All Comments on 'The Ring Ch. 06: Instructions'

by konstant

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
visioneervisioneeralmost 6 years ago

Excellent in every respect.

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

Très belle mise en situation!!! Y aurait'il une suite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story "The ring" (the 6 chapters) might be one of the most intriguing and captivating ('captivant' in french) story I've read.

It is one of the very few I desired to read again, and again.

It is the first for which I decide to leave a "comment".

The characters and the theme and its treatment appear to me, according to what I have read, very original.

Maybe because of the tentative of a kind of realism : how to live somewhat realistically such a fantazy, how to write with economy and an ultimate precision such an "exceptional" relationship ?

I am not a specialist in "literature", I cannot identify or name the "procédés" used - except this very effective procédé placing the "conclusion" (?) at the beginning, the rest of the story being a kind of flashback - but I consider its quality is rare, very rare : reading again and again the story unveils many new facets of the relationship.

Many things are not explicitly sayed in the skeleton of the story. They are to be reconstituted by the reader.

But most of the sentences, the dialogues, the clauses, are incredibly precise and effective.

Many Thanks or Congratulations to the author, who is clearly brilliant 'selon mon opinion', and probably discreete.

ps : I come frequently to see whether new posts of chapters are added by the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous