The Ring of Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I am guessing not in your bed?"

"That spot is taken, as you said, better than you. But I still love having you as my loyal cuckold."

"And I love being that, but I just think Markus is going to make you not care about that any longer. I want you to be my hot wife not my ex-wife!"

"And I will be that hot wife, you are just going to have to accept a second place status, much further behind than our previous fun with other men, and much more active. Markus is not a fling, he is my man and I am his woman and that has no timeline."

"It definitely feels like a distant second."

"It is. But if you are willing to embrace that and stay loyal to me and to us, I will be thrilled to have you in that spot. So enough self doubt. I want to spend some time cuddled with my lover talking about our future, then I will call you back and we can have some fun, obedient cuckold style. You must start practicing eating cum so you are ready for our return! You want to eat Markus's cum, right my little cucky? You want to clean his magnificent cock and my perfect pussy, right baby?"

"Yes, I will do anything to not lose you entirely."

Markus, who had been listening, but staying quiet sat up and motioned to me to pass him the phone. I did.

"Hey cucky, enough conversation for now, you come a distant second, you bat clean up, and you don't complain. That's your role for now, so embrace it, it is going to be a wild ride. We are hanging up on you because I want to share the amazing after glow of great sex with your wife and discuss our glorious future and your obedient future. I don't intend to turn you into the ex-husband, I intend to possess your wife fully and turn you into a full blown, no compromise cuckold. And you know you will love it. She will call you back when we are done. Bye."

And Markus hung up on Jim, rolled partially on top of me and we kissed and touched tenderly. After a while he looked at me and said, "I have a confession to make," he then paused before continuing. The pause made me worried, but his next words made me elated!

"I love you Sarah and want us to have a great relationship built on fun, great sex, and a lot of caring for each other. I see us together for a long time. But I will be honest, I am not the marrying type. So I really don't want to take you away from Jim completely, I instead want you in every way, and that includes wanting us to cuckold your husband at a level he hasn't yet contemplated. I like being the Bull with him. I like humiliating him, I like having him as our submissive pet. I know that is fairly petty of me, but damn it is hot to fuck you, and it is hot 2.0 to fuck with him while we have our fun." He leaned in and kissed me, then continued.

"So, it is entirely up to you, but if you want, I will work with you, and we will take your husband from basic cuckold to full-blown, all in cuckold. You know me, I like to do my research, and I have, so I have a few ideas we can have great fun with your husband and ultimately all three of us would enjoy that fun. I will leave the decision up to you, because I'm perfectly happy, just being your lover and your friend, but if you let me, I will also be the dominant Bull to your husband's full blown cuckold!"

I rolled over and sat up. I looked at Markus with a what probably looked like an odd facial expression. I was a bit overwhelmed. We had been having an amazing and powerful start to our relationship and I wanted that to continue. And quite literally if I had to choose my marriage or Markus, I would select Markus. But, that was a choice I really didn't want to make. I loved my husband and especially loved that he was my backstop and loved me without question. But I also loved our cuckolding lifestyle and especially loved that he said "I love you" with each submissive act he gifted to me. Plus, I knew Jim's submission and cuckolding was something that was genuinely part of who he was. It was fun and adventurous for both of us, but it was also a serious part of who we had both become, and it was a gift the two of us gave each other. So, I would pick Markus, but I really wanted to keep both my men, and accept what each of them gave me which combined was more than I deserved, but fuck it I would take it and enjoy it if it was available to me.

And based on what Marcus just said it was available to me, so again I was elated, and while my face probably looked partly elated, partly cautious, and possibly confused the words that came out of my mouth were quite definitive.

"Marcus, I am yours, and if you told me that I had to choose you or my husband right now I would choose you, but if I don't have to choose that would make me even happier because what I have with my husband is weird and different and very nontraditional, but it is genuine for both of us. To hear you say that we could keep that and in fact, you would like to be more part of it, and take command of it, makes me seriously excited. I do want to hear what your ideas are, and nothing would make me happier than being your woman, but also being your co-conspirator as we cuckold the absolute shit out of my husband, who will love every minute of it. Even when he's not loving it!"

Markus leaned up and kissed me. He had a big, shit-eating grin on his face.

"So, wanna hear my ideas?"

"Hell yes!" And I truly did. What I hadn't told Markus was the Jim and I had numerous past conversations about just how far he might be willing to go and the general answer was that he was open to most next level ideas. So, I was hoping that what Markus said next was in that ballpark.

"Three words: chastity, servant, and sissy. Those are my ideas. Can I explain?"

"Explain away!" I said with enthusiasm as Jim and I had already talked chastity and him being the household servant. So really wanted her what Markus had to say.

"Chastity seems like a no-brainer, he gives up a traditional sex life and the obvious extension of that is he should lock his little dick away with only you and I having keys. This also reinforces that only I get to have sex with you. Thoughts?"

This was easy, so I answered as such. "Jim and I have actually already discussed chastity and thus I also believe that is an easy add on. Jim will even like the idea."

Markus smiled, "Then we have one fun addition. Next to me is that to earn any release, he serves both of us, especially by being our household servant. He does the cleaning and laundry, and cooking at both your house and my condo. If he wants to be allowed some free time to pleasure himself, then our houses better be spotless and our laundry done right!"

I laughed because I actually hated cleaning, especially vacuuming, and was no big fan of laundry either. "I love the idea. If I never clean again, I wouldn't complain, plus that frees our time up for fun dates and frequent sex. That sounds like a winner to me!"

Markus laughed and said, "Which gets to the sissy part. I picture chastised Jim cleaning my condo in a skimpy pink maid's outfit while we fuck each other's brains out in our bedroom!"

"Two things: I LOVE the sound of our bedroom and as long as he does the laundry after we soil the sheets; I won't care what he is wearing!"

"But will you care if his sissyness extends beyond clothes and includes being a sissy bitch for me and other men. Can you handle your husband losing his manhood completely? Because if you leave it up to me, he will get on his knees and suck my cock each and every time I command him to. But I won't take it that far unless you are comfortable with it. What do you say Sarah, should we turn your husband into a full blown chastised, sissy cuckold?"

I should have said no. But I knew two things that were true: one, I was seriously aroused by the thought of watching Jim be a sissy to men, especially Markus. And two, I knew Jim would not be able to say no. He had confessed multiple times to me that he had bi-fantasies and with a push from me, and Markus dominating him, he would quickly and happily go full sissy and full gay!

"I am going to say this with no hesitation; Markus Cross I want you to turn my husband into a full blown sissy slut. And fuck it will be HOT to watch him suck your cock! Although I might get jealous as that is my job!"

"I have enough cock to go around! Plus, once I get him active as a sissy slut, it will mostly be my friends and business associates that use him. I will enjoy humiliating him by making him my full-blown bitch, but ultimately, I am will always greatly prefer to have Sarah my perfect slut versus Jim my obedient bitch!"

I playfully slapped him and said, "Did you just call me a slut?"

Markus didn't miss a beat. "Absolutely because you are. In fact, on your knees slut, I want your lips wrapped around my cock and I am going to reward your efforts by cumming all over your face and all over your hubby's ring. Then when you call him back, he can see the slut you are and know you are MY slut!"

Markus got out of our bed and stood and pointed to the floor in front of him. "On your knees slut, now!"

I moved fast and kneeled in front of my man and said, "Markus I am your eager slut and I don't care! I can't and won't say no to you! Now let me pleasure you because you deserve every ounce of pleasure I can give you!"

And as soon as I said it and started working on his perfect cock, I realized that I loved being his slut and literally nothing mattered more in that moment than pleasing my man! I went slow and literally worshiped his cock. Gradually I increased my pace and energy, and finally I could sense he was getting close.

"Decorate your slut's face and cover the ring in your cum. Fuck, give me your cum!"

I was still stroking his cock and as soon as I finished saying those words I slid his cock back into my mouth a bobbed furiously on it. I wanted him to cum, I wanted to be the reason he came, and I wanted him to claim me once again by cumming on my face and my husband's ring.

Markus did his best to delay the inevitable, but I knew it was going to occur soon when he grabbed me by the hair and started to face fuck me. He did this for about ninety glorious seconds where I knew I was entirely his slut and then he pulled out and exploded all over my face.

He told me to lean back and his last two blasts were aimed at Jim's ring. Markus's aim was true and he covered my wedding band with his cum.

"That's just a metaphor for the fact that your husband is going to become my cum hungry bitch. Look up my slut!"

I did as Markus took a few photos of me in full slut mode with my face, my husbands ring, and my tits covered in cum. He put the camera aside and looked at me with my silent commands.

I put his cock in my mouth and cleaned it. He would pull it out and redcoat it with his cum by rubbing my face, and then I would eagerly reclean it. After four or five iterations of this, my face was mostly clean, his cock was spotless, and my status as his eager slut was beyond a doubt.

Markus gave me his hand and pulled me up and we kissed passionately. He rubbed the cum from my chest into my breasts as we kissed. He then lead me to the shower and we cleaned each other with gentle touches. As we finished I pulled myself into him, pressing my body hard against his and spoke into his ear.

"I love you Markus Cross. You are the boss of me in every way. Enjoy that whenever and however you like because I have never been happier."

Markus just hugged me back and said, "I love you and plan to make you happy every day."

We got dressed and then he kissed me and said, "I am off to get a surprise I had made for you. FaceTime your husband, explain his new reality. Tell him to be fully prepared to begin that reality the day we return."

He then fiddled with his phone and then showed me the text he created to send to Jim. It was one of the photos of me on my knees with my face covered it cum. But it also showed his ring covered in cum and the caption read, 'I just claimed your wife again, and reminded your ring who was boss! Looking forward to reminding you directly. Your wife will call in a moment, it is time to take your cuckolding to the next level, Oh, and your wife just approved this message as she was the one who hit send!'

He let me read it and then held the phone. I smiled and pressed the send button.

"Now you better get going because I want my surprise and you already make me want to jump back into bed, plus, something else that always makes me horny is humiliating and teasing my husband, so either leave now or I'm taking your clothes back off and returning to my favorite state of happiness!"

Markus laughed, kissed me and said, "Be back in 30 minutes. Lay down the law for Jim and feel free to get horny as you do, I will be back soon enough to take care of that!"

Markus exited and I grabbed my phone. I waited about five minutes because I knew Jim was dying to hear from me so making him wait was deliciously fun.

Finally, I hit the FaceTime button for Jim and almost immediately he appeared. Damn this was going to be fun!

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

Chapter Three Preview : Jim learns the new rules for his cuckold life and prepares for the return of his wife and her lover. He welcomes them home and is immediately pushed into his new role as their chastised sissy cuckold. It is a powerful homecoming that ultimately makes everyone happy.