The Ring Corrupts Ch. 08 - Thema

Story Info
The ring returns to Africa.
10k words
4.67
10.1k
14
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're talking to Ghana; 10am tomorrow," my immediate boss, Paul Blackwood announced, walking into my office.

"You've found my interpreter?"

"Yeah, Kilani. He'll be on the link up and so will Albert."

Albert, a native Ghanaian, educated in Britain, was our man in Ghana. He was very dependable. Kilani was the interpreter we normally used.

"You know Kilani never went with me to meet the tribe in the north, Paul."

"He didn't? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I didn't think it was important. A replacement came. Said Kalani was sick. He seemed to know what he was doing."

"Oh yeah! OK!" Paul said, clearly mulling this piece of info over. "You still should have told me."

"I will next time."

"By the way," Paul continued, "...my wife asked after you."

"Yeah! Margaret! She enjoyed the trip to Ghana?" I said, referring to when we were all there.

"Yes, she loved it. Came back with a real vibrancy about her."

"Great!" I replied, as Paul turned and departed.

"Margaret should have a vibrancy about her," I thought, recalling the day I spent in Margaret's bed, providing her with multiple ring inspired orgasms, such as she'd likely never previously experienced. "I'll bet their sex life has improved of late."

The following day all thought of Margaret had gone. I sat nervously in Mr. Landberry's office waiting for the hook up. Introductions were made, although I already knew all parties on the call.

Mr. Landberry began by asking Albert what was happening. He told us the Chinese were negotiating rights with the same tribe I'd met with.

"But Rob here had an agreement," Landberry stated, which brought a silence. "Didn't he?"

"I think Rob might have met with the wrong people," Albert said bluntly.

"Oh shit!" I thought.

"What do you mean?" Landberry continued. "It's your man Kilani's job to get him to meet with the correct people."

"Kilani was not with Rob that day."

"What? Well who the hell was?" a clearly agitated Mr. Landberry queried.

This question clearly unsettled the two Africans and we watched them exchange glances. Eventually Albert answered.

"Kilani was sick, but the man who took Rob was of high status...a good guide."

"But he took him to the wrong village," Landberry continued.

"Yes!" Albert continued. "He took you past the main seat of power and onto a lesser, more remote village."

"Who is this fellow and where can we find him?" Landberry demanded, before I could ask a question.

"It won't be easy. We'd have to..." Albert replied.

"Right I'll hear no more. Rob will fly out tomorrow," to which I opened my eyes wide. "He'll come to Ghana and you'll see he gets to the correct village, to meet the right people and secure our rights. In writing... no bloody handshakes and exchange of gifts bullshit!"

"It's the politicians as well," Albert continued. "Because the tribe are wavering, they are now getting cold feet. The Chinese spoke with them and..."

"And they accepted a shit load of money," Landberry butted in. "OK Rob will need help. Paul!"

"I can't go, I've got the Miller agreement to sort out."

"OK, Ok..." Landberry said, considering his options. "You can take Vanessa, Rob. She can deal with the politicians. She's done it before."

"She's off on stress leave." I said quietly.

"Stress leave! Oh for fuck's sake!" Landberry roared, looking as if he was about to blow a gasket. "Ok, then take your junior girl. You'll be in the jungle obtaining signatures, while she's back in Accra, meeting politicians and keeping us up to date. Leave tomorrow and don't come back without the deal signed and sealed."

Relieved to get out of the office and away from Landberry, I waited for Paul in the corridor.

"Gee, that was intense," he began.

"Emily's not up to that task," I told him bluntly. "She's dealt with local politicians here, but never abroad."

"Well we have no choice. I have to complete the Miller deal and anyway, Margaret's not so well right now. I couldn't leave her. Emily just needs to flash a bit of leg and a suitcase of money. That should about do it."

"OK!" I agreed.

While walking back to my office I looked to process what we'd just heard. It sounded like I'd been duped. I didn't see this as my fault, but Mr. Landberry didn't worry about such trivialities. If there'd been a stuff up, normally someone's head would roll.

Back at the office I summoned Emily and my other staff, updated them, swore them to secrecy about the faltering deal, and then told Emily she'd be coming to Africa with me. Her reaction was mixed. Excited about the idea of travelling to Africa, but not at all happy about leaving her husband for some days. Later she came back and said she couldn't travel.

"Mike doesn't really understand the reason why I have to go, at such short notice," she said.

"Look Emily, the state old Landberry's in right now, if you refuse to go, he'll fire you. I can have Paul phone Mike and explain if that would help," I offered.

"OK, that might help... yeah, have him phone Mike. Thanks Rob," she said, reaching to touch my forearm.

The surge to my groin was intense. I was wearing the ring and it demanded I touch her back. Aware what that would lead to, I fought back against it. Fortunately, Emily left the room and the sensations subsided.

I phoned Penny to tell her I had to return to Africa.

"Yeah; OK, I suppose. I'll take you to the airport in the morning, but tonight I'm going to stay with Caroline."

"What!" I exclaimed, not hiding my annoyance. "I'll be away for over a week. Can't your sister look after herself for one night."

"No she can't and stop being so selfish," Penny snapped back at me. "And make sure Adele and her friends do some study this evening. I don't want them just lounging around beside our pool all evening, and there had better not be even one boy at our place."

With that she finished the call. To say I was pretty pissed, was to say the least.

"Fuck her and fuck her sister!" I thought, once again annoyed at the amount of time my wife was having to spend with her depressed sister. "When I get back I'll go and see her husband Gerry myself and tell him he needs to get over himself and get back with his fuckin bitch wife."

That evening when I arrived home on a warm, balmy spring evening, my daughter and her friends were exactly where I knew they'd be. Lounging by our pool. It looked like she had three girlfriends over and a couple of boys as well. I walked directly out there, feeling my cock swell as I opened the sliding door. The sight of four young woman, all scantily dressed, saw the sensations in my groin such that I was initially lost for words. All eyes looked toward me.

"Fuck! I forgot to take the ring off," I thought, realizing I'd been distracted.

"Hi Dad," Adele said.

.

"You kids wanting any dinner?" I asked, finding my voice, while they all remained quiet.

"No thank you Robert," the very willowy, confident Charlotte replied. "We're sending out for pizza."

Charlotte could easily have been a model, and lying there in her yellow bikini, long legs on full display; she looked amazing. However, I knew my ring wasn't reacting too to her. As usual the intensity was greatest when I looked toward Tara. She was what you'd describe as the pretty, whereas the others looked like attractive young women. All the sport she played saw her nicely toned, but not super slim. Her breasts were large and my gaze lingered too long.

"You alright Dad?" Adele asked, embarrassed by my long pause.

I looked to my daughter and the sexual feelings remained intense. This fact jolted me back to the reality that everyone was looking toward me.

"Just make sure the boys go home after dinner," I ordered, before adding. "Your mother says so."

Adele went to complain, but I made a hurried exit, hoping they'd not noticed the swelling in my trousers.

I went to the kitchen and began to prepare myself some food. About 10 minutes later I heard the sliding door and waited to see who it was.

"Hi Tara, what can I do for you?" I said, turning to find my daughters friend standing there.

She had wrapped a towel around her waist, but above that merely had a white bikini covering her sizable young breasts. Tara clearly recognized them as an asset and the sheer, skimpy top exhibited them to good effect. Her feet were bare, and her toenails painted bright pink. The sight saw the blood surge back to my cock.

"I've just come in for some juice. They need a refill."

"Is it always your job to get the drinks Tara?" I asked, trying to carry on a reasonable conversation with the semi-clad young woman.

"Yeah! Pretty much, but I don't mind. They're fun to be with and I'm a bit new to the group."

"Help yourself," I told her indicating to the fridge. "Then you better get back or those other girls will tease you, loitering in the kitchen with an older man."

"They already do!" she replied. "They think I've got a crush on you."

"Oh god!" I thought. "That's not what I need to hear."

"Just a little crush," I tried to joke. "You better get back out there before you fan the rumors."

"I don't care. I still think about the night you... you know."

"I what?" I said, playing dumb.

"When you and your wife were... you know... in the hallway. Afterwards, you touched me. It was electric!"

"Oh yeah! that night," I replied, now having to fight the desire to reach out and squeeze her barely covered breast. "Tell me, did you stand outside our bedroom that night?"

"For a while. I could hear," she said, with a knowing grin. "You'd made me so... you know! Anyway, I stood outside the room listening to you and Penny, and I... I touched myself. It felt amazing."

"Well I'm glad you got some enjoyment Tara. Tell me, is your boyfriend here today?"

"Not now, Jake went home earlier."

"Before he left did you do what you told me you do for him."

"What is that?" she replied, looking sheepish.

"You know! What you told me you do," I said, placing two fingers in my mouth.

"Oh!" she said, blushing. "I can't believe I told you that."

"Well, did you? Be honest with me Tara," I asked more firmly, which saw her take a deep breath.

"Yes! We went to the upstairs bathroom. I hope you don't mind, I..."

"No! Don't worry. I'm happy for him."

Tara's admission that she'd recently provided her boyfriend with oral sex, right here in my house, was the final straw. It seemed to empower the ring and erode my resolve. I felt a driving need to touch her and took a step forward.

Suddenly there was a shout from out by the pool and Tara stepped back and looked over her shoulder. She turned back, smiled, ran fingertips across her full lips and departed with her juice. I watched her go.

"Pretty girl, with an old-fashioned look," I thought, turning back to my salad.

Tara's visit to the kitchen, plus her admissions, left me hugely aroused. I found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. I took a call from Emily which didn't help my situation. With the blood fairly pumping through my cock, I listened to her tell me that she was able to travel a couple of days after me. I agreed this would be alright and quickly rang off, rubbing my aching rod.

To distract myself I took my food to the lounge, turned on the TV and text my wife. I received a text back asking who was at home, and told her no boys were here at the house. She in turn confirmed she'd be home early to take me to the airport. I then tried to concentrate on the television.

About nine o'clock I heard Adele call that they'd finished outside, the boys had gone, and the girls were going up to her bedroom. An hour later, still unable to concentrate on the screen and having to rise early, I went out and cleaned up the mess they'd left by the pool. After that I went up to my bedroom. When I passed Adele's room, I could hear female voices and laughter. I stripped to my briefs and sat down on the bed. I was fully erect and with no wife present, I was considering pleasuring myself, when I heard Adele's door open and close.

I knew what was happening. Tara had been sent down for drinks. Only this time of the alcoholic variety. On the night she'd watched me and Penny fuck in our hallway, Tara had admitted to coming down for the vodka. We knew this was the girls drink of choice and as a result, had previously hidden it away in the walk-in pantry.

"Trust our daughter Adele to have located the hiding place," I thought. "And trust her to send a friend to retrieve it."

Adele was far more of a sneaky, party girl than her older sister had been. Less attractive than her sister, Madeline had been a sensible teen, getting together with a nice boy and leading a quiet life. They were currently away at the same College together. Adele was a different story altogether. Any number of times we'd had to reprimand her for coming home drunk or having various boys over. It was just like her to send a friend down for the liquor, knowing we'd go lighter on a friend, if caught.

I sat for a couple of seconds weighing my options. It was risky, but the ring was demanding action. In addition I was still pissed off with Penny for spending the night away. I made my decision. Still clothed only in briefs, I slipped on a robe, but didn't tie it. Leaving the bedroom, I moved cautiously past Adele's room.

Downstairs was dark, except for a faint light from the kitchen. Moving on I noted that the light coming through the slats in the walk-in pantry, confirming my hunch. I knew that Tara would be in there, measuring a portion of our vodka bottle into her plastic bottle. Barefoot, I padded across and pulled open the door.

"Oh!" Tara gasped, looking terrified at my sudden entrance, causing her to almost drop the glass bottle.

"I saw a light. What are you doing?" I asked sternly.

"I... I was just... well you know what I was doing Mr. Dean. I told you that other time. The time when... when you and your wife were... you know," she said.

"Put the bottles down, before you drop them Tara," I said, taking a softer tone. "And you're only calling me Mr. Dean because I caught you."

She placed the bottles on the shelf before turning back toward me. Tara had on the same pajama shorts she'd worn that previous night she'd just mentioned. On her top half she still wore the white bikini top.

"I... I'm sorry Robert... I know we shouldn't... but you knew I took it sometimes. I told you the others... they send me down."

"Yeah, I know they do. Have the other boys gone home Tara?"

"They weren't happy about having to leave, but Adele said she'd miss this weekend's party if they got caught here late."

"Yeah; her mother would ground her, for sure," I agreed.

"You gonna send me home?" Tara asked.

"Nah! I don't mind. It's kind of nice that you and I got a bit of time alone. Even if it is in the kitchen pantry."

"Yeah, it's nice and secluded in here," she smiled, clearly relieved.

"Earlier you told me you'd enjoyed my touch, that night we were in the lounge together."

"Yeah; it felt... unbelievable."

"Where was it I touch you Tara?"

The young woman studied me, attempting to interpret my meaning. A few seconds later, having clearly made a decision, she bit her lip for a moment and then reached for my hand. It was my ring hand. Still looking directly at me she took it and placed it between the top of her thighs, before clamping them shut.

