The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what, you give them out, let someone use them for a bit and then send an assassin out for them?"

She laughed and gave a long stretch.

"Let's not waste any more time on this. You have it figured out for the most part."

"This like a Needful Things situation?"

"I don't collect souls and I ain't the devil. A devil but not the devil," she said giving emphasis on the word Devil at the end.

"Then why?"

"Honestly, for the fun of it. I have a good life."

Her eyes had changed. They were a bright green now as she peered at him.

"Fun? My friends died for fun?"

He stepped towards her.

"And what do you plan to do about it?"

"I could call the police," he said as a threat, raising a finger towards her.

"Or," she said with a smile across her face. She leaned back and lifted her dress high up. "You can slay this old cunt again with your sword."

Keith didn't know why, but as he looked at her wrinkled pussy lips, her suggestion sounded like the perfect one. His cock already throbbing at the idea. He didn't know why such a sight drove him to excitement.

"It was bad the first time," he said unzipping his pants.

"Yea, but here you are, about to sample my wares again."

And she was right. As disgusting as he felt, his dick flopped out of his pants ever eager to slid between the experienced woman's pussy. In a trance, he moved forward, spell bound by the sight of her wrinkled thighs. It disgusted him even as her legs wrapped around him and pulled him forward.

"Old pussy like mine doesn't need much in the way for preparation. Trust me, her petals are still as wet as last time."

Keith still worried about being able to pass part the dry spells. She tensed and suddenly his cock was engulfed by something wet and slimy. Form the waist, he was pulled directly into her.

"You've gotten bigger since the last time," she said with a sigh. "Don't move yet."

Keith really didn't plan on moving. Whatever writhed around his cock had him feeling on edge. Good as it felt, his imagination painted a picture of something he didn't want to see.

"What are you doing?"

"Impatient to bath my insides with your seed are you boy?"

"It's weird," he said, trying not to cringe.

"No need to insult me," she said. "I promise what you are experiencing is beyond this world's ability to offer in pleasure."

I am Devil. The words echoed in his mind and as the dress dropped, he half expected to be greeted by what she called herself. Instead, just the piercing green eyes and wrinkled face.

"Expected worse huh," she said with a laugh. "I need a few more moments to decipher something."

"You telling my fortune by the curvature of my cock?"

"Something like that."

He locked eyes with her, feeling his heart beat only in his chest. Keith gathered that something more than just adjusting to his size currently took place. Maybe the jest happened to more truth than a joke.

"Should I worry?"

"About?"

"You and what's going on."

"I don't think you should worry, but I have to concerning the rules."

Suddenly he felt her relax. Cock sunk fully in, he waited a second before trying to see if he could move. She cackled when he began.

"What rules?" he asked

"Wouldn't rather just enjoy shoving that cock in me instead of talking?"

"Or is it you would rather concentrate on having ur old cunt spread with some young cock."

"Oh I like it when prey talks back."

Jingling from the golden jewelry filled the carriage as he rammed home as hard as he could. The old gypsy began moaning loudly as he did. Much to his delight, it seemed like her pussy gushed once more like it did before. Keith tried to concentrate on the last words though. Another clue to her nature or goals perhaps?

"I will not be distracted," he said. "What rules?"

"I have a few to follow," she said with a higher inflection of her voice. "While I can give the trinkets away, I can't use them."

"And?" he said, shoving himself a tad harder into her. As much as he needed to know what she wanted, his mind struggled to stay on point being that his cock did much of the thinking.

"The second is that I must give the trinkets away and retrieve them. As such, a deal and bargain is struck with prices given. Once the trinket is returned, the price is paid by the customer for the use."

The slicking sounds of their sexes meeting got more graphic with each stroke. It seemed to him, her pussy produced copious amounts of lubrication. Even more so while she was questioned.

"Any more?"

"I always must recruit dark souls and any who can beat me in the game own me."

"Own you?"

"Part of the curse I am under. As a devil, its apart of it as a motivating factor."

"For what?"

"To have some idea of freedom-fuck cum in me already you damn ass."

Keith gave a final shove and emptied himself into what felt like a mind-shattering orgasm. Spurt after powerful spurt flooded out of him.

"Oh gosh, there's too much," the gypsy cried out, but Keith didn't care. With the lack of a true finish all day with any of the women he had been with, his load probably hit thick. Would be a sight if he could see the cream pie.

"I think I like you," she said after a minute. Neither had even moved within that time frame either. Since the orgasm, he figured neither wanted to break the bliss. "You gave me a great compliment with the load here. Not using the ring often?"

"No," Keith replied. "I found it has rather interesting side effects."

"Like?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he said. It was by now he realized that he still throbbed inside of her. She hadn't made any effort to pull away.

"I would," she said. "Most of these trinkets I don't know what they really do. Not allowed to use them at all."

"Why is that?"

Pulling back, she let out a squeak of surprise.

"Oh boy, you're still hard," she said with a huff.

"Yeah," Keith replied feeling a wave of cool wash over.

"You gonna use it again?" she exclaimed as he slid fully back into her.

"Yeah," he said. "Figured your old cunt could use another shot of young viral cock."

"Seed you mean," she said with a heavy sigh before it curled into a moan. "Though, I don't think I will complain one bit about it."

"Why is that? Don't get enough cock to stretch it out?"

"Not long enough to cum," she said with a throaty moan.

Keith took a bit of offense with the comment. Emboldened now, he did something while she leaned her head back. The ring had a feature he could use. With a turn to the right jewel, he began imagining the girth of his cock thicker.

"What the fuck," she screamed out. "How dare you use that thing."

Keith didn't understand her exclamations about the thing. A bigger cock couldn't be a bad thing. Plus, he could tell now that her body rocked opposite of him.

"Your mouth says one thing," he said with a laugh.

No need to finish the saying. Her screams increased in intensity as he bored her pussy out. Eventually, he did end with his second finish. After it finished, he stumbled back form her exhausted.

A groan came from her. He looked up, trying to catch his breath as sweat stung his eyes. The old gypsy looked worn out. Slouched back and barely moving. Smiling to himself, he wondered how he should address her.

Studying her for a moment more, he saw that her legs weren't wrinkly. He remembered at there first meeting how disgustingly gross they were. Now there were no wrinkles or even veins showing. Only a smoothness that reminded of nubile legs. With a shrug, he reached up to wipe the sweat off his brow only to discover two hard lumps above them. He cringed touching them. Feeling light-headed and exposed, he moved quietly while the old gypsy pay back. Getting out of the carriage, he scantly felt the cold air as he begun to run home.