open in invitation.

"Cause with that tool there, looks like you could take me anywhere."

Size. It was something he could adjust with the ring. Granted, something he had only used once and the night before only. Adding only to girth and a little to length, Keith felt happy with its size in general and so little adjustment had been needed due to him. Plus, no one had complained thus far about the size of his cock sense he possessed the ring.

"It'll take you here or there," he said with a smile before walking up to her. He had to look up and her down to him. Then the switch happened, and she wrapped herself around him as her pushed her up against the wall. With on leg wrapping around him and a tongue probing his mouth, he did manage to sink his cock up and between her legs.

Naomi's lust quickly reared itself as she seemed to draw him into her. The kiss broke and she pulled his head into the nape of her neck. He tasted the chain, metal mixed with the soft skin of her.

"Oh," she coed out as he thrust into her. A surprising feat for Keith, but he didn't dwell on it. Too much enjoyment for himself as he slid in and out of her.

Now Keith could say that he had some great pussy over the years. But Naomi's smooth clasping depths was something exquisite. Whoever Naomi was, she had to be a lady. Still having the necklace, he pulled hard and let the thing fall to the floor. His partner didn't notice as she dug nails into his pack.

"Ow," he grunted, shoving himself up deeper into her. He reveled in the feeling of her moaning and how much more wet she became with each deep thrust. Then she pulled across his back, nails digging in. He bite her collar bone in response.

A gasp and then they both were on the floor. Legs wrapped around his waist, he thrust into her with more desperate force. That didn't make sense to him, as there wasn't a need for it. He then noticed she was meeting his thrusts with her motion. Legs locked around him, she was using them to moved herself.

He stopped for a moment and confirmed that she was doing this motion. Laughing and moving to suck on a nipple, he latched. As soon as he had, there was a scream and then he fell to the floor. Naomi no longer was under him.

"What the fuck," he said scrambling up to look at the spot.

Naomi, in fact, no longer existed where she did before. Sure, her clothes still lay discarded on the floor.

"What's going on?"

Where Naomi had been there was nothing but dried up leaves. Keith felt extremely exposed and terrified of what happened. Quickly, he swept up the pile of leaves and threw them away. Thankfully the hardwood floor made it easy to sweep up. Finishing, he did shower quickly and then redressed.

"Now, I have three pieces," he said looking at the ring on his hand. Noticing it was active, he turned the ring. "That leaves the coin, which I still don't know what it does and the necklace which brings luck."

Putting the coin in his pocket and the necklace on, he tried to decide if he felt any different. Nothing seemed different, but the fact that he possessed three instruments did bother him. Plus, something about Naomi didn't seem right.

Then he looked for his phone. Pulling it out of his pants pocket, he saw that there were a few messages. Only one that caught his eye is one that pleaded for him to come to the bar. It was from Gar. Guy was freaking out.

With a sigh, he read the thread. Gar was going on about being followed after visiting the gypsy. Sighing, he decided the bar would be the best.

Leaving his apartment yielded no unexpected surprises. Not that it should have, but having a woman turn to leaves in the place you lived did start everything off on a wild note. As he walked to the bar, thankfully only a few blocks away from his apartment, he thought of the problems.

Easy as they were to dismiss, he faltered on thinking about himself. Everything so far, had benefited him. Thankfully, nothing adverse had happened to him yet. As he walked and passed an alley, the glittering of metal caught his eyes. It was the gypsy carriage.

"What's that doing here?" he asked, out loud before turning down the alley.

Keith didn't hesitate at all entering the carriage. Barging in, he half-expected the old gypsy to let out some sort of exclamation of anger. Instead, he found her sitting in a chair and looking different.

"Welcome back, Keith was it?"

"Yeah," he said standing in the door way of the carriage. Surprisingly, even with the cool air held back only by a heavy curtain, the pace was warm. Warm and filled with warm scents. Some sort of mixture of spices hung in the room.

Now, the gypsy's appearance had changed. While she still wore an ornate dress with layers of jewelry, she had a little less grey in her. Wrinkles weren't as prevalent as they were at the first meeting. In fact, the gypsy looked as if she had lost at least ten years.

"How can I help you?" she said with a smile crossing her face. "Can't imagine you want another go with me."

The laughter that followed unnerved him a bit, but quickly it fell to the wayside.

"You gave others trinkets too."

It wasn't an accusation.

"So I did," she stated. "I'm not sure how that's any business of yours what transactions I conduct."

"It is if it's killing people."

"Hefty accusation."

"So is the lucky necklace," Keith said pulling the chain out. He watched intently as her eyes got bigger.

"I am taken aback," she said and he could kind of tell that by her body language. Wiggling in her chair, he assumed she was put on the spot.

"You had him killed?"

"Such bargains have risks," she said. "That necklace is based off of luck. Good and bad. Your friend new the risks."

"Still, how could you do that to people?" he said angrily stepping towards her. She seemed to wiggle even more, which he took as her being under the spotlight.

"I did nothing to them but provide an opportunity with warnings."

"You didn't give me a warning," he said.

"Forgotten already," she said with a moan.

He almost denied her, but then realized the warning spoken of centered on using the ring on groups. But that warning, he figure had been one of minor consequences. Already, he knew a group of women would be hard to handle. Each needing to satisfy their perversions before the ring's power let him go.

Don't let it get lost. A second warning, and probably the one she meant. That had to be it.

"So you sent Naomi to retrieve the trinkets?"

"Is that what she called herself?"

Now the gypsy's face broke out into a smile.

"What happened to dear Naomi," she asked. "Did you fall for her wild charms."

"Yeah," Keith replied. "All the way until she turned into a pile of leaves."

Now if there could have been an eye-brow raising moment not witnessed yet, this moment took it. The gypsy's mouth dropped open.

"She's gone?" she asked.

"Yeah, how do you think I got the necklace and why I am accusing you of murder?"

She stood up.

"You are full of surprises," she said. "Here I thought I was lucky enough to get some dick from such a young one as you. Now you have two of my trinkets."