"Right here," she said with impish delight, before the power of the ring jolted her eyes wider. "Ohhhh my god! That feels so amazing. What is that?"

"Here!" I said, ignoring her question, gathering up her hand and placing it on the front of my briefs.

"Oh! You're so hard?" Tara suddenly gasped, looking down to her hand.

"Yeah just a little," I replied.

"A little!" she exclaimed, at my understatement.

"It's what you do to me," I replied honestly. "With your stories about touching yourself outside my bedroom door and what you do for your boyfriend. Move your hand on me Tara."

We stood there looking at each other for a few seconds, her palm gently moving up and down my length, my hand wedged between her thighs. She leant back against the shelf, her eyes all dreamy and without being asked she stepped to the side.

I slid up the soft skin of her inner thigh, under her shorts, to rest my hand against her panties. I could feel the heat, as I began to move it up and back. Despite the material between my hand and her pussy, within seconds Tara let out a stifled mewing sound and shivered.

"Did you just have a little cum there Tara?"

"Yes!" she nodded, looking very guilty. "Just a little one."

"I can give you another you'll never forget, if you want."

"How?"

"My cock is hard and you're very wet. My cock needs to be inside you."

"I don't do that."

"I'll bet Jake wants to. Doesn't he?" I said, again moving my hand on her again.

"Yes!" she replied sheepishly

"And the other girls all fuck their boyfriends?" I asked, to which she merely nodded.

"Even Adele?" I added, now interested.

"Her and Adam use condoms," Tara said, as if this would lessen the impact of her confirming my daughter was having sex.

"Do the girls give you a hard time for being a virgin."

"Yes! I get a lot of shit for that, I..." she stopped mid-sentence, as I slipped fingers under her bikini and onto her pussy.

She wasn't nude down there, but had it shaved short.

"You're very,very wet Tara. Jake wants too, your friends give you a hard time. You need to. it's got to happen. Right here right now," I whispered in her ear, while moving a finger deeper into her moist slit.

"Ummm! I...I'm not sure we have time," she said, beginning to waver. "I need to get back upstairs. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...I..."

"You're so wet Tara. So aroused by the older man," I crooned into her ear.

To enhance her delight I slipped the bikini string off one shoulder and down her arm, dragging the cup away from her breast. I bent my head and sucked a pink nipple into my mouth. This dual touch on her intimate parts proved too much for Tara. After a brief period of actively grinding herself onto my fingers, she let out a deep moan and gripped my cock tight, as a second orgasm hit her. I slipped a finger up into her narrow passage, finding confirmation that she was indeed still intact. I freed my cock, stepped forward and pushed it into her stomach.

"Pull your shorts off," I said, as she calmed.

"No! I can't," she said, still breathing hard from arousal; yet showing amazing will power. "I promised!"

I took a step back and we looked at each other for a few seconds. I knew who the promise had been made too. Her strait-laced mother Lauren. A good Christian woman, who I'd fucked some weeks earlier, and who'd told me of Tara's promise to wait until marriage.

"You've had two orgasms; I'll leave this pantry very frustrated if you..."

"I can do what I did for Jake earlier on," Tara blurted out.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. I leant forward and gave her a brief kiss. I could taste that they'd already been drinking upstairs.

"Oh yeah, maybe!" I finally agreed. "That would be a nice start I guess."

Clearly relieved to have averted the immediate possibility of breaking the promise to her mother, Tara quickly pulled the strap off her other shoulder to free her other breast before dropping directly to her knees. I still intended to fuck her, but was quite happy to first check out her oral abilities.

"What do you think of it?" I asked, my cock now poised directly in front of her face.

"It's beautiful!" she gushed, moving finger-tip and thumb up and down its length.

"Yeah! And it belongs in your mouth," I told her, causing Tara to smile up at me.

"Oh yeah you'd like that would you Mr. Dean," she smiled, before lifting my cock and kissing the underside of the shaft.

Tara proved both enthusiastic and far more proficient than I'd thought she'd be. She followed the kisses by licking up the entire length. She repeated this, with both lips and tongue teasing me for a while. As I watched, she would regularly glance up to ensure I was enjoying her efforts. Soon she held my cock up and moved onto my balls. Again there was the momentary teasing before she sucked one fully into her mouth. She worked it for a time and then repeated the process on the other. All the while continuing to lightly pump me and check that I was happy.