The Ring of Kings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell back on the bed. Dawn slowly climbed off of him and collapsed, basking in the glow of her orgasm. Nancy kneeled on the bed, sitting back on her heels and looked at her son and his girlfriend. She couldn't believe she had done that. It had been nice to have him sleeping next to her. She had felt safe, knowing he was near by as his father shared the house with them.

Even with knowledge of the ring, she knew he had not made her do this. When she woke up in his arms this morning, it had felt so good. She had rolled over and looked at his sleeping face. She had felt the love she had for him fill her. Then there was Dawn, her arm around him and one leg thrown over his. She could see, even in her sleep, that Dawn loved her son. Nancy had run her hand down his cheek, that bristle of hair on his face.

She had moved away from him, the sheet caught on her and pulled away from his body. His hard muscled form, that chest and those abs. He was a fine-looking young man. She had felt herself getting wet staring at his body and that erection tenting his boxers. She had been unable to help herself. Now, here she was, after the fact. Staring down at both young people, coming down from their sexual high.

She wanted an orgasm too. Was she ready to cross that boundary though? Bad enough she had blown him, was she ready to fuck him? Her son? She watched as Dawn rolled over and kissed her son. They looked so happy. Did she even have the right to get between them? She wanted; he was hers first. She needed him. Why was she thinking this? This was wrong. She climbed out of bed and went in the bathroom, tears flowed from her face as she looked in the mirror.

She ran the water and cupped her hands under the stream. Bending down she splashed the water on her face. Her eyes closed; she rubbed her face. Hands were suddenly on her shoulders.

"It's okay." A soft feminine voice said. "It's okay. No need to cry."

She leaned back against the woman, softly crying. "What have I done?"

"Sshh. He loves you. We all love you." The woman said and kissed her shoulder gently.

"What does he think of me? I am his mother and I... I... oh god..." she started sobbing.

The hands turned her around and pulled her in for a hug. A hand caressed her hair. The soft voice whispering comfort and kissing the top of her head. It kept telling her that everything was fine. It was all going to be all right. She kept stroking her hair and her back. Nancy collapsed into the younger woman's arms, her tears soaking the shirt she was wearing.

Soon she quieted down. Stepping back, she saw it was Dawn who comforted and consoled her. The look Nancy had expected to see, was not there. Just love and understanding. A genuine smile, on the face she was looking at.

"Let's go make breakfast and start this gorgeous day on a good note. Though if you ask your son, it already had." Dawn leaned in and kissed Nancy softly.

Nancy was turned around gently by Dawn and guided out of the bathroom. She had a hand on the older woman's ass and pushed her out of the room. They went past, a now sleeping Andy. As they passed the other room, Sabine and Brittany were coming out. Sabine looked very pleased and satisfied, Brittany however, looked hard used. Her face was covered in sweat and her top was soaked. She had a somewhat haunted look in her eyes.

***********

Sabine woke up in her nephew's room. She was in his full-sized bed with the woman who had set her up to be raped. She looked so peaceful laying there. Sabine climbed out of bed quietly and decided to go looking for the toys her brother-in-law had packed up. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw the boxes next to the front door.

She walked over to the door, but stopped when she heard snoring. She crept quietly up to the couch and looked down on her brother-in-law, asleep on the couch. A red haze filled her eyes, her anger flowing from her stomach to her head. She reached down, between his legs and softly gripped his balls. He moaned softly in his sleep and she felt his rod stiffen. Once he was completely hard and his moans getting louder, she squeezed with all her might.

His moan was cut short, the pain waking him, causing him to sit up. He had had a difficult time catching his breath.

She leaned down and whispered into his ear "You fucking bastard. For what you have done to my sister and I, I should crush your balls into paste. I don't know what Andy said to you, but by god, if you step out of line, I will filet you like a fucking fish." She squeezed him hard again and felt something pop.

He felt him collapse and she smiled to herself.

"When I first me you, Edwin, you were so tall, strong, handsome. I envied Nancy. You were even kind to me, but hell, I was just a young girl then. Then I turned 18 and you showed your true colors. Nancy was taking care of 2-year-old Andy and had her hands full. You decided that I would be a good replacement for Nancy, but I turned you down."

She bent down and picked up the box. "May you burn in hell Edwin Hawkins." She said under her breath.

She carried the box upstairs to the room she shared with Brittany. Placing it on the floor, she quietly rummaged through the box. She found a ball gag and cuffs. She thought about what Edwin had done to her and what Brittany had set her up for. She was get angrier and her movements were quick and jerked.

She lay the cuffs on the bed next to Brittany and then she climbed on the bed and then straddled her. Brittany came awake, mouth opening to scream and Sabine shoved the ball gag into her mouth. Sabine jumped to the side and rolled Brittany on her stomach. She took Brittany's hands and pulled them behind her, securing them with the cuffs. She rolled back over, and stared for a bit at those young breasts.

Sabine grabbed Brittany by the chin and hissed "This will just be the beginning of my payback for what went through. Even though Andy made it just a dream, him telling us what happened, brought it all to the fore. I don't know how I will feel later, about this. Right now, it feels just fine."

She went back to the box and pulled out a set of leather straps with an attachment for a dildo. She undressed and then stepped into the straps. She adjusted them so that they fit snuggly and she fitted a good-sized vibrating dildo to it. She wondered which group of women, probably the mother and daughter, used this setup.

"Now Brittany, you get to feel what I felt. I hope you are able to enjoy more that I was able to."

She grabbed Brittany by the ankles and pushed them up in the air. She had the young woman bent in half; her eyes wide as she watched the woman above her line up the dildo with her ass.

"Mmot mmy mmass!"

"Aw sweetie, hard to talk with a gag in your mouth. I think I understood you though. You don't want me to fuck your tight little ass."

"Mmmhmm, mmes... mmpease"

She pressed the head of the dildo against Brittany's tight, virgin, rosebud. "Brittany sweetie, you do know that they fucked me dry, both holes. I am going to do the same for you. Only thing is... I can't cum in your tight ass, so there will be no lube at all, until I fuck your cunt."

She plunged forward, burying the fake cock all the way in until her hips pressed against the young girl's hips. Her muffled scream still echoed in the room, as Sabine thrust in and out of her ass. Moans and whimpers accompanied Sabine's thrusts. Tears ran from Brittany's eyes, soaking the pillow under her head. As time passed, the pained moans, turned to those of pleasure.

"I almost forgot..." Sabine reached down and turned on the vibrator.

The base was right up against her clit and Brittany reacted like she had been electrified as it vibrated in her ass as it was stroked in and out of her tight passage. Sabine dropped one leg off of her shoulder, leaving Brittany laying on her side with her left leg still on Sabine's shoulder. The older woman reached her hand down to the younger woman's pussy. She ran her fingers through the wet folds.

Pressing the dildo fully into that tight sphincter, she slipped two fingers into the sopping pussy. Brittany's moans increased as two more fingers were pushed into her. Sabine chuckled as she folded her thumb into the palm of her hand and pushed it all the way into Brittany. She screamed as the hand in her pussy closed into a fist and punched into her, knuckles pressed against her cervix.

For the next 10 minutes, Sabine thrust her fist into the tight pussy as she pulled the dildo out of the ass. She alternated in a steady rhythm as her own orgasm built from the vibration on her clit. Brittany could no longer hold back from the pleasure and pain she was feeling and soon came all over Sabine's fist. Followed quickly by Sabine's orgasm. Sabine's was so strong that she actually fell down, rolling off of the bed, her hand and the dildo ripping out of Brittany's body, send her through one more giant orgasm.

***********

Everyone gathered in the kitchen, Dawn and Nancy were cooking breakfast. Sabine was lounging in one of the chairs at the table and Brittany was standing in the corner of the kitchen, watching the proceedings and unable to actually sit down at this time. Edwin's pained groans could be heard, but no one in the kitchen felt enough pity to go and check on him. The ladies were discussing the morning's activities, and no one felt pity for Brittany either.

Sabine was happy for her sister.

"Sis, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes... yes, I did."

"Then don't worry about it. I mean, Dawn wasn't jealous, was she?"

"No, she was very understanding."

"Why wouldn't she be? I have been sharing him with her since day one."

"Christ, I still can't believe that."

"Well, I can't believe you just said Christ."

Everyone giggled at that.

"Mrs. Hawkins..."

"Young lady, I told you to call me Nancy. Hell, you woke up to me sucking your boyfriend's cock. Who happens to be my son."

"Okay, but as we are getting kinky around here... how about I call you mom and Sabine, auntie?"

"Only when we are having sex." Sabine said.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Nancy agreed.

"What sounds good?" Andy was coming down the stairs, just in his boxers, his hair mussed up.

"Oh, we were just talking, girl talk." Dawn told him.

"Mmph... something smells good. What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes, scrambles eggs, bacon and sausage links. Your favorite." His mom replied.

He sat down at the table, before he could slide himself into the table, Dawn sat on his lap and threw her arms around his shoulder. He kissed her cheek and she snuggled her face into his neck. Mother and aunt looked at the two of them, the "Aww how cute" look on both of their faces.

Nancy heard Edwin still moaning in pain and went to check on him. She gaped as she saw him laying on the couch his balls gently cupped in one hand. One of the balls was swollen, almost three times the size of the other one. She didn't ask, she didn't want to know, so she went back to the kitchen and took a bag of frozen peas from the fridge. She returned to Edwin and dropped the bag in his lap. He moaned a thank you and placed the peas under his boxers and held them in place.

Nancy noticed Sabine had her hand over her mouth and having difficulty keeping her laughter under control. She smiled at her sister, whatever she had done to him, well, he earned that and more. Dawn was feeding Andy his breakfast. He had a light blush but seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Andy, we need to discuss what happens from here on out." Nancy said.

"What do you mean mom?"

"Your father seems to be taken care of, in regards to how he treated your aunt and myself, but we need to fix the others too. Then there is Brittany. How long will you punish her? Will she be allowed to go home and move on?"

"Honestly, with Brittany, I was going to leave it up to Sabine. As for dad and the others, I wanted to take care of that over this week. I just don't know what to do."

"Honey, leaving it up to Sabine will not work. She has always had a real vindictive streak and would probably never let Brittany go. You will have to put a limit on it."

Andy looked at his mother. He really had no idea what would be appropriate. He was not the injured party here. Though he felt protective of Dawn and Sabine, he didn't want to make any more decisions for them. He felt bad enough using the ring on them in the first place, and that felt a little like rape to him.

"All I can do, is tell Sabine, that I trust her judgement and fairness."

He looked over at Sabine, whose face paled and then blushed. She nodded to him and looked over to Brittany. The young woman's pleading look made Sabine want to take it easy on her. Then she remembered her pleading to Brittany to go get help and the girl's refusal.

"I promise, when I think she has earned my mercy, I will free her. Not before." Her glower rested heavily on the girl.

"That will have to be good enough for now." He looked from Sabine to his mom, who nodded and finished serving breakfast. He was going to be forced to make decisions. Though he had more confidence, he felt his age and knew, at 18, he had a lot more maturing yet to do. He hoped he would make good decisions.

To be continued...