The Ring Corrupts Ch. 10 - Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You been Ok Tara?"

"Yes thanks Mr. Dean."

"I told you that you can call me Robert now," I corrected, flipping a patty.

"Ok; thanks Robert. Yeah, I've been doing real well. Did you enjoy Africa?"

"Yeah, it was ok. I was in London as well," I told her, continuing on to give her an extended review of my time in the two countries.

Tara pretended to be interested, but she had that look in her eye. The same one she'd given me in the kitchen, before our liaison in the pantry where we'd nearly been caught. The thing was that on that occasion my lust matched hers. Now without the ring on my finger, Tara merely looked like a pretty young woman, who I shouldn't consider going anywhere near. I wrapped up my summary, hoping she'd return to her seat.

"...after London I flew home and now I've got a week off. Anyway, what about you. Have those girls been treating you ok while I've been away."

"Mostly they're Ok. Except for Charlotte. She's nice to me if others are around... like now. But she can be a real bitch when it's just us girls. Anyway, she's thinking of skipping College and becoming a model. She's been offered a contract."

"Hmmm, well she's pretty enough," glancing over in Charlottes direction.

"She's worried her boobs aren't big enough."

"Yeah; they are kinda small compared to... " I said, abruptly pulling myself up.

However, it was too late. A broad smile spread across Tara's face.

"Compared to mine. You enjoyed touching them, didn't you Robert?" she said, pushing out her chest.

"Don't do that Tara," I admonished, glancing to check her friends weren't looking our way. "Anyway, how's your boyfriend?"

"He's good; he's happier now."

"Why's that?" I asked and Tara moved closer.

"Cause I let him fuck me." she said quietly.

Once again my eyes went wide in surprise at yet another revelation. Seeing this Tara merely smiled and nodded. I glanced toward the others who were all conversing. I kept my voice low.

"I thought you said you weren't going to. You'd promised your mother."

"Well Mum got together with Wayne, and he started sleeping over. I felt she'd broken our pact. Then you and I... you know. In your pantry, when we... "

"Yes, I know what happened. I was there; remember! It can't happen again Tara."

"Really?" she exclaimed, seeming genuinely surprised. "I thought we might. I really enjoyed it. It was incredible to tell the truth. I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt that night. So the next time Jake pressed me to take my panties off, I caved."

"Did you use a contraceptive?"

"Yes; of course. I got Adele to lend me one of those she keeps for when Adam forgets," Tara said, making casual reference to my daughters sex life.

"Well that's good. Did you do it here?" I asked, which saw her drop her eyes and go silent. "Where was it Tara?".

"We were in your bed. I hope you don't mind," she said, reaching to touch my arm, before I quickly withdrew it.

"No it's alright I guess. Where was Penny?"

"She wasn't home much while you were away. Overlooking after Adele's Aunt Caroline, I think. It was just... after you'd touched me that way, the idea of being in your bed turned me on so much."

"Oh well I'm glad for you... I guess."

"I didn't mind it with Jake. But it just didn't turn me on like you did Robert. I mean... I know we didn't fuck, but your touch. It was just, I dunno... it was something else. I was hoping...."

"No!" I said forthrightly. "It won't be happening."

"I haven't gone with Jake since. In fact, now he's got what he wanted, I think he might have dropped me. We haven't spoken in days. Not even on-line.

"Oh, that's no good," I said honestly, now feeling quite sorry for Tara.

"No I guess not. At the party last week I caught him kissing Charlotte."

"Gee Tara, that's not really being fair on you. She's supposed to be your..."

"It's ok. She said sorry. Said she was just drunk and not thinking. I don't really care, because it's you I think about all the time."

"Tara! No I said," now looking to exit this conversation. "Can you go and let Penny know the meat's nearly ready."

Tara gave me a final mournful look and went to find Penny in the house.

The rest of the evening proceeded without any further revelations. The one person I would have liked to speak with, being Lauren, managed to keep a wide distance from me.

"You know Laurens pregnant," I blurted out to Penny, as soon as our guests had gone.

"Yes I do know that. Who told you? Wayne I suppose."

"Yeah!"

"Well he's not supposed to be telling anyone. I don't think her children even know yet."

"Why's she not saying anything?"

"Cause there's a 15 year gap. She's embarrassed."

"Well she should have thought of that before she jumped into bed with Wayne on their first date."

"Was it on their first date? She didn't tell me that."

"I thought you said she was depressed over Howard and only interested in her kids."

"Well she was... and then she wasn't. The change was kind of sudden."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week went by uneventfully. I largely lazed around and played golf. Friday was my final day off before the weekend, and then a return to the office on the Monday. Penny had stayed overnight with her sister and Adele slept at Charlottes. I was up late, having toast and coffee, with a golf game planned for the afternoon. Suddenly, I noticed a woman walking up our driveway.

"What the fuck does she want?" I thought, not at all happy to recognize Bridget, my wife's former friend.

I gauged she must be on her way to work, because she had her real estate agent clothes on. White blouse, black skirt, nylons and high heels. Away from work Bridget pretended to be a hippie like her husband, but I knew she loved to dress well and look smart.

"Penny's not home Bridget," I said curtly, answering the door.

"No matter, it's you I came to see," she said, striding by me uninvited.

"Yeah? How'd you know I'd be home alone?"

"Penny works Friday mornings and I called your office. They said you were off for the rest of the week. I remembered you always got days off after travelling back from extended trips."

"Ok; well... you want a coffee."

"That'd be nice. I can't stay long. I've got a house to show prospective buyers later this morning."

"What is it you want then Bridget?" I asked, beginning to make the coffees.

"Well I don't find this at all easy," she began, her smile belying her words.

"I don't think it's upsetting you that much Bridget. You've come all the way over here to tell me something, even though you'd normally not have a civil word to say to me. So come on... out with it, and then you can leave."

"There's no need to be like that Robert," she said, still smirking. "You should be a bit more civil to your ex-lover."

"I can't stand this woman," I thought, holding my tongue as I continued to make the coffee.

"Anyway..." she continued, "...it's all a bit sad what I have to tell you, but I feel it has to be done."

"Well, you'd best get on with it. Here's your coffee," I said, handing it to her.

"Ok to the point. I'm sure Penny told you that her and I have fallen out."

"She did say something about that."

"I'll bet she did. She tell you why we fell out?"

"No! I wasn't interested."

"Well maybe you should have been. It was because she referred to me as a slut for sleeping with men, every time Art goes on his stupid retreats."

"You mean there's been men other than just me?"

"Of course there has Robert. Better lovers than you too! Anyway, it's none of her business who I sleep with. When the cats away the mice will play. She's known for years that's what I do. She just doesn't know that you were one of those lovers."

"And that's how I'd like it to stay, thanks Bridget," I said, concerned at what she'd said so far.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe... for now. Anyway, that's not why I called over today. You know why she was such a bitch about me taking lovers?" Bridget continued, which merely saw me take a sip of my coffee. "It was because I told her off for sleeping with Howard Jensen."

I put down my cup and looked at her. At first I didn't really comprehend what Bridget had just told me. For her part she sat there, like the cat who got the cream, clearly delighting in watching me process the information. Then she really put the boot in.

"You had no idea did you Robert? You poor sap! She's been fucking Howard since before you went to Africa this last time now. I told her he's a prick, and that she should stop. That's when she threw the barb about my cheating on Art, whenever he's away. Things got real heated and some home truths were spoken. I was that close to telling her about us. She's such a hypocrite, she..."

"Penny's sleeping with Howard Jensen. Laurens ex?" I asked, finally able to speak.

"That's what I said."

"You're lying. You've always been a bitch, and now you're being a bitch liar."

"Oh dear! Now I'm getting abuse from you as well. You know I'm not lying. Phone your sister-in-law Caroline and check how her depression is. Ask how often Penny's been there looking after her. Some night's yes, but only about a quarter of what she's telling you.

My mind began to race. All those night's when Penny said she needed to stay over with Caroline. It had seemed excessive. Even the night before I departed for Africa.

"While I was away, she'd have had free reign," I thought. "Adele said she didn't know where her mother was half the time, and Tara had fucked her boyfriend in our empty bed. My Penny, has cheated on me with Howard Jensen."

There was no need to check with Caroline. I knew what Bridget was saying was true. I began to feel emotional, my eyes watered, and I fought to hold the tears in check.

"Oh, you're not going to cry, are you?" she taunted.

"No!" I returned forthrightly.

With Bridget obviously reveling in watching my angst, there was no way I was going to cry in front of her. I fought to rechannel my emotions. I began to feel angry. Angry at the world. Angry at the messenger.

"Why'd you tell me this?" I shot at her.

"I thought you had a right to know."

"No you didn't. You couldn't give a fuck about me knowing. You've done it to cause trouble. To hurt me, and to break me and Penny up. You'd like that, wouldn't you Bridget?"

"Well maybe you should be breaking up. You're both running around having affairs behind each other's backs. I'd say you've got a shit marriage Robert."

"I've fucked no one outside my marriage, since you," I lied. "You've got no right to comment on my marriage, when you take lovers every time your hippie takes off on a retreat."

"Well, if you're going to get angry, I'm going to leave. Thanks for the coffee, but I have a house to sell."

"Wait!" I said abruptly, my mind racing. "I'm sorry! Finish your coffee Bridget. I don't want to be alone right now."

"What! Are you going to kill yourself?" she said, the comment dripping in sarcasm.

"No I thought... well... I began coming around the bench. You've come all this way over to tell me this, we've got some history, I thought maybe you and I could... you know..."

"What! We could have sex, and then you could cry on my shoulder. I don't think so Robert. It wasn't that great three years ago, and I've no intention of going there again. No you'll just have to take yourself off to your empty bed and cry yourself to sleep."

Now my anger had risen to boiling point. It began to influence my actions. Her smirking and the barbs were just too much for me to bear. I decided then and there that Bridget had to pay, and knew I had the means to make her. I turned away, took out my wallet located the ring in the pocket and with not a moment's thought as to the consequences, placed it back on my finger.

I turned to look at Bridget, who by this stage had risen and walked to the door. It was as if I was viewing a different woman. The anger remained, but one minute earlier I'd felt no sexual desire toward her. Now the sight of her swaying ass in the tight black skirt, saw hormones surged into my loins.

"Wait," I called.

"I've got to go now Robert."

"You've left your jacket," I said, holding it up.

Bridget walked back across the kitchen, snatched the jacket, threw it over her shoulder and made her way back to the door. I followed close behind.

"I'll decide if I'm going to tell Bridget about us Robert. I might. I haven't made up my mind yet."

I caught her by the door. Grabbing a bare arm with my non-ring hand, I pulled her around to face me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, full of indignation at this action. "I told you, I..."

I pushed her back against the door and held her there. I brought my face closer to hers. All the while my cock throbbed with desire for this woman. Given my distaste for her, I knew the power of this desire could only be coming from the ring.

"You came here; told me about Penny and thought we'd then go to bed, didn't you Bridget? C'mon be honest."

"No I did not. I told you, I...," she said glancing down. "Oh my god! Are you hard?"

"Yep! Yes I am. All this talk of infidelity has me fired up."

"Well I'm not at all fired up. Now let me go," she said wrenching her arm free and placing a hand on the door handle. "You can go and tug yourself off after I'm gone."

This time I reached out my ring hand and rested on her, which was still on the handle. I spoke more softly.

"Wait Bridget. Think about it. Penny's dumped you as a friend and she's fucking around on me. Wouldn't it be the ultimate revenge for the both of us to go upstairs and fuck in her bed right now."

"Look Robert. There... there's... um..." she began, her voice trailing off, as the endorphins began to flood her body.

I watched the conflicting emotions in her eyes, as Bridget tried to interpret what she was feeling. Another quick glance down at my trouser front, then back up to study my face, her own now softening.

"Well I... I didn't think we would... but now, maybe... I suppose!" she garbled, as I moved forward.

Bridget offered no resistance when I leant in to kiss her hard. I'd fucked her previously, so there was some familiarity, when I brought a hand up and placed it on her blouse. I squeezed her breast. This action saw her moan into my mouth and reciprocate, by placing her own hand on what she now desired. I broke the kiss.

"Ohhh Bridget, you naughty girl," I taunted. "I think you weren't being fully honest with yourself. I think subconsciously you knew what would happen when you came around here."

"Not really. To be honest, I don't even like you. But right now... I don't know what it is..." she said, now aggressively stroking my rod, still encased in my trousers.

"You want to go up and fuck in Penny's bed?" I asked, placing my ring hand to her cheek.

"Yes; let's go. Let's go now; quick!" she said, taking my hand and leading the way.

"Ahhh, you lovely ring," I thought, laughing to myself as she led me rapidly up the stairs.

All the guilt, self-doubt and danger that I'd outlined to Shaytan, was gone from my mind. There'd been reasons to have him remove the ring. Good reasons; but right at that minute all those counted for nothing. The ring was back on my finger and its power coursed through both me and my wife's former friend. It seemed more powerful than ever.

"Quick get undressed," Bridget said, leading me into my own bedroom. "I've got that appointment in half-an-hour."

"Same old bossy Bridget," I began, pulling her back, turning her and briefly kissing her again. "Well it's not going to be that way this time."

With that I reached for the hem of her skirt and pulled it up clear of her butt. I pushed her back onto the bed. The look of surprise on her face was priceless. This was not how Bridget, the control freak, made love. During our affair it always had to be on her terms. Undress separately; get under the sheets; make love, man on top.

"Robert! Slow down, we need to... Oh!" she gasped, when I placed hands on the front of her panty hose, took a firm grip and ripped them asunder.

She went to voice her disapproval, but I'd already moved the ring onto the soft skin of her inner thigh. The words stuck in her throat.

The ripped hose exposed the frilly pink knickers, which Bridget always favoured. My fingers moved easily on the satin fabric, up and back, pressing into her already moist slit. Bridget didn't shave her pussy, but right at that moment that was of no concern to me.

"You like that Bridget?" I said now revolving my fingers across her. "You like it a little rough for a change."

"No... I ... Ohhhhh...," was all she could answer, beginning to buck against my fingers.

Still standing, I yanked the panties to the side, before bending my head down to her pussy.

"Hmmm you smell so good Bridget. Real good," I said, bringing my tongue to lick up the entire length of her pussy. Then I buried my face, getting as much juices on my lips and chin as I could, before pushing my tongue into her hole.

This was a deliberate move on my part. Bridget had always made it clear she did not like oral sex. Neither giving nor receiving. Right now, what she thought she did and did not like, had gone out the window. When I introduced my middle finger, slipping it up in inside her warm pussy, Bridget stiffened, letting out a strangled groan.

As the orgasm rippled through her, I came to the conclusion she'd never actually cum during our affair. Or if she had, then it had been far more reserved than this one. I continued to finger fuck, her introducing the ring finger. This immediately saw her convulse again and I felt her pussy grip and release on my fingers.

She was still in ecstasy when I stood back upright, dropped my trousers and released my cock from its confines. I came onto the bed, reached for her blouse and pulled it apart. Buttons flew in all directions as the two sides parted. This action snapped Bridget back to reality.

"Shit Robert, what are you doing. It's a five hundred dollar blouse. I could have just taken it off," she complained, as I dragged the blouse and bra straps off her shoulders. "I told you, I don't like it so rough. I'm not a... ohhhh..."

She was cut short by my baring her breasts and dipping to suckle each nipple in turn. With the ring on the side of her breast, she hummed her delight, until I moved up to her neck. Bridget might have been very aroused, but she knew what this meant.

"Don't you dare," she said, looking to evade, as I tried to suck in the soft skin on her neck.

She was too slow. I got in a short nip, before she could push me clear.

"Nooooo!" she pleaded. "Don't do that."

"Ok!" I agreed, lifting up to look at her. "Kiss me then."

I could see the disgust on her face. Bridget did not like the taste of pussy. She'd told me that during our affair. Not her pussy or anyone else's. Before she could answer or turn away, I brought my face to hers and kissed her. At first she fought the kiss, but soon surrendered.

"Pull your panties aside," I ordered, and she quickly did so.

I moved my cock to her exposed pussy.

"You want me in there? You want me to fuck you Bridget?"

"Yes, yes, stop teasing. Go in me."

"You'll kiss me back? You'll let me put my finger in your mouth?"

"Yes, everything. Please just go inside me.

I placed my finger on her lips and, although clearly revolted, she accepted it in. I began to finger fuck her mouth, as I pushed my cock deliberately up inside her warm pussy.

"Owww!" I cried, as she immediately orgasmed, biting down on the finger.

I removed the digit. Placed both hands on her breasts and began to vigorously fuck her.

Firmly holding her breasts, I fucked her hard through three or four more smaller orgasms, eventually slamming in deep and releasing cum into her belly.