The Ring of Kings Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy confronts his dad, Sabine punishes Brittnay.
9.9k words
4.65
13.6k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment. This took longer than usual. It seems it is more difficult to keep a character true to his morals when you give him the power over people. I hope you agree that he is doing his best to keep to his principles. There have been times i wanted to let him loose and give in, but i resisted as well. I guess i can be a good boy. We are still setting the stage for a confrontation between Elvinia and Allyssa. So without further ado... please enjoy part 2 and as always rate honestly and comments are welcome.

************************

Characters

Andy Hawkins-18 white male 6' 2", physically fit (slight belly)

Nancy Hawkins-40 white female 5' 2", curvy MILF, Andy's mom

Edwin Hawkins-54 white male 6' 0", physically fit

Sabine Meyers-34 white female 5' 4", physically fit (fleshy ass and tits), Andy's Aunt

Dawn Stevens-25 white female 5' 0", athletic model

Brittany Collins-26 white female 5' 7", curvy (wide hips and soft tits with a bit of sag

**************************

It was another quiet drive. He led the way down the interstate and they took exit 1 off of 95 south and pulled into the hotel just off the highway. Andy exited the car and opened the rear compartment. Grabbing their overnight bags they walked into the hotel, Dawn with her arm around his waist.

Sabine and Brittany were waiting for them at the door. Again, Sabine checked them in and took cards for all of them. This place only had three floors but the building was long. It was a short ride up the elevator and their room was close to the elevators. They entered their room and again it was a room with 2 king-sized beds.

Though the ring enhanced his confidence, Andy was not ready to face his father. Mostly because he was angry and did not want to end up arrested. He lay down on one bed, and Dawn snuggled up with him. Sabine went to the other bed and Brittany stood there, not knowing what to do. Sabine looked at her and patted the mattress next to her.

Brittany slipped into the bed next to Sabine. It had been a long day for everyone, so a nap was not out of the question. During the snuggles, sleep over took them. Sabine dreamed of her attack and moved around restlessly and whimpered. Dawn's dream was more about what she had caught at the end of Sabine's assault. Andy dreamed of Jacob eye fucking Sabine, those men assaulting his aunt and the hell his dad was putting his aunt and other through.

Dawn only slept for a short time, she looked down at Andy and watched him sleep for a bit. Climbing out of bed she went to the bathroom. Doing her business and washing up, she went back into the room. Brittany and Sabine were curled up in each other's arms, Sabine whimpering and Brittany stroking her hair, even asleep.

Looking at Andy, she thought he must be having a real nice dream. His cock tenting his shorts. Something seemed different though. Sideling up to him, she unzipped his shorts and dug his cock out from under his boxers. She could have sworn he was bigger, but that couldn't be possible.

She took him slowly into her mouth and he really did seem thicker. Nah, she thought as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, inside her mouth. The salty taste of precum rolled across her tongue and she moaned.

She slowly moved her mouth down his shaft and gently cupped his balls. Her leisurely bobbing brought his crown to the opening of her throat. He groaned in his sleep and his hands instinctively went to her head. She smiled around his member and kept the teasing blowjob going.

She wanted to make him cum, without waking him. Thinking, a lot of men had orgasms in their sleep, she should be able to give him one. Swirling her tongue around his flesh in her mouth and sucking lightly on the head of his cock. His shaft started pulsing and his balls were tightening. His fingers tightened in her hair, he held her down, pressed against him.

He was still asleep and she didn't struggle against him. She didn't mind rough sex, she actually enjoyed it, but she liked to control the blowjobs for some reason. Now she let go of the control and let his sleeping mind take control. It was different, enjoyable but he was not as intense as when he was awake and fucking Sabine's face. She might work her way up to that, but she knew he was not really into that, he just did what they liked.

Dawn could not resist and she started bobbing up and down faster. She wanted his cum down her throat. It was no longer about not waking him; it was about feasting on him. A warmth suffused her body as she bobbed faster and faster, his cock thickening, lengthening as more blood filled his member.

She rolled his balls in her soft hand and held herself down until breathing was difficult. Then she moved back off of him. He must have woken up as his hands tightened on her head and shoved her down on his engorged cock. She let go of her control and passed it on to him. He bounced her head on his erection. Over and over, he fucked her face.

Her gags filled the room, drool oozed out of her mouth. Little bubbles formed in her nostrils. His lust overcame his basic nature and he took her like she was some kind of whore or slut. She knew he was about to cum because he held her close to his flesh. Held her there as her body started to writhe as she struggled for breath and she shot his seed down her throat.

So much shot out of his young 18-year-old body. Filling her stomach and her mouth until it spurted around his cock and oozed down her chin, neck and breasts. He pulled out of her and the final spurts covered her face and breasts with a large pool of sperm.

She kept coughing, cum spraying from her mouth and nose. Kneeling on the bed, she started to recover herself and then she smiled at him. Suddenly there was light clapping from the other bed. Brittany and Sabine were sitting on the bed staring at them, their faces and chests flush from arousal. They turned to each other and started to embrace.

"NO!" Andy commanded. The ring, warm on his finger.

They stopped and looked over at him. Disappointment on their faces.

"Did I give you permission to play?"

"No sir." Brittany said, demurely.

"No Master." Sabine said as she moved to her knees on the bed and clasped her hands in her lap.

"Shower and get ready. We are going home."

**What the fuck? Why did I do that? Was that you Allyssa?**

**Yes. They need to learn that you are in charge.**

*scoffs*

**YOU need to learn that I am in charge!**

He directed his anger into the ring and a tingle went through his finger.

**Yes... Master...**

**Good. Now behave and you can have your fun with Elvinia. She deserves our ire.**

**I agree.**

He watched as the women took showers, one after the other. He freed Sabine and Dawn from the servitude the ring had put them under, he did not want them as slaves. Brittany, well her, her he felt still needed to be punished. He sat on the bed and lost himself in thought. Allyssa was getting a little out of hand and he had no idea what to do with her. When Sabine, the last to take a shower, came in, it took a few times of her saying his name before he reacted.

"Sorry, just thinking..."

Sabine sat down next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. "About?"

He shrugged. "Everything that has been going on. This whole summer so far, what you have had to do over the years for me. I need to tell you all something, and you are going to think I am crazy."

They looked at him. He sighed and asked them to sit next to him on the bed. He told them the whole story; from the moment he found the antique store to yesterday in the hotel room. Especially covering the part where he reversed what he had done to Dawn and Sabine, leaving them with, what he hoped were their real feelings. Everyone sat there, looking back and forth to each other.

"It kind of makes sense." Sabine said. "I mean, I willingly sucked and fucked my nephew?"

"Well, I remember when I first saw you. I thought you were cute, but that was about it."

"I can let you all go if you would like..."

Sabine looked at him. "You said you returned us to normal. As in you lowered our feelings the same amount that you had raised them and we still feel the way we do?"

"Yeah." He was confident, but that did not mean he did not feel bad about what he had done.

Sabine looked at Dawn. "Well, he is the world's worst liar. I believe him. You?"

"He has never done anything I have not wanted him to do. He has treated us with respect and he actually turned my mom down and said he loved me. Yeah, I believe him. He could have been a horrible person with that ring. He even resisted using it on my roommates, lord knows I would have used it on them."

The women laughed, except Brittany. She looked horrified.

"But... no... part of me wants to be let go... but another part..."

Dawn and Sabine turned on her, angry eyes bored into her. Andy started to nod, but Dawn put up her hand.

"You!" Sabine started. "Set us up to be raped. Your friends are in jail, you are not. I think we will keep you for a while. We will discuss this later, but we will find out how many women you set up for those evil men."

Dawn grabbed her and pushed her into a chair. "Sit down, shut up and hope we don't whore you out."

Brittany just stared at the women and cried softly. She knew she deserved jail for what she had done and she was beginning to think jail might have been preferable. She also knew it would be difficult to resist them. Something made her want to receive punishment for what she had done. Andy went to the bathroom, letting the women sort things out. He needed a shower and time to think. Dawn and Sabine saying what they had, pleased him.

He did love them both. He wanted to make them happy. What he had not told them, was that the ring seemed to have a mind of its own. Elvinia had not even told him of its penchant to desire things. She may not have known though. Maybe through the centuries it had gained more power. He would have to test it the next time he saw her. A warmth filled his hand. Seems the ring liked that idea. He chuckled.

****************

They contemplated leaving Brittany behind, but in the end, they brought her with them. Not wanting to leave her alone. Fifteen minutes later they pulled into his parent's driveway. The house looked in good repair. One thing that could be said about his father, he took care of his property. The nearest neighbor was three hundred yards away.

Andy led the way to the front door and rang the bell. Next to him stood Sabine on his left, Dawn on his right, holding his hand and Brittany behind them. The door opened and there stood his mother. At forty, she looked good. Her short black hair in a stylish pixie cut. No make-up, she was a bit shorter than her sister, about 5' 2". She had C cup breasts and wide hips. Her stomach was a bit pudgy, but she would still be thought of as a MILF.

"Andy! Sabine! Welcome. So good to see you." She said, and then noticed the other women. "And who might you be?"

"Mom, this is Dawn." Andy said, holding her hand. "My girlfriend."

Dawn blushed and then smiled at his mother. "Pleased to meet you Mrs. Hawkins."

"Please, call me Nancy."

"Oh, okay... Nancy."

"And you dear? Who are you?"

Sabine stepped forward. "Well sis, this is awkward... Brittany here... well, she is my girlfriend."

In Nancy's state of shock, she missed the shock on Andy, Dawn and Brittany's faces. Before Nancy could notice, their faces went neutral and Brittany then smiled at Nancy, putting her arm through Sabine's.

"Well, lets get you inside and settled and we can have some tea." She said as she stepped aside and held the door open for them.

The group entered the living room and sat on the couch, paired up. They leaned back a relaxed in a comfortable silence. A few minutes later Nancy came in with a tray of tea. Everyone took a glass and Nancy had the last one. She sat in a chair across from the couch and just watched them as she sipped her tea.

"So, uhm... where's dad?" Andy asked.

His mother's face lost the happy look for a moment and then the smile came back. "He is at the hardware store getting some... things... for the house."

"Things?" Sabine asked "What kind of things?"

"Oh... just for the basement..." She looked pointedly at her sister.

"And what project is he working on in the basement? Is it still locked up?"

"Oh, you know your father. He always has some project going on or another." She smiled weakly at him.

"What's going on mom? You are acting strangely."

"Andy... your mom is not allowed to tell you..." Nancy looked at her sister, relief showing on her face. "However, I have no problems with it." And just like that, his mom looked as if someone just killed her dog.

"Sabine... no..." Nancy begged her sister.

"Nancy, he has held this over us for too long. Andy knows some of it... he deserves to know the rest. Either you tell him or I will."

Nancy settled back in the seat and composed herself. "Your father... is a piece of shit..." This was a day of surprises for Andy and Sabine, neither had expected that. "He is a cruel and sadistic man. He always told you not to be a bully, but he is the worst kind." She breathed in deeply and a tear ran down her face.

"He has used the threat of punishing you to get what he wants from your aunt and I. He has twisted sexual desires and he uses our bodies as he sees fit. As you are going off to college, he plans on keeping your aunt in line by threatening me, he also plans on holding the money for your tuition over my head to keep me in line." She sighed deeply.

"I fear he has others under his thumb but I can't prove it. I don't doubt it though. Andy, your aunt and I are sorta stuck. You all should leave before your father gets home."

Andy looked at his mother, his face blank but his eyes reflected anger. He stood up and left the room. His mother and Sabine rose and tried to stop him. Dawn fought with herself over whether she should let family deal with it or if she should follow. In the end, she followed. When she turned the corner, she saw Nancy standing between Andy and a door.

"Mom, where is the key?" His voice was low.

"He has the only key. You really need to go."

His mother shook her head and her mouth dropped as he picked her up by the hips and moved her aside. He grabbed the door knob and tried to open it. It was locked as his mother had said. He felt a warmth from the ring and the red glow came back, like the other day in the hotel room. He felt stronger, he turned the knob again and jerked the door open.

"Stay here... all of you." He threw the switch at the top of the stairs and climbed down.

Three women watched in awe as the door opened. They waited patiently for him to come back up. As he reached the bottom, he just shook his head. He had only seen these things online. He actually blushed as he thought of the porn he had watched where he saw these implements. There was a spanking table. In the center of the room, hanging from a rafter was a circular hook with a chain hanging from it.

He explored the drawers and cabinets around the room. His father had sex dungeon stuff everywhere. It was as he thought. He was not surprised, but he was disappointed. Disappointed that he didn't figure this out sooner. His dad kept the door locked all the time.

He walked back upstairs quietly. He stood at the top of the stairs for a moment. He turned off the lights and closed the door. He leaned back against it. Four women were looking at him, now that Brittany had joined the group.

They heard a car pull in. Andy sighed and walked to the front door.

**************

Opening it, he stepped outside. He walked up to the car and waited for his father. He had not noticed his son yet. Climbing out of the car, he went to the trunk and opened it. Grabbing bags from it, he slammed it closed and turned towards the house. He stopped in his tracks as he saw his son.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Your damned aunt get tired of you already? Guess I will be seeing her soon. Heh."

"No... no. We came up to visit with mom." He looked at his father, hoping he would not have to use the ring. He found he was not afraid of the man anymore. Someone who used fear to get his way. He looked his father in the eyes.

"What do you think you are looking at? You get inside and tell your mother and aunt, I will be in to see to them shortly."

"No, you won't. This hold you have on them will go away. You will treat mom with the respect she deserves and leave aunt Sabine alone too."

"Who in the fuck do you think you are, you little shit." His father's face was turning red.

Andy ran his fingers through his hair, sun light glinting off the ring. He saw his father's eyes start to glaze over. Not enough though, so he put his finger in his father's chest. "You are a cruel and petty degenerate. You will leave them alone or else."

"Or else wh...." He could not finish the sentence as he looked down to stare at the offending finger and his gaze was trapped by the ring.

Andy stepped forward and whispered into his father's ear. "Go return what you bought. Forget this conversation. Come back in half an hour."

****************

The women went to the living room window and just watched. Only Nancy was worried. They watched him approach his father. Andy said something, his father's face went red and he yelled at his son. They could hear the voice, just not the words.

Andy shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. Sabine could see the sunlight glint off the ring. Then she saw her nephew poke his father in the chest with the finger the ring was on. She watched as her brother-in-law looked down at the offending finger and then he froze. Andy stepped forward and whispered into his father's ear.

Andy turned and came back in the house; his father got back in his car and drove off. He moved to the couch and sat down. Leaning forward he put his head in his hands. His mother walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What happened baby?"

"Mom, look at this." And he showed her the ring.

Her eyes glazed over for a moment. She loved him. Worried about him, would do anything to keep him safe. She hated his father, she wanted to leave him but he had a hold over her and her sister. She was afraid there were more women, but was not sure.

He sighed. What the fuck was he going to do? Right now, his father was going to return what he had bought and drive around for a half-hour and give them time to plan, but his mother thinking there were other women threw a spanner into the works.

"Mom... you will no longer be afraid of dad. He won't hurt you or Sabine anymore." He looked at his aunt and she nodded and smiled. "I will talk with him when he gets back. Everything will be alright." Then he let her free of the ring's influence.

"Okay, son. I will let you handle it."

"Maybe you all head to the mall and make a day of it. I will stay here with dad."

The warmth of the ring enveloped the women and removed their anxiety. All of the ladies perked up at the announcement. What woman does not like to go shopping. Each of them walked up to him, hugged and kissed him and then made their way to the car. He was happy they were playing nice with Brittany, at least in public. He wondered how long that would last.

He sat on the couch watching TV until he heard a car pull up. Glancing out the window he saw it was his dad. Edwin got out of the car, he was 6', a little shorter than his son, at his age (54) he was still the picture of health, had all of his hair, though it had gone grey and had that not-so-subtle arrogance. He strode into the house, like a man who owned the world. Andy kept seated as his father entered the house.

"Nancy! Get your ass in here! NANCY!" his father hollered.