The Ring of Kings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Yes**

**Fuck**

The doorbell rang and he watched his mother leave the kitchen to answer the door. He walked over to the kitchen entryway and leaned against the doorjamb and watched the front door. His mother opened the door and there she was. Yeah, Allyssa was right. He had masturbated to images of Tabitha since he was 14.

She was a little taller than his mother. Probably 5' 6", long honey blonde hair pulled into a ponytail. As his mother moved aside to let her in, he saw her curvy figure. The breasts he had dreamed about for years were right there, nice D cups. All he could think of was making her his. He couldn't hear it, but Allyssa was excited at that thought.

"Andy? You HAVE grown. It has been a while." Tabitha said to him with a smile.

"2 years and 3 months." He said, as he stared at her, gob smacked.

"But whose counting..." came the soft voice of his aunt behind him. Then she giggled.

Dawn sidled up beside him and with 2 fingers pushed up on his jaw and closed his mouth. "Compose yourself lover.' She whispered. "You want her, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I can't."

"Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't mind." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Andy sighed; everyone was conspiring against him. He wanted free of the ring and Allyssa, but to do that he had to enslave women. Tabitha actually blushed when he rattled off how long it had been. Then they all heard his father in the other room. Tabitha went pale. Her eyes went wide. Edwin had called her here, and the house was not empty as it normally was.

Andy shrugged. He pulled his shoulders back, a look of determination on his face and he walked up to Tabitha.

"Check out what my mom got me for my birthday." He said as he held out the hand with the ring.

She was caught by surprise at his statement. She could not help looking down at the ring. Her eyes glazed over. He rifled through her mind like it was a file cabinet. The more he used the ring, the more new things he could do. She thought of him as a little brother, at least until she had seen him tonight. She was attracted to him, but his age was a factor against him as well as being more into girls. She also feared that his father would give her to him.

She was unsure about the other women. Did his father control them too? He eased down her fear. He didn't fuck with her attraction to him. Sighing, he made her loyal to him and also made sure that she trusted him. She would be comfortable with anything she encountered with him and his women. He honestly, just wanted to kill his father for putting him through all of this. Between what he learned about his father and the ring; everything was just so fucked up.

"Tabitha, my father will never hurt you again. You are free of him. However, ..." he sighed and looked down at the floor. "However, you are not free. You are under my control. I... need your skills, once I am able to free myself, you will be free."

She looked at him. "I trust you to do what you must. Whatever you need from me is yours." There was a twinkle in her eyes as she said this and he hated himself for putting it there.

"The others will fill you in one what is going on. Then come see me." He turned away from them and walked into the back yard.

Taking a seat on a lawn chair, he leaned back and stared up into the sky. It wasn't dark yet and the wispy clouds were quite relaxing to look at. Feeling morose, all he could do was bemoan his life.

**Andy, you have women in your life that love you. Sure, two of them don't have much choice, but Tabitha can go the way your aunt and Dawn did. You can walk back her feelings as they start to grow and what will be left are true feelings. As for your mother, you freed her and removed her taboo against incest. That's all. Everything left is her**

**My problem is not actually what I did to them. My problem is how I feel about it**

**I know. I CAN read your mind**

**Jesus, I have masturbated to my mom, my aunt and my babysitter. Along with other women. Will I end up owning them all? Well at least the ones that I know personally. And how am I any better than my dad? Never mind that I mind raped Dawn and Brittany*

**Well, you didn't actually mind rape Dawn**

**Oh, that is so much better**

**Come on, Brittany deserved it**

**No, she didn't, especially not the permanence of it**

**This is tiring, even for an entity that is immortal. I have catered to your anxiety and morality long enough. Get on board and guide us, or I will run over you and fill my needs. There have been benevolent rulers throughout the centuries and there have been vicious tyrants, some are considered mad in this day and age. Guess where the benevolent ones stood on the issue of using me**

Andy sighed. **Let me think... they worked with you**

**Bingo. Do you want to be a benevolent ruler or mad despot?**

**Fuck. Fine**

**Good, then relax and enjoy yourself, because this can be a wild ride. Oh, and not just people you know around here, I think you deserve a reward. We are going to go Celebrity hunting**

"Shit."

"What was that dear?" his mother asked as she joined him.

"Allyssa wants to take me hunting for a Celebrity."

"Oh. Uhm..."

"Yeah."

"Okay mom, let's get this over with. Next is Heather, going to need her bank contacts. Check and see if she is home and you and I can go over there."

Nancy nodded to her son and grabbed her cell phone from the hall table. She texted Heather and waited for a response. She got the answering text back a few minutes later. They texted back and forth for about ten minutes.

"Okay, she will be home about six. I told her you were visiting and she invited us over for dinner. Frank, her husband is working late, so it will only be the three of us."

Andy nodded and he checked the time.

"We have an hour, I guess I should break Tabitha in while we wait."

"Try not to enjoy yourself too much son. I know what a chore it will be for you."

Andy rolled his eyes. "Yes ma'am, I will try to enjoy myself." He chuckled as he walked into the kitchen and saw Sabine, Dawn, Brittany and Tabitha chatting around the table. They all looked at him and Tabitha rose from her chair. She walked up to him; her eyes downcast demurely.

"They have explained to me what is expected. Your father used me badly, I am told you are not the same. They told me about the ring and how you feel about its power over others. I know that the trust and loyalty I feel comes from the ring. I only hope that you free me when you are able."

"I will free you as quickly as I can. I promise to do nothing to you, that you don't want me to."

Tabitha nodded to him. "Just so you know, before your father blackmailed me, I had never been with nor wanted to be with, a man. I do not enjoy it, though that could be more about your father being the only man I have experienced."

"Well, I didn't mess with your attraction to me, you don't have to do anything with me that you don't want to."

She looked from him to the other women in the kitchen appraisingly. Then nodded to him.

"We will see. What do you need me to do first?"

"Well, I am going to need something that will generate a decent cash flow, but won't raise too many eyes. I also need to develop some starting capital, but I think I have a line on that. Until then..."

"Until then she can hang out with us and we can get to know her better." Dawn said.

Andy rolled his eyes, at least he did not have to break her in. Let Dawn and them deal with that. He went upstairs to take a shower. He went into the master bedroom and sat on the bed. Undressing slowly, he tried to think of how he was going to get the money situation going.

**Don't worry, I will guide you. For now, the lawyer and the banker. You should have taken her, regardless of how you feel about it, you have to claim her. It is part of the magic; you cannot deny it.**

**Yeah, I will get around to it. Jesus, has any teenage guy ever thought that there was such a thing as too much sex?**

**No, and you don't either. You just can't stand to be forced. I know how you feel. We share something else in common too**

**What is that?**

**To be free of the Fucking Ring and get payback on the damn Fae. Elvina**

**There is that**

*********************

Andy and Nancy pulled into Heather's driveway. She had a very nice two story with a two-car garage. The yard was immaculate, the grass mowed in a checker board style. There were flowers planted along the edges and against the house, they even had a small fountain in the middle of the yard. All-in-all a very nice and soothing yard.

They walked up the paving stone walkway to the front door. Stepping up onto a faux deck, Nancy rang the doorbell. A few moments passed and the door opened. A woman in her 40s was standing there in the doorway. Chestnut hair done in a long pony tail, loose hairs in the front framed her beautiful face. Andy could detect no obvious make-up. Her pale skin looked flawless.

She wore a burgundy blouse with the top two buttons undone, showing a hint of her delectable cleavage. She was a little taller than his mother, at 5' 4", she looked like she was a regular at the gym and her B cup breasts just drew his attention. On her slender frame, larger breasts would have looked strange to him. Having a slim waist and flaring hips, he really wanted to see her naked. Her jeans looked painted on and he felt himself getting hard.

His mother stepped forward and hugged the woman.

"Heather, you remember my son, Andy."

"It had been a while, a very handsome young man." She smiled sweetly at him. Not flirting, just stating the obvious. Though that did nothing for his uncomfortable erection.

"Come in, come in. Dinner will be ready shortly. Have a seat in the living room while I finish up." She showed them to the couch and made her way to the kitchen.

"So, what do you think?" his mother whispered to him.

"MOM!" he hissed back. "Stop, this will be awkward enough." Blood rushing to his face.

"Baby, show her the ring and let's have some fun."

"Fuck mom... what have I done to you?" a worried look crossed his face.

"You awoke suppressed desires. Remember what happed with me at the mall?"

"Yeah, I feel bad about that..."

"Don't, you didn't do it. You allowed me to open myself to something I have been curious about for a while. I have fantasized about Sabine for years now. All you did was give me confidence, and I thank you for that." She leaned over and kissed him, and not in a motherly way.

At that moment, Heather came into the living room, but neither the mother or son noticed her. Allyssa did and kept Andy from becoming aware. Heather went back into the kitchen and called out to them.

"Dinner is ready, come on in."

They rose from the couch and Andy let his mom precede him into the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for her and scooted it in. Then he did the same for Heather.

"You raised a perfect gentleman." She said as she placed her right on his left before he could walk away. He blushed again and sat down. They ate for a few minutes and then made small talk as they continued their meal.

She asked about his dating life and was surprised he had his girlfriend with him but left her at home with his father. Her face paled at that thought. She recommended he call and check up on her. He assured her that Dawn was fine and that she had company, his aunt and her girlfriend, along with Tabitha.

"Listen, I know what a shit my dad has been. I had it out with him and he and I have an understanding."

"Understanding..." she looked at him nervously. "You mean... you..."

"No! No... not quite. He is going to leave the women he has been blackmailing alone from now on." She looked relieved until she saw the look on his face.

"What?"

"Well, I have this problem and I need your help. Before I can tell you what it is though, I need to you look at this ring."

And for the seventh time, he was messing with someone's mind. Heather liked him; he was a good boy. Handsome and polite. His mother had done a great job raising. Shit, he knew all this. He looked deeper. Her memories of her indiscretion at the party. She was drunk and it was dangerous if someone caught her.

The time when his father approached her. She felt shame, humiliation and... wtf? Arousal! Telling her husband was an option to save her from Edwin, but deep down she wanted this. Like his mother, her urges were suppressed and she couldn't admit them, but she really had wanted it. That was why she never told her husband, even though she knew he would forgive her. Andy stopped and moved back, just looking at her. He had yet to change her and she had not realized what had happened yet.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Heather asked.

"Son? What happened?"

Heather, you will answer my questions honestly, whether or not you want to. He tilted his head to the side. His mother knew that look, it was a, I found a puzzle, now how do I solve it?, look.

"Heather... why did you perform oral sex on someone not your husband, at my parent's house?"

How dare he ask me that! "Because I was bored and needed some excitement. Getting caught would have been exciting." What the hell?!

"Do you love your husband?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Why didn't you tell your husband my dad was blackmailing you?"

"He would have been angry and possibly left me."

"No, tell me the truth, not what you want the truth to be."

What does he mean? That is the truth. "I wanted someone to punish me like I needed to be punished and your father would do that." Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes widened.

"Would your husband actually leave you?"

"No, he loves me, he would forgive me."

"And if he cheated?"

"I would still love him and forgive him."

In business you will be loyal to me and honest with me. You will have sex with me. You will love your husband, and be loyal to him, but you will have sex with me. You can feel bad about it or you can feel good about it, that is up to you.

Andy pushed his chair back. "Heather, do you want to suck my cock?"

"No..." why would he ask me that? He should know better.

"Suck my cock."

"I will not suck your cock, I am a good friend of your mother's, how could you say that too me, and in front of your mo...."

All the time she was talking, she was moving to him. Getting on her knees, she reached out and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper. He lifted his hips as she grabbed his pants and pulled them down his legs to his feet. She then did the same with his boxers. His cock sprang up and she grasped him in one hand and took the mushroom head into her mouth and started sucking. Her eyes wide, looking up at him.

What is going on? Why am I doing this? What!? Her thoughts going round as she felt someone, Nancy? Pulling down on her jeans and exposing her panties. She felt the other woman's hands slide between the soft material and her flesh, teasing her skin until the tips of her fingers parted her moist lips. She moaned around the cock in her mouth. At least he smelled good and tasted fresh.

She rocked her hips trying to get the hand between her legs to slip inside her as she bobbed her head down until her hand hit her lips. Then she slowly went back up, her tongue swirling around the hard, hot, flesh of his. She flinched when his hands went to her head, but relaxed when he just caressed her.

His father would have been face fucking her by now. He was claiming her, but not degrading her more than he needed to. Needed to?! She should be pissed and here she was complimenting him on his restraint!

She was old enough to be his mother. His mother! Who was stroking her pussy! Her best friend was aiding her son in ravishing her. She sighed. She could not find the energy to be angry.

"Dinner was nice. We need to get going. Before we do though, two things. Get up and bend over the table in front of me. When we are done here, you will set up an appointment with me in your office tomorrow." She rose from her knees, Nancy's hand slipping from her panties.

She bent over the table in front of him, he parted her legs as far as they would go and slid his long, hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. He stretched her out slowly, pushing in until he was seated deep inside her. She felt his erection pressing against her cervix. It had been a while since any man had done that.

He withdrew slowly, getting a feel for her depth, and then started fucking her at a steady pace. She felt sweat begin to form on her skin as he fucked her pussy with a skill that belied his age. The both grunted in unison, she noticed motion to her left and Nancy was masturbating furiously as she watched.

Heather was startled when she felt something thick press into her ass. It must have been his thumb, he sped up his thrusts and fucked her ass with his thumb. She felt her orgasm approaching and she moved a hand between her legs and frigged herself as he approached his climax. As soon as he gripped her hips and shoved himself one last time into her depths, hitting her cervix hard, she came and he came.

His spurts filling her, she though he would never finish. Soon he was overflowing her pussy with his sperm. He popped his thumb out of her ass and slapped it twice, causing her to squeal.

He pulled out of her and wiped himself off on her blouse. Putting himself away he reached out to his mother and pulled her to her feet. He patted Heather on the head and kissed his mother.

"Thanks again for dinner. Call mom and tell her what time the appointment is for."

She just looked at him as he and his mother exited her house. She had been left there, her pants around her ankles, cum oozing out of her pussy. He had smacked her ass and patted her on the head and demanded an appointment with her the next day. She didn't know how she was supposed to feel, but strangely she felt satisfied that he used her and that she performed well.

*********************

Andy walked into the house, lost deep in thought. Passing through the kitchen, he grabbed a beer and went out into the back yard. He sat down on a lawn chair and popped the beer open. Then he leaned back and stared up at the sky. His thoughts went over the past few months. He thought he was better than this. Not that it hadn't been fun, it had. He had felt better when he had sort of reset his aunt and Dawn, but it still nagged at him, that he might not have reset them.

Trouble was, dinner with Heather was more eye opening for himself. She wanted that treatment, so he gave her what she wanted while getting what he needed too. Supposedly he had merely opened his mother's eyes to what she desired, so that was okay too. What if that was just the way they validated it to themselves. This thing with the ring was going drive him crazy.

He was seriously contemplating giving in and doing what he had to, to be free of the ring. Could he live with himself if he gave in? Did it really matter? One way or the other, he would have to do it or the ring would make him.

He heard the door from the kitchen open and close. He closed his eyes and just relaxed. He sensed someone standing over him, then he smelled the scent orange and sandalwood, Dawn's favorite scent. He felt her lips on his forehead and her hands on his shoulders.

"Hey lover. Nancy told me what happened."

"Yeah? Your thoughts?"

"We have all told you, our thoughts. We will kick you in the ass if you get out of hand. Quit beating yourself up. Let go for a while. It won't be as bad as you think it will."

"You do understand that if I get out of hand, I can make you let me do it."

"Yes... I do. I guess I will just have to trust you."

"Hmm. Thanks."

"Now, how about we relieve some stress, baby." She said as she kissed him on the lips, her hands moving down his arms.

The scent of her body and the taste of her lips, sending blood rushing to his prick. She kissed his cheek and then his jaw and neck.