The Ring - Nipple Rings of Horus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

We drove up to Asheville, NC. It was only a 4 hour drive.

"Hi son, it's great to see you again." Dad told me.

"Oh Alex, I've missed you so much. I wish you would call every once in awhile." Mom told me.

"I don't wish that Margie." Dad said in his mind and Rebecca and I exchanged looks.

I told her some stories about my family from my years growing up and she told me everything would be okay. And now this!

"I've got you lover. You have nothing to prove to him." She reassured me with her mind.

"Alex!" My sister Samantha shouted and hugged me fiercely.

"Easy sis, or you'll crack some ribs." I told her and lifted her up into my arms.

"Hey Alex, good to see you again." My brother Bob shook my hand but then quipped in his mind, "He must be juicing, what a loser! And how did "Stubby" get this gorgeous woman. Shit, she must have cost a fortune or is an escort. Don't worry bro, by the end of this weekend she'll be sharing my bed...guaranteed! Ha ha ha!"

"You too Bobby." I smiled and felt Rebecca squeeze my hand hard.

"Hi I'm Rebecca." Rebecca told everyone present.

"Sorry, Rebecca is my better half." I told the group.

"You got married?" Samantha squealed.

"Nooo. Not yet. But we will." I told her.

"Better do it quick son or this kid could cause you a lot of problems." Dad blurted.

"Oh Carl, nonsense!" Mom slapped his arm with the back of her hand.

"How far along are you?" Bob asked.

"Could be any day now." Rebecca told them.

Bob grabbed our bags and we went inside Mom and Dad's grand home. They had a great view of the mountain and were high up in the valley.

"Wow guys! Really stunning views!" I told them.

****

My parents had a hot tub overlooking the valley and at night under the stars it was amazing.

Everyone went to bed except for us.

Rebecca and I were in the hot tub when my brother and sister joined us.

Without even thinking it, Rebecca and I projected our lust outward and my sister's nipples hardened and could clearly be seen through her bikini top. Bob's hard-on would be less noticeable until he vacated the tub.

"Dad's still an asshole." Bob said out loud.

"You won't get any disagreement from me." I told him.

We all got up and got out of the tub and sat in the chairs around the deck.

One of the perks of the Egyptian jewelry that were in our possession was that we now had perfect night vision. It looked like daylight to us.

Bob had a tent in his suit and just sat there as if no one could see it. Sam was clueless too.

Rebecca and Bob went inside and that's when Sam reached out and touched my arm.

"There's something different about you Alex." Sam told me.

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked her.

"Uh, like your build for one? You have a chiseled physique. You must work out a lot." She told me.

I smiled.

("I'm also insanely attracted to you Alex. I know I shouldn't be because you are my brother, but ever since you arrived I've been more than a little horny. It's like you are exuding sex appeal or something." She told me in her mind and got to her feet and sat in my lap.)

I brought my hand up and began to trace it over her neck and collar bone.

"You're so pretty Sam. You filled out nicely. I especially like these." And traced my fingers over her breasts.

"You probably shouldn't be doing that Alex." Sam told me.

"Yeah? Then why did you sit in my lap? You want me to stop?" I asked her.

"I didn't say that." She told me.

("It's just, it's borderline incest bro." She said quietly in her mind.)

My fingers trailed lower and traced over her erect nipple and then did the same to her other breast. I then began to lightly tweak each nipple with my fingers.

"I wonder if I'm making you wet sis." I projected into her mind.

("Wet nothing...I'm fucking dripping. Wait! Did I just hear your thoughts? There has always been a direct line from my nipples to my pussy. I've never let anyone know how much I enjoy having my nipples played with, not even Amelia knows that. I doubt that you would either bro. You were always such a dolt." She chastised me in her mind.)

"I wonder how you would feel if I moved your bikini under your breasts." I told her mind.

("No Alex, you can't. It's incest!" She begged me with her mind.)

I reached a hand inside her cups and groped her breast.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmm." She moaned.

And then I stopped and removed my hand.

Her eyes flew open. "Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"It's incest Sam. Plus I sense that you are just toying with me. You always were good at manipulating people to get what you want. I'm not an idiot like you think I am." I told her seriously.

("How could he know this about me? Have I totally misjudged "Stubby" all these years! How could he know me so well? It's like he's in my head or something. Bobby and I agreed that we would continue to torment Alex and get him to show us his tiny prick, but now I wonder if we totally misjudged him." She mused to herself.)

"It's only incest if we have sex Alex." She told me.

"Groping your tits is not incest? Are you just saying that or is this a way for you and Bob to turn it in your favor?" I asked her.

"I truly believe it bro. And no, Bobby and I would never conspire in that way." She said.

I moved her bikini under her breasts and traced my fingers around her erect nipples.

"You have nice looking breasts sis. I remember back when you told me that your nipples are too sensitive to be touched so I will stop if it becomes too much for you." I told her quickly.

("God your fingers feel incredible on my nipples Alex. If only you could read my thoughts, I would tell you to pinch my nipples harder. Harder Damn you! HARDER!!! Really bear down on them and pinch them! Be mean to my nipples and torture them! Make me wince from the sweet pain bro!" She shouted in her mind.)

"I've never been able to figure you out sis. Has anyone?" I asked her.

"My fiancé' Amelia has. I have been a lesbian my whole life Alex and been with so many women...Hundreds. But Amelia is so submissive with me, she knows what I want and offers herself to me willingly." She replied.

"You like being in control if I recall. You get off on it. I wonder what you would do if the tables were turned and you became the submissive one." I asked her.

("Never gonna happen bro. Submissive women are too stupid to read between the lines with me. They take everything I tell them at face value. I feed off of their fear and take what I want. I torture their nipples and edge their cunts repeatedly and rarely give them any relief.

It definitely comes at a cost because secretly I desire that the tables be reversed.

Take you for instance bro. You come here and look like a god. Your body looks like it has been chiseled out of a piece of granite. I can feel your sizeable cock. You could easily have me and it wouldn't take much. But you are weak. If I can sense it then so can everyone else. You are beneath me. Every man is. Even Bobby.

I'm not sure why Rebecca is with you because she exudes strength." Sam told me in her thoughts. But instead she said...)

"Not gonna happen bro, but for reasons I can't explain, I want you Alex. I want you more than anyone I have ever met before. I can feel your dick and I don't remember it being so big before. In fact if my memory serves me, you had a stubby little penis." Sam told me.

"Yeah well I grew up. I went through puberty late and you haven't seen me in what? 17 years? And now you are trying to make me feel like shit all over again?" I started to get upset and stopped playing with her nipples.

("Yeah, I guess I am. Perhaps if we were not brother and sister, I would give myself over to you. But you're not the man who can tame me "stubby," you are just my idiot older brother." She sneered at me in her mind and then countered with...)

"I love you. You are my brother and yes, I did tease you all those years ago, but it was all in good fun." She replied solemnly.

"Good fun for you, but for me you made me feel like shit. Why do you think I stayed away all these years Sam. Our family is toxic. You are an uptight bitch, Bob is a self-centered asshole, Dad is a selfish prick and our Aunts, Uncles and cousins who are coming tomorrow are all egomaniacs." I told her sourly.

"Now I feel like shit. Thanks." She said and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You should feel like shit Sam. Welcome to my world. But the question now is how you are going to make it up to me. Your fake alligator tears don't move me." I told her.

("He saw through my phony display of being hurt. Interesting. Okay, my big idiot brother, here is another test. I'm gonna encourage you to play with my nipples and as you get carried away with it, I'm gonna tell you to stop. And if you stop then I will get up and go inside, but if you continue I'm going to encourage you to take it further. At each stage I am going to pretend to grow uncomfortable. I hope you are the man I need to control me." She said secretly in her mind.)

"How about if I do this instead bro." Sam said and took my hand and placed on her breast again.

I circled her right nipple with my fingers and then did the same thing to her left nipple.

"You like that sis?" I asked.

She pretended to be uncomfortable.

I began to tweak her nipples with my fingers and pulled up with them.

She winced. (But in her mind she said, "Yessss! More bro.")

"Okay, that's enough Alex. You can stop now!" She told me sternly.

So I continued to rove my fingers back and forth over her erect nipples.

I then twisted her right one and then twisted her left one. I felt her wetness begin to saturate my cock through her suit.

Sam's cheeks grew flush and her breathing got heavier.

She looked in my eyes and said, "Okay, you've had your fun bro. You can stop now!"

"Your lesbian pussy wants my big cock." I told her mind.

