All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 02'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful - but more dialogue would be great. Love it when a mom talks dirty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I loved the original by Caesar but am excited by the chance that your MC will understand that he needs the ring.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Interesting

I am getting into this story. Though I hope there is more explanation of what this ring is and why it is making all the girls it encounters cock crazed.

EdJocastarEdJocastarover 6 years ago
Love it, eagerly looking forward for more

Like another person said, I think more dialogue, especially from his mother, would be good. Really enjoyed the seductive, yet familiar parental tone she gave when she talked dirty. I also like how the power of the ring makes her into some incestuous seductress. Can't wait to see what happens next, and hopefully his mother falls deeper into the ring's power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

More More!! Don't let it end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So what you are saying is is that our hero is functionally retarded

cant see the connection over six sexual experiences, or while boning his mother

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Love the sex. The addition of the dijiin at the end was interesting. I assume that's like a genie. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this guy still can't make a connection after 2 chps.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2073 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES