The Ring of Truth Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"I am so sorry," began the Pastor, "I was tempted by the devil and gave into my lusts. I have had sex with all of your daughters."

Again, growls, obscenities, and curses flooded out of the fathers' mouths. They were still trying to get to their feet. The Pastor's life depended on the djinn's abilities to keep them seated.

"The Pastor must be punished," I said. "I have given this a great deal of thought over the days since I discovered this truly evil conduct of his," I said pointing to the Pastor.

The fathers' looked at me quizzically. First and foremost in their collective thoughts was, I am sure, "Why can't I get up?" followed by "Who the fuck is this guy?" meaning me.

"I think it is important that you all be kept out of jail for beating this worm to death." Heads nodded in agreement.

"Second, the authorities should not be involved since all of your daughters would end up humiliated publicly as their names would definitely come out. I don't think any of us want that to happen."

Uh huhs and nodded heads greeted this part of my statement. Seeing some clasped fists amongst the group of dads, I knew some were still willing to risk beating the shit out of this child molester.

"The Pastor still needs to be punished though. And I believe he needs to be humiliated publicly and sexually as well."

No one was arguing with me at this point. I looked to my side, finding that all my women were also nodding their heads in agreement with me.

"Pastor, take off all of your clothes."

The fathers were silenced by this command. They stared at the Pastor as he slowly removed his clothing piece by piece.

"Now, gentlemen, please stand up in front of your chairs."

Once they were all standing in line, "Pastor, get down on your knees and move closer to these men. Don't worry, they won't hurt you."

He did. "Undo the pants of the first man and pull them down. Underwear as well."

He did. "Now suck his cock until he cums. Use your hands. Don't forget to work over their balls as well."

The Pastor had a shocked look on his face. So did the fathers. But no one objected. I doubt any of them had dreams of their cocks being sucked by a man but the djinn made sure they were up to the task. Pardon the pun.

As the Pastor reached forward, he put one hand on this father's balls and the other around his semi-hard shaft. In front of all of our eyes, the father's cock became hard. The pastor looked in my direction as he pressed his lips to the tip of the man's little head. Next, he held the shaft up so he could lick it up, down, and around just as if it were an ice cream cone.

My next announcement was for the Pastor's benefit alone. Except for my women. The djinn made sure my voice was unheard by the fathers.

"Pastor, you are going to watch me and these women. Your wife and daughter are going to have a very pleasing sexual interlude while you suck all of those cocks until they splatter your face with their cum."

I never thought he could look more horrified than when he touched his first cock but the idea that they would cum on his face horrified him even more.

"You won't be able to stop watching us for long unless it is to admire the cock in front of you. And, you should know this is the last time you will see your wife and daughter having sex. Know that you will never have sex with them or any woman ever again. By the time you are finished with all those dicks, you will only want dick in the future. No more pussy for you."

The women all looked at me incredulously. Ms. Walker grinned at me and applauded. My mom joined her in approving my decision. Mrs. Howard and Tabi looked at each other before nodding in silent agreement.

Tabi walked over to my mother and pulled her to her feet. Once both were standing facing each other, Tabi reached her arms around Mom's neck and began to kiss her. I knew she had found my mother terrifically sexy and alluring earlier and realized Tabi had lusted after Mom since.

Mrs. Howard pulled me to my feet mimicking her daughter and momentarily I was making out with the woman with the huge boobs. Just before our lips locked together, I shot a glance toward the Pastor to ensure that he had a cock in his mouth but was still watching us.

I really do not know whether he was more repulsed by seeing his wife and daughter preparing for sex or by the big dick in his mouth. It did not matter a whit to me. But, I had to admire his talent.

The Pastor was squeezing this father's balls gently with one hand. He was stroking the father's shaft in a twisting fashion while his puckered lips sucked. The father was enjoying the work this man was accomplishing with his cock.

You would almost think the Pastor's wife and daughter had practiced their dance as well. Simultaneously, they reached their hands here and there. Mom and I were suddenly naked.

"Yeaahhhhhh!" was exclaimed by the first father. He had just cum all over the Pastor's face. The man had exploded a virtual gallon of semen across the Pastor's eyes, nose, and chin. I nodded my approval and instructed the Pastor to move along to the next father. The first one sat to watch the next father.

The Pastor followed his instructions, the djinn enforcing them, and moved to the second father. He fumbled his way through pulling down the man's pants and grasping his rather impressive package.

While he was getting this father hard with his hands and tongue, his eyes were averted and locked on us at the side. His wife and daughter were dancing a strip tease for my mother and me. They were moving in unison and somewhat quickly. I was pleased to see their breasts revealed. Obviously so was Mom since it did not take long for her to fill her hands with Tabi's firm D tits.

Ms. Walker did not know where to look. Should she watch Mrs. Howard and her huge tits? Or check out Tabi and my mother together? Or check out the Pastor's cocksucking abilities.

She decided on the Pastor sucking cock with the question, "Can I go closer?"

I paused a moment before answering. The djinn's "uh huh" resounded in my head.

Ms. Walker took her chair over to where the Pastor was dripping his second load of cum.

I found watching the Pastor to be a turnoff. I simply had no interest in watching two men together. Not even when it was revealed that the third father had a massive cock. Ms. Walker and the Pastor had their eyes locked on the huge hard on in front of his face.

The Pastor wasted no time in getting close and personal with the father's cock. I had seen videos in which cocks were sucked, to my mind, very forcibly. Men would have their hands locked on the woman's head or tangled in her hair forcing themselves in and out. Seeing that this father was following that mode, I turned back to the Pastor's former women.

Mrs. Howard was sitting on my hard shaft watching her husband. As much as he fought it, he could not help but watch her pussy riding up and down on my cock. Neither could he tear his eyes away from my hands pulling her massive tits up and down, side to side by my hold on her nipples.

Neither could he not watch his naked daughter on all fours licking my mother's pussy. They had angled their chair in order to give him the best view of these two women. I had a perfect view of Tabi fingerfucking herself while she worked over Mom's cunt. So did the Pastor.

With another gallon of semen on his face, the Pastor kept moving along. He looked disgusted to find that the next father was uncircumcised. However, he did not disobey, actually moving in with his tongue leading the way. His hands followed. He looked somewhat awestruck as the tip of the father's cock grew out of its sheathing.

Ms. Walker was certainly enjoying this man on man display going on in front of her. She was rubbing and squeezing her own tits while never taking her eyes off the Pastor.

I leaned over to get a good look at Mrs. Howard's face. She was watching her husband playing with the father's now fully erect cock. The Pastor's wife had a huge grin on her face. She called out to Tabi to take a look too.

Mrs. Howard's cunt was soaking wet. I could feel her juices trickling down my thighs and balls. Despite being so wet, the mother's cunt muscles had a firm grip on my dick. I was not sure how long I could hold off filling her twat with my cum.

The instruction I had given the Pastor about learning to enjoy a rock hard dick in his face was obvious by the time he had worked his way through the uncircumcised father and two more. By the time he found himself in front of the following father, his looks of disgust had been replaced with admiring smiles.

This time, he did not rush into sucking the cock. Instead, he rubbed the hard tube all across his face using it to wipe up much of the cum previously deposited on his face. I guess he felt he had enough of the other guys' semen on this guy's dick as he began to lick it clean.

I do not want to be accused of protesting too much that this was not erotic in my mind, Ms. Walker grabbed my attention. She was wriggling her tight business type skirt up her legs. When the task was accomplished, she pulled her burnt orange panties to the side in order to begin massaging her clit.

That was enough for me. With a growl in my throat, my cock began to shudder into launching a full load of my semen into Mrs. Howard's cunt. Feeling my cum spurting into her, the Pastor's wife tightened right down on my cock, beginning her own orgasm. She rode me hard and long, milking every drop of cum out of my cock.

I had not been paying particular attention to the Pastor for a few minutes or the faces of the fathers he was sucking so I was not sure of how many more dicks had been in his mouth. But, by this father, he was clearly turned on and enjoying himself. It was almost as if he were making love to his current prick.

I nudged Mrs. Howard off my lap. I stood up to watch Ms. Walker masturbating. That was sexy and erotic. My cock was hardening once more. I thought for a moment before approaching Tabi from behind. Quickly, I shoved my staff inside her, getting it extremely wet from her fluids.

As soon as that task was completed, I took Mrs. Howard by the hand and walked towards the other group. With my cock covered in the fluids of the Howard women, I approached the Pastor once he had sucked his next dick dry.

Indicating I wanted him to suck my cock, he smiled and moved in. I told him I wanted him to start by licking my cock dry. He held my shaft with one hand before beginning to lick and kiss his way up and down my shaft.

The fathers in the group looked extremely confused. Since they were unable to see me, Mrs. Howard, or Ms. Walker, it must have appeared as if the Pastor were miming sucking a cock. They must have wondered why he was sucking an imaginary cock when there were still a number of fathers awaiting their turns.

"Do you taste the liquids drying on my dick, Pastor?" I asked him.

Still licking and now swizzling the head of my shaft with his tongue, he nodded at me.

"That taste is your wife and daughter's cum you are enjoying for the last time in this lifetime."

He surprised me. I am not sure what reaction I expected but it was not this! The Pastor deep throated me. Who would have guessed he had that talent.

The djinn laughed his ass off.

His lips were tight around my dick as he slowly pulled his lips back up before lunging his face all the way down until his nose was being tickled by my pubic hair.

The two women closest to us had their fingers buried in their sopping wet pussies. This was an extremely erotic event for them. I gave Mrs. Howard a pat on her bum and a nod in the direction of Ms. Walker. Before she walked away, she pried her pussy open allowing my cum to drip out. The Pastor knew where it had originated. With the cock currently in his mouth. I am sure this turned him on even more.

While stroking my shaft in a twisting fashion, the Pastor was licking at my balls and the pubic hair that had been wet down by his wife and daughter. I don't know if he was just enjoying my cock or if the female fluids were turning him on even more.

The Pastor went back to deep throating my tool, still smiling around my cock inserted in his mouth. I have to give credit where credit is due. The man was becoming a champion cocksucker. I did not really wish to waste my semen on him so I pulled my cock out of his mouth with a plop. I had to slap his hands, lightly of course, in order to convince him to release me completely.

"Keep moving, Pastor," I said. "You have more cocks to come." Bad pun, I know.

Free of him and seeing that he was knee walking towards the next father, I turned towards his wife and my teacher. Ms. Walker had freed her spectacular tits while I was freeing myself from the Pastor. While I watched, Mrs. Howard had slipped the teacher's panties off her long, lean legs.

I had not wanted to cum in the Pastor's mouth but I did have an almost desperate need to blow my wad somewhere. Since I already fucked the Pastor's wife, and my teacher's pussy lay bare and open before me, fucking Ms. Walker was the obvious choice.

The djinn cackled in my head.

Understanding my goal, Ms. Walker and Mrs. Howard worked together to get my teacher's skirt gathered up around her waist. I knelt before her, ran my finger up her wet snatch, and allowed Mrs. Howard to guide my dick home.

"Ahhhhhhh," Ms. Walker and I moaned simultaneously.

While my teacher and I busied ourselves with the complex task, lol, of fucking, Mrs. Howard walked over to get a close up view of her husband's combined display of humiliation and depravity.

Ms. Walker had worked herself into quite a state of arousal. It did not take very long at all for her to announce her climax by shrieking at the listening world.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the Pastor lovingly sucking a new cock. But, it seemed he was also trying in vain to see my dick pistoning into Ms. Walker.

A new thought crossed my mind. With a whispered apology, I slid out of Ms. Walker's cunt, regained my feet, and walked over to stand beside the Pastor. Although his ardor for the current cock in his mouth never wavered, he was doing his best to see my cock and catch my eye. He wanted more of this boy.

We were within a foot of him, Mrs. Howard and me. I whispered into her ear. With a chortle, the Pastor's wife dropped to her knees in order to begin fondling my rod. We definitely had the slimeball's attention. He was so focused on me that he temporarily stopped moving his head up and down the dick in his mouth. He merely sat there, still holding it between his lips, and looking at my prick in a wishful, almost pleading manner.

"Do you like my cock, Pastor Worm?" I asked.

He nodded his head vigorously.

"Did you like sucking my cock, Pastor?"

More enthusiastic nodding.

Mrs. Howard was urged to start following my whispered instructions by his commitment. She took my hardened shaft in one hand, holding it out of the way, in order to begin licking my balls.

"Do you like watching your wife lick my balls, you bastard? Do you wish you were doing it instead?"

The asshole did not know how to react to my questions. First he shook his head in an aggressive no. Then he slipped into an equally aggressive nod signifying yes.

"Your wife is going to lick my shaft now, you pervert. Don't you wish it was you?"

He shook his head in approval so hard he caused a painful reaction to the father in his mouth. Mrs. Howard was doing her typically wonderful job of deep throating me.

"Your wife is going to get my cum very soon, Pastor. I am going to spray her tonsils with my semen. Do you want to watch that? Will you like watching her get the cum you so desperately want?"

Even more vigorous shaking of his head. There was some relief to the current father as the extra mouth action forced him to erupt into the pastor's mouth. It was pulled out very quickly so he could spurt additional ropes of cum on the Pastor's face.

"Tabi, come here," I called out.

The nubile teenager had my mother's mouth on her wet pussy at this point. Yet she hurried to extricate herself from their tangled limbs.

"Pastor, I think I am going to share my spunk with your daughter. Don't you think that's a great idea?"

The soon to be former Pastor was rubbing the next cock all over his face, again wiping the cum off his face with it. He indicated he did not think that was a good idea.

Mrs. Howard needed no further instructions when she saw Tabi kneel down next to her father. She gave me a few more deep sucks before removing her mouth from my dick. Wrapping her hand around me, she began jerking my cock in the direction of Tabi who was waiting with her mouth open.

In mere moments, the Pastor's daughter's mouth was being flooded with my cum. The girl stayed still letting her mother direct my hose anywhere she wanted. Tabi was soon covered in my cum, all over her face and big boobs.

Her father looked dejected at being deprived of my semen. Tabi held some out on her tongue and moved her face towards her perverted father. He reached out with his tongue while continuing to stroke the current father. Just before his tongue met his daughter's, she pulled back, making a big show of swallowing it all.

Again upsetting the Pastor, his wife knee walked over to the daughter in order to begin licking my cum from Tabi's face and tits. Still stroking, the Pastor let out a loud howl of despair.

Time passed while the Pastor sucked two more cocks and the women finished their cleaning chores. Finally, we all walked back to our area on the stage, Ms. Walker dragging her chair along behind her.

We watched the Pastor finish his cocksucking chores before doing anything but watch. He stayed on his knees watching us get dressed and continuing to check out the various dicks he had just finished fellating.

Fully clothed, I brought his attention back to me by walking over to him and handing him a toy gun I had hidden in my pocket. He looked at the toy inquiringly.

"Pastor, when everyone has left here, I want you to leave the building, still naked, walk to the nearest store and try to rob it using your gun. I want you holding the toy in one hand and your own in the other. They will call the police and you will be arrested for that crime."

I had already told my women as we dressed what my plans were for ending this monster's reign of terror over the congregation. I explained he would be locked up. He would still have a craving for cock and would do his best to get it. Whether in prison or a mental hospital, there would be ample dicks for him to suck.

"Oh, and Pastor, some of the men whose cocks you will suck will also want to fuck you in the ass. By the time you leave this building you will tolerate but loathe being fucked in the ass by random men."

I thought he was going to cry.

"Fathers, in the same order that this miserable worm sucked your cocks, you will fuck him in the ass. Unfortunately, though, we have no lubricant. You will just have to ram your dicks into his ass. Don't worry, his screaming won't be heard outside of this room."

The fathers looked from one to the other. The first father broke the silence by taking his pants right off and saying, "Here I come, Pastor Fuckhead."

My women and I left the room. The djinn was howling his laughter.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Personally, I have no interest in reading about forced sex and humiliation nor do I watch those kinds of porn videos. This chapter was all a product of my imagination.

I doubt I will be writing more on those themes. But, I would like to know your thoughts about it. All comments, good or bad, will be appreciated. High votes also tell a tale.

Thanks again.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

I like your story line but this chapter? Not impressed and I had to skim through to get to the end.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Fat_Rick

Wow, those are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, the next chapter has already been submitted and will likely be published tomorrow. Why don't you write your story yourself? I would be happy to help you with it. Again, many thanks for the commentary and suggestions.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 4 years ago
Some Suggestions for Punishing Pastor Howard

Do not let him go to jail. Let the Pastor to continue leading the church. But, have all the women cocktease him everyday. He is not allowed to initiate physical contact with them. The women are allowed to touch him, but he is not allowed to touch them back, unless being allowed by the women themselves.

The Pastor is still able to have erections and leak precum like a normal man. But, no matter how hard he tried to pleasure his cock, he can never bring himself to orgasm.

The Pastor is stuck in a very severe case of blue balls forever.

Priscilla, the sexy assistant Pastor, is allowed to continue working for the church. However, there will be a few changes:

First, Ricky ordered Pastor Howard to give Priscilla a raise, double of her current salary. Next, Ricky briefed Priscilla on Pastor Howard’s crime and punishment. Her task, if she wished to participate, is to cocktease the Pastor as much as possible. Give him a constant hardon, pushing him towards the edge of orgasm.

Ricky asked Priscilla to wear sexy clothes to work everyday. Pastor Howard is ordered to give Priscilla a credit card under his expenses. He would be paying for his assistant pastor’s new clothes and lingerie. When there is no one around except the two of them, Priscilla may try her best to cocktease the Pastor. Pastor Howard had been instructed not to touch Priscilla physically unless she allowed him to. She may try her best to make him cum, including stripping naked and grinding her naked tits and pussy onto the Pastor’s body, but no matter how hard she tried, Pastor Howard would never be able to cum. His hard erect cock would be throbbing, constantly leaking precum, denying the Pastor his sexual release.

Priscilla instantly agreed to participate. She began to wear high heels, revealing outfits, and sexy lingerie to work, all paid for by the Pastor.

Julia Howard and Tabi would also be cockteasing the Pastor. In public, they would still act as a normal family. But at home, both mother and daughter would only wear sexy lingerie and revealing clothes. They would also be trying their best to give Pastor Howard a constant hardon. He is not allowed to touch them.

In church, during Sunday service, the women attendees would be cockteasing the Pastor as well. During confession, Julia and Tabi, together with all the other women whom the Pastor had sexually harassed before, would only confess about their sexual desires, and kinky fetishes.

The women would always confess about their body being horny all the time. They desperately needed a hard cock to penetrate their horny pussies. Some confessed about wearing sexy lingerie to church. Some confessed about wearing butt plugs to church. Some confessed about masturbating in the church toilet, and with their hands still wet with their pussy juice, they shook the Pastor’s hand earlier, hoping that he would be able to smell their horny pussies. Some confessed about their Daddy fantasies. Some confessed about their desires to be a slut, and wanting a Master to dominate them.

The women’s plan was to cocktease Pastor Howard, let him have a permanent erection all day throughout the church service.

Under Ricky’s orders, Julia and Tabi would have a special arrangement with all the fathers of the girls who were raped by Pastor Howard.

Every night during weekdays, a few of fathers would come to Pastor Howard’s house. Julia and Tabi would be dressed in sexy lingerie, waiting for them.

With Pastor Howard being forced to watch, the fathers would engage in sexual activity with Julia and Tabi.

With the help of djinn, Ricky made the fathers to have the will to go to gym and begin weightlifting to build up their body muscles. Their cocks gradually grew longer and thicker. They turned into muscular men who are also physically attractive. Julia and Tabi were sexually attracted to them, and willingly engaged them into sex.

With Pastor Howard watching, the fathers used Julia’s and Tabi’s body however they wanted. They fucked the mother and daughter mercilessly. At the end, when they orgasmed, some of the fathers were more adventurous. They aimed their cocks at Pastor Howard, shot their load onto the Pastor’s face, and ordered him to lick the fresh, hot cum from the cock that had just fucked his wife and daughter senseless.

For some fathers who were more adventurous, before the session began, they would order Pastor Howard to suck their cocks. After his blowjob, the cocks would be going directly into his wife’s and daughter’s horny pussies and tiny assholes. To prevent injuries from a lack of lubricant, Pastor Howard made sure to use a lot of his own saliva to properly lubricate the cocks.

After they had finished fucking Julia and Tabi, the fathers ordered Pastor Howard to clean their dirty cocks, sort of a perverted idea to thank them for fucking his wife and daughter.

Ricky had made sure that Julia and Tabi would enjoy the session every night. They came many times from the hardcore fucking every night. The fathers were conditioned to be able to control their orgasms, shooting their load only when they wanted to.

When they have free time, Pastor Howard would bring Julia and Tabi to shop for new clothes and new lingerie. Julia and Tabi would try the revealing clothes and parade them in front of the Pastor, pretending to ask for his opinion, but actually cockteasing him. At the end, Pastor Howard would pay for the new clothes with his money. Those new clothes would be worn by Julia and Tabi during their daily after-dinner fuck sessions with the fathers.

Pastor Howard was slowly trained to enjoy being a cuckold. He would always have the kinky desire of watching his wife and daughter being thoroughly fucked by the fathers.

The Pastor would also arrange funds to be paid to the fathers every month. Half of the money is for compensation for violating their daughters. The other half is to compensate them for taking their time to come to his house.

Essentially, Pastor Howard is paying the fathers to come to his house and fuck his sexy wife and daughter in front of him, cementing his new identity as a sissy cuckold.

More suggestions for church service: When Pastor Howard is giving his speech on the podium, the fathers would take turns to go to the back of the church pews. People would think they were going to the toilet, or were going to have a short private discussion with each other. Instead, they were actually going to the Pastor’s office, where Julia and Tabi were waiting for them. The girls were giving the fathers their Holy blowjobs. The fathers enjoyed the worldclass cocksucking skills, while Julia and Tabi enjoyed swallowing hot, fresh cum. They played with their own pussies during the blowjob sessions, bringing themselves to multiple orgasms. Pastor Howard is fully aware of the ongoing blowjob sessions, but there was nothing he could do, except to continue his speech with his cock being hard erect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back on track

Now that's over with could you get back on track please? I'd love for some of his women to get pregnant and I really want him to knock up his best friend's sister while her mum watches and urges him on. I hope he gets to fuck Jessica soon too and maybe he can give her a little present too.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Excellent work and service. Beautiful results

I wish I had thought of that. That would have been a good mix. Thanks for the compliments.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Mom - My Lover Ch. 01 Brady takes control of his mom.in Incest/Taboo
The Dark Stone Pt. 01 A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.in Incest/Taboo
Growth Spurt Pt. 01 A drug trial changes Jimmy's life forever.in Incest/Taboo
What Mothers Are For Pt. 01 Danny's mom helps him relieve his stress.in Incest/Taboo
Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01 What are you to do when you're blessed by the gods of old?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories