The Ring of Kings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She went shopping," Andy said quietly.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your cunt aunt?"

Andy sighed; he was doing that too much lately. He needed to get a grip. As he stood up, he spoke... "Dad, we need to talk. Mom and my friends went shopping at the mall, so we could have time to talk."

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that." His father pulled out his cell phone and Andy walked up and snatched it out of his hand.

His face went from red to purple as he stared at his son. Then he calmed down. "What happened, you finally get laid and grow a pair?"

"You fucked your aunt, didn't you?" his father laughed. "She is one fine ass cunt isn't she. Tell me have you fucked her ass yet, it is fucking tight."

Andy did not know where it came from, but anger filled him as he lashed out with a fist and hit his father in the chin. He rocked his head back and hit the door, slumping to the floor. Andy grasped his hand in pain, fearing he had broken some fingers. Having never been in a fight before, he didn't know what a bad idea it was to punch straight into the chin.

He looked down at his dad, who looked stunned. Then he went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas from the freezer. He walked back to his father and kicked his foot a couple of times. Soon his father was aware enough to look up at him. Fear in his eyes. Andy squatted down.

"Listen, you are a piece of shit. An abuser and a bully. I honestly believe that you have no redeeming qualities, however, you have a good job and mom needs to be taken care of. So here is what is going to happen. The women you have been abusing will be set free. You will be a loving and caring husband. If mom allows you into her bed, you will take care of her needs. If not, you sleep on the couch. You will get rid of your toys in the basement and make it family friendly. Do you understand?"

He could see the rage fueling in his father's eyes. So, he placed the ring in front of his face until his eyes went empty. He repeated himself and his father agreed. He was not sure he wanted to know who the other women were, but he asked him anyway.

"Dad, how many other women are you blackmailing and who are they?"

"There is your former babysitter, Tabitha, she was 18 at the time and I caught her in my liquor stash one night when we came home early. Then I got her mom, Cathy, by showing her pictures of Tabitha. There is Heather, your mom's best friend. I caught her at one of our parties, blowing a guy who wasn't her husband. Finally, there is Juanita, a pretty school teacher that I had Tabitha set up. Seems the teacher is a dyke and fell easily for Tabitha. I got pictures and she has been mine since."

He looked at his father, partly in disgust and partly... well, admiration. He had to use a magic ring, his father used skill and cunning. Shaking his head, he let his father head to the basement and he watched him bring up the items from the basement. He changed his mind just a bit.

"Dad, pack them up. We will put the larger items in storage, the smaller ones will leave with me."

It took his father a couple of hours to get everything broken down and packed up.

Soon, father and son were sitting down, watching football and drinking beer. The women came home about an hour later. They were animated as they walked up the house, but were subdued as they walked inside.

"Welcome back, love." Edwin said to Nancy, almost causing her to drop her packages. "Did you have a good time shopping?"

"Uhm... yes. Shopping with Sabine, Dawn and Brittany was an enlightening experience."

Andy looked up at the women with a questioning look. Dawn and Sabine hit him with the, we'll tell you later, look.

"Good, good. Andrew and I will be heating up the grill for dinner. Why don't you ladies relax and pop open a nice bottle of wine."

Now Nancy really needed to sit down. She gestured for the others to join her and she was the only one looking at Andy with a questioning look and he gave her the, I will tell you later look. The ladies drank their wine and prepared the sides for dinner, while the men worked the grill. Once dinner was ready the food was brought in and everyone dug in,

Andy was actually pleased and a little surprised that everyone liked their steaks medium rare, what were the odds of that? Everyone ate quietly, but it was not really an uncomfortable silence. The quality of the steaks was commented on, Edwin was actually a good cook. There was a little small talk, about school and work and just getting to know Dawn and Brittany.

After Dinner the ladies cleared the dishes and Edwin went down to the basement to finish cleaning up.

The rest of the group sat in the living room.

"Okay, so what happened at the mall?" Andy asked his mother.

Nancy blushed. Sabine and Dawn smiled.

"Well, nephew..." Sabine stressed the nephew part. "My sister decided that she needed to feel wanted. So, we took her shopping in stores she would never normally shop in. Amongst other things."

****************

The four women walked into the mall, two of them knew how the shopping spree was going to go. Sabine and Dawn had a quiet conversation as Brittany and Nancy walked in front of them. It was decided that they were going to take a strategy out of Andy's play book. Nancy would be putty in their hands.

They guided Nancy to Victoria's secret first. Nancy paled as they approached the store.

"This is not a good idea, Sis..." Nancy's voice quavered. "I am not comfortable with this..."

"Nonsense, big sister... you need this. It is time you dressed and felt as sexy as you are."

Nancy's embarrassed blush deepened as Sabine guided her into the store, hands on her hips, gently pushing her. Dawn sidled up to her and draped an arm around her shoulders and leaned in to whisper to her.

"You, Nancy are as sexy as your son is and that is pretty fucking sexy." She kissed the lobe of Nancy's ear and then slowly licked her neck. A chill ran up and down Nancy's spine and a warmth filled her nether region. She was shocked. Was this young woman actually making her wet?

They brought her over to the combination bra and panty sets. With her skin coloring, they picked out a light beige set that from a short distance looked like she was wearing nothing at all. The materiel was so sheer, she could see her fingers through as she held it in her hands.

"This will look amazing on you. Andy will love it." Sabine stated.

Nancy looked at her younger sister. "Andy will not see me in this!" she told her emphatically.

"I am sorry, I misspoke sis. You will, however look very desirable."

They also grabbed a lacy red combination set that was sheer and a blue set of the same style. Pushing her towards the dressing room, they handed Brittany the underwear and whispered instructions to her. Brittany nodded and over Nancy's objections, followed her into the changing room.

Brittany hung the undies on one of the hooks and reached out to remove Nancy's blouse.

"No... no... I can do it..."

"I am sorry ma'am, Mistress told me to assist you. Just relax and let me do the work."

"Mistress?"

"Yes ma'am. Sabine and Dawn are in charge of my punishment, since the incident in Old Orchard Beach."

"What incident?"

"I am sorry ma'am; I am not free to discuss it. Andy, Sabine or Dawn will have to relate the circumstances to you."

With that, she started unbuttoning the older woman's blouse. Within moments, the plain bra she usually wore was revealed, though it could not hide her luscious breasts. As soon as the blouse was off, she hung it on a hook. She stepped up to the woman and reached around her back, taking the woman into a hug. She undid the clasps of the bra and slowly drew it off of her.

Nancy felt like she would never stop blushing today. The heat filled her face and chest and more tingles flowed through her vagina. The younger woman took her completely by surprise when she placed her hands on Nancy's upper arms and bent down to take a nipple into her mouth. Nancy's nipples were quite small in a non-aroused state, but they grew to about a half an inch when hard.

Her nipples and breasts had always been sensitive and this young woman really knew her way around the female anatomy. Her languid licks, gently sucking and light nibbling were actually making Nancy leak. She had never been with another woman before and never even entertained the thought. Yet here she was, in a store in a packed mall, being seduced by a woman little older than her son.

Suddenly she realized that soft moans were emanating from the changing room and that her hand were on Brittany's head, holding her tight against the breast she was suckling at. Nancy then realized that the moans were coming from her. Brittany let go of her breast and knelt before her. Taking the top of her shorts and panties in her hands, she pulled them down Nancy's ass and legs. Soon her hairy bush was revealed. Along with her womanly juices that flowed freely down her thighs, once the panties were gone.

"We can't have that, ma'am. Soiling the new panties already would be bad."

She grabbed up Nancy's panties and sopped up her juices with them. Then she stood and smiled at her.

"Open wide."

Nancy looked confused, but she was so far out of her comfort zone that she complied. The panties were wadded up and placed in her mouth. She had never in her life been with a woman, yet here she was, naked being stimulated by another woman and her pussy juice-soaked panties in her own mouth. She tasted a little tart with a hint of sweetness.

"Now, we don't want anyone to hear your moans, and you should at least taste some pussy, yours, before you end up sampling three other pussies today." She handed Nancy the beige bra and panty set and watched as she dressed.

She turned Nancy to face the mirror and reached around her to settle her tits in the cups and then reached down to adjust the panties. Her breasts pressed against the back of Nancy as she pulled the panties up to hug her pussy, showing a very nice camel toe. Then she ran her hands lightly across the materiel of the bra, making the nipples stand out. Opening the door, she pushed the older woman out of the room where Dawn and Sabine could she her.

"Oh my god! You are so gorgeous Mrs. Hawkins!" Dawn gushed.

"Yea, Sis. You are fucking hot. I can see your nipples and areola. We need to do something about that bush though. This is not the 70s."

"Okay Brittany, help her in the changing room and we will go to the next stop. Leave the panties in her mouth though."

Brittany pulled Nancy back into the room and helped her off with the bra and panties. As she pulled the panties off, she gently pushed Nancy back until she sat down suddenly on the bench. Kneeling, she spread the naked woman's legs and moved her face into her vagina.

Her tongue darted out and Nancy gasped. Her hands went to Brittany's head and her grip tightened the more that tongue teased her folds and clit. Soon, Brittany stiffened her tongue and thrust it into her sopping pussy. She slid two fingers into the now horny house wife and sloshing sounds could be heard outside the dressing room, along with the moans of arousal.

Nancy never even made a move for the panties in her mouth. The young woman's mouth on her vagina... no, pussy, felt so good. No one had ever done this to her before. Sure, she had performed oral on her husband, but never had it reciprocated on her.

Brittany slipped a third finger into the sopping wet snatch and as a real surprise, she slipped a finger into her ass. Nancy practically jumped out of her... well, she wasn't wearing anything to jump out of... but it surprised her. She felt so full, with the young woman's three fingers inside her.

The combination of tongue on her clit and those talented fingers actually massaging the inside of her pussy. This was an amazing first-time experience for her, something that she never thought possible. She hoped it would not be the last time. She humped her pussy on the fingers and grabbed the head between her legs. Feeling the arousal building in her loins, it made her whole-body sensitive. The fabric of the bra against her nipples just brought her orgasm that much closer. He legs started shaking, which seemed to be the cue for Brittany to start sucking on her clit hard.

Her hands dug into the young woman's hair and tried to grind her into her clit. Brittany started savaging her clit, pulling her orgasm out of her body, causing her to shake and writhe. The panties fell out of her mouth.

"Oh please... please... yes... oh my... this... this feels... OH GOD! SO GOOD!! AAAIIIEEE!!"

Her orgasm ripped through her, she threw her head back and it bounced off of the dressing room wall. She slumped on the bench and Brittany grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. She moved a hand up to check Nancy's head. There was no blood and just a slight bump. The door opened and Sabine looked in, worry written all over her face. When she discovered her sister was okay, she started to laugh.

The helped Nancy dress as soon as she was coherent. She blushed at having worried everyone and of actually having sex in public. The rest of their shopping trip went uneventfully and everyone ended up with a few new outfits, but all of Nancy's were styles and cuts she had never worn before.

***************

"Oh, Mom. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes dear. Just a little bump to the back of my head. I was more embarrassed that injured."

He hugged his mother and then could no longer hold back the laughter. Then Nancy started laughing and soon all of them had given in.

"Now I have an embarrassing story to tell about you. Which really does not make up for all the embarrassing stories you have about me though."

"Where do we go from here?" his mother asked.

Andy, Sabine and Dawn exchanged looks. The two women shrugged at him, leaving the decision to him.

"I think we will stay for a while. Do you want us to stay at the hotel, or here?"

Without pause his mother said. "Please stay here. I know, supposedly, you have taken care of things with your father, but I would feel better having you here for a while."

"Sabine, can you and Brittany go get our things from the hotel and check us out. We also may have to extend our stay."

Sabine nodded to him and she and Brittany left. Dawn looked at him and smiled. She took out her phone and moved off to make a phone call.

"Is there something you would like to tell me son?"

"Like what?"

"Brittany said something happened in Old Orchard Beach. Something she could not talk about."

He nodded. "Yeah, but first... let me show you something."

He walked over to the basement door and opened it. "Dad, can you come upstairs for a minute?"

His mother looked at him. His father exited the basement and closed the door behind him. "Yes, son?"

"Now mom, watch." He raised his hand towards his dad, the ring shining bright. His father's eyes glazed over and he just stood there.

Andy looked back at his mom; her eyes wide. "What happened?"

He proceeded to tell her the story. By the time he was done, she looked at her son in a new light. Had he been like his dad, he would have used the power of the ring in a completely different way. She was proud of her son and loved him deeply. She was shocked by Sabine and him, but pleased with Dawn and him. She believed them to be a good couple.

What she didn't tell him, couldn't tell him, was that she was jealous of her sister. He was a good man, a handsome man and he seemed to know how to treat a woman properly. She looked down at his ring. A supernatural creature gave him the ring, that seemed to contain a supernatural creature. The ring seemed to have a faint red glow as she stared at it. She felt a warmth suffuse her body and then she went back to chatting with her son.

He gave his father instructions, reinforcing the commands of how to treat his mother and how he would behave from now on. He had his father tell her who he was blackmailing and what he was going to do about it. He then sent his dad back downstairs to finish cleaning.

Sabine and Brittany came back with their luggage. Dawn had called her roommates and her work. Sabine had called her work while they were driving. Everything was all set. Come evening time, Edwin was set up on the sleeper couch in the den. Andy and the ladies were in the living room all cuddled on the couch watching tv. Sabine and Brittany slept in Andy's room. Nancy did not want to be alone, so Andy and Dawn slept with her.

Andy was adamant that nothing would happen in his mom's bed. Dawn agreed. His mom just needed the comfort of a loved one to make her feel safe. So, Andy slept between Nancy and Dawn.

****************

Andy was enjoying his dream. He was getting his cock sucked, the mouth was warm and wet and knew what it was doing. The only weird part of the dream, was that it was a disembodied mouth. It sure did know how to deepthroat, without having a throat. He felt hands between his legs, rolling his testes gently between fingers. His hips started thrusting up, in time with the downward motion of the mouth.

He heard soft moans and sighs. Soon there was another mouth, kissing his neck and moaning into his ear. A tongue darted out and licked his lobe. Another tongue was swirling around the head and then underside of his cock as the mouth moved up and down. Teeth bit into the skin of his neck and his eyes shot open. He should have known it wasn't a dream, the sensation of his balls being massaged and his erection being milked by a mouth were too amazing. He opened his eyes and Dawn was staring down at him, an impish grin on her face. She bent down and nipped at his neck again and kissed his skin up to his earlobe.

So, if this was Dawn... who was... fuck! His mother, but why? Oh fuck, he thought, why not. It felt so good, he was just going to enjoy it and worry about consequences later. His hands moved down to her head and he dug his fingers into her soft hair. Dawn moved up the bed until she was kneeling next to his head. Looking over, he took in the lovely view of her naked body. He watched as she moved over him, straddling his face and lowering her wet twat onto his mouth.

She slowly ground her pussy on his mouth, at times her clit would rub against his nose. His tongue licked at her inner thighs, every so often, he would take the skin between his teeth and nip at her. Then his tongue parted her wet folds and draw a moan from her. He still had his mother's head in his hands and was passively following her bobbing motion.

She must have been at it for a while, because he could feel his balls tighten, ready to explode. She could feel it too, as she gently squeezed them tighter and when her mouth got to his tip, she sucked hard on it for a few moments, before moving back down. His mother, shockingly, was an accomplished fellatist.

Andy moved one of his hands to Dawn's ass and he pushed down on his mother's head. Nancy choked on his cock a little, then swallowed and took his whole length into her mouth and down her throat. His tongue swirled around the lips and clit of his girlfriend and held his mother's face tightly to his body and he thrust his hips up and down, fucking her face.

He could hold back no longer, he could feel her trying to push away, but it wasn't going to happen. His balls burst, sending rope after rope of hot cum through his shaft and out the head. Each rope going straight down her throat, until he let go of her head and she pulled off of his cock. Some spurts went in her mouth, the rest covered her face, she held his cock and aimed it at her face, stroking him, milking every last drop from him.

Dawn rubbed her clit when he stopped licking her to pay attention to his own orgasm. She did not mind that, she was still going to cu all over his face. Soon, she was doing just that. Her fingers flying over her clit, her hips grinding her wet pussy over his mouth. She shook as her orgasm burst through her, her womanly excretions soaking him as if shooting from a hose.