The Ring of Kings Pt. 03

Story Info
Beach trip, meeting Lawyer and Banker, coming to grips.
9.8k words
4.68
10.7k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay. It is a larger challenge than I first believed. I have been writing mostly MCs who were bastards with no real empathy for their fellow humans. In this I hope that Andy keeps his moral core and fights the temptations. If you have any comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to comment or email me. Please rate the story and leave constructive criticisms instead of hateful comments. Now without any further ado, on with the story.

Characters

Andy Hawkins-18 white male 6' 2", physically fit (slight belly)

Nancy Hawkins-40 white female 5' 2", curvy MILF, Andy's mom

Edwin Hawkins-54 white male 6' 0", physically fit

Sabine Meyers-34 white female 5' 4", physically fit (fleshy ass and tits), Andy's Aunt

Dawn Stevens-25 white female 5' 0", athletic model

Brittany Collins-26 white female 5' 7", curvy (wide hips and soft tits with a bit of sag

Tabitha Saunders -- 26 white female 5' 6", physically fit

Heather Anderson- 42 white female 5' 4", fit with just a little pudge

Andy just wanted a normal day. They decided to go to the beach. They packed food and drinks, everyone dressed for swimming. Sabine and Dawn were going to reveal their new swim wear, and a lot of themselves. Brittany had not packed a bathing suit, but one of Nancy's suits would fit her.

Andy was not planning on adding anyone new to his, for lack of a better word, harem. He also knew he didn't want one, no matter what Allyssa seemed to want for him. When the ladies came downstairs, they were all wearing loose fitting tops and shorts. It did seem however that all four women painted their nails and toes.

Brittany was wearing pink, Dawn, bright red, Sabine, black and Nancy metallic blue. He was wearing standard shorts style suit as was his father, he wore a white Def Leppard t-shirt and his father had on a white polo. He and his father had put towels on all the seats for the drive back.

It was a twenty-minute drive to a beach less used by tourists. It being a weekday, there were few natives there as well. The beach was maybe fifty yards wide and at high-tide there was about twenty to twenty-five feet of dry sand between the wall and the water. Low-tide left an additional hundred yards of sand between wall and surf.

It was almost full low tide when they set up their beach gear. There were a few families, some couples and groups of friends on the beach with them. Maybe a total of forty people playing on the sand and surf. He and his father set up beach chairs for them and as his father set himself up in a chair to rest and enjoy the scenery, Andy was conscripted to apply lotion to the women.

What was funny, was those women waiting for lotion sat in the shade under the two umbrellas. The first to get lotion, of course, was his mother. She lay down on a large beach blanket, her back to the sun. She untied the bikini top and let it fall so that he could lotion her back and neck.

He applied lotion to his hands so that it warmed first before being applied to her skin. He had become skilled at applying lotion in the past few months by practicing on Sabine and Dawn. His mother was appreciating his skills as he worked his hands on her neck and back. There were moments when his hands had brushed along the sides of her boobs and she moaned in pleasure.

As he massaged more lotion into her lower back, she raised her butt up as his hands approached it. He coated her skin, moving his hands under her bikini bottom to make sure he didn't accidentally leave any skin unprotected. His mother's moans increased as he covered her legs, especially her thighs. He could smell her arousal and it contributed to his.

Soon followed Sabine, Dawn and finally Brittany. By the time he finished them, he was afraid to let one of them apply lotion to him. So, he ended up doing his chest, stomach, legs, face and neck. He did ask Dawn to do his back and she tied her top back up so she could sit and take care of it.

**There are many lovely women here. You should add one to your Harem**

**Allyssa, that is not going to happen. I don't want the three I have now**

**Three? Don't you mean four?**

**Four? Wait! No! My mother is not in my harem... I don't have a harem**

**Andy, no matter what you believe, you own Sabine, Dawn, Brittany and your mother. It is a fait accompli. You have, as of yet, to accomplish the terms of your agreement with Elvinia. Who we also need to deal with**

**Fuck. We shall see. I just want to relax and enjoy the day**

**The sooner you deal with Elvinia, the sooner the ring comes off your finger and this all ends**

**Alright, alright... Gimme until tomorrow. Please? I just want a normal day**

**A normal day, with your mind-controlled family, lover and slave. No problem. Enjoy**

Instead of enjoying a day at the beach, he ended up trying to figure out who it was that he had desired, to turn over to Elvinia. So deep in thought was he that he missed the four women frolicking in the surf. To think that his mother and Sabine would "frolic" never occurred to him. Though his father had been conditioned to treat his mother with more respect, that did not over-ride his enjoyment of the four of them in their bikinis playing in the water.

Many other eyes feasted upon them as well. They spent the day enjoying the sun, water and a bevy of beautiful woman. By the time they were ready to go home, Andy had forgotten the stress of the past couple of days, if not shut out the pain of the past. As his father drove them home, his mother, in the front passenger seat, turned to look back at him and the girls.

He was in the third row with Dawn and had his eyes closed. Dawn was running her fingers softly through his hair and it relaxed him even more. He didn't realize that the other women in the car were watching him and smiling contentedly, even Brittany. They knew he cared for them.

Andy was woken by Dawn kissing his forehead. "Wake up sleepy head. We are home."

Andy rubbed sleep from his eyes and smile up at her. She guided him out of the vehicle.

"You look exhausted. I will get you tucked in and you can take a nap before dinner."

He was too tired to argue and let her guide him to the master bedroom. She pulled the sheets and blanket down and pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed. Pulling the shirt off of him. She paused to admire the darkening skin on his muscled torso. She used one hand on his chest and pushed him to lie back on the bed. A mischievous look lit her eyes and she pulled his bathing suit down. Soon his erection was exposed and she drooled. She never tired of seeing it, even now as she was no longer compelled to.

He really was a good man. Hell, he even wanted to free Brittany, though she thought that was a bad idea and Sabine agreed.

"Get under the sheets, and put that monster away. You need sleep right now."

As he lay back and felt the sheets covering his naked form. Dawn kissed his forehead and exited the room, softly closing the door behind her. He closed his eyes and sleep took him quickly.

**************

Dawn came down stairs and joined the other women in the kitchen. Sabine was sitting at the table, while Nancy supervised Brittany as she made dinner. Once Nancy found out all the details of what Brittany had done, she agreed with Dawn and Sabine, the young woman would have to pay... dearly.

Brittany knew that, for now, she was relegated to domestic help. Though she was not completely useless in the kitchen, Nancy made sure that dinner was palatable. Brittany did the best she could, but her nerves were nearing the breaking point and the three women just silently stared at her. She had never regretted what she had done for Todd and his friends. The videos they had made were sold to Russian and Croatian porn sites. This had made them large amounts of money.

She knew she deserved this, she hated what was happening, however she was fiercely loyal to Andy now. She had not known why until he told them about the ring. She still had a hard time believing it. She knew, however, that even should he want to free her, he couldn't. She would be his forever and she knew that he knew. He just didn't or couldn't accept it.

Nancy finished overseeing dinner and knew Sabine could help the woman finish making dinner.

"I will be back. You ladies are in charge of finishing dinner and setting the table. I am going to go check on my son." She smiled at them and headed upstairs.

Dawn and Sabine smiled at each other and started to set the table for dinner. Nancy stood outside the door to the room she and her son had slept in the night before. The room that she had orally satisfied her son in.

She paused with her hand on the door knob, not knowing if she should go through with this or not. Would she feel guilty? Would guilt be better than regret? She sighed and opened the door. The room was dark and she could hear her son's steady breathing. Unlike his father, he did not snore. She closed the door softly behind her. Small streams of light pierced the room through the shades covering the windows.

She stood over her son, laying in the bed and looked upon his naked form. Even as a babe, he would kick off his sheets and blankets and no matter how old he became, that was what he did. She smiled softly down at him. He was a man now. Strong, handsome and honorable.

Her pussy moistened as she looked at him, her lust overcoming her logic. She had already taken his cock in her mouth and his seed down her throat. Now she was here for something else. She thought of stories where warriors were said to have "girded their loins for battle" and here she was, girding her loins, for a different kind of battle. She could not stop the wry chuckle from escaping her lips and covered her mouth before more could escape.

Glancing between his legs, she realized that he must be having a very nice dream as he was almost at full mast. God he was big. She actually started to salivate. Climbing slowly onto the bed, she gently pushed him onto his back. His long, thick rod pointed away from his body at a 45-degree angle. She tried to straddle his body without her legs touching him. It was not working; however, she at least had not woken him up yet. She took his hard member softly in her hand and held him so that she could lower herself onto him.

As she allowed him to penetrate her wet folds, she gasped at his size. She had thought his father was big, but this, this was a bit much for her. Slowly she took him into her, more and more, stretching her, filling her. She actually thought that she was going to orgasm just from taking him inside her.

She started panting, willing herself to take all of him. She had never been so full. She was not sure if she COULD take all of him, but sure as hell she was going to try. There was no worry about waking him now, it was all about getting all of him inside her. She closed her eyes and forced herself down until her pussy hit his pelvis. Sitting there just enjoying the sensation for a moment, she was startled when she felt his hands on her hips.

"Mmmm. You feel so good on my cock... Mom!?"

"Sshh. Baby, it's okay. Just let me sit here for a bit. Fuck, you feel so good inside me too."

Bending forward she placed her hands on her son's face and kissed him. For a moment nothing happened, then he kissed her back. Soon their tongues were dueling. Their passion built, stronger and stronger. Soon his hands were wrapped around her back. He started thrusting up into her and she moaned her pleasure into his mouth. He rolled them over, remaining inside her, his arms wrapped around her still.

Her fingers dug into his back as he thrust into her. Alternating his rhythm from fast to slow, soon her legs were wrapped around his waist. They were a grunting sweating mass.

"Oh Baby! Fuck me! Jesus Christ, fuck your mother!"

"Fuck! Mom... this is sooo wrong! Fuck me, I don't care! You feel fucking amazing! So goddamn tight!"

"As tight as your pretty young girlfriend?"

"You feel so good, but not good enough that I don't realize I should not answer that question and if you can ask questions, I need to fuck you harder."

With that, he sped up his pummeling of her pussy with his cock, his balls slapping her taint. The faster he fucked her the louder she moaned. Soon her moans turned to squeals and then screams. Her head thrashed back and forth, her fingers scratching his back and her legs pulled him into her. She held him there as her orgasm ripped through her body.

The walls of her pussy gripped and massage him, practically forcing his cum out of his balls and filling her to overflowing. She was amazed that he was still hard and even more surprised when he pulled out and flipped her on her stomach. She moaned in anticipation as he pulled her to her knees on the bed.

**Take her**

**I will take her. Wait? What?**

**She is yours, take her!**

**What... She is mine, mine to take!**

He pressed the head of his cock against her tight brown star.

"No baby... please... not even your... uugghh!"

**She wants you to claim her. Do it**

**Gonna claim her. She is mine. No one else's. What the fuck? Allyssa stop!**

**Take her! Claim her! DO IT!**

He shoved his cock, coated in her juices, roughly into her ass.

"Uugghh! Fuuuk! Mom, your ass is sooo tight!"

"Ooohh Fuck! ANDY THAT HURTS! You are too big! Uugghh... sooo big... so full! Jesus baby, never thought I would say this... Fuck my virgin ass!"

**Allyssa you fucking bitch! Why?!**

**It is what I am, it is my purpose. You are a king; this power is yours to use and you squander it. You squander me! I knew you wanted her. Every son fantasizes about their mother. Now you have both sisters. You have a "Love" and you have a slave. Now we can move on to acquiring real power. Enjoy the rest of your time today. Because from here, every other woman will strengthen your power base**

All the while he was arguing with Allyssa, he was thrusting into his mother's tight anal passage. His hard rod pushing into her bowels making her feel full and cramped. She was experiencing her first anal fucking and soon, she was amazed at the fact, her first anal orgasm. Soon she lost all capability for coherent speech and thought. She had no idea why it was happening, just that it was. The pleasure she was feeling, she knew she could not receive from anyone else.

Andy was now the center of her universe and always would be. He knew it too and although the pleasure was intense, the tears he shed had nothing to do with that intensity. He lost the battle with Allyssa and he claimed his mother as his own and a part of him broke. He finished rutting into her ass, his orgasm exploding through his mind and into her bowels. They were a writhing, screaming pair and soon they passed out. Their sweat covered bodies spread across the bed, soaked sheets wrapped around them.

After ten minutes of silence, Dawn and Sabine slowly climbed the stairs. Looking at each other, Sabine nodded to Dawn, then she opened the door. The entered the room and took in the sight of mother and son, sprawled out on the bed. Their hair slick with sweat, sheets plastered to their bodies. A soft red glow surrounding them. The two women stumbled back and fell to the floor. They wondered what had happened, what was going to happen and what they were going to be able to do about it.

*****************

Brittany finished up with dinner and set the table. She wondered what was taking everyone so long. Then she heard them coming downstairs, so she began filling plates. Dinner was quiet and reserved. The sounds of cutlery clinking on plates were the only things to break the silence. Neither Brittany nor Edwin wanted to break the silence, nor did they completely understand why the others were so reserved.

"I have a problem." Andy said quietly. "My mother is now mine, taken against her and my will."

The room was quieter, everyone waiting for him to go on.

"The more I fight against the ring, the worse the results. I have to try and temper what it demands with what I am willing to do." His voice trailed off and he stared at the table for a moment. Slowly he raised his head and looked up at them. "I need your help. Don't let me lose myself."

They all looked at him, sitting in the chair, seemingly helpless. Dawn smiled at him and nodded. Sabine reached across the table and took his hand in hers. He was surprised when his mother leaned forward and took him in a tight hug.

"Not against my will. I love you, my baby boy. I always will." She whispered in his ear and kissed him on the cheek. "I will give you what strength I can, but I have faith you will stay true to who you are."

"I appreciate that, more than you know. However, here is the thing..."

Andy proceeded to tell them about the Ring of Kings and what it needed him to do. The harem bothered him to no end. He only really wanted Dawn, not that he did not enjoy sex with his mother and aunt, it just made him feel wrong. Plus, the fact that Brittany was permanently bound to him, it was too much.

Then there was the requirement to become either a political ruler or modern-day robber baron of the business/finance world, sent chills down his spine. How to do that and not draw attention from the wrong people.

"So, Allyssa wants you to gather specialized women to help you fulfill the purpose of the ring?" His mother asked.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Does she have anyone in mind for that?" Sabine asked him.

"Possibly one of dad's other conquests... Tabitha, my old babysitter, Cathy, her mom. Mom's friend Heather and one of Tabitha's teachers, Juanita. Though how a teacher could help, I am not really sure."

His mom looked at him. "Well, Cathy does happen to be a corporate lawyer, actually owning her own firm and I believe Tabitha works for her. Heather, she is a Vice-president at a nationwide bank, whose corporate offices are in Boston. As for Juanita, I have no idea. I am sure when we talk to Tabitha we will find out."

"We are going to talk to Tabitha?" Andy looked inquiringly at his mother.

"Listen, it's going to make you. So best just to jump in and get it over with. Have your father call Tabitha and tell her to come over. I am sure she will drop everything to be here."

"So, she is going to trade one master for another. Fuck!" Andy said angrily.

"No, she is going to trade a sadistic bastard for a man who will do his best to treat her like a human being." Dawn said.

Andy scoffed. "Why don't we ask her about that once it's done."

In the end, everyone agreed it was the best idea. He had Edwin call her and tell her to come over the next evening, crushing her excuses until she agreed. He went to bed that night, disgusted with himself, his father and wishing that he could go back in time and ignore the shop with the ring. Though part of him still fought with the fact that if he hadn't his mother, aunt and four other women would be at his father's mercy, of which, he had none.

The next day ended up being a fairly normal one for most people. He and his mom stayed home while Sabine, Brittany and Dawn went to the mall. By evening, everyone had dinner and Edwin went to the living room waiting for Tabitha to come over. Andy paced around the kitchen as he waited for the woman to arrive and the women watched him pensively. They worried about him, though his reluctance was something they were proud of, it would keep him prisoner to Allyssa.

**Allyssa, I do not like this**

**I heard you the first hundred times you said it. You want to break free? You have to pay the price. Taking these women, that is the price**

**What kind of fucked up shit...**

**Oh stop. You jerked off to images of your babysitter for years. You are a hormonal teenager who is denying his baser desires**

**There is a reason they call them base desires. You are going to do this with or without my cooperation though, aren't you?**