The Ring of Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Ring's position is solidified as wife & boss become couple.
10.1k words
4.38
15.1k
37
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

This story involves infidelity and cuckolding. Fun and arousing themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and you still decide to read it, rate it, or comment on it ... just don't. You hate the theme, just move on.

For the rest of us, this is a story of how the position of one little piece of jewelry has a powerful impact on a married couple's cuckolding experience. In chapter one, Sarah finally hooks up with her boss moving their relationship into the sexual realm. In this chapter that story continues as the ring bearer gains confidence and the ring giver is pushed deeper into submission.

If you like this story, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

Chapter One Recap: Sarah and Jim have been a cuckolding couple for over five years, but this time is different. Sarah and her boss, Markus, have built a relationship over a few months based on professional admiration and friendship. But now they are away on a business trip together with the intend of becoming lovers. Jim, Sarah's cuckold husband asks Sarah to wear her wedding ring on a chain on her neck to remind all three parties that the door is open. Sarah and Markus go through that door and become serious lovers. The past friendship acts as a platform and the great sex accelerates it. They move almost to have powerful feelings for each other. Jim is left on the sidelines while his ring adores his wife's neck. Husband and wife have just conversed, and he has learned that his wife is fully on-board with her boss and new lover and that they are going to be a serious and sexual couple from this point forward.

**************************

I hung up with my husband and practically skipped to the shower. My lover was waiting for me. I could see him in the shower through the glass wall. Damn he was hot! I had suppressed those thoughts for a long time because I was married (minor issue), he was my boss (bigger issue), and I already really liked him (biggest issue). But now, after a night of life altering sex, I had no reason not to appreciate the man who has claimed me as his. My husband would be happy for me, we can figure something out at work, and it was clear that like and lust were going to share the same space at this point.

I stripped and was about to join him, but I stopped and looked in the mirror. I wasn't so bad myself. My breasts have always been my best asset. They are big, not huge, and still high and firm, lucky genetics there! The rest of me is trim and toned, that part was good eating, yoga, and running. And there in the mirror was Jim's ring staring back at me. My husband gave me the ring at our wedding 15 years ago. I have only ever worn the single band, never a diamond ring, and now it hung on a chain around my neck instead of being worn on the traditional finger.

The ring's position was powerful. It meant I was free to join my hot AF boss in the shower and let him pleasure me. But it also means my cuckold husband, a title he has earned and is proud of, is still with me. He is my rock and my best friend. I have cuckolded him numerous times, and we have both greatly enjoyed it. I love the better sex and he loves what he calls his cuckold angst. I learned a long time ago to not try to fight his fetish, but to just accept it as genuine and let's be honest, it works out pretty well for me.

But as I look at the ring, the one I have worn in this position before, and the one that has always returned to my finger, I realize it might not return this time. I was direct with my husband since the beginning and was also blunt with him on the phone a moment ago, but I am still not sure I fully conveyed how strong my attraction to Markus is. It certainly is a sexual attraction and after last night that part of the attraction is in full celebration mode. He rocked my world last night physically in a way no other man has. And getting back to those sensations is top on my priority list.

But Markus is more than a top tier sex partner. I like him. I liked him even before I lusted for him. We work together and he is brilliant but also open to my ideas and contributions. He is kind and confident and he has never shied away from wanting a sexual relationship with me, but he was patient as it took me longer to say yes. So, the ring is not just competing against a big cock (although his cock is big, and shaped perfectly), but it is competing against a man that makes me happy on all levels. I smile and talk to the ring, "I hope you like your chain, I don't see you returning to my finger for a while!" Then I grabbed it, kissed it, and said, "Time to get wet!"

I entered the shower and snuggled up behind my man. He accepted my snuggle and asked, "all good on the home front?"

Reason #153 I am falling hard for Markus, he was genuinely concerns for me even when that concern involved my husband who he had just replaced as my primary man.

"Yes, I was direct with him and told him that we had an amazing night and that his ring was staying in position #2. Because we did, and it is!"

Markus pulled my arms tighter around him and said, "Yes, we did! And I plan for us to repeat that every night of this trip!"

I hugged him tighter and simply replied, "Take me! Right now!" I needed him inside of me. I needed to feel the excitement of being with a new and different man, but mostly I just needed him to claim me, and claim me hard!"

Markus did not disappoint! He spun around and immediately started to kiss me and fondle my breasts. He broke our kiss and leaned further into me and whispered, "are you mine?"

I smiled and turned so I could look him direction the eyes, "in every way! Now fuck me and help me celebrate that!"

Markus is a fit and strong man and he demonstrated that by lifting me up and pushing me against the glass block wall while he impaled me on his cock. I was already so aroused and wet that his entered me easily and I then wrapped my legs around him and moaned loudly because I could not have felt better! My man was deep inside of me and was achieving that same feat emotionally, and back home my husband and cuckold was forever loyal and happy for me.

Markus began slowly pushing himself as deep as he would go and then sliding back almost all the way out, then back in, then out, then back in. I could feel an orgasm building deep inside of me. While we did this we said nothing but stared at each other intensely. I kept waiting for him to speed up, to start fucking me, but damn him, he just methodically made love to me. My orgasm rose and soon I was panting and my mouth hung open. I was pushing back against every thrust and squeezing my legs around him.

But Markus just kept his slow rhythm going and soon I started to cry it felt so good. My body didn't explode into an orgasm it just slowly shifted to higher levels of pleasure until I didn't think I could take it. My body shook and Markus just kept going in then out.

I had lost all sense of time or space and was literally in a state of orgasmic bliss I didn't know existed. Markus kept going and kept me in that state and then pressed his perfect cock as deep as he could go, looked directly into my soul, and said calmly and with full authenticity, "I love you!" He then came deep inside of me.

I wept. The power of the situation overwhelmed me and between the physical pleasure and the emotional intensity, I lost it. They were tears of joy and happiness and as I sobbed and he finished his climax with a few final thrusts, I returned his look and said, "I love you too!" And as soon as I said I knew I meant it and the tears of joy dried up and just the joy remained. We stared at each other and then slammed our lips into each other and kissed more passionately than I ever had.

Twenty-four hours earlier I was debating with my husband whether I should sleep with Markus and now I had just told him I loved him while having the most powerful orgasm of my life. I think I knew I was going to say those words at some point because our relationship pre-sex was so good. We obviously had just clicked sexually at a level that still had me buzzing, but the time at work, and especially our dates together had already shown me we clicked as a couple. But it surprised me I said the words this soon. It also surprised me that I had zero regrets about saying those words.

All of this was swirling in my brain while our tongues were swirling in each other's mouths. But suddenly I broke the kiss off and looked at Markus and I spoke with fiery intensity.

"I LOVE YOU!"

I didn't shout it, but I said it slowly and strongly. I just needed to say it a second time. Markus stayed silent, he could tell I had more to say. He was right.

"I definitely, for sure, no regrets, no caution, love you and how you make me feel better than any man ever has and I am talking both sexually and emotionally. How you did that in this short period of time is a mystery that I really don't care to solve, I just want to be yours, so your 'I love you' to me better have been genuine and not simply your dick talking because I have crossed over the love line and I don't ever plan to go back!"

He was smiling but still remaining quiet. He raised his eyebrows at me asking me if I was done?

I laughed and said, "Yes I am done. So please tell me you love me. I need to hear it and I need it to be true!"

Markus held my shoulders and softly said, "I love you. But that was easy for me to say because I fell in love with you months ago. My life is less complicated, but yours isn't. But I don't care and my love extends to whatever you need."

Markus reached over and grasped Jim's ring. "I am not asking you to stop loving your husband, I am just asking you to love me and give me a chance to earn my first-place status!"

"That is exactly what that ring position means. You have that chance. And the reality is I am rooting for you. There are so many reasons we shouldn't be together, my husband, our work status, the fact that you are out of my league, but I don't care. I want to be yours."

He leaned in and kissed me. "First, you have it backwards, you are out of my league, second, if I have read all of this right, your husband will somehow enjoy us being in love, and if need be, I am firing your hot ass!"

The look on his face told me he was both serious and joking! I returned the fun!

"But then I just sue you for sexual harassment and make millions. Damn you have discovered my master plan!"

He didn't miss a beat, "Well then, time to harass you some more!"

He scooped me up, carried me into the bedroom, playfully threw me onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head with one hand and used the other to guide his cock into me. I squealed with delight and then the man I love fucked me fast and furiously. I just kept repeating "fuck me harder" and he kept obliging! In under five minutes we both came and then he flopped down next to me.

I rolled my head towards him and said, "definitely harassment! But I still love you."

He then kissed me and said, "I love you and plan to harass you all week. Serious, continuous, and mind-blowing harassment. If you don't like it, complain to your boss!"

We both laughed and then I said, "skip the conference today. Harass your poor helpless employee all day. Then take her out for a very fancy and public dinner, and then harass me some more. I love you Markus Cross and I need you today!"

"I love you Sarah Harwick and you have me today, conference be damned! But before we get down to serious harassment, how about we grab late breakfast and check you out of your room. I want us to be together 24/7 in one room!"

I leaned in, kissed him and said, "perfect."

And that is what we did. And while we were eating breakfast I asked him to take a photo of me, the smile radiating from my face that my husband will recognize as representing blissful happiness, and his ring still laying against my upper chest. It took three tries but the third one captured it perfectly.

I attached the photo and added a message.

Great morning of sex, an honest exchange of I love yous, and late breakfast. Markus is winning easily. Sorry, not sorry.

I showed it to Markus. His response; "ouch!"

I explained.

"My husband and I have been a cuckold couple for years. And I got really good at something he strongly desires; teasing the shit out of him about my great sex with other men. But then I met you and I struggled to tease him because we both knew you were trouble. You weren't a fuck buddy, you were much more. But Jim understood that and still worked to get us together. And I am grateful for that. So it is time to return to the hot wife who is damn excellent at humiliating my husband. He helped me get what I wanted; I should return the favor. He will understand that me returning to to the role of his tormentor is a way I am saying thank you and I love you"

Markus laughed and said, "well then, can I hit send for you?"

"Perfect!"

He reached over and hit send. About 30 seconds later Jim replied.

That's my hotwife! Fuck him, love him, and rack up a big bill for breakfast! Thank you for keeping me and my ring involved. Fuck, you look so happy!

I replied just to my husband. It was a truthful text with a bit of teasing.

I am happy. He is the better man in bed and out of bed it's a tie. So, ring and you stay in second. I am his first. Not a tease, new reality. Gotta run. Actually gotta go move me out of my room into his. Already first, expect gap to grow. Giving him a chance to lock first down indefinitely. Betting on him to win. I do love you, but I do love Markus. Different love, ours is long and strong, his and mine, exciting and new. Conference ends soon, then it is just us together building our love, and making love multiple times a day. Look for photos, see ring, know you are still with me. Best I can do. Back to my lover and the other man I love. No need to reply, going to turn off phone for a while and just concentrate on Markus.

I hit send. No hesitation. I turned off phone. No regrets.

"What did you tell him?"

"That I love you, you are the better lover, and you have me completely and fully for the rest of this trip."

"Works for me! Let's get you checked out and let's get going on trying just us on for size."

"Hell yes!" And off we went. The next three days were a blissful blur. Markus took the first day off and we spent most of it in bed in his room. Or I guess it should be called our room. We did a late room service lunch and then decided to go to the dinner club for food and fun. I got dressed privately in the bathroom. I had bought a dress with my husband's resort credits and I was incredibly excited to wear it for both my men.

The dress was black with a off-white pattern and it stopped just short of my knee. I wore black stockings held with a garter belt. Sexy black shoes finished off the outfit. The set up cost my poor husband over $600. It was worth twice that because the true value of the dress was the V plunge on the front. It started wide and went all the way to my navel. It showed great cleavage and side boob, AND highlighted the ring. I am not sure I have ever felt sexier.

I looked in the mirror and marveled that I was in such a amazing situation. I would emerge to Markus and if he doesn't react with a "WOW" he will be in big trouble. And I decided to take a photo and send to Jim even though I had told him I was going to go dark. I know he will say wow and I suppose I need that ego boost, just in case I don't get the reaction I crave from Markus. I used the mirror, and took a few photos until I got one that captured everything; how I looked and how I felt. I did a quick crop and attached the photo to a text to Jim.

You bought the ring and the dress. Both make me feel amazing. Hot date with Markus tonight and then he will enjoy taking the dress off of me almost as much as I enjoyed putting it on. Ring and my girls are going to draw lots of attention and I an going to soak it up. Enjoy those thoughts! Your hot wife and her strong man are going to enjoy thoughts and actions tonight. Time for the big reveal to Markus! Well, the first big reveal! ;)

I hit send and it felt great. I then took one more look and exited the bathroom.

"OMG! You look amazing! You look so hot in that dress! I am definitely going to have to fight off other men this evening. You are one smoking hot babe!"

That was close enough to wow and I smiled and sauntered up to my man and kissed him. He let his hand follow the cut of the dress and went down the right side and up the left side. His touch aroused me big time and my nipples hardened. We kissed again and then he said, "I can't believe I get to be with you tonight. I am definitely going to enjoy showing you off!"

"Just be careful, showing me off is how it started with my husband."

Markus looked at me and with seriousness said, "I am NOT your husband. I respect he is who he is, and I respect what you two have, but I would never step aside to let another man be with the woman I love. And I love you. Some men are going to look tonight, and I will enjoy watching them look because I am going to be the only one who gets to have the next level look. I am going to take you out for a fun time and then we are going to come back here, and I am going to take you. With all due respect to your husband, that is what a real man does and Sarah Harwick, you are with a real man now."

What he said was powerful. He wasn't teasing my husband, he was simply stating the facts. And damn that made me feel good. I was with a real man and he was going to take me out and then he was going to take me. This thought just keep repeating in my head. Suddenly, he spun me around, lifted my dress and my real man began to fuck me. He pushed aside my panties and guided his hard cock into my pussy from behind and he used me for his pleasure. I had my hands on the dresser in the hotel room and as he fucked me I looked in the mirror at the woman who belonged to him. Jim's ring bounced on my chest as Markus fucked me hard. I watched as the real man in my life brought me to a screaming orgasm. Fuck he was good!

"You are mine Sarah, and don't you ever question it!" He said as he groaned and filled my pussy with his cum.

He left himself inside of me and reached around me and grabbed Jim's ring. "Promise me that from this point forward only his ring touches you, he doesn't. No sex, no sexual touching, no kissing on the lips. I want you to give me exclusive access and deny all others, especially your husband. He can get a hug and a kiss on the cheek, nothing else. Promise me that and I will make you a happy and satisfied woman."

"Promised! With one condition. Take a photo right now, and I will send it to Jim with the new rules. I NEED him to know that you are making me only yours and how happy that makes me."

I had put my phone on the dresser, so I gave it to him and he used it to take a photo of us via the mirror. It was obvious he was inside of me and that we had just had sex. I didn't need to act, the look on my face was raw lust for my man. He handed me the phone and I typed the message.

He liked the dress so much that my strong man just took what is his. He asked me to be his exclusively, only he gets sex, touching, and kisses. I said yes with zero hesitation. So, you truly are going to have to live vicariously through your ring, because that is the only part of you that gets to touch me from this point forward. Now it is time to make all the other resort guests jealous! Again, thanks for the dress.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers