The Ring Corrupts Ch. 10 - Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Bridget lying there, a disheveled mess.

I withdrew, pulled her black skirt down to cover her pussy and then moved to lie fully atop of her. My cock rested on her black skirt. I brought my ring hand back to her breast and rested it there, continuing to send its power through her body. I brought my mouth to her ear.

"You loved that raunchy fuck didn't you Bridget," I asked, bringing no response. "Didn't you!"

"Oh god yes. It was too much."

"And you want some more now, don't you?" I asked, moving the ring on her soft globe.

"Yes! Oh yes please. Go in me again. I don't want it to end."

I pressed my cock on her black skirt, directly over her pussy. I began to move it, soon returning to full speed.

"That's nice, but move my skirt out of the way Robert. I want you..."

"You want me inside you, don't you?" I asked, massaging the breast, while I moved more rapidly.

Soon I was fully dry humping her, my wet slick cock moving easily on her skirt.

"Go in me," she pleaded again.

"If you want it in you, let me nip your neck," I asked, interested if she was so horny that she'd accede to this request.

"Yes, ok,whatever," she said turning to expose her neck.

Still humping I went to her neck and sucked in flesh for fully 15 seconds. When I came off the welt was already evident. I was now moving my cock rapidly on her skirt, pressing myself into her mons.

"Pleeeease Robert. In me... in me," she pleaded, now nearly in tears from frustration.

Without a word I grunted and came on her black skirt. Normally, this second time would see much less flow, but the ring ensured there was as much as my first cum. Once finished, I stopped moving and rested. Her face was turned away.

"Did you just cum on my skirt?" she asked.

"Yeah! That'll do me, thanks," I said standing.

"What!" she gasped, aghast. "No! No, it won't do. I... I..."

"Yeah, I heard. You want to be fucked. Too bad, I've had enough. I've made you taste your own pussy juices, delivered a hickey the size of Mount Etna on you neck, ripped your expensive blouse and covered your black skirt in cum. Now you can get out."

"Oh, you... you bastard. You're just a..." she spat at me, continuing to lie there.

"Just a what Bridget?" I asked, bending to fetch my phone from my trouser pocket. "Just a man you didn't like at all until 30 minutes ago. Just a man you used when your hippie was on his retreat. Just someone you came here to hurt. Well fuck you Bridget."

"What are you doing?" she asked, as I snapped off five or six photos, while she struggled to sit upright.

"You'll get out of here, and you'll not tell Penny, or anyone else what you've just told me here this morning. Nor will you ever tell Penny you and I had an affair. If you do, I'll tell Art you came around and asked me to fuck you in my bedroom, as revenge on Penny, after you argued. If he doesn't believe me I'll show him these photos. Then I'll ask him if he still wants to stay with you," I told her, bringing a silence that lasted some seconds.

"Bastard!" she eventually swore at me, sitting fully upright and fixing her bra over her breasts. "I'm leaving, but I can't go like this. I need a shower and a change of clothes."

"You get neither of those here, I'm afraid. Do yourself up as best you can, get out of my house and never come here again. If Penny looks to make up with you, say you don't want too. Do not come to my house again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, but I do need to..."

"No!" I said, taking her by the arm and pulling her to her feet.

She was disheveled, but still fully clothed, and wearing her shoes. I pulled her across the room, down the hallway to the stairs, where she began to plead again.

"Robert please, be reasonable. I can't walk to my car like this. My blouse is ripped, and I've got cum stains on my skirt. It won't take much for people to think you and I have just had sex."

"No it won't, especially when they see that hickey. But my wife's having an affair, so I don't care what the neighbors think."

Despite her trying to pull back I remained resolute, taking Bridget to the door she'd earlier strode through uninvited and pushing her out. She stood, glancing fearfully down the drive and then back at me.

"You can go around back and wash up in the swimming pool if you want. But you're not coming back inside."

"Why are you being so mean?" she pouted.

"Because you're a bitch Bridget. Since our dull, boring affair, which you initiated and then ended, you've done nothing but put me down in front of your husband and my family. Now you come around here and delight in telling me my wife's having an affair. Well, now the shoes on the other foot; so fuck off," I said, slamming the door.

I returned to drink my coffee, feeling elated. However, this lasted about 60 seconds. Then reality hit me. My wife Penny, the woman I loved, was fucking another man. Not just any other man. She was sleeping with Howard Jensen, her friend's former husband. A man who'd dumped his family without a second thought.

"She hasn't even picked a decent guy," I thought sadly.

I'd had affairs myself and then the ring had come into my life, increasing my own infidelity ten-fold. Despite that, I loved my wife and had believed she was faithful to me. Now I'd learnt that wasn't the case. I'd have been excused for falling apart in flood of self-pity. However, it didn't happen, and I knew why. The ring wouldn't allow it to happen. My mind was clear and focused, as I calculated the way ahead.

That cold clarity, and my knowing where it came from, saw me look down to the item in question. Reality hit me. I had two problems. My wife being unfaithful, and the ring sitting back on my finger. I recalled Shaytan's words to me back in Ghana.

"If you are not a corrupt man, you will keep the ring off your finger."

"Shit!" I cursed. "The first time I'm really tested, I caved."