The Ring of Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

My cock poking straight up gathered her attention breaking my mother's gaze away from my eyes. Staring at my dick, Mom reached to slide her panties down and off her body. My mother's pussy was, in my eyes, a work of art. Shaved bare, her delicate labia framing her glistening mound. I never knew my mother to be turned on, what son does, so seeing her wet was just so fucking hot.

Mom put one knee on the foot of the bed and then the other beginning a panther crawl up my legs. I was actually finding it hard to focus on her, the ring was burning my hand again. Doing my best to ignore it, I concentrated on my MILF dragging her body along my legs. She stopped her crawl when her face was level with my prick.

Still with my cock under my briefs, I waited to see what Mom would do with it. She slid her hands along my thighs. First in one direction and then the opposite. Still trying to ignore my burning finger, I held my cock still through the material covering it. Mom pursed her lips, blowing on my dick. It felt great.

I was getting impatient. I had enough oral sexual stimulation that day, I needed more than a mouth to envelop my rod. I wanted, needed to fuck, someone. I hoped it could be mother. But, I certainly wasn't going to turn down a blowjob from her either. Maybe more oral sexual stimulation was needed.

Mom began to tug my briefs down. I lifted my ass to make it possible for her to remove them completely. I lay there motionless and completely naked, cock waving in the air. Without moving, I waited for Mom to decide her next move.

I watched as Mom slowly moved her hand to my cock. Once in hand, she lowered her head, pushing out her tongue as her face came closer. Yup, definitely a need for more oral sexual stimulation.

Enjoying my mother's tongue licking up and down my rod as if it were a popsicle, I did the only thing possible at that moment. With one hand on her head, I lay back surrendering myself to the sensations my mother was delivering.

If that fucking ring would stop burning, I would be a happy camper. It crossed my mind to pull it off my finger but that would mean lifting my other hand from my mother's head. I was getting off on the idea that I was directing her actions though. The ring could wait. But, it fucking burnt.

Mom cupped my balls with one hand while holding my dick steady with the other. Her mouth descended on me, taking my little head between her lips. My hips bucked up towards her as she sucked on just the tip. I would never have imagined that my mother was the dedicated cock sucker she was showing herself to be. Without warning, she swallowed my rod entirely, going down on me until her chin was resting in my pubic hair.

Holy gawd, my mother was deepthroating me! This was just unfuckingbelievable. Although I had been privileged to have my cock sucked by a number of women, it was just somehow more...I don't know what...it was just more.

I could feel my sperm boiling in my nuts. If Mom continued swallowing me whole like this, it wouldn't be long before my cum exploded into her throat. That was enough oral stimulation.

I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck my mother. I wanted to fuck Mom right now. No more waiting. I pulled her head off my cock, she giving it up with a plop as her lips disconnected. I indicated to my mother that I wanted her to move further up my body.

She slithered her way up my body until my hard cock was brushing against her groin. Using my muscles, I slapped it against her. I couldn't bring myself to use words, to say anything, I just wanted to convey the message to her that it was time for fucking.

The ring seemed to be reaching new heights of heat, more fucking burning. I imagined for a moment that I would be left with blisters on my finger but I wasn't going to take the time to yank it off. Instead, I pushed Mom upwards so I could reach her tits.

They were phenomenal tits too. Heavy, full, hangers with a modicum of sag. I felt like a kid in a new playground with new toys. I bounced those boobs up and down. I mashed them together. I pulled on her rock hard nipples. Speaking of rock hard, all the while, my mother was rubbing my dick against her pussy.

I was getting impatient. And, sore. My finger felt like it was stuck into a flame of some sort. But, I needed to get fucked now. No more waiting, no more procrastinating.

"Mom, I can't wait any more."

In a teasing voice, my mother responded, "What can't you wait for, baby boy?"

"Mom, I need to fuck you. Right now?"

"You want to fuck your mother, Ricky? Don't you mean you want to make love to your mother?"

With a commanding tone, I said, "We can make love next time. Right now, I want to fuck my mother."

Mom gave up her teasing. She lifted herself up, rubbed my cock head up and down her slit a few times, before sliding my it into her pussy. For moments, neither of us moved our bodies. My hands were locked in place on my mother's tits. My cock was flexing, entirely involuntarily, indicating its need for more action.

My mother leaned down to give me a deeply passionate, tongue spearing kiss. Not willing to wait any longer, I gathered my feet underneath me and lunged upwards as forcefully as I could. Mom shrieked as my cock fully penetrated her. She was shocked into a state of immobility so I continued the penetrations and retreats on my own.

Mom provided the pussy I needed and wanted to satisfy my cock's need to cum, to explode into her. I maintained my up and down motion, impaling my mother fully on my dick before pulling out until only the head was inside her. Again and again, we went through the same motions. Mom's shrieks died down as she began aiding me in our little fuckfest. She took over the up and down motions while I lay flat on the bed again, letting my cock have its fun while I continued with the breast play.

It had been too long for me. There was too much anticipation. And my finger felt like it was going to burst into flames of its own. My nuts were churning, forcing my sperm out and into my cock. I could feel my dick beginning to swell. I knew I was going to cum in my mother's pussy in just a moment or three.

I replaced my feet flat on the bed and rejoined my mother in forcing the ups and downs. Her breathing intensified. I knew she would be achieving her own orgasm shortly. I wanted to wait for her. I wanted to cum at the same time as my mother.

My finger felt another huge jolt of pain, surprising me in its intensity. In a reflex action, my pelvis launched itself upwards, lifting my Mom right off the bed. My cum began to shoot into my mother's cunt.

Feeling those first spurts, Mom launched her own orgasm. We continued with the up and down motion. I was grunting and groaning as loudly as I could. Mom was shrieking at the top of her lungs just like a banshee. I never imagined that cumming with my mother would be this intense, this overwhelming.

Gradually, we slowed down. Mom lay her body against mine, relaxing her muscles. I had one hand around her back while the other was on her ass. We lay there almost comatose, I think.

"Mom, that was wonderful. You are awesome."

She only sighed an answer. My hand began to caress her ass. It finally sank into my mind that my finger was no longer sore. I peered around Mom's body to see my hand. My finger looked perfectly normal, no signs of the pain I had been feeling. The ring, though, was intensely bright.

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself.

Mom murmured how much she loved me.

Another voice said, "Exactly. You being fucked gave me the power to open myself to you. I am the dijiin of the ring."

In an instant, without conscious thought, I let out a shriek of my own and threw the ring across the room. I didn't understand what had just happened, why my imagination built that voice. It startled me.

Mom began to stir, still lying across me. Her eyes opened and, with a start, she pushed herself away from me.

"Rick, what have you done?" she said condemning me.

Mom jumped off the bed and ran out. In seconds I heard her creaking bedroom door close.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12