The Ring Corrupts Ch. 08 - Thema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As befits a very important guest," he told me with a smile. "I doubt the chief himself lies on a bed this expansive tonight."

"Well I'm a lucky guy. Where do I go out to pee?"

"Don't venture out of the hut Robert. Pee in that bowl in the corner. There is danger outside of the hut. Do you know what I mean?"

"You mean wild animals come to the village, when the fires die down."

"No! Good night Robert," he said, pulled the flap down and departed.

We both knew what he meant. I don't know what he thought I'd do. Even if I succumbed to the urgings of the ring, I had no idea which hut belonged to Thema.

I moved under the netting and discarded all my clothing, before pulling one of the animal hides over me. It felt comfortable, the beer had been strong, and I was soon asleep.

It remained pitch black when a gentle shaking on the animal hides roused me.

"Who's that?" I asked fearfully.

"It is I," a voice answered, and a body slipped beneath the animal hide.

"Who?"

"You know who," came the reply in heavily accented, yet quite passable English. "You looked to me many times and so I came to you."

The ring knew who it was. As a hand came to rest on my flank, the surge in my loins was instantaneous.

"Thema?"

"It is me," she answered. "I came to you. You looked to me and your touch... it was too much. I had to leave my hut and come here."

"You speak good English," I replied, as the hand snaked slowly down across my stomach, until it nudged my cockhead.

"Oh!" she gasped, quickly withdrawing the hand. "Yes. Me and my sister are taught to speak many languages. It makes us a better prize."

"I don't think you should be here."

"No, I should not. But the feelings. I had no choice," she said, as her hand began to slide back down.

"Oh; Thema, No," I complained half-heartedly, when she again encountered my cock.

This time she didn't withdraw it. The fingertips travelled down my shaft, clearly gauging the length. Finally she wrapped them around it.

"Should I leave you now?" she asked.

"I... No! Stay! You have lain with a man before?"

"No. Never. But I have the desire and when you touched me that desire increased. It became too much. Do you like my touch?"

"Hmmm, yes," I moaned, rolling onto my back. "Move it up and down it."

She tentatively did as requested. I placed my ring hand on her chest. If she was already on fire from my fleeting touch at the feast, she'd soon be raging hot. I dragged the ring across her nipple and on downward.

"Ohhhh, the touch you have." she moaned. "Why is this...?"

"Just enjoy it," I answered. "Lift this top leg."

When she bent the leg and raised her knee, the hides slipped off us and Thema opened herself to exploration. I was able to run fingers onto her pussy, finding it devoid of hair, just as Kilani had said it would be. I placed my fingers fully along already puffed lower lips, feeling the warmth there. This first light touch saw the young African woman jam her head it into my chest, in order to muffle a groan, as her body shook.

"Ha ha," I quietly laughed, after she calmed. "You have done this to yourself before?"

"Yes; of course. But the joy never arrived so easily."

I recommenced my movements, soon slipping a finger deeper to locate moisture. Eventually I slipped it into her, locating a solid unbroken hymen. She gave a little grunt of disapproval, as I probed it forcefully, but then whispered, indicating she knew full well what lay ahead.

"Never with a man, but often thinking of it. Now with you," she stated forthrightly, as her fingers quickened their actions on my cock.

Thema murmured something in her native language, clearly of the opinion the time was right. She released me, quickly moving a thigh across my torso. Stradling my stomach, her lips sort out mine in the dark African night. She kissed me in a demanding manner, first on the lips and then all over my face. When her head moved to the side of mine, I lifted and dipped my head, bringing lips to her neck. Once again, she had to clamp her mouth onto my shoulder, to ensure we were not overheard. She allowed me to continue this for a minute or so, before I felt her reach back to locate my cock.

"You have the manhood of a lion," she crooned, taking a firm grip and working the head between her wet nether lips.

"We can be very gentle," I said, wanting to put her at ease.

Thema grunted, but gave no answer. I felt my cock head engage with her tight hole. She hesitated there for a few seconds. I could hear her steadying her breathing. Then, without warning, she pushed firmly back.

I felt her thick maidenhead burst. I knew this action must have caused her some pain. Yet she drove on, taking over half my shaft before she stopped. She continued to control her breathing, likely seeking to tolerate the pain.

"This will test the rings powers," I thought, rubbing it liberally around her butt cheek. "Surely she won't orgasm; this being her first time."

How wrong I was. Thema slowly began to come off my cock, before again forcefully jamming back down to fully skewer herself. I reveled in the feeling of the previously untouched pussy tightly encasing my cock. After resting for a time she began to move. These weren't small tentative movements. She lifted her pelvis high and then dropped it, taking the full length each time. In the darkness I could hear whimpering, unsure if this was from pleasure or pain. Her nipples dragged along my chest, while she continued her rhythmic movements.

She may have felt pain, but the next minute confirmed pleasure as well. I heard a choked moan, as she shook and slumped forward onto my chest, where she convulsed for a minute or more.

Thema lay there breathing deeply without speaking for some time. Eventually I felt her move.

"More!" was all she said, coming up off my chest to sit upright.

I hadn't cum and remained rock solid. She recommenced fucking me. Now I could reach to enjoy both breasts, roughly massaging both. Soon she'd cum for a third time. This time she rode it out while staying aloft, her thighs rigid against my flanks, fingernails digging deep into my shoulders. I reached around dug fingers into her buttocks, and lifted her just clear off me. I began drive up into her with short sharp movements, bringing myself on. Despite this assault on her virgin pussy Thema made no complaint, once again quivering in ecstasy, as my seed raced up my shaft and blasted forth, deep into her womb.

She seemed to sense what had occurred, slumping back down onto my chest, while we rode out our mutual orgasms. Once complete, we lay coupled like that for some time, breathing heavily our bodies bathed in sweat.

Eventually she came off me. The smell of womanhood filled the hut. After a time she continued to lie prone upon me and I became worried.

"You alright," I whispered, which saw her drew a long breath.

"That is not how my sister described it, with the man she is to marry. Not like that at all. That was one thousand times better than I would have ever dreamed."

"Your sister has lain with the man she is to marry?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yes! When she stayed for a week with them, he took her many times. My father would take great offence if he knew. He would call off the marriage and likely go to war. My sister would never marry."

"What would he say if he knew you were in my bed tonight."

"It would be the same, but I don't care. This was the best feeling I have ever experienced."

"Well I'm happy for you," I told her, while not being overjoyed hearing what she'd just told me.

"This could literally fuck up the whole mining deal, which Landberry's are depending on," I thought.

"You enjoyed it also?" she questioned, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes I loved it, but I was scared I'd hurt you."

"It hurt; but soon the joy overwhelmed the pain. Then there was no pain."

"That's good Thema; but now you must return to your hut. We can't be discovered."

"Hmmm soon." she said, moving to my side, pulling the hide over us. "Now you touch me some more. I love the feeling when you touch me."

"Fuck!" I thought, my wish for her to leave in direct conflict with my desires. "Oh well, if she's not about to leave, I guess..."

"You have a beautiful body," I complimented her honestly, running my hand across her skin.

"Yes; I know," she replied with a small giggle.

"Hmmm! No lack of self-confidence here," I thought.

She ran a hand down to again locate my cock, still slick with her juices. She traced her fingertip all around it, clearly keen to further explore a body part which she'd have likely seen, but never touched before tonight. When she moved to my balls, she let out a small inquisitive hum and went about lightly fondling each one in turn.

My cock enjoyed her innocent play and by way of reciprocating I moved my ring hand all across her bare buttock. That caused her breathing and humming to become more accentuated. I slipped fingers across to touch all around her pussy, but not on it.

This teasing saw Thema actively push her breasts into my chest. Her pelvis moved about, trying to get my fingers where she wanted them. She was so aroused that when I finally moved fingers to rest on her pussy lips a small tremor occurred, as a soft silent orgasm ripple through her. A minute later she again threw off the skins and rolled away from me.

"Quickly!" was all she said.

I searched with my hands in the darkness; locating her on hands and knees

"Ha ha!" I teased. "You want it like the animals."

"Yes...like the animals," she repeated in her thick African accent. "Mount me like the male lion."

I used my sense of touch to maneuver my way around to her rear; placed legs outside her calves and then ran my hands across her ass and back. She was perfectly positioned to accept me. I even noted her arched back. I moved to her pussy locating thick liquid there.

"Maybe cum; maybe blood?" I wondered, as my touch saw her release an impatient grunt and a swivel of her hips. "Whichever, she doesn't care, she just wants my cock inside her again."

"Ok?" I questioned, placing my cockhead on her pussy and working it easily between her lips.

"Yes, yes; Ok!!" she said impatiently.

I engaged and with no hesitation, pushed forward to fully enter her in one long movement. As Thema choked a scream I stopped, unsure if I'd hurt her. However, when I felt her pussy again molding itself around my shaft, I was certain the sound had indicated pleasure, not pain. I began to fuck her.

Soon she shuddered and released a soft moan. I stopped my movements to enjoy her pussy pulsating on my shaft.

I recommenced and from that point on each time she climaxed, I merely kept pumping into her. From time to time I reached under to lift her hanging breasts, squeezing and kneading them. When I felt my balls again begin to boil, I rose fully upright, grasped her flanks and began to pull her forcefully to me. My hips slapped a beat on her buttocks. This made more noise than was desirable. To anyone outside it would be clear that someone in one of the huts was having sex.

I pushed her thighs to sit together, bringing and even tighter sensation to my cock. She came again and this time I didn't hold back, thrusting in rapidly, before letting my seed flow freely to fill her.

After I withdrew I felt Thema fall to lie prone on the bed. I moved to lie facing her, placing my head near her face.

"You alright with that?" I whispered.

"You are a man of experience. You know it was good for me. More than good... what is this word?"

"Fantastic!"

"Yes... fantastic... it was fantastic. Your touch makes a fire in my belly, like I have never felt. How do you do this Robert?"

"I don't know," I lied. "I just have a nice touch."

"Hmmm maybe," Thema said, making me wonder if she suspected something.

I took care that the ring did not touch her again, certain she'd want more. I ran my other hand over her back.

"You need to return to your hut. Otherwise we are discovered and then your father might cut off my part, which gives you so much pleasure."

"Ha, ha! No, he would not do that, but he would not agree to your wishes and he might claim your woman."

"Hmmm, I don't think my woman would like that," I said, picturing petit Penny lying under Thema's father.

"Then best we are not discovered. I must go. Thank you Robert from America. That was nice," she said, before I felt her hand on my face and lips finding mine.

Ending the kiss, Thema swiftly departed. I lay back down and drifted into a deep contented sleep. After what seemed like mere minutes, I was roused again.

"Robert, wake up," I heard and opened my eyes to a soft light entering the hut. "Thema?"

"No! It is I; Kilani," I heard my interpreter reply, giving a small laugh. "You must rise now. It is time to continue negotiations. I bring you some boiled water. Drink and wash and then come to the main fire."

He left and I rose, a little upset that he'd heard me mention the young woman's name. Still naked, I took the water to near the door, so I could inspect my cock. It was crusted with blood.

"The blood of my African virgin. She must have felt some pain," I thought, washing my cock. "But still she wanted to fuck that second time. The rings power! Amazing!"

Negotiations meandered along throughout the day with many interruptions to eat and rest. Thema did not return to the circle, but her sister did. I was interested that the sister, equally as beautiful, did not arouse me as much as Thema had.

Eventually as evening approached, the Chief and his entourage rose. Kilani indicated that we had ended our discussions and would not need to stay another night.

"Nothing will be signed today," Kilani said answering the question I posed. "But you have done well. They are happy with you."

"Well that's great but..."

"That is all Robert. We return to Accra now. In a few days we return and maybe your documents will have been signed."

I accepted what he told me and after a ceremonial farewell we were in the truck and then the helicopter, heading for Accra.

Kilani dropped me off at the Hotel. Through the open door I thanked him for his help.

"I think we have done very well over the past two days Kilani. Maybe you and I should have jobs for a little while longer."

"That is good Robert."

"We can return to the village again in a few days and get the Chief to sign rights for us to transport through and hopefully mine their land. You think?"

"I think this would have been easier if you hadn't fucked his daughter," Kilani said, shutting the door before the taxi drove away, leaving me standing there, open mouthed.

I returned to my room and lay on my bed, once again unhappily contemplating the ring on my finger. It was the same thoughts as I had on the plane flight, about my tryst with Tara. The regrets grew as I mulled over both recent, ring inspired liaisons.

"I need rid of this damned piece of jewelry," I decided.