The Ring - Nipple Rings of Horus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done!" She mused and all around us everyone got horny.

All the men grew boners and all the women's nipples grew erect.

Rachel and her sister Joanie were jerking off Bob's dick and he was groaning in such discomfort. It served him right.

Brittany and Megan were kissing and fingering one another.

Uncle Grant was fucking Aunt Charlotte.

My sister Sam was with Joyce and sucking on her nipples while she fingered her.

Aunt Karen was sucking on my dick and then begged me to fuck her in the standing doggie position. I took her gently while Rebecca watched me for any sign that I might lose control.

It was an orgy and everyone was engaged in some form of sex with one of their family members.

"Here I cum Rachel!" Bob blurted out and began to flood her cunt full of his sperm.

"Yes, shoot it in me Grant!" Charlotte blurted suddenly.

Aunt Karen began to climax and her pussy squeezed my dick and I flooded her pussy with my semen and giving her twins. But this just heightened my arousal.

I moved on to my cousin Joanie who was getting her clit lashed by her cousin Marie. I took turns fucking them both and needed to shrink my dick to less than half it's normal size to do so. But they loved it none the less.

I fucked them savagely and filled their cunts full of my potent sperm and impregnated them both with twin girls. They 69'ed and licked the fresh creampies that I gave them.

I fucked Carly next and gave her a girl when I flooded her pussy with my sperm.

I speared my dick in Megan and Rachel's tight pussy and gave them both girls.

I then fucked Charlotte, Melanie, Brittany, and Joyce and gave them all triplet girls.

I saved my lesbian sister Sam for last. I impregnated her fiancé' Amelia with twin girls while she watched me. She then slurped out my fresh creampie from her pussy while I was balls deep in her tight little snatch.

I really hammered her pussy good and hard and when I nutted in her cunt, I gave her twin boys.

"Alex!!!" Rebecca shouted in my head.

I looked up and looked around for her.

"Alex!!!" Rebecca shouted a second time.

I scanned the bodies all around me.

"Where are you my queen?" I asked in my head.

"ALEX!!! My water just broke!" She called out to me.

I slipped out of my sister's drooling slit and ran and grabbed a phone and dialed for an ambulance. I went and put on my clothes and helped Rebecca into her dress and waited for the ambulance to get there.

****

10 hours later...

"It's a boy!" The Doctor told me and then placed the baby in Rebecca's arms.

Big surprise there!

****

Rebecca and I went back to Atlanta 2 days later.

****

Jason was a fairly quiet baby. He and his mom had a special connection and it gave me time to check in with our friends in Arizona, Raphael and Amanda, the Archeologists.

"I think we found something interesting Alex." Raphael told me over the phone.

"Should I come out and take a look?" I asked him.

"Definitely!" Amanda replied for him.

So I was on the next flight out to Flagstaff, Arizona.

A car was waiting to take me to the Archeology Institute where Amanda and Raphael were set up. It was a short drive and I was excited to see what they were chomping on the bit about.

"Hey guys! What do you have for me?" I asked as I walked in.

Raphael was the only male on the team and all 17 women turned to look at me as I approached. They were immediately drawn to me and the strong pheromones I was exuding since Rebecca and I had not been sexual with one another in almost 2 weeks.

Every woman grew instantly horny. It didn't matter if they were young or old, skinny or plump, lesbian or straight. They all wanted my cock.

Raphael needed to get to a class that he was lecturing and after shaking my hand, he left me with these horny women.

We were standing around one of the large light tables and I was flanked by Amanda and another of her gorgeous assistants, Kay Peterson. Kay had her hand on my forearm and was pressing her breasts into my side. I felt her erect nipples and entered her mind.

"I don't know what has come over me. I'm one of the biggest lesbians in our group and here I am pressing myself up to this man like I am an adolescent school girl experiencing her first crush with a boy. My nipples have never been more erect and my panties are sopping wet. I better get a grip or I am liable to ravage this man's cock and fuck him raw. And the funny thing is that I'm not even attracted to men!" Kay thought to herself.

"We were in the Grand Canyon Alex, right about here at Big Top Bend. Sara Fields spotted a small cave about 20 yds up the side of the cliff. (Sara waved at me from across the table. She was a twenty something blonde with a small chest and a cute smile. Her nipples were evident through her shirt as she winked at me.) There were small steps leading up the side of the wall and it was fairly precarious going up them since there weren't any handrails. All but 4 of my team made it into the cave. Those that stayed behind were too afraid of heights to join us." Amanda pointed at the map.

I radioed Raphael but something was blocking the signal and I couldn't let him know what or where we were. Not even my team outside of the cave was able to hear us on the radio. It was like we were suddenly cut off from civilization.

Something also of note was that it was easily 103 degrees outside, but inside the cave the temperature was at a steady 74 degrees.

Sara led the 7 of us into the cave and it descended in a large slow spiral down a few hundred feet. The temperature dropped about 20 degrees when we reached the bottom.

We were in a large open space about the size of a football field with a ceiling almost 30 feet high All along the walls were Egyptian hieroglyphs.

As you can see from the pictures we took, there appears to have been an uprising by the people against the Egyptian falcon headed god Horus. Apparently, Horus was wearing nipple rings and had an enormous phallus. He ravaged countless women sexually and left them permanently disfigured as seen in the pictures here, here and here.

Alice Parkins (Smiled at me from my left. She was a tall brunette with a large rack and her nipples were evident through her shirt as well. Her brow was sweating.) She found another entrance that was deep in the shadows. It led us down further into another spiral staircase. There was water below. Fresh water.

There were more Egyptian Hieroglyphs on the walls. As you can see from the various photos, some of the Egyptians fled to this part of the world. They were pursued relentlessly by Horus because they had stolen his nipple rings." Amanda said.

"They kind of remind me of my nipple rings." Gloria Davies remarked in her mind

"There are a few pictures that we have been unable to decipher here, here, here, and here. There is definitely another Canyon. I don't think it's the Grand Canyon, otherwise we would have found it." Amanda told me.

"Oh my god Alex! I think I know where this is." Rebecca chimed in my mind.

"I think I do too my Queen." I told her excitedly.

"I sense your great need my King. If my cunt wasn't still sore I would bed you myself. Perhaps you should bed the woman beside you first before you embark on this next adventure since she seems on the verge of throwing herself at you sexually anyway. They all do in fact." Rebecca chuckled.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Amanda asked everyone.

"I suggest that you all get naked for me." I told the group of women.

They all complied with my wishes and got naked as did I. They formed a circle around me and gazed longingly at my hard 11 inch cock.

Amanda got on her knees before me and took my dick into her mouth. Only the head would fit though and I suggested that all the women turn around and present their pussy to me, ass up, face down.

I then went from pussy to pussy and fucked each one with 2-3 strokes. I was just getting started and Rebecca soothed the beast in my mind.

"I am there with you my King. I feel your lust and need you to impregnate these women with your potent sperm. You are going to give every woman here triplet girls as fill their cunts with your sperm. Cum now my king!" Rebecca demanded.

I did. My dick spurted cum in each woman's twat and after I filled them all, I pulled Kay aside and drove my dick deep into her asshole.

"How could he possibly know that I love getting my asshole reamed? Yes fuck my ass! Hard and deep! Hard and deep!" Kay told me in her mind.

I really let her asshole have it.

"Fuck my ass!" She cried out as she orgasmed.

I pulled out just as my orgasm peaked and projected to the group, "You all will climax when you feel my semen splashing over your backs."

I jerked my cock off and shot huge globs of sperm all over the backs of the women surrounding me.

Each woman's pussy gushed fluids when my sperm hit their backs and my sperm was forced out of them. My own semen sprayed over me since I was in the middle.

I then commanded the women to turn around and lick up the mess of fluids on my body and each other.

****

Early the next morning, the 11 women joined me as we drove to the Canyon de Chile, in Arizona.

We were all excited as I drove us to our next destination.

"How could he possibly know where he is going? The Canyon de Chile is massive and encompasses hundreds of miles." Amanda and Kay thought in their minds as they rode with me in my vehicle.

Rebecca guided me with her mind. "It's up over that rise my King. Go past that waterfall and then around the next big bend. You'll have to grab your packs and continue on by foot after that." She told me.

"Okay ladies, we've gone as far as we can by vehicle. The rest of the journey will be by foot. You must follow my lead to the letter." I told them and made them all look at the Anubis ring on my finger.

Kay and Amanda were the only ones who were absent. They scouted ahead but if they ran into any trouble I would know immediately since I was inside their minds.

Huge boulders dotted the landscape. There was no way we could get a vehicle any further anyway.

"Alice and Heather. Scout ahead and see if you can get Kay and Amanda to slow down. The trail is sure to be fraught with danger and I don't want to lose any of you to some misstep." I told the two women as they took off at a jog ahead of us.

"Okay my love. You see that dead tree? Go around it and then up that steep rise." Rebecca told my mind.

I helped each woman as she went up the rise. They really didn't need my help since they were all in much better shape. But it was the man in me that wanted to help.

Amy was last and as I took her hand she grabbed my dick through my pants. She leaned in and said, "I'm wet." She took my hand and showed it into her shorts and my fingers entered her slit.

I brought my fingers out and licked her milky juices from them.

My dick lurched in my pants.

"I felt that my love." Rebecca told me in my mind.

"I need you my Queen." I told her.

She let me know that she was smiling.

"Okay Alex, if you look to your left you will see 3 caves. Take the one on the far left. The other two are decoys and have many booby traps in them." Rebecca told me.

I looked through the binoculars that Amanda and Kay were standing by the caves.

Alice and Heather were still about 50 yards back.

I projected to the group of women, "Everyone hold outside of the caves."

I tried to connect with Amanda and Kay. But all I heard was, "I'm not letting that idiot get all the glory. I have been a lesbian my entire life and here he comes along and takes my pussy like it is no big deal. Well it was a big deal to me. Never again asshole. Never again!" Kay berated herself and entered cave number 2.

****

It took another 20 minutes for the rest of us to reach the caves. The things were enormous.

"Jade, you and Mel go in cave number 2. Take it slow. If you find Kay and Amanda, try and get them to come out and join us in cave number 3.

Alice and Heather. You two go into cave number 1 and be extremely careful. I have a feeling that cave is fraught with danger as well. If you run into any problems, let me know in you mind and I will give you some assistance." I told the two groups.

"Yes Master." They replied.

"The rest of you come with me." I told the remaining 4 women.

The cave sloped up and actually went into the side of the cliff. It narrowed considerably though and we had to continue in a single file. The ceiling dropped and that made us crawl on our hands and knees. It was tough going since it sloped up steeper and steeper before leveling off.

The entrance opened into a large open space. The ceiling was tall enough for us to stand so we all took a break and drank some water and ate a protein bar.

"Master, Alice and I have reached and impasse. It looks as though there was once a wooden bridge connecting the two spaces, but it has grown rotten with age and there is no way for us to cross the 30 foot gap." Heather told me.

"Okay, come back out and join us in Cave number 3." I told her with my mind.

"Jade, how are you and Mel Fairing?" I asked with my mind, but got no response.

"Rebecca, I've lost my connection with Jade and Mel. I sent them after Amanda and Kay in Cave number 2. Can you connect with them?" I asked her.

"Alex, for some unknown reason, I also am unable to connect with the 4 of them. It's like they are stuck in some kind of stasis field or something." She told me.

"Okay thanks." I replied.

We waited until Alice and Heather joined us before proceeding further.

Alice went first and Heather took up the rear.

The cave went down and there were steps carved into the rock. We all tied a rope around our midsection and attached the end to the side of the cave with some anchors in case one of us lost our footing. The last thing we needed was for the lot of us to fall to our deaths.

Alice lost her footing and slipped on the red rock steps and fell about 25 feet before the line caught one of the anchors.

"Master, there's another cave right beneath us. I never would have seen it had I not fallen. I'm going to secure some anchors to the cave side and work my way over to it. Let out some line so I can see where it goes." Alice told me with her mind.

