The Ring of Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed the message to Markus and he said, "Did you like being taken?"

"Yes. I need you to be a strong man and I need you to take me. In case you haven't figured it out, my husband's strength is not typical. He is a disciplined and loyal cuckold and that takes its own type of strength, but that leaves me susceptible to a man that has traditional strength and the cock to back it up." Then I had fun with him, "Do you know anyone like that?"

He laughed and said, "I just might!" and as he said it, he started to press his cock deeper in me. I felt his cock reharden and my man took me a second straight time. And this was not a fast and furious fuck but a slow and magnificent one. It was well over 10 minutes later when he came inside of me. I came with him and as we both climaxed, he whispered in my ear, "consider yourself taken."

I felt so good and I loved this more dominant side of Markus. I turned my head towards him and said, "and consider me completely yours!"

We finally disentangled and after cleaning up and redoing a bit of makeup we were ready to go out.

We had such an amazing time having dinner and drinks and doing some dancing. Time with Markus was great whether it was at work, out on the town, or in bed. I was truly happy and only occasionally even remembered I was married, and that was only when Jim's ring bounced on my chest or I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror or one of the many photos we took.

After we got back to our room, Markus did enjoy taking off my dress and that night we made love two more times and I slept as well as I had in a really long time.

Markus did need to go to the closing day of the conference, so I sent him off with a quick blow job, something I had never done for my husband. After he left I texted with Jim.

Just sent my man off to work with a quick blow job. Yummy. For both of us.

I decided that today was going to be tease the shit out of my husband day. And I loved teasing via texts. In person I would lose my nerve for the hard teases that he loves so much, but on text, I was really good!

Jim jumped in with a fun response. It made me smile. As crazy as it was, just because I loved Markus did not diminish my love for Jim. I had room for both and both meant a great deal to me.

I would've thought he would have cum on your chest / my ring. That would have been very symbolic!

That would have been good. I guess I know how I will welcome him back! But this morning I swallowed every drop of his delicious cum! #breakfastofchampions

I had yogurt. Similar? :)

White and creamy. You should try it some day! I mean a flavor other than your own!

Jim and I often play a game where I give him a teasing hand job and then when he cums he has to clean all of his cum off my hand. He really likes those sessions, and it makes me wonder if I should have him eat Markus's cum. Jim was obviously thinking similarly.

You know you have a standing offer for me to clean you post sex. And since sex is always with another, I would be trying a new flavor!

Hmmm, would have to talk it over with Markus. He asked me to cut you off completely and we would need an official answer of what creampie eating qualifies as!

And I assume Markus is the official?

Of course. He is the man in charge. I will text him right now, I already miss him!

I almost felt bad for that last one, even if it were true. Markus and I were in the first and fresh part of our relationship and I did miss him. Ironically, texting him will make me feel better and will allow me to tease my husband more and the cuckolding and teasing have been how Jim and I have kept our relationship fun and fresh. So really this was a win all around.

I texted Markus.

Hope I am not interrupting a major session, but I have a question for you related to my exclusively to you and what is acceptable for Jim. You are the boss and thus you get to decide. Do you have time to chat?

I got an almost immediate yes from Markus. So, I asked him whether my husband would be allowed to eat my lover's cum from my freshly fucked pussy. How's that for a question I never anticipated asking.

I know we have agreed that I am exclusive to you and that I deny my husband any sexual contact beyond hugs and an an occasional chaste kiss on the cheek. But, would he be allowed to eat the creampie you have left in me? He wants this opportunity.

Do you?

I think it would be hot. Especially if he did it immediately after with you looking on.

He would probably love that humiliation, wouldn't he?

Yes.

I might allow it under certain circumstances.

What would those be? This talk of rules was making me excited. I was really liking how Markus was asserting himself!

Three rules. Rule #1: He would only be there to clean, and if you got aroused because of it, only I would get to finish you. Agreed?

Sounds fair

Rule #2:. And he cannot touch you in any other way but eating my cum. No touching of your legs, butt, torso, and certainly not your perfect breasts.

Of course.

Rule #3: and my guess is this will be the deal breaker for him. He also has to clean me. Your husband has to put my cock in my mouth and suck any last drops of cum out while leaving me clean and ready to take you a second time. And this must occur before cleaning you. If this is supposed to be an exercise in humiliation for your husband then he needs to be all in, or completely left out.

That makes sense. And fuck it would be hot to watch my husband clean your cock. I love the idea, I will see what he says. I hope he agrees because that would make our "what to do our first night back from vacation" a no-brainer.

Haha, I love it. I am in if he is. And by in, I mean in your pussy and in his mouth and then back in your cleaned pussy. Totally works for me!

I wouldn't complain either. I would like to have him still involved even if you come first (second and third). This would be fun!

So ask him, and let me know. I like Jim, but humiliating him thoroughly in front of you seems pretty appealing too. I want to be your number one and won't feel guilty about reminding you that your ring on a string boy is a very distant second and not fully there in the man department.

I was texting him a moment ago. I will just screenshot our conversation and ask him to say yes or no.

What answer do you want him to give?

Yes

What answer do you think he will give?

Yes

Excellent. Then since you are screenshoting all of this, hey Jim, I look forward to a clean cock and a clean pussy so the real lovers can get back to it right after you finish your tasks!

I love it. Hey Jim, I want that too! Which is why you are going to say yes.

I sent a second text right after. I was going to take screenshots of our conversation right up to that point, but wanted to converse with Markus privately.

I am getting very horny thinking about all of this. I am going to bounce over to texting with Jim. Expect a yes answer shorty. He always does what I want him too. Any chance you can skip out early to come back here to practice leaving creampies for my husband. :)

I too am getting worked up, and since I don't really care what the final conference speaker says and I can't do the final networking session with a tent in my pants, I will see you in 20 minutes. So, text your husband and get his agreement AND tell him you and I are going to celebrate the idea by fucking each other hard! Tell him all of this because, and I know it is terrible of me, but because reminding you that your husband isn't a real man is very appealing to me. I want you for myself and I am willing to skip the fair fight to win you!

You are already the winner. But I too have no complaints if you add to your margin of victory!

Sounds good. Text your cucky and lay down the rules! I am on my way!

On it!

I then switched over to texting with my husband.

I have a response. Markus has three rules for you to follow and then you will be allowed to eat the creampie he will deposit in me. I am screenshotting our conversation. Read it over completely and respond with a simple yes or no. This is not a negotiation.

He responded with an ok and I sent him the screenshots. I did expect him to say yes as I was pretty sure he would desire to be involved even if that required him to break the gender barrier. He identified so strongly as a cuckold that the humiliation opportunity would be too good to pass up. Thinking of this had me horny and I started to rub myself thinking about watching my husband suck my lover's cock just so he could get the opportunity to clean my lover's cum from my pussy. Fuck it was hot!

My phone buzzed.

Yes

I knew it. I didn't respond to my husband, but instead to Markus.

He said yes. I am so horny thinking about it. GET YOUR HOT ASS HER!

10 minutes out. Be naked on the bed waiting for me. I will leave you a creampie and you can text tease your husband about it.

Fuck yes!

Keep yourself horny and I will see you in 10.

I liked my lover's message and then replied to my husband.

Great to hear. It will be amazing to have you show your obedience and support for Markus and I by being our clean up boy. In fact, I am so horny from thinking about it I begged Markus to come back to our room and fuck me. He will be here in 10 minutes. I am getting naked so when he arrives he can know I am his willing slut.

My husband responded almost immediately.

I might also be horny. I wish I could be there to bat clean up for the first time!

I had a wicked idea.

When he is done, I will call you and you can hear all about how great he makes me feel and you can stroke your little dick and when I give you permission to cum, you can eat it while you fantasize about eating my lover's cum.

God, yes. That will be so hot.

Yes it will, especially for me. But absolutely no cumming until I give you permission.

Understood.

So, the day we return, I think you should make us dinner and serve us and then dessert for you can be Markus's cum while he and I have orgasms for dessert.

Great idea. What can I make you and your man for dinner?

Surprise us. We get back around 4pm so expect us at about 5pm. And by the way, I want Markus to spend night and claim me in our bed multiple times. You can sleep on couch and enjoy the sounds of our love making! If you are REALLY lucky maybe we will let you eat dessert twice.

I will do my best to earn that opportunity.

I know you will. You are such a great cuckold.

And you are the best wife and cuckoldress a man could ask for.

As long as you understand that you come second, we are going to have a great experience. Markus is EVERYTHING I was looking for and he seems to also get that you are a cuck and cucks love to be humiliated. So, he really is perfect for both of us.

It still scares me that you love him already.

It should scare you. And you should think of that when we ask you to be an even more committed cuck. I do love him, and he also fucks me better than any man has.

You deserve great sex. I am happy about that. It is your emotional bond that scares me. I don't want to lose you entirely.

Then be the best and most loyal cuck a wife could ask for. Because I love having my man and my cuck, but if forced to choose I will choose Markus.

Understood. On that note, don't you have a date with him in just a moment?

I loved how focused Jim was on me. So, another wicked idea came to light. I called my husband. When he answered I simply said, "want to listen to your wife get fucked better than any sex you ever gave me?"

Jim responded excitedly, "of course!"

As if on cue, Markus entered. I was on the bed naked and I spread my legs. I wanted him inside of me!

"Mind if my husband listens in. He has been such a good little cucky boy, I thought he deserved a treat."

Markus laughed and said, "Hi Jim, your wife can't talk now because we are going to make each other very happy. Enjoy the sounds of real love making. But before we start, here's a photo of how your wife greeted me."

As he said this he took the phone from my hand and took a photo of me naked with my legs spread awaiting his cock. He handed me the phone back and said, "send him the photo while I get naked."

With a few clicks the photo was sent and I put the phone on the side table in speaker phone mode. Just as I did Markus slid his magnificent cock into me and I let out a long moan of appreciation.

It was amazing how I no longer cared that my husband was listening, I just immediately became entirely Markus's.

"God yes, fuck me Markus. Fuck me hard!"

And he did. We also kissed and he enjoyed my breasts as he always did. I encouraged him verbally and he responded with a strong and passionate fuck that absolutely qualified as making love.

While I stopped caring my husband was listening, Markus was having fun with it. Who could blame him, he was fucking another man's wife and let me tell you, the wife could not have been enjoying it more. Markus made sure the husband could hear that sentiment clearly.

"Tell me how good this feels? Tell me, your real man, that you are happy!"

"Oh fuck Markus this feels amazing. I am beyond happy. Just keep fucking me baby, I need to cum!"

"I am going to keep fucking you everyday. Is that what you want?"

I was enjoying the shit out of Markus's cock sliding in and out of me and was definitely building to what was going to be a loud and spectacular orgasm, but I also caught on that he was having fun with my husband listening in and thought I would play along. I know Markus was having fun and I was sure Jim was loving it too

"I want twice a day and more on weekends. I want you to take me at work, in your bed, in my bed, on the kitchen island, in the shower, on your couch, in your car, on the beach. I want you to take me anytime and any place you want! God this feels good. You fuck me better than anyone ever has."

"Better than your husband?"

"By a factor of 10! I am not going to miss his little dick! Now shut up and finish me! Make me cum!"

And boy did he finish me! He pulled out, grabbed me and spun me around and said, "all fours baby, time to really get fucked!"

I squealed with delight and quickly got in position and then felt the glorious return of Markus's cock. He slid it in as far as he could go and then started to slam it into me. Each thrust started slow as he pulled out most of the way, and then he would aggressively slam his cock back into the deepest reaches of my pussy. Fuck it felt good.

As he repeated this, he got a bit faster each time until eventually he was absolutely pounding me and the orgasm that had been slowly percolating exploded inside of me. I screamed "Ffffuuuucccckkkk, I am cumming!" And it wasn't intended as a tease towards my husband. The truth was I forgot he was listening.

I just kept screaming fuck and taking a hard pounding as my climax didn't peak as much as it just settled into a blissful state as Markus claimed me as his once again.

"Do you want my cum?" He sternly asked me.

"God yes, finish inside of me baby. Claim me and feel the pleasure you deserve!"

A few more thrusts and he groaned, held my hips to hold himself deep inside of me, and he came. "You are my woman, Sarah, completely and entirely mine!" He declared this as he spasmed 5-6 times filling me with his seed.

"Damn right I am, but feel free to claim me a couple hundred more times just to verify! Fuck you are amazing!"

Markus then pulled me upright leaving his cock inside of me. He reached around and put his hands on my breasts and flat out molested me. I was still on an orgasmic high and his hands felt good.

"Tell your hubby who owns your body? Who owns your perfect breasts, your amazing ass and of course your hungry pussy. Tell us both who Sarah belongs to!"

I didn't hesitate and while it was a harsh response from my husband's perspective, it was also genuine.

"Markus, I grant you full and complete ownership of every inch of me and I am available to you every minute of every day. And your hands on my breasts right now feels so fucking good so don't you dare stop. In fact, let me remind you that my breasts are available to you 24/7/365 and I expect you to use your access as often as possible. And that access extends to all parts of me. So, Sarah belongs to you fully and completely and Sarah is fucking excited to feel the immense pleasure of that ownership!"

Markus replied, "Ownership accepted, now let's see if your perfect breasts need more attention. They feel so good in my hands, perhaps your husband would like to hear about how good it feels to have my touch all over you."

Markus was having fun. He was enjoying his unlimited access to me and teasing my husband in the process. I did as asked while he kept me going sexually by enjoying my breasts and especially my nipples.

"Oh Jim, Markus' touch is electric. He has my nipples so hard. It feels so good that my main man is enjoying what belongs to him. He is enjoying what you don't get to enjoy any longer. Oh, fuck Baby, spin me around, suck on my nipples and then fuck me again!"

And that is what Markus did. And it was loud and passionate and both of us were totally into it and completely lost track of whether my husband was still on the phone. We made love and climaxed together then collapsed on the bed next to each other both panting and glowing from what was becoming our favorite way to workout together!

As I lay, looking at the ceiling I felt so alive. My body was happily tired from the incredible sex I was having with Markus, my heart was beating fast from Markus and for Markus, and I had 4 more days of this before we headed home. That final thought reminded my that what was at home, my cuckold and husband, was potentially still on the phone with us.

I reached over and grabbed the phone.

"Hey, you still there?"

I got a quiet yes.

"Sorry, I kinda forgot you were there."

"I could tell. But thanks for letting me listen. It was crazy hot and it confirms what I already suspected."

"What is that?"

"You truly do belong to and belong with Markus. I knew you two moving your relationship into the sexual realm was dangerous, but I held out a little hope that it would remain casual. I now know it is anything but casual. You love him and he loves you. I could hear that clearly. That and he obviously provides you pleasure at a level I never have."

"You are not wrong, on any of that. But I still love you Jim and still have room for you in my heart."