The Ring Pt. 02

Story Info
A nearly normal life, then change.
1.9k words
3.88
12.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author (If I dare to call myself that according to some critics #Haters gonna hate)

This is part two of this story. I'm fresh into this lark and trying to find time to do it justice.

Hope you enjoy, sorry for not saying it was a multi part story at point A.

If you haven't already you're better off reading the first one for this one to make sense.

Wavy lines, Wavy lines, Wavy lines.

I am aware of pain, and screaming.

The pain part is definitely me, I can't tell if it's me or Rachel who is doing the screaming part. I hear the words "Lisa! Lisa! Andrew has collapsed! I need to come along side, NO this is quicker, just get a bloody line Lisa. DAVE STOP FUCKING ABOUT THROW THE FUCKING LINE!!"

Whilst I'm doing my thing at the front of the boat, Rachel has moved our boat alongside Dave and Lisa's boat. In just a few moments she has tied us on and hurried to the front to me. Me, doing my thing, as far as anyone looking at this picture would conclude, is lie there, dribble and fein death, whilst breathing. It is the most un heroic pose ever taken by yours truly.

What I hear though, is a completely different story.

There is definitely screaming, high pitched, no breath taken, like a steam engine bumping excess pressure just through the whistle. I hear voices repeating "Don't die, Don't die" another one saying "Rachel don't worry I'll be there", I hear "Fuck it!!! This has ruined everything", another one saying "Why me".

I'm lying on my back in a crumpled mess, my legs buckled beneath me. There's some blood on the deck where I banged my head, not too much but enough to cause Rachel concern.

The screaming volume seems to be dropping and I can feel Rachels hands on me. " Hey you, You there, Andrew, can you hear me?"

I open my eyes.

Everything seems to be technicolor, I'm sure the sea wasn't that blue just a minute ago, I turn and look at Rachel and get lost in her blue eyes.

Her hand is on the back of my neck as she pulls me close to hug me.

"Bloody hell you worried me then".

"It's only a bit of scratch!" Her hand moves to my head.

There is a small surface cut on the back of my head, the red stuff is oozing out. There could have been half my skull missing and I swear it would only come under the "Scratch" heading

"Let's get that sorted."

As I stand, a bit wobbly, there is gasp.

"What the fuck is that?"

I look down following her gaze at my shorts. I'm now aware of an almost painful hard on. And it's not the normal size either. Standing well proud of my waist band my cock is head and shoulders above the top of my shorts.

Lust washes over me.

I look up and look in Rachel's eyes. What starts as wide eyed fear turns in an instant. Her nostrils flaring as if she can smell the intent.

Taking my hand we hurry back along the boat and down in to the cabin.

"Is everything alright?" Lisa calls

"All fine!" Rachel responds in a rather stressed manner.

As we descend in to the dark cabin Rachel pulls off the sundress and drops her bikini bottoms has she hops on to the plotting desk opposite the sink. I drop my shorts and my cock is grabbed by Rachel and directed into her. One hand is on her hips pulling into me, the other pulling her into an impassioned kiss.

I can feel my cock stretch her, her hand on the back of my neck giving her leverage to pull herself on to me. There is a feeling of my cock swallowing an exquisite lanceI. Pleasure two fold. I open my eyes to look at her. Rachel's eyes are like saucepans.

"Holy fuck, Holy fuck" she pants we start to pump in earnest.

Her nails dig in to my back, her eyes close and I can feel an organism start to rise. I feel the need to grab my nipple, on doing so I get no relief. So I grab hers.

The orgasim hits like a train

"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!!" Rachel is flailing and grabbing. Eye rolling backwards and eyelids fluttering.

"What the FUCK??" She looks down as if to check what was going on down there.

Just my cock.

Imbedded.

As deep as it can go.

Up against her cervix.

With everything alternatively pulsating.

So much cum.

It has pushed past my cock and a small puddle appears on the floor.

I had never experienced anything so beautiful in my life. My cock feels both full & filling. The pulsations are racking through my body. I'm holding on to Rachel, the boat, my sanity.

What has just happened? I'm a middle aged bloke. I have just had an experience that would have made my 18 year old self shake their head in disbelief.

Aftershocks are racking through our bodies as we continue to hold on. Silence descends in our little boat.

"Gonna need a tissue when you pull out" she says, "but not yet".

I nod in agreement but everything is getting tired and crampy. "I've got to move honey" as I start to withdraw.

Spasms race through both our bodies, "That doesn't normally happen" I was thinking. When Rachel asks me to go slower, so she can adjust. Her eyes shut, a slightly pained look on her face with a slack jaw. "Easy!" As I edge further out. I'm still quite hard and it feels like my cock is being sucked vaginally by Rachel. When I eventually pull out there is almost a popping sound. My cock falls down and slaps my leg, I lean across to grab some kitchen roll to catch the cum oozing out of my wife. She's rolled backward and somehow has fitted on the small plotting table. Her hands cupping trying to stop more cum leaking on the floor. There is a lot of cum! When people say "I didn't know I had it in me!" I really didn't.

The kitchen roll is pressed into service.

"Jesus Andrew, what the fuck has just happened?"

I shake my head as I slump on an adjacent bunk. "I fell, I woke, we fucked.... I don't know... was good though".

Rachel's hand moved from holding the torrent of cum to rubbing her eyes as it now dawns on her that we are currently tied on to Dave's boat.

Wide eyed she mouths "FUCK!!!! DAVE!!! LISA!!! WE'RE TIED ON!!!"

She covers her mouth and there is a look of fear in eyes, I can feel her embarrassment running through my body but I am not really sure I feel it personally. I am, being brutally honest, have just had an amazing experience.

"When did your cum start tasting of honey?" She asks now but in a normal voice.

My face scrunches up as I try to process the last question. What did she say??

"What?? What the fuck, Rachel, are you okay? What is going on?"

"Well, I have just found out your cum tastes of honey. " As she moves her fingers from vag to her mouth. "And I can't see why I should be embarrassed for fucking my husband! I enjoyed it and looking at your face, so did you! This tastes amazing... Am I married to a bee?" She pulls a silly face. "Well you do........drone on sometimes". An exaggerated personification of the Laugh out Loud emoji is now being demonstrated by my wife who then continues to scoop my cum into her mouth. "Fancy a try?"

I shake my head and I sit there staring at her completely baffled at what has happened. I bend down and pull my shorts up. My cock is hanging loosely but at the same size as my usual hard on. Standing up I drag up the shorts and my cock needs to be guided down the left leg. I think that I should be worried but the worry just isn't there. I am confused though. I rub my face and something metallic rubs across my nose. I now have a wedding ring. I've been on this planet for 40 plus years and in all that time I've never owned a ring. I've always been frightened of stories of rings being caught within machinery and fingers ripped off. Even when we got married I flatly refused. I was that scared.

And now, I have a wedding ring. Well a ring on my ring finger. I have to admit, it does look good. It feels good as well. I feel........ Better???

"Are you okay in there?"

Lisa's voice calls across.

"Just coming out, no problems" Rachel shouts back.

Whilst I've been dealing with shorts, cock and ring Rachel has finished her Vaginal snack