The Ring Corrupts Ch. 10 - Bridget

Story Info
Wife's friend taunts Robert.
8.3k words
4.72
8.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight back from Ghana was not an easy one to begin with. Emily and I had adjacent seats, but barely spoke a word until well into the flight. At Heathrow she was due to change onto a United States bound flight, but I'd been contacted to stay in London. I had to remain, until the office there confirmed all the paperwork I'd had signed by tribes and politicians, were watertight in Landberry Mining's favour. If they weren't, I'd be on a flight back to Ghana, or possibly old Mr. Landberry would fire me.

"They don't pay me enough for this," I thought, unable to travel home, my job on the line, and stuck beside a woman who I'd basically prostituted off, in order to get a signature we required.

With Emily seemingly unwilling to converse, I'd immersed myself in a short book. The heroin was Katrin, a young woman fleeing communist East Germany in the 1970's. Toward the end of the flight I'd noticed Emily glancing my way from time to time. I finished the book and slapped it shut

"Was that a good book?" she asked.

"Not really. Unnecessarily graphic in parts," I admitted, and another silence ensued, before feeling the need to apologize to her. "However the heroin was someone who'd do whatever it took. She reminded me of you a bit. Look Emily, I'm sorry about what happened with Obang and..."

"Don't worry. It wasn't so bad," I was surprised to hear her say.

"Really!" I exclaimed, taken aback at hearing that my pretty, married assistant might have enjoyed her time servicing the black politician.

"Well; as you said, it needed to be done. To tell the truth Robert, he was quite skillful in bed and I..."

"You what?"

"If I'm absolutely honest, I was quite easily aroused. I don't know what you did to me in his bathroom beforehand, but it had me so worked up. I needed to keep myself under control."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to appear like a slut on heat."

"What did you do then?"

"We sat there talking for about 15 minutes. He was very polite, which helped relax me. Wouldn't let me call him Mr. Obang. 'Just Obang', he said. Then he offered to show me his garden before dinner. I didn't want to see his garden, so I told him I was really nervous and if we going to get intimate..."

"You used that word?"

"Well I couldn't say, 'if we're going to fuck', so I thought intimate was a good choice; don't you think?"

"Yeah, very good. Intimate was good."

"Anyway; I told him if we're going to be intimate, I'd rather start now, so I could be more relaxed over dinner."

"Nice one," I said nodding. "How'd he take that?"

"He's a man Robert; just like you," she said, giving me an incredulous look. "I'd just offered to fuck him. How do you think he took it? He led me straight to the sofa, and pulled my halter top off. He gave my breasts some serious attention. Much longer than you had. I liked that."

"You liked it?" I repeated, ignoring her jibe.

"I loved it. I was embarrassed by my urgency, but I couldn't stop. I released his trousers, took out his cock and went down on him. I gobbled that cock just like I had yours, about 30 minutes earlier. He was a big man Robert," she said smiling, throwing out another dig, this time about my cock size. "Soon he had my skirt up, panties down, and was feasting on my pussy. He was well practiced and brought me right to the edge. He knew that, so moved up, slapped that black thing on my pussy a couple of times and then drilled it into me. He'd only just entered when I... well... you know."

"Just the one?" I asked, picturing Emily under the large black man.

"No!" she replied smiling at the memory of her orgasm. "Another when he sped up and then a third when he came inside me."

"You didn't ask him to pull out, or wear a condom?" I asked, now fully hard at hearing her raunchy tale of interracial sex.

"I was so worked up, I forgot. The whole thing only took about ten minutes, I was orgasming, I was just so.... Anyway yeah, I forgot, so he came fully inside me. No protection. But I was right. After that, the edge was off. I took a shower, and he had me dress in a Ghanaian garment for dinner. A beautiful, full length, multi-colored colored dress. No underclothes. I felt very sexy."

"So you slept in separate bedrooms" I said sarcastically, which saw Emily smile again.

"We hadn't even finished dinner and he told me he was hard again, and stroking himself under the table. He said I should do the same. So I hitched up the dress, and we sat there looking at each other, both masturbating.

"Wow!" I said, my cock now throbbing.

"When the maid arrived with desert, he dismissed her for the evening and then had me come around and sit on his lap. This time it was much longer and slower. Afterwards he had me shower again. He liked me to shower after each time. Then we had a swim and late drinks by the pool and then... well you know. I'd had seven showers by the time I left to return to the hotel.

"I thought you were angry and upset when you came back."

"I was exhausted!"

"Gee Emily; I never thought I'd hear you tell a story like that. You and Mike..."

"Yes, exactly Robert! Me and Mike!" Emily said, now sounding irate. "It was only me and Mike before I landed in Accra. I thought he'd always be the only one, after we were married. Now I'm returning home only days later, having been fucked silly by both my Boss and an African politician.

I remained silent, recalling how I'd employed the ring to first seduce Emily, and then days later, to arouse her, so she'd go with Obang. He'd made it clear he desired her, and we wouldn't get his signature on the document unless she slept with him.

Now the ring was nestled in my wallet. Once off my finger all the lust I'd been feeling toward Emily and other women had dissipated. I felt relieved. I was going to ask a further question, but could see Emily had more to say.

"He signed the papers because he got to sleep with me. Isn't that the truth?"

"Yes; I guess it is pretty accurate summation."

"In that case I want a raise Robert. Twenty percent. For services rendered to the Company."

"Twenty percent! Look; I know you went above and beyond the call of duty Emily; but twenty percent. That will put you on more than Vanessa and she's your senior."

"I don't care," Emily continued, exhibiting a demanding side of her personality I hadn't previously seen. "First you fucked me. Then you said our company's entire Ghanaian deal depended on me sleeping with Obang big cock. I did that and now I have to return to the man I love and lie through my back teeth. How easy do you think that is for me? I want a twenty percent raise. I deserve it."

"Ok, Ok; a twenty percent raise. I'll get it for you."

"Good!"

"Did he have a big cock?" I asked, to which she looked straight ahead and smiled.

After we landed at London, I bid farewell to Emily and went into Landberry's London office. I had a room booked in a Hotel, and spent one night there. The following day, Wendy, who worked in the office, offered to put me up at her home. I'd had enough of Hotels, so gratefully accepted this offer of home cooked meals.

Wendy and her husband were about sixty years old and lived in a nice part of London. They had two adult daughters who visited often, and it was just a nice family home. I didn't have much to do; it was spring in London, so would leave the office and walk around the city. I was relieved that, now ringless, I wasn't distracted by every woman I walked past.

However the ring continued to come to the forefront of my mind. There were one or two pretty young woman in the London office, who clearly had no interest in any relationship with me.

"They'd be interested if I had the ring on, that's for sure," I thought more than once.

In addition, both of Wendy's daughters were attractive women in their early thirties. Felicity was married with two children and Kate was in a long term relationship, with no children. They were friendly toward me, although Felicity in particular seemed very liberal, and not at all impressed about what Landberry Mining were doing in Ghana.

"I've told Mum that it's nothing but exploitation of a third world country," she said, one day in her very correct English accent.

I looked to argue the benefits to the Ghanaian economy, but Felicity would have none of it. In the end Wendy asked her to change the subject, which to my relief, occurred. I don't know what Felicity would have thought of my having slept with a high ranking, young tribal woman; or sending my assistant to sleep with a Ghanaian politician, in order to get what the rights to mine their country. Her sister Kate was somewhat more conservative in her views, and generally reserved.

Neither daughter gave me any signal that they'd be interested in a relationship of any sort. However, by the second week, I'd gone many days without sex, and old fashioned horniness had set in. At times, while the daughters conversed with their mother, my mind would drift back to the ring, still stored in my wallet.

"I could make it happen if I wanted too," I would dream, especially looking toward Felicity, the prettier of the two.

At such times I'd briefly question, whether or not I'd done the right thing, having the ring removed. However, I quickly pulled myself up when such thoughts impinged. I'd had Shaytan remove it for good reasons. Despite the physical benefits, the ring had become more controlling of me, than I was of it. It altered my personality; often causing me to be domineering of, or downright mean toward, the woman I was lusting after. It had put my job at risk; my marriage at risk; and saw me attracted to women who I had no wish to be attracted too. Despite my reminiscing and wavering, I always returned to the conclusion that I was best rid of the item of jewelry.

Eventually the London office lawyers were satisfied that the documents I'd brought to them were watertight contracts. I was free to return to America, thanked Wendy and her family for their hospitality and bid them farewell.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'd been away over three weeks in total, so I was surprised to see my daughter Adele at the airport, waiting to collect me.

"Where's your mother," I asked, as we drove home.

"I dunno. Over at Aunt Caroline's again, I suppose. She rang and asked I collect you, and then got shitty when I said I didn't want too."

"Well thanks Adele," I said, noting my daughter's attitude hadn't disappeared while I'd been gone.

"Yeah whatever! Anyway, it's good your back because I've got graduation in two weeks. I want to throw a party and Mum won't let me."

"Oh...ok," I replied, being non-committal.

"Go on, please," Adele pleaded, before a sneaky smile came across her face. "If you do I'll get Tara to shake her titties at you."

"Can you not talk like that," I answered in a forthright manner.

"Well you know she's got a giant crush on you, and I've seen you looking at them."

"Don't say things like that Adele. It's not true. How is Tara anyway?" I asked.

"She's Ok," Adele said dismissively. "Will you talk to Mum?"

"Yeah, OK."

We drove on in silence. Adele might have seen me checking out her friend, but I was satisfied, she knew nothing of what had occurred between me and Tara. That was a relief. Also of huge relief to me was that, now the ring was off my finger any sexual attraction I'd felt toward my daughter was now gone.

"Thank goodness for that," I thought, reflecting on the most disturbing aspect of the ring..

My upbeat mood was deflated somewhat when I arrived home and found Penny intended to remain over at her sisters, on my first night back. Some terse texts were exchanged, before I agreed it was for the best. Next morning Penny arrived home.

"Does she really still needing a nurse maid?" I asked, tersely.

"Well that's a nice hello; and yes she does Robert. Gerry is being stubborn and won't return. Caroline remains depressed to say the least. The rest of my family have had enough of her."

"Well, I've had enough of her as well. Tell her to take more anti-depressants."

"Your heartless Robert."

"Are we going up to bed then," I asked, referring to our normal ritual when I returned from a trip.

"Not after that little outburst. You can try fucking yourself," Penny said, leaving the room.

I wasn't at all happy about this state of affairs. Right at that moment I was old fashioned horny. The type of horny I used to get prior to the ring arriving in my life. Once again I considered getting out of my wallet, putting it on my finger and touching my wife with it. I knew if I did that, we'd be in that bed within seconds. However, I also knew better than to act on this idea.

I'd made my decision. The negatives that came with the ring, outweighed the positives. When Shaytan, the self-described 'guardian of the ring', had offered me the chance to have it removed without the pain, I'd accepted his offer. I put aside thoughts of returning it to my finger and Penny came down from her shower fully dressed, but a little more giving.

"I'll get Marie to look after Caroline tonight and we can have a night in."

"I thought you said none of your family would care for her."

"I'll speak with Marie. She'll understand. She'll do it, just for one night."

Penny was good for her word and that night we went to bed and had sex. It was familiar, but far from boring. We hadn't seen each other for weeks. If anything it was Penny who seemed the more excited. After minimal foreplay she pulled me on top and guided me into her pussy. Once I'd built into a rhythm, Penny was just as aggressive; moving her pelvis to meet my thrusts. We'd both cum within a matter of minutes. Afterwards we lay side by side, looking to the ceiling.

"That was nice; although not quite as exciting as some of our recent fucks," she reflected accurately.

"No, but I enjoyed it. You seemed really keen."

"Of course. You've been away three weeks, and to tell the truth, ever since that time against the hallway wall, I've felt..."

"Felt what?"

"I dunno! Felt very horny I suppose. It seemed to awaken something in me. That's all."

"Oh! That's a good thing I reckon," I joked.

"Yeah!" my wife replied absentmindedly. "You want to go again?"

"Well, yeah. If you can work a little magic down there," I said, pushing the sheet of us, taking hold of my cock and slapping it on my stomach.

"You'd like that would you?" Penny said playfully, pushing my hand aside and replacing it with her own.

Soon she was working my cock and balls with her mouth. I stroked her back to indicate how happy I was with her efforts.

"Gosh, she is horny," I thought, impressed by her enthusiasm.

Soon I was back at full mast, Penny came off and immediately climbed on top.

"C'mon big boy, fuck me like you mean it," she demanded crudely.

I would have, but Penny took charge. She sat atop, eyes closed, fucking me, while she vigorously working herself with her fingers. The sight was quite arousing, and when she shuddered and came for a second time, I immediately did likewise. Penny slumped forward onto my lower chest, breathing heavily and we took some minutes to recover.

"That was good," she said, eventually coming off me and rolling to the side. "I enjoyed that."

"Yeah I could tell. You were... it was like I wasn't here."

"Don't be silly. You had a cum. Two in fact. You saying you didn't enjoy that."

"Course I did. It was just... just a bit different, that's all."

"You men!" she laughed. "Sometimes you're never happy."

Penny turned out the light and I could tell by her breathing that she was soon asleep. I lay there thinking.

"Gee; no ring involved," I thought. "You'd have thought there was, the way she's just gone at it."

The following morning Penny rose and went to shower. When she returned and was dressing, she announced.

"Lauren's coming over for dinner on Tuesday."

"Oh yeah. OK!"

"She's bringing her new man."

"Lauren has a new man?" I said, very surprised to here this.

"Yes she does! Wayne Garbett. I think you know him?"

"Yeah I know Wayne, he's a good guy. Him and Lauren have hooked up? That's unbelievable."

"I dunno if it's that unbelievable. They're both separated.'

"Yeah, but Lauren wasn't really looking was she. It was all about her and the kids, once Howard left."

"I suppose it is a bit puzzling. One minute she's saying she has no interest in a new relationship, the next thing she's found Wayne. Anyway, they should be good for each other."

"At least it's not Bridget and Art coming over."

"And it's not likely to be in the future either."

"Really!" I exclaimed, surprised, but delighted.

"Yeah, I've fallen out with Bridget a bit."

"Did you finally work out what a bitch she is?"

"Something like that."

"What about your poor depressed sister. Who'll care for her that night?"

"I'll work that out," Penny said, leaving the room, effectively ending the discussion.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The following Tuesday Lauren, Wayne, her daughter Tara and son Jack arrived around six o'clock. I'd been out back and by the time Penny called to say they were here; Adele had taken Tara outside and they were talking with Adele's other friends Zoe and Charlotte. I was relieved about this. Lauren was merely polite with me, as had been the case since I'd fucked her, some months prior.

I liked Wayne; he was a good guy. Loved to talk and always had a good story to tell. Soon after they arrived we opened a beer and went to fire up the barbeque. He was very excited about his relationship with Lauren.

"Fuck Rob, she's a firecracker."

"She is?" I replied, raising my eyebrows to show my disbelief.

"Yeah man. I was surprised as well. You know she asked me out, not the other way around. I only agreed cause I felt a bit sorry for her. Didn't think I'd even get her in the sack, given the religious thing and all, but first date she invites herself back to my place and.. you know..."

"You know what," I asked, interested to hear how he'd found Lauren, given how hesitant she'd been with me, even when tempted by the ring.

"We practically ripped each other's clothes off, and then... you wouldn't believe it," Wayne said dropping his voice. "Then she went down on me."

"She did? Lauren? Bullshit!"

"Nah Rob, she did. Told me she'd never done it with Howard and that she needed to learn. She wasn't much good, but it was our first date, she's got a nice body and... well... I was soon about to explode. I told her, so she came off and lay back down on the couch. Pulled off her panties and told me to get inside her. So I did. Came within a minute, right up inside of her. That was a mistake."

"Why was that a mistake?"

"Well... promise you won't tell anyone; but Lauren's pregnant. About 10 weeks. It must have been that first night."

"Lauren's pregnant?"

"Yeah, unbelievable isn't it! It had to be that first night. Luck of the draw I guess, although we did fuck three times. I don't mind. Another kid! It'll piss my ex off for sure, so that's a good thing."

Our conversation moved onto football, but I found it hard to concentrate. My mind continually turned back to what Wayne had just told me about Lauren.

"Is this the same depressed Lauren, who would have avoided sex at all costs, had it not been for the power of the ring?" I wondered. "Went down on him after telling me she didn't do that. Let him cum inside her after getting so shitty at me doing just that, only weeks earlier. What the hell's going on with Lauren...?"

"That one's burning Rob," Wayne called, snapping me back to the here and now. "I gotta go get Lauren a soda. Back in a minute. Hey Tara, keep an eye on Rob. He's burning the meat."

Tara left the girls and wandered over to the Barbeque. I wasn't so pleased about that, given my recent history with the teenager, but I put on a cheerful air.