I watched through Alice's eyes as she made her way into the cave underneath us and she came to a gradual sloping path that led down. It seemed like it was the right path because there were odd pictures of women on the walls with their faces distorted as she descended.

The path ended and the room became flat. She was about 200 feet blow us from our current position. So we all followed her same path.

I had Stacy stay behind on the upper level incase this was the wrong way to go.

An hour later...

"Okay, Dina. Since you are the lightest of us, I am going to toss you over this 20 foot gap. When you reach the other side, secure an anchor to the wall on both the top and bottom of the wall and we will do the same on our end and create a rope bridge that we all can cross." I told her.

She wasn't afraid because I was controlling her mind.

I began to swing her body back and forth like I was going to toss a sack of potatoes because that's as heavy as she seemed to me with my enhanced strength. And then she was in the air and landed on her stomach with 5 feet to spare. She quickly got to her feet and attached the ropes and the rest of us made our way over to the other side.

I signaled Stacy to join us and she made her way down to us.

The hieroglyphs were a bit more strange on this side of the path. The women documented everything as we continued on foot.

"Stop!" Rebecca shouted in my mind right before I was about to take another step.

Hanna came forward with a heavy rock and tossed it down where my foot was going to land and a huge blade swiped across the spot from right to left.

"That could have been messy! Thanks babe!" I told Rebecca in my mind.

The women searched the walls on either side and found the trip for the blade and secured it from decapitating us as we passed over the spot.

We followed another flight of steps down and they ended in a solid wall.

"Okay my King, the hieroglyphs state that only the one whom is worthy may pass through this wall." Rebecca told me.

"Does it say what is on the other side?" I asked her.

"No, my King. It doesn't." She replied.

"Everyone stay here. If everything goes as planned then I will be back shortly. If not then Rebecca will let you know." I told the 7 women who were grouped around me.

I placed my hands on the wall and it felt warm to my touch. My hands went in first and then the rest of me and I passed through it into the next room.

****

It was a long staircase. There was a torch on the left and right side and as I lit the one side, the flame ignited all the others going down. I did the same to the other side and several more lit as well.

The stairs were laid in gold which added to the torches and totally lit up the room. I started down the stairs and as I rounded the bend I heard moaning. Women were in various stages of rapture which stirred my cock. I had a hard time determining if any of this was real or just part of my imagination.

Gorgeous naked women reached out to me from everywhere. But when they got close their faces were contorted in agony. Several women had gaping holes for mouths similar to the gold statues I encountered in South America. Other women had gaping vaginas and assholes the farther I descended into the tomb.

There was a lone figure writhing in ecstasy at the end of the staircase. She was encased in a glass box. "Free me my king!" She shouted.

"No Alex! It's a trap!" Rebecca shouted at me in my head.

But I didn't hear her because I was caught in my lust. I opened my pants and out sprung my cock. It had grown to 20 inches in length and was thick around as a bottle of Champaign.

The door to the glass coffin opened and the woman inside enticed me to enter. I walked in and the glass door closed and the woman straddled my waist and drove her gaping pussy down hard on my cock.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" She howled in lust as she fucked me.

I drove my dick inside of her repeatedly and began to shoot huge globs of sperm inside of her.

Her face was covered by a veil but as soon as I began to ejaculate in her cunt, my sperm shot out of her mouth.

My dick had a mind of it's own and kept on shooting sperm.

If a person was viewing me from the outside looking in, all they would have seen was me and stroking my dick and my dick spewing cum everywhere. In an hour I would be drowning in my own semen.

I grabbed the woman's nipples and pulled on the rings that were attached. I pulled so hard that the rings tore through her nipples and when they were free of her body, she disappeared.

I then took the rings and pierced my own nipples with them. The pain was unlike anything I have ever experienced and I howled in agony. I thought of my Queen and instantly I teleported to her location.

"Alex!" Rebecca cried out in surprise and fear.

She removed her clothes and straddled my monstrous dick and we climaxed together. The lust was once again abated.

I thought about the other female Archeologists and teleported them back to the vehicles. Rebecca connected with their minds and they drove back to the Institute to await further instructions.

****