My sister reached down between us and began to run her fingers along my meaty cock. She then slid her hand inside her bikini bottoms and started to finger herself.

"Let me do that." I told her mind.

I slid my hand inside her bikini bottoms and felt her wet fingers and she looked up at me.

"You really need to stop what you are doing Alex. You are pushing the limits of incest with me now that you are fingering my pussy." She breathed.

"You want me inside you don't you sis." I told her mind.

She nodded imperceptibly.

"I saw that sis. I can read your mind. Go on, say something derogatory again about me. Tell me again what an idiot I am and how I am beneath you." I told her mind.

Her eyes grew big. "You're a fucking loser Alex. I remember when I caught you jerking off into a pair of my panties long ago. That's when I saw your stubby little dick. It was Pathetic." She said in her mind.

I drove my fingers into her wet slit. I nudged aside her swollen clit and 2 fingers penetrated her sloppy pussy.

I then brought my wet fingers up and she took them into her mouth.

"I love tasting myself on your fingers bro. I think I misjudged you Alex." She moaned.

I grabbed her right erect nipple and pinched it really hard.

"Ohhhhh!" Sam moaned.

I then pinched her left nipple really hard too.

"You are right Sam. My dick was pathetic. You can blame that on our parents. I had no control of the size of my dick. I am not a loser sis, you and Bob are the losers. You could have mentored me and helped me but instead you chose to tear me down and make me feel less for what? So what if you caught me jerking off in your panties. What you left out was that you then pressed those same panties into your face as you masturbated. I am in your head Sam and I know everything." I told her and let her see the tears roll down my cheeks.

"OHHHHH!!!" She moaned even louder.

"I want you to suck my cock sis." I told her.

"Amelia won't approve if I do." She told me factually.

"Like I give a fuck about that. Either you suck my cock or you can fuck off you little tease." I told her sternly.

I pushed her off of me and got to my feet.

"Alex, wait!" My sister said hysterically.

I turned back towards her and removed my suit.

"Oh my god!" Sam gasped.

"Stroke it sis and lick the precum from the tip. That's it. Now look at the two glowing eyes at the base of my cock. You are now enslaved to me. You have to do whatever I ask of you. You will hear me in your mind and I will hear your thoughts. Nothing is secret between us anymore. You will give Amelia to me and watch as I fuck her savagely. I will fill her cunt with my sperm and you will lick the fresh creampie out of her gaping cunt.

Tomorrow, you will seduce Aunt Charlotte, Aunt Karen and Aunt Melanie.

"Tonight you sleep alone and think about all the ways you could have been a good sister. I expect to see a big change in you tomorrow when we wake up." I told her and watched as she walked inside.

I stood there and smiled and licked her juices from my fingers.

****

I found Rebecca awake when I got into bed. I touched her hand and immediately she saw everything that transpired between us.

She touched my cheek and then kissed me. Her hand traveled down to my cock.

"You're not hard. I'm surprised." She chided me.

"Yeah, well let's just go to sleep." I said quietly.

Rebecca held me to her. "It's going to be okay my King." She said soothingly and projected her thoughts to me which lifted my mood considerably.

While I was alone with my sister Sam, Rebecca and my brother Bob walked down to his room. She let him think that he was in control, even though that was hardly the case.

They got to his room and he turned and closed and locked the door.

"What is your deal with my loser brother?" Bob asked her.

"We are in love Bob." She told him.

"Yeah right. I'm not buying it. You are way out of his league lady." He sneered.

"And why do you say that?" She asked him.

"Well, you're fucking gorgeous and exude so much sex appeal." He replied.

"Thank you for the compliments." She smiled.

"I bet that whatever little "Stubby" has, that I can easily meet your needs and then some." He said with false bravado.

"You think so huh. Go on an show me stud. Whip it out and amaze me!" I told him.

Bob removed his suit in a flash and stood before me with his hard cock. All 8 inches of his meaty cock curved up like a large banana.

"Impressive Bob. I bet your dick gets the ladies wet when they see you whip it out." She told him.

"You bet it does. I have destroyed a lot of pussy with this cock and several assholes too. I have bitches lining up to receive what I can give them." He said confidently.

Rebecca chuckled. "I bet they do. But I'm not like any woman you have ever met Bob. And your brother Alex, he's a real man unlike you." She told him.

"That's horse shit! I am way more man than my brother and his miniscule dick." He sneered.

"What you don't know Bob is that your brother went through puberty late. He got big and muscular and has a way bigger dick than you give him credit for. I'd be willing to bet that if given the chance to prove it, I probably wouldn't even feel your miniscule dick inside of my pussy." I told him.

Bob was in shock and his mouth was open.

I pulled out my phone. "Here let me show you the kind of man your brother is.

This is Lucy. She is a Penthouse pet. Look at how gorgeous she is. She is a size queen though and would laugh at your 8 inch dick. You think you are hot stuff right? Now look at this after shot of her. Looks like she just got fucked by a fucking train!

Here is Megan. Another Penthouse Pet. Blonde and luscious. A petite little thing at only 5'2" tall with a 36 c chest and a pussy most men would kill for. She too is a size queen and look at her with this super sized dildo. She has made her cunt unfuckable by anyone with a dick less than a foot long and big around as a can of soda. And now look at the aftermath of her cunt after your brother got ahold of her.

I'm sure you're probably wondering about his mammoth cock. So here it is Bob." She showed him.

"That's fake! It's a toy." He told her.

She zoomed out a little more. And then a little more. And then a little more.

"It can't be real. It can't be!" Bob lamented.

Rebecca then pulled off her bikini bottoms and laid back on his bed.

"Come on big boy, Show me what you got. Take me and fuck me." She told him.

"Oh yeah, come to papa..." He trailed off as he looked at Rebecca's distended pussy. It was a huge gaping hole and oozing pussy juice.

"What's the matter Bob? Come on and fuck me." She told him.

"I, uh, I can't." He said and totally lost his erection.

"Well I'm horny so the least you can do is double fist me. I might feel it if you try it." She laughed.

"So this is the deal you pathetic excuse for a brother. You are going to come here and bury your face in my gaping snatch and the moment you taste my creamy grool, you will be enslaved to me for life. I will know your thoughts and you will hear me in your head. Tomorrow morning you are going to bend over backwards to be nice to your brother and defend him if you hear anyone say anything bad about him because that's what a good brother does.

Now as punishment for being such an asshole, you are going to beat off from now until 7am. You will have one failed orgasm after another because the moment you feel yourself begin to climax, your balls will constrict but nothing will come out. You won't even produce any precum. By the time you come out to everyone in the morning, you will have such a severe set of blue balls that they will be twice their normal size.

You have lusted after your cousin Rachel who is way out of your league by the way. Your only goal this weekend is to get her alone with you and fuck her. It will be quite the challenge because she only likes to suck dick and sucking dick will only make your blue balls worse.

See you in the morning loser." She said and flicked his balls with her fingers on her way out of his room.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

****

It was quite humorous the following morning because Bob was not his usual jovial self. He looked haggard and for good reason.

It didn't help that I had Sam entice him with her hot little body.

"I want your cock in me Bobby. Come on, we can go into my room and you can fill me up with your warm sperm." She whispered quietly in his ear.

"Ohhhhh!" He groaned in misery.

Life was good!

The Aunts and Uncles and cousins began to arrive around 10am. This was sure to be a weekend none of us would soon forget.

The weekend reminded me a lot of when I first got the Anubis ring working while at the trade show in the convention center. Back then I was able to hear everyone's thoughts and even plant some of my own. And this weekend was no different.

Rebecca and I let the flood gates open with our pheromones and everyone was almost high as they experienced lust like never before in their lives.

Now that we were all adults, with the youngest of us being 28 years old, we could let loose.

I walked out to the back and stood at the railing above the kidney shaped pool and admired the scene below me. All the women were topless like it was no big thing and that quickly escalated to everyone going commando including my parents. Rebecca had a way of doing that which far surpassed my powers of persuasion.

"Alex sure is hung. I've never see a dick as long and thick as his before. Makes Hugh's dick look like tiny Tim." Aunt Karen mused to herself.

"I love how big Bob's balls are. I wish he knew that I had a cum fetish." Rachel fantasized.

"Sam is so hot. If I weren't her Uncle I'd fuck her silly." Uncle Grant thought to himself.

Rebecca saw me smiling and entered my mind, "Enjoying yourself my King?"

"I am my queen, but perhaps we should ratchet it up a notch or two." I told her with my thoughts.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers