All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 11'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Now that

You have done this punishment part of the story, move on from this. I understand that this was something that had to be explored, and put in to words. But let's get back to your main story and your ideas for that, as I could almost sense how uncomfortable you where with this part.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up re the man/man sex in this chapter. Though it's also not my thing, I had to read the chapter to see what the punishment will be.

Though there were just a few mistakes (Ms. Walker may have been homely looking but her body was absolutely. So was my mom's body, I thought to himself.), please consider getting an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointed with the chapter

So the punishment is to have others coerced/forced into sex that they may or may not be into. Not to mention the real victims aren't given any justice/closure and offered the opportunity to begin healing. It should be about more than just punishment/humiliation.

You could've brought in the mothers and victim with the father. Allowed the assistant pastor and teacher to offer help/ counseling. Inform them that the pastor was going to visit the infamous town glory hole. For those that want to watch/participate go this way.

All that buildup and everyone loses. What a shame.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
TheSecretBunny

Thanks for commenting. You are absolutely correct as this was a significant departure for me from my usual works. I have no intention in returning to it as it just is not my thing. Chapter 12 is almost completed and will be submitted today or tomorrow.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Sex4lf57

Thanks for the comment. I was tempted to simply makes allusions to the Pastor's punishment but felt more was needed. This is a one off chapter that I will not be returning to in the future. Sorry about the errors, I usually catch them in my proofing. In all the stories I have submitted, I have seldom been told I needed help with my stories. Thanks for the suggestion but I am going to pass.

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Ok,

But now back to the originally scheduled story...

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
devildog0302

Definitely. I've had my fill of dealing with the pastor and his punishment. Let's have some fun again.

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
Hell no

How is that justice for the dads being made to get there knobs sucked and then fuck the ass of him hell no big time hell no too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHEW!!!

I agree with most of the other comments this was a bit much, I would have hoped to see the Girls get some closure maybe a big orgy with all the dads while the pastor watched and then they all cum on him in the end. Great story so far keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a fan

Did not like the main character allowing to have man suck his dick a turn off for me.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
mole114 and anons

I think you all are missing the point. The girls in question could not be included as they were constantly referred to as being underage. I chose not to include the mothers. I wanted the Pastor to face a sexual punishment. Humiliated by sucking cocks seemed to be appropriate. I don't think the fathers would have put up much of a fight as they were not the ones being degraded. I'm still at a loss as to how I could have had the Pastor punished in a more fitting manner. I'm open to suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent work and service. Beautiful results

Only thing I would have added was Ms. Walker the teacher tit fucking the fathers, as they were forced into homosexual sex, when the pastor had raped their daughters. Some sort of solace for the fathers would have been good for them and possibly for Ms. Walker.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Excellent work and service. Beautiful results

I wish I had thought of that. That would have been a good mix. Thanks for the compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back on track

Now that's over with could you get back on track please? I'd love for some of his women to get pregnant and I really want him to knock up his best friend's sister while her mum watches and urges him on. I hope he gets to fuck Jessica soon too and maybe he can give her a little present too.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 4 years ago
Some Suggestions for Punishing Pastor Howard

Do not let him go to jail. Let the Pastor to continue leading the church. But, have all the women cocktease him everyday. He is not allowed to initiate physical contact with them. The women are allowed to touch him, but he is not allowed to touch them back, unless being allowed by the women themselves.

The Pastor is still able to have erections and leak precum like a normal man. But, no matter how hard he tried to pleasure his cock, he can never bring himself to orgasm.

The Pastor is stuck in a very severe case of blue balls forever.

Priscilla, the sexy assistant Pastor, is allowed to continue working for the church. However, there will be a few changes:

First, Ricky ordered Pastor Howard to give Priscilla a raise, double of her current salary. Next, Ricky briefed Priscilla on Pastor Howard’s crime and punishment. Her task, if she wished to participate, is to cocktease the Pastor as much as possible. Give him a constant hardon, pushing him towards the edge of orgasm.

Ricky asked Priscilla to wear sexy clothes to work everyday. Pastor Howard is ordered to give Priscilla a credit card under his expenses. He would be paying for his assistant pastor’s new clothes and lingerie. When there is no one around except the two of them, Priscilla may try her best to cocktease the Pastor. Pastor Howard had been instructed not to touch Priscilla physically unless she allowed him to. She may try her best to make him cum, including stripping naked and grinding her naked tits and pussy onto the Pastor’s body, but no matter how hard she tried, Pastor Howard would never be able to cum. His hard erect cock would be throbbing, constantly leaking precum, denying the Pastor his sexual release.

Priscilla instantly agreed to participate. She began to wear high heels, revealing outfits, and sexy lingerie to work, all paid for by the Pastor.

Julia Howard and Tabi would also be cockteasing the Pastor. In public, they would still act as a normal family. But at home, both mother and daughter would only wear sexy lingerie and revealing clothes. They would also be trying their best to give Pastor Howard a constant hardon. He is not allowed to touch them.

In church, during Sunday service, the women attendees would be cockteasing the Pastor as well. During confession, Julia and Tabi, together with all the other women whom the Pastor had sexually harassed before, would only confess about their sexual desires, and kinky fetishes.

The women would always confess about their body being horny all the time. They desperately needed a hard cock to penetrate their horny pussies. Some confessed about wearing sexy lingerie to church. Some confessed about wearing butt plugs to church. Some confessed about masturbating in the church toilet, and with their hands still wet with their pussy juice, they shook the Pastor’s hand earlier, hoping that he would be able to smell their horny pussies. Some confessed about their Daddy fantasies. Some confessed about their desires to be a slut, and wanting a Master to dominate them.

The women’s plan was to cocktease Pastor Howard, let him have a permanent erection all day throughout the church service.

Under Ricky’s orders, Julia and Tabi would have a special arrangement with all the fathers of the girls who were raped by Pastor Howard.

Every night during weekdays, a few of fathers would come to Pastor Howard’s house. Julia and Tabi would be dressed in sexy lingerie, waiting for them.

With Pastor Howard being forced to watch, the fathers would engage in sexual activity with Julia and Tabi.

With the help of djinn, Ricky made the fathers to have the will to go to gym and begin weightlifting to build up their body muscles. Their cocks gradually grew longer and thicker. They turned into muscular men who are also physically attractive. Julia and Tabi were sexually attracted to them, and willingly engaged them into sex.

With Pastor Howard watching, the fathers used Julia’s and Tabi’s body however they wanted. They fucked the mother and daughter mercilessly. At the end, when they orgasmed, some of the fathers were more adventurous. They aimed their cocks at Pastor Howard, shot their load onto the Pastor’s face, and ordered him to lick the fresh, hot cum from the cock that had just fucked his wife and daughter senseless.

For some fathers who were more adventurous, before the session began, they would order Pastor Howard to suck their cocks. After his blowjob, the cocks would be going directly into his wife’s and daughter’s horny pussies and tiny assholes. To prevent injuries from a lack of lubricant, Pastor Howard made sure to use a lot of his own saliva to properly lubricate the cocks.

After they had finished fucking Julia and Tabi, the fathers ordered Pastor Howard to clean their dirty cocks, sort of a perverted idea to thank them for fucking his wife and daughter.

Ricky had made sure that Julia and Tabi would enjoy the session every night. They came many times from the hardcore fucking every night. The fathers were conditioned to be able to control their orgasms, shooting their load only when they wanted to.

When they have free time, Pastor Howard would bring Julia and Tabi to shop for new clothes and new lingerie. Julia and Tabi would try the revealing clothes and parade them in front of the Pastor, pretending to ask for his opinion, but actually cockteasing him. At the end, Pastor Howard would pay for the new clothes with his money. Those new clothes would be worn by Julia and Tabi during their daily after-dinner fuck sessions with the fathers.

Pastor Howard was slowly trained to enjoy being a cuckold. He would always have the kinky desire of watching his wife and daughter being thoroughly fucked by the fathers.

The Pastor would also arrange funds to be paid to the fathers every month. Half of the money is for compensation for violating their daughters. The other half is to compensate them for taking their time to come to his house.

Essentially, Pastor Howard is paying the fathers to come to his house and fuck his sexy wife and daughter in front of him, cementing his new identity as a sissy cuckold.

More suggestions for church service: When Pastor Howard is giving his speech on the podium, the fathers would take turns to go to the back of the church pews. People would think they were going to the toilet, or were going to have a short private discussion with each other. Instead, they were actually going to the Pastor’s office, where Julia and Tabi were waiting for them. The girls were giving the fathers their Holy blowjobs. The fathers enjoyed the worldclass cocksucking skills, while Julia and Tabi enjoyed swallowing hot, fresh cum. They played with their own pussies during the blowjob sessions, bringing themselves to multiple orgasms. Pastor Howard is fully aware of the ongoing blowjob sessions, but there was nothing he could do, except to continue his speech with his cock being hard erect.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Fat_Rick

Wow, those are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, the next chapter has already been submitted and will likely be published tomorrow. Why don't you write your story yourself? I would be happy to help you with it. Again, many thanks for the commentary and suggestions.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

I like your story line but this chapter? Not impressed and I had to skim through to get to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2072 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES