The Ring of Kings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feathery kisses stoking the fires of his arousal, her hands gripping the hem of his shirt and lifting it up and off of his body.

Kissing his chest and then his nipple, her tongue swirling around his nub, drawing a moan from him. He looked at her appraisingly. Her tight white shirt, showing off her ample breasts, tied at the bottom to show off her flat stomach. Her small jean shorts, top button undone and the waistband rolled down. So okay, there was some good that came out of finding the ring.

He grabbed her thighs in his hands and then pushed his hands slowly up and under her shirt. Her skin was so soft and warm under his hands. He was addicted to her feel. Moving higher, he found she was not wearing a bra.

She moaned into his chest as he caressed her lightly under her breasts. She reveled in the feel of his strong hands on her body. His rough fingers teasing her sensitive nipples.

She arched her back, pressing her breasts into his hand, yet kept her lips on his nipple. She moved a hand between their bodies and cupped his crotch, squeezing his hard member. She gently bit his nipple and he responded by pinching both of hers.

She pushed herself down his body and he pulled her shirt off at the same time. Her naked breasts slid down his stomach, her hard nipples rubbing on his skin. She kept kissing down his body until she reached his belt line.

She undid his belt and snap to his pants. Kissing the skin that was revealed, softly, tenderly. Unzipping his pants, she pulled them down. He kicked off his shoes so she could pull his pants off of him. Tossing the on the other lounger she removed his boxers next.

Kneeling across his legs, she gave him an impish grin and leaned forward, taking his hard cock into her warm, wet, mouth. Her tongue caressed his flesh as she bobbed up and down on him. When just the head of his cock was in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it and teased his urethra. That last caused him to moan louder. He placed his hands on the sides of her head and just held her as she worked him over. Bringing him closer and closer to release.

After a while, she started humming, the vibrations making his back arch and he gripped her head tightly, though he still resisted controlling her. Letting her set the pace and tease him as much as she wanted to.

She stroked him slowly as she took half of him in her mouth, bobbing shallowly as she pumped the base of his cock. With her other hand, she played lightly with his balls, rolling them gently in her hand. He was getting close and she knew it. Removing her mouth with a pop, she smiled up at him and pushed her face down on his erection and took him to his balls in her mouth.

He felt her throat constrict around the head of his cock and then she started swallowing. With each gulp, her throat muscles massaged his stiff member. Soon, between the ministrations of her mouth on his cock and her hand playing with his balls, he was ready to bust a nut in her throat.

It was amazing he could control himself to the point where she was in charge of how to get him off. He left his hands gently on her head, following her movements. He barely moved his hips, wallowing in the sensations that she was giving him. She sensed his imminent release and took him all the way into her mouth and massaged him with her throat and hands until he could resist no longer. Grabbing her head and holding it in place as he thrust his hips up, his orgasm erupted through his body and he shot rope after rope of cum directly into her throat.

She tensed, ignoring the need to push away from him and tried to concentrate on breathing through her nose. She could barely get enough air, but at least it was enough.

Once he finished cumming down her throat, he let loose of her head and collapsed back down on the chair. Suddenly there was soft clapping coming from the direction of the house. Turning their heads, Dawn and Andy saw Sabine and Nancy standing there, smiles on their faces, clapping.

"Now that was fucking hot." Nancy said, which actually caused Andy to blush a bit.

"Yeah, sis. Dawn can definitely work a cock, and she aint so bad chomping on a cunt either." Sabine said, which, for some reason caused Dawn to blush.

"Where are Tabitha and Brittany?" Andy asked.

Nancy and Sabine moved aside so that the others could see the two women laying on the kitchen floor in a writhing 69.

"We believe that they appreciated the performance as well." Nancy and Sabine chuckled while watching the two women.

Andy rolled on his side to watch the two women and Dawn moved in front of him, her head against his chest, his cock against her back and she watched too. Both of them relaxing in the afterglow of their intimacy.

*******************

Brittany and Tabitha walked into the kitchen, both in shorts and sports bras. They were going to lay out under stars as it was such a warm and lovely evening. They saw Sabine and Nancy standing just outside, watching something very intently.

Walking up, Sabine must have heard them, because the turned to them and held a finger up to her mouth. They moved quietly towards to the door and saw Andy and Dawn on the lounger.

His pants were thrown on the ground along with the rest of his clothes. She only had her jean shorts on, and was straddling his legs. His long thick cock was sticking straight up and she lowered her head onto it and lowered her face all the way down to the root. Both women were impressed and aroused by this.

Brittany was standing behind Tabitha and lay her chin on Tabitha's shoulder, wrapping her arms around the woman's body. She kissed her neck and shoulders as they both watched the couple outside. Tabitha placed her hands on the other woman's arms and pulled them up to her sports bra. Brittany took the hint and slipped her hands under the bra and squeezed her tits firmly. Tabitha let out a throaty moan and leaned back into Brittany's body.

Turning her head, Tabitha kissed Brittany softly. Brittany increased the passion of the kiss, by removing a hand from Tabitha's tit and placing it on the back of her head. She pulled Tabitha into a rougher kiss and their tongues entwined. Nancy and Sabine turned to look at the two women. Exchanging a look between them and shrugging, they went back to watching the couple in the back yard.

Soon Tabitha and Brittany were facing each other and had hands on asses while they continued their passionate kiss. They slowly went to their knees, breaking their kiss long enough to remove each other's sports bras.

Once their breasts were revealed, one could easily see that their nipples might be painfully erect. If so, that did not stop them from rubbing them against each other. Tabitha pushed Brittany onto her back and sitting up, grabbed her shorts and pulled them off of the taller woman.

Tabitha looked at Brittany's shaved pussy and started to drool. Her lower lips protruded slightly and her clit was already sticking out quite a bit. She spread the woman's legs and ran a finger lightly up her inner thigh, causing Brittany to shiver and squirm. A soft mewl escaped from Brittany as her finger gently flicked the protruding clit. Tabitha watched as it engorged even more. It had to be at least a half inch in length and a quarter inch thick.

She bent forward and kissed Brittany's inner thigh. Tracing her tongue across the skin between kisses. Moving her way closer to source of the scent of arousal. She licked at the crease where the leg and the hip met and licked around Brittany's pussy. Never licking it directly, she moved down to the other thigh and continued kissing and licking to her knee.

Brittany moaned and pleaded, whimpered and whined at the frustration Tabitha was making her feel. All she wanted was the woman to lick her pussy.

"Come on Tabitha, lick my pussy. Pleeeaase."

"Maybe. I am not ready yet. I am enjoying the taste of your skin right now. Sooo salty... mmmmm." Then she nipped at her flesh and Brittany squealed.

Tabitha continued her teasing kisses, never quite touching the frustrated woman's pussy, but she did tease it with a fingertip. Parting the folds and playing in the moisture buildup.

Just as her frustrated moans seemed to be reaching a peak, she exchanged her finger for her tongue and lapped at the folds, tasting Brittany's juices for the first time.

"Mmmm, you taste wonderful Brittany."

"That...that feels... wonderful..."

She delved deeper into the other woman's pussy, the width of her tongue splaying her open so the inner lips could be teased. More moans erupted.

"You need to quiet down." Tabitha said.

Standing, she removed her shorts and squatted over Brittany's mouth. Lowering herself until she felt a tongue meet her pussy and then she bent forward, hands on the floor and lowered her face until she was able to lick that luscious snatch once again. Soon both women were moaning and writhing on the kitchen floor.

Someone started clapping, but neither woman cared who or why. They just kept licking and fingering by now. Tabitha felt her first orgasm building as she pushed Brittany over and into her first orgasm. She was surprised and happy to discover that Brittany was a squirter. She, herself, had never had an eruptive orgasm and wondered if she couldn't or if no one had ever pushed her that far.

Brittany had two fingers inside Tabitha's sopping wet snatch and was sucking on her clit. She was working hard to give the other woman her second orgasm. She thought back to Sabine and the dildo in her ass. She eventually did not hate receiving anal. Maybe she could do that to Tabitha.

She licked Tabitha's pussy and then raised her head a bit to drag her tongue across the taint and up to her little brown star. She felt Tabitha stiffen and stop licking for a moment.

As her tongue entered the other woman's rectum, she started to moan even more. Brittany guessed that this was a first for Tabitha and that she was enjoying it. She kept licking and trying to stick her tongue as far as she could into the other woman's ass. After a bit, Tabitha started to shove her ass back against her tongue. When she thought it was slick enough, she went back to licking her pussy and pushed her index finger into the wet ass.

Tabitha squeaked when Brittany pressed her finger deep into her ass. The licking and sucking at her clit soon took her mind off the unexpected invasion. She decided to return the favor, though there was probably enough lube from Brittany squirting to be able to slip her finger in easily, but she wanted to see how it tasted.

Her tongue pressed against the other woman's rectum and it was a strange, heady flavor. Not really bad, she had taken a shower not long ago, but mixed with the pussy juices that leaked over it, it was a good combination.

"Fuck, Tabitha! Yes, eat my ass! Shove a finger in me!"

"Mmmm, Brittany... I love your finger in my ass. Of course, I will return the favor. Now shut up and eat my cunt!"

And then Tabitha shoved a finger into Brittany's slicked up asshole and Brittany howled. She sped up eating Tabitha and added a second finger into the ass above her.

Tabitha returned the favor and for the next while, everyone watched them cum and add more fingers to the other's ass. Soon both women were sweaty, skin red from exertion, and had four fingers in their asses. Eventually they collapsed on floor, neither one moving, only soft moans while they lay there.

Andy looked down, awestruck. Dawn, Sabine and Nancy all had looks of amazement. Andy broke the tableau by standing next to the women on the floor and kneeling down, he picked up Tabitha, adjusted her in his arms and stood up. He carried her upstairs to his room and lay her in the bed. As he exited the room, Sabine was helping Brittany slowly walk up the stairs.

Andy pointed to his room and Sabine guided her in. Laying her on the bed next to Tabitha.

They watched for a moment as the two women rolled into each other and wrapped arms and legs together without waking. Andy hugged his aunt.

"Guess it will be you, Dawn, mom and me in the master bed."

"Like that bothers you."

"Hey, I won't complain, but I am tired." He said, winking at his aunt."

"Well then I guess we will have to wait until morning."

"What are we waiting until morning for, Sis?"

"Your son is too tired tonight. Seems his girlfriend wore him out." Sabine glowered at Dawn.

Dawn raised her hands as she saw both women now glowering at her. "Hey! I was just trying to help him out. I didn't know he was a wuss!"

They all turned to look at him. His eyes wide at being the center of attention, and not good attention, from three horny women. Then they all started laughing.

"'It's okay son. We will snuggle with you and give you a good morning."

With that, they entered the master bedroom, each getting undressed and slipped under the covers. Nancy on the outside, Andy next, Dawn next to him and Sabine snuggling up to Dawn. For once, since the trip had started, this felt right. Maybe things would not be so bad.

To be continued...