The Ring Corrupts Ch. 08 - Thema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's good!" I thought, pushing her hair back off her pretty face, the ring now influencing my actions as much as hers. "Oh well, she can get me off like this for a start and after that she's going to lose her cherry, right here in the pantry."

By the time Tara had made her way up to my cock head, my balls were bubbling. She worked lips and tongue rapidly over this most sensitive part, maintaining a grip firmly in place near the top of my shaft. I thought this would be all I'd get from the inexperienced young woman, but then she stopped and looked up at me.

"I'll drop my hands clear, but don't push in too deep. I don't like it when Jake tries that," she said, looking up, all innocence.

I eagerly nodded my agreement and Tara dropped her hands to sit on her thighs. She me back into her mouth and began to bob her head. At first it was still the efforts of an inexperienced girl, merely taking the top inch of my shaft. However, she increasingly began accepting a little more cock, with each movement. Once seemingly confident I wasn't going to ram it in, she got into an unrestrained rhythm.

Suddenly she stopped for a second, before pushing her head forward, to allow my cockhead to briefly slip into her throat. As I let out a groan of delight, Tara came off coughing and spluttering.

"I do my best," she said looking up at me, all watery eyed, her drool dribbling onto her billowing breasts.

She gathered the fluids and brought them to my shaft, where she vigorously pumped my cock. After a time of recovery she moved back on, repeated the process and again looked up for some praise. This display was more than I could have hoped for.

"Gee, the boyfriend must love you," I told her, bringing a huge smile.

In response to her efforts I felt the cum rising up my shaft. I let out a small groan and Tara picked up the signal, moving up to work feverishly on my cock with both hand and mouth. This proved the final straw.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her, but she made no movement to pull away, merely holding me firmly positioned in her mouth.

With a deep lusty growl I burst forth, emptying vast amounts of cum into her mouth. I could see her swallowing hard. To her credit Tara managed over half, before the rest erupted out, to dribble off her chin and onto her breasts. Despite this she held me in, still milking me with her hand, until certain I'd finished. She came off and looked up at me, her lips and chin covered in cum.

"Wow! Fantastic!" I gushed, bringing a huge smile from the young virgin.

"I don't think I've ever swallowed that much before. But still you kept on going. So much; but you haven't gone soft like Jake does," she said standing, while still holding my cock.

"No, once isn't enough for me. Quick; we need to get these off you," I told her, reaching down to grip the waistline of her pajama shorts. "I don't care what you promised your mother,"

I fully intended to haul them off, turn her, bend her over and insert my slippery cock directly into her tight virgin pussy. Taking her unaware I had both shorts and panties to the top of her thighs before Tara grabbed a hold of them, to prevent me going further.

"I'm not sure. Maybe... How do you know I promised my mother?" she asked, while we looked at each other.

I ignored her question, now fully focused on fucking this virgin. I could tell her reluctance was half-hearted. She was considering it and I was confident that another touch of the ring would see her release hold on the clothing. I had my hand poised over her pussy, when fate intervened.

"Tara!" we heard, from some way off.

Tara's eyes went wide with fright. Likely mine were similar. However, I was the first to come to my senses, hauling the teen's shorts back up into place. Catching on, Tara pulled her bikini top up and over her breasts.

"Tara! Where are you?" we heard, closer this time.

"Fuck! I'm going to get caught in the pantry with my daughter's friend, who's covered in my cum," I thought, with no idea how to explain it away. "Gotta act!"

I used my robe to wipe the residue cum from her chin and chest, placed a finger to my lips, and pointed to the plastic bottle.

"Tara, Tara, where the hell are you? What's taking you so long?" we heard, from the kitchen.

Tara caught on; grabbed the bottle; turned out the pantry light and opened the door.

"I've got the booze," I heard her say in a stage whisper, closing the door behind her, leaving me standing nervously in the dark, my cock still hard and hanging free.

"What the hell you been doing down here?" I heard, recognizing my daughters voice.

"I... I..." Tara stuttered, making me think she was about to give the game away. "I found the chocolate chip cookies and I... well, I just began to eat a few. You know!"

"Ha, ha! I knew it. I told you Adele. I knew she'd be eating down here," another voice said, before the two girls began to mercilessly tease Tara for her perceived weakness.

I recognized the other voice as Charlotte's. Despite my precarious position in the pantry, I was interested to note how she spoke to Tara, when she thought no one else was listening. She was quite the bitch, referring to Tara as overweight, which was true compared to Charlotte herself, but barely accurate compared to the average 18-year-old. Tara handled it well, brushing off their taunts.

"Anyway, I got the vodka. So come on, let's go," Tara told them.

My heartbeat began to calm, upon hearing their chattering become more distant.

"Good old Tara," I thought. "She's given great head and now she's bullshitted her way out of a potential disaster for both of us."

I waited until I couldn't hear any voices, before exiting the pantry. I left the kitchen and walked quietly up the stairs. I heard voices when I moved past Adele's room and immediately my cock began to harden again. Once in the safety of my own bedroom, I lay there with a raging hard on, experiencing mixed emotions. I was upset at not having fucked Tara, but at the same time not at all happy that I'd nearly been caught with her.

After I turned out the light, sleep did not come easily. The near miss soon became less of an issue and to be honest, had I thought there was a chance of getting Tara alone again, I'd have acted. However, such a chance was not present, and a fretful night ensued.

"You're not getting sick are you?" Penny asked the next morning, after she arrived home to take me to the airport. "You look like shit. Did those girls get to bed at a reasonable hour?"

"Yeah; they were fine. No boys; no booze; no problems at all," I lied.

"Well they need to be getting up and off to school. They've only got another couple of weeks of it, before graduation. Can you go up and wake them," Penny ordered, which reluctantly saw me trudging up the stairs.

I knew I shouldn't go near Adele's bedroom, and if I did, I should remove the ring. I should merely knock and call out. I did none of these things. Ring on finger, I knocked and immediately opened the door.

"Dad; what the fuck?" Adele swore, as I noted her Charlotte and Zoe sharing the queen size bed, while Tara was sleeping on a makeshift bed on the floor.

"Your mother says to get up and go to school."

"Alright then; get out!"

"And Tara, you don't need to sleep on the floor. You can use Maddie's' bed anytime she's not home," I added, cock aching at the sight of her

"Thanks Mr. Dean," Tara said, as I closed the door.

"How's your sister?" I asked, while Penny drove me to the Airport a short while later.

"Maria's looking after her this morning."

"Your sister Maria! But she doesn't like Caroline any more than I do. I thought they didn't talk."

"She might not have much time to Caroline, but she doesn't want her dead. I told Maria she'd be seeing her sister in a coffin, if someone didn't watch her. That got her motivated to do her bit."

"Is Caroline that bad?"

"I told you she was," my wife snapped at me.

I changed the subject and we soon arrived.

"How long you going for this time?" she asked.

"I dunno. Until a deal is done. Maybe a week."

"You going with Paul?"

"Yeah!" I lied.

"Those girls will run amok at our place, with you in Africa and me around at Caroline's."

"Yeah maybe. I wouldn't sweat it."

"Easy for you to say. I'm friends with all their mothers. I'll especially need to talk to Lauren. Poor little Tara shouldn't be mixing so much with Adele and her other friends. She's not as experienced with boys and partying as they are."

"Yeah maybe," I repeated, recalling how Lauren's daughter had worked my cock with far more proficiency than her mother.

Flying from where we lived in the US to Ghana was no easy journey. It involved transfers and delays and I lost a full day on the trip. This gave me plenty of time to reflect on recent events. As I moved further into the journey, thoughts of sex with Tara lessened and concern about nearly being discovered deepened. The consequences of such discovery became far more obvious. I could see that my actions, with my daughter's teenage friend, had been just plain crazy.

"I need to do something about this fuck'n ring, before it ruins my life," I swore, little aware that the opportunity to do just that would arise in the coming days.

I finally got to the hotel in Accra around midday, took a nap and met with Albert for about half an hour. He didn't have much new to tell me except to reiterate both tribe and politicians were wavering. an hour. He departed saying that Kilani would collect me in the morning. I then swam in the hotel pool and went down to dinner.

I sat eating my desert and reminiscing about the last time I'd eaten in this hotel. That day at breakfast I'd touched Paul Blackwood's wife with the ring and then taken her back to her room. A somewhat bookish woman, who had long since stopped rating sex as one of her priorities, Margaret had come alive during that session and the memory was very pleasant. I grew hard as my mind drifted back.

"Another stupid move," I thought, snapping back to reality and acknowledging the dangers of fucking my bosses wife.

Still tired from the trip I rose and walked to the lift. I pressed the button for my floor and looked out as the doors closed. That's when I spied him. Standing directly in front, about five meters away, looking at me was the African who had taken me to the wrong village.

"You!" I called, hitting the 'doors open' button.

"Yes it is me," he said, smiling broadly, walking over and holding the door open. "How are you Robert?"

"I've got questions for you, regarding this ring and where you took me to get it."

"Ahh yes, questions. Of course! Look Robert, it's nice to see you again, but I don't have time today. After you are returned from meeting the correct people in the tribe, I come and talk with you. OK?"

With that he merely reached around pressed 'doors closed' and stepped back through the narrowing gap.

"Make sure you wear the ring tomorrow," was the last thing I heard, as the doors of the elevator shut.

"Fuck you!" I shouted back.

Despite my cursing, the next morning there I was, sitting having breakfast with the ring firmly on my finger. I'd contemplated leaving it off, merely because the fraud interpreter had told me to wear it. However, I knew that if I did, my balls would soon be in pain.

"It's only because of the fear of that gripping pain my balls," I rationalized, mulling it over, while I ate breakfast.

Soon I saw Kilani walking over to me.

"I saw your friend last evening." I told him, not bothering with a greeting.

"Who?"

"The interpreter who took your place, when I last travelled to the tribe."

"Oh yes..." he said, looking sheepish.

"You weren't sick that day, were you Kilani?"

"No!" he admitted.

"You let me down by not being there. I got taken to the wrong village; met the wrong people that day. Why did you allow that to happen Kilani?"

"There was no choice Robert. It is the way; when Shaytan comes."

"Shaytan? This is the man's name?"

"Yes!"

"This is a Ghanaian name?"

"No! It is from the north. Far to the north. But now we must depart. Go and make up a bag Robert."

"What for?"

"Negotiations will take place over some days. You will be required to stay at the village."

"What overnight; in the bush?"

"Yes, maybe one night, maybe more."

"Where will I sleep and shower?"

"They will provide you a hut with a mosquito net and you bathe in the river," he said, beginning to laugh.

"Well I'm glad you think that's funny. I'll stay one night and that's it."

"We will see."

Soon we were travelling north, first by chopper and then truck. This time when we came to the first village we stopped. I recalled how I'd questioned Shaytan about why we were passing this village, the last time I was here.

"You sure this is the right village," I sarcastically asked Kilani

"This is indeed the right village Robert. The chief who you must speak with lives here. You will meet them all."

Soon we were seated on small wooden stools. Others sat nearby, cross legged on the ground. Immediately in front of us were seven stools.

"What now?" I asked Kilani.

"Now we wait for the Head of the tribe and the important members of his family. They will soon come."

We sat there for more than 40 minutes. There was some shade, but it was hot. I sipped my water and showed patience, conscious of the importance of the meeting. Eventually they arrived; the men in full regalia, the woman in long skirts and bare breasted. I watched the older male sit in the middle chair, with two younger men on each side of him.

"His sons," Kilani whispered to me.

Next in line, on either side sat an old woman and an old man. I recognized the woman as the witch from the original village the man Shaytan had taken me too. I related this to Kilani.

"Yes, she has some standing in the tribe. Just not as much as you were led to believe," he said, smiling at me.

I no longer trusted Kilani, but knew, right at that moment, there was little I could do about this. I needed him to interpret and explain. It was then that I noticed the two young women who had seated themselves at each end of the row of tribal dignitaries. Both their heads were shaved smooth and they were genuinely beautiful. As with all the women present they were naked above the waist. Their breasts stood proudly full, with no sag. The one to the left caused my cock to stir, but when I looked directly to the one on the right-hand end, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, causing me to shuffle in my seat.

This woman was young, beautiful and the ring clearly desired her. As was always the case, the blood pumped through my loins. I was happy my long, untucked shirt hid any evidence of arousal. I leant toward Kalani, taking care not to look toward the women in question

"How old are the two young women on each end?" I asked.

"They're adults. About twenty. Their younger sisters are married off in their teens; but not the eldest two. They are saved for marrying dignitaries from other tribes. Like a gift; securing good relations between the tribes.

"An arranged marriage?"

"Yes, that is it. The one to our left is Serwa. She is soon to be married to a young Prince from the neighboring tribe. She has stayed a week with his tribe and they approve of her. The one to our right, Thema, is still waiting, but will be found a husband soon enough."

"Yes, I understand. What do they think of these arrangements," I asked, glancing at each.

"They know this is what is expected of them and so do the men in this tribe. No male can go near them... in that manner. To do so would prove a grave mistake for that tribesman."

"Hmmm... yes indeed; I could imagine," I replied, trying to ignore the fact that my cock was fairly throbbing.

The talk began, with introductions and explanations of who each person was, taking all of one hour. I was becoming irritated, informing Kilani of the need to move on. He encouraged patience. I knew he was correct, so took a deep breath and, for a distraction, looked again toward the young woman to the right.

I couldn't allow my eyes settle upon her, but she knew I was looking. Beautiful women across all cultures know such things. Her eyes dropped.

"God she's beautiful," I thought, admiring the blemish free skin, proud breasts and dark brown nipples pointing directly ahead.

"Why are their heads shaved bald," I asked Kilani, pretending to ask about something the Chief had just said.

"Tradition! Not only their heads, but their entire body is devoid of any hair."

"Oh really!" I exclaimed, this information going no way toward calming my raging hard-on.

The talk droned on until eventually Kilani leaned across and told me we were about to drink and eat.

The drink came out first.

"What's this?" I asked Kilani.

"A type of beer."

"I shoudn't drink that," I said, wanting to keep my wits about me.

"Well you're bottle is almost empty, and you can't drink the unboiled water, so you had better drink what they offer," Kilani replied.

He was right. I'd brought a couple of bottles of water with me, but I'd drunk one already and I needed the other for later. If I didn't drink the beer, I knew that in this heat I'd get dehydrated. I raised the brew and took a sip. It tasted disgusting. However, my effort raised a positive murmur and smiles from those seated.

"They are impressed with your effort Robert, Kalani told me. "This will win you favour. The Chinese refused the brew."

"Oh did they," I replied, and boldly took another long gulp.

This saw tribe members become very animated. I looked to see what the daughter thought of my efforts. She briefly smiled, before again dropping her eyes.

Fortunately they soon brought out some more food. Just as well, because I was on the verge of throwing up.

This did the trick in settling my stomach, but the local brew saw me light-headed. I conversed via Kilani and those seated seemed impressed. Kalani confirmed this.

"They rate you more highly than the Chinese," he told me.

"You reckon?" I slurred back at him.

"Yes, you are more... social."

My alcohol infused brain saw the ring take more of a hold over my actions and I increasingly looked to the African princess. I no longer cared who noticed. It was clear by her reactions that Thema knew. The desire to touch her with the ring now burned into me.

The food had been brought by younger women, but a plate was out of reach. I leaned forward, but clearly couldn't reach it. Suddenly Thema moved with the stealth of a leopard, collected the plate and offered it to me.

I looked to her breasts, hanging, but still full and well rounded. I wrenched my eyes to the plate and picked off two hunks of meat. She was about to withdraw and with my ring hand I reached to grasp her lower arm.

"Thank you," I smiled and immediately released her.

Only a fleeting touch, but I watched intently for the signs. She merely nodded and returned to her seat. As the conversation continued, I kept glancing to her, wondering if my touch had any effect.

"I don't think it has," I thought, disappointed.

Then I looked to her breasts. I noted the aureoles had swollen and her nipples extended. As I watched she looked at me, raised a hand and ran it down across one breast, as if to brush off an insect. She settled the hand in her lap.

"She felt that alright," I thought, my heart beating faster.

This interaction saw drive of the ring almost move beyond my control. I felt like rising, pushing the young African maiden to the ground and entering her right there, in front of her father. I fought for control.

Fortunately the festivities didn't go late. When the Chief rose, well after dark, that brought an end to proceedings and Kilani took me to my hut. He opened the flap and showed me a slightly raised bed of animal hides, surrounded by a mosquito net. The bed was wide and expansive which clearly impressed Kilani.