The Ring - Nipple Rings of Horus

Story Info
Alex and Rebecca embark on a new discovery.
11.3k words
4.57
8.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy novel and in no way shape or form has any relation to the actual gods of Egypt, except for their names. All people in this story who engage in sex are over the age of 18. There is also some incest, lesbian sex and gay male sex too, so if that sort of thing bothers you then please move on.

This is the 6th story in the series...

1) Ring of Anubis

2) Cock Ring of Horus Part 1

3) Cock Ring of Horus Part 2

4) Earrings of Isis

5) Amulet of Isis

6) Nipple Rings of Horus

7) Belt of Osiris

8) Bracelets of Osiris

****

Rebecca and I had a lot of fun together over the next 4 years. We had our ups and downs like any couple, but for the most part our relationship was sound.

Rebecca ran a big company and I let her do her thing.

She often sent me to other parts of the country to scope things out and then I would report back to her. She was on a mission to repopulate the world with our progeny and as such, I looked at several women owned companies. I didn't mind that she was in control most of the time, as long as she let me lead in the bedroom.

We communicated with Horus, Anubis, Isis and Osiris fairly frequently as to the location of the other jewels, but they were vague with their whereabouts. So we sought other means of acquiring their location.

Rebecca was in contact with a dozen different schools across the nation that specialized in Archeology. She sponsored several digs in various parts of the world and we would often visit several of them when they unearthed something unusual, especially if it was jewelry related.

****

Once every 3 months, Rebecca and I would fly out to California or some other state and interview various CEO's.

On one such occasion we were in Silicon Valley. There was a technology company called Paradym that Rebecca wanted to acquire.

We met with the CEO, Gerald Hannigan and negotiated the acquisition for $700 million. And then over the course of 2 months we reengineered the company from one of all men, to one of all women.

Rebecca had this gift of being able to align all the female minds in a company with what her plans entailed. She had her fingers in everything from female hygiene products, prenatal care, security systems, clothing and retail.

Rebecca was in the first trimester of her pregnancy. She was barely showing more than a small bump on her stomach. We went to lunch and afterwards we visited one of the high rises. We went to the 7th floor and got off the elevator. We were greeted by a tall striking woman named Liza.

Liza was a Caucasian woman and built like Brigitte Nielson, but with a smaller chest.

Liza led us to a large conference room unlike any I have ever been in before. The room was easily half the size of the entire floor and lined with beds. In each bed were 3 women in their early twenty's. They were all clothed and conversing quietly amongst themselves. They did not pay us the slightest notice or respect, but Rebecca would change all of that in short order.

Liza spread her arms out and said, "These women you see before you are the most Dominant I could find. They are all lesbians and virgins, being that they have never been with a man. They detest men and I am curious why you would want them to meet your guy."

"You filthy men are beneath me, beneath us all except to occasionally lick our boots with your tongues. Ha ha Ha." She said snidely in her mind which Rebecca and I both heard clearly.

Together, Rebecca and I walked up and down the rows of beds and every single one of these women leered at me. We made our way back to Liza and she too looked down upon me.

"Shall you do the honors my king or shall I my darling husband." Rebecca asked in her mind.

"I think it shall be you. None of these women has any clue of the torment and cruelty I could dispense on them, but they will shortly my Queen." I told her with my mind.

I then watched as Rebecca removed her business suit so that she was just wearing her underwear, complete with lace bra and panties, garter belt, white thigh high pantyhose and 4 inch burgundy heels.

I felt a stirring in my pants at the sight of my queen. Being pregnant with my son she gave off such pheromones that it was all I could do sometimes to keep myself from grabbing her and fucking her right then and there on the spot.

Rebecca turned to me and said, "Watch my king as I turn these defiant women into your submissive sexual play things. And after you have had your fill and impregnated them all, you may have me as well." She then inserted her hand in her panties and fingered herself and then brought out her wet fingers and touched them to my lips, knowing that this would ignite my lust. She also looked down and licked her lips as she spotted the outline of my huge cock before grabbing it playfully with her hand.

Rebecca saw Liza watching her and looked at her and entered her mind and said, "You, I am saving for last Liza. You are going to be my bitch and drink my urine. My bladder is full and being an uptight lesbian all you are good for is to be my piss slave. You will wear my piss for the rest of the day and the next time you see my king, he is going to destroy your cunt with his awesome cock. But until that happens, you will remove his clothes and kneel before him and take his dick into your mouth and down your throat like the good little submissive that you are."

I then watched as Rebecca turned and slowly walked back down between the beds. Every eye was upon her and all conversation stopped as I listened to her thoughts.

"I am your queen. You will submit to me. Anything that I want, you will provide. Your body, your mind, your breasts, your cunt and your ass all belong to me. Remove your clothes and present yourselves to me, face down and ass up. My king awaits my return and to please me, you must please my king. Just being in his presence will make you horny and when you sense his cock, his magnificent, huge cock, you will grow impossibly wet. You will beg him to fuck you and fill you with his sperm. You will get pregnant and give birth to girls. Some of you will have twins, one or 2 will have triplets and one special woman will have a boy." She called out to the group.

Liza walked to my side and began to remove my clothes. She was very careful as she removed my tie and folded it nicely. Off came my shirt and undershirt. She roved her hands over my pecs and abs and then removed my belt, pants, socks and shoes. Lastly, she removed my boxer shorts and her eyes gazed at the blue eyes of my cock ring.

Liza stroked my dick and licked the precum on the tip as I entered her mind. "You belong to me now Liza. You are enslaved to my cock. Just being in my presence makes you wet and horny. You will call me Master at all times."

Liza opened her mouth and took my dick to the back of her throat. It was fairly easy for her to do since my cock was only 8 inches long and hadn't thickened yet. She choked on my dick, "Wlech, wlech, wlech." And then removed it and sucked more precum into her mouth.

"I love your cock Master!" She told me loudly and hearing her say that made my dick begin to grow hard.

I moved past her and walked to the first bed and speared my dick into the lesbian kneeling there. "UNGHHHH!!!" She groaned as I fucked her savagely.

This first lesbian sneered at me with such hatred that I had to make an example out of her. As I fucked her wet pussy, I willed my dick to grow larger and larger. I stretched her cunt to the limits and after 5 minutes, her pussy was so distended that it resembled a bucket cunt.

I continued to fuck her and my dick grew wider and wider. I would have continued to abuse her twat had my Queen not entered my mind to say, "That's enough my King. The dyke has learned her lesson and won't be able to walk normal for a month. All her cunt will be useful for is to carry her bowling ball."

Rebecca then projected the image of this first woman's distended cunt to the rest of the women in the room as a warning to not piss us off or suffer the consequences.

I could now ejaculate on command with just a thought and could either spurt once or spurt a hundred times depending on how horny I was. I decided on the former since Rebecca entered my mind and told me there were 96 women present. She also told me which 6 would be having twins, which 3 would be having triplets and also the lucky one who would be giving me a boy.

I spurted once and moved to the next pussy. I drove in deep and spurted again. I pulled out and drove in the next woman's cunt and spurted again.

It took about 45 minutes to go from one cunt to the next before all the women were inseminated with my sperm.

Now the fun began.

Rebecca pointed out 28 women who were extremely defiant. I went to each one and fucked her pussy savagely. My dick expanding and turning each woman's pussy into a distorted looking bucket cunt by the time I was through with it. And then flooding each one with 7 or 8 spurts of cum that the other lesbians licked out of them.

3 of the lesbians were so mean towards men that they needed additional training and I fucked them also in the ass. They wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for a week.

I made my way back to Rebecca and she d Liza get on her knees before her and pissed in her mouth. "Your mouth makes for a good toilet Liza. It's lucky for you that I already had a bowel movement for the day." And she laughed heartily.

We got dressed and went back to the hotel where we were staying and spent the remainder of the day in bed together.

I could fuck as many women as I wanted as long as I always ended up with Rebecca. She grounded my lust and kept it from growing out of control.

****

We hit our first snafoo when Rebecca entered her 3rd trimester. Her belly swelled outward and she was always going to the bathroom it seemed.

Her pheromones were so intense that I was constantly hounding her for sex and it got to her and she blew up at me.

I was fucking all of her assistants just to make it bearable for me. Rebecca and I hadn't been sexual in 9 days and I was starting to lose my grip on reality.

I approached her late on Friday. She had been in business meetings all day and I was horny as fuck.

"Hi babe, how was your day?" I asked her as I practically dry humped her leg.

"Oh Alex, I'm just so tired. My back and feet are killing me and I just want to rest. This kid you impregnated me with keeps sending me to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Fuck, here I go again!" She whined and waddled off to the bathroom.

I heard her peeing and it ignited my lust.

I was on her the moment she emerged from the bathroom. We kissed and I began to play with erect nipples since they were always hard now. I started to finger her pussy when she stopped me and moved my hand off of her pussy.

"No Alex! I'm too tired!" She told me angrily.

I persisted and kissed down her neck and began to finger her pussy some more.

"I said No!" She pushed me off of her.

I was horny beyond belief and precum began to leak out of my cock and wet my leg. I needed my Queen.

I grabbed her tits roughly from behind and dry humped her ass with my raging boner.

Rebecca turned and smacked me hard across the cheek, "Smack!"

"No means No! Alex!" She shouted at me.

We played roughly in the past and I thought that's what she was doing now and I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her sides and forced myself on top of her.

"NO DAMN YOU NOOOO!" She kneed me in the groin and pushed me off of her.

"Come on babe, I'm dying over here." I told her.

"No Alex, NOOOOO!!! Go jerk off or something! I'm done with you!" She screamed at me and then rushed back into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"FUCK!!!!!" I screamed out loud and punched a hole in the wall. I knocked over an expensive vase and smashed a picture of us on the wall as I left the townhouse fuming mad.

****

From Rebecca's perspective...

Rebecca came out of the bathroom and laid back on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly. She was transported to Egypt and stood before Isis.

"Where is your king my queen?" Isis asked her.

"We had a fight and he left." I told her.

"Arguments happen my Queen, it is inevitable." She told me.

"It's over between us!" I told her.

"Surely you don't mean that my Queen. He'll be back." She said.

"No Isis. We're finished! I can't take his constant hounding me for sex." I told her.

"It was difficult for me as well. You are in your 3rd trimester are you not?" Isis asked.

"I am yes. But I don't see what that has to do with anything!" I told her heatedly.

"When you are pregnant that's when your King is most vulnerable. Your body is producing so many pheromones that at first it is great and the two of you are like love birds. But as your pregnancy continues, your pheromones increase and your king's lust does as well. By the 3rd trimester, your pheromones will be so intense that your king will be beside himself with lust for you." She told me.

"Yeah so?" I asked her angrily.

"I take it that his insistent hounding you for sex has reached a breaking point. Has it not?" She asked.

"Yes it has! I'm fed up! Enough is enough!" I told her furiously.

"And how long has it been since the two of you last united as Husband and Wife?" She inquired.

"I don't know. Maybe 9 or 10 days." I said casually.

"WHAT?" She yelled.

"Why? What's the big deal?" I asked her.

"You must go to him quickly. Find him and couple with him!" She said urgently.

"I told you it's over between us. He's gone!" I told her.

"He is your King! You will only have one King my Queen. Did you not take my warning seriously? Your King is on the verge of losing his mind and if that happens he will fuck women and leave them permanently disfigured like the statues you saw in the tomb of the the lost souls. His madness will consume him and he will become destructive and lash out with his mind. I've seen many a man destroy countless civilizations in this way." She told me.

"It's too late. He's gone! I kicked him out!" I wept bitterly.

"Go Rebecca! There is still time to rectify this situation. You are the cornerstone in this relationship. No matter how difficult it gets for you, you will always bounce back but not your king. His mind is weak and he needs you! That's why you must always stay together. Without him, you won't be able to change the world. Think of your progeny Rebecca. Think of your sanity! Now go before it's too late! GO!!!!"

And I was catapulted back through the sky portal and opened my eyes.

"Oh God Alex! What have I done!!!" I cried out loud.

Sandra rushed in after my outburst.

"Sandra! Where did Alex go?" I asked her in a panic.

****

Sandra led me through the floor, past several holes in the walls, broken vases and smashed pictures. We took the elevator to the sales floor and saw the carnage he left behind.

Every woman was laying on the floor with a bucket cunt oozing cum and the smell of pussy was everywhere. They were all moaning and totally wasted from the intense fucking Alex gave them.

"Please stop!" Natalie cried out.

"No more, I beg you!" Natasha cried.

I saw Nancy and entered her mind.

"Your boss doesn't want to fuck me? Fine! Then you will slut!" Alex looked insane.

We moved on beyond the building.

"Oh Alex, where could you have gone?" I worriedly asked myself.

"Sandra. Where are there lots of women congregated in one location?" I asked her.

"Gay bar!" She told me.

We needed to hurry to get to the lesbian bar. Mile after mile we raced in her car to get there.

We entered Catcalls, the lesbian bar in Sandy Springs. The place was littered with naked women all with bucket cunts that oozed with sperm.

"Oh Alex, what have you done? Why was I so stupid? I should have known better. Fuck, I had to pee again." I rushed to the ladies room and practically peed my pants getting there.

Women were strewn all over the floors and moaning and some were crying.

I heard voices in the back room and rushed in there.

"You want me to jerk off? You want me to jerk off? I'll show you Rebecca, I'LL SHOW YOU!!!" He roared.

"ALEX!" I screamed. "ALEX STOP!"

He turned and I didn't even recognize him. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked crazy and I was scared.

"Alex! It's me Rebecca. Your Queen!" I told him but he didn't recognize me and attacked me.

His hands tore off my clothes and mauled my sensitive nipples. His cock was so large that it looked like something from a horror movie and was covered in blood and pussy juice.

I entered his mind..."Alex! ALEX!!!"

"Rebecca?"...

"Alex! I'm here, beside you." I sobbed.

"I thought you left me. You said you didn't need me anymore. You said that I should jerk off. You said..."

"I was wrong Alex. I was wrong! Please forgive me and come back to me. I want my King again. I need my King inside me again! Please Alex. Please forgive me!" I begged him.

He showed himself to me and we hugged in our minds and physically he entered inside my pussy. He fucked me savagely. It hurt and I was afraid for the baby, but I held on and minutes later, he climaxed and filled my cunt with his sperm.

But moments later he fucked me again. His giant sized cock was now just over a foot long and thick as a soda can. He rammed his dick in again and again and again until he filled my sloppy cunt with a second creampie.

I opened my eyes and held his gaze as he calmed down further. But all too soon he got another hardon and his eyes turned maniacal. I feared the worst but turned his head back towards me and his dick shrank down further until it was only 10 inches long and thick as my wrist.

He sprayed the walls of my overworked pussy again with even more cum.

He continued to fuck my cunt and orgasmed a 4th time and then a 5th time. He was absolutely mad with lust and I was powerless to stop him.

My arms hurt where he had held me down.

His love making slowed even more and it was like a veil had been lifted.

"Hi my love." He said kindly as if nothing had even happened.

"Hi my king." I smiled and began to cry.

We kissed and he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the limo waiting out front. We got in and drove back to the condo.

We spent the night in bed together and also the following morning.

****

"I was afraid that I lost you Alex." I told him.

"You almost did Rebecca. Another few hours and I would have been lost to you forever. I could feel myself losing control but once the beast came out, there was nothing I could do but hang on for the ride." He told me sadly.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I just lost sight of my role with you." I told him.

"You have been giving off some very strong pheromones lately. I withstood as much as I could for 9 days and then that was it. I lost it." He told me and I felt him slip away from me.

"Alex? Alex! ALEX!!!" I held him to me.

"Sorry my love. I'm not sure I can do this anymore." He buried his face in my neck and huge sobs wracked his body.

"It's okay my King. It's okay. We're going to get through this." I held him until he calmed down.

"You left a lot of carnage in your wake. I can jut imagine what it would have been like if I lost you completely. Atlanta would have been decimated. Catcalls will never be the same again now that you inseminated every woman in the place." I chuckled and winced.

Alex looked concerned and he should have been. I think he bruised my uterus. I would be okay in a few days.

****

From Alex's perspective...

My sister contacted me while Rebecca was in her final weeks of pregnancy. She asked if we could stop by the next weekend and that everyone was excited to meet Rebecca. I talked it over with her and she agreed it would be fine so we made plans to visit the following weekend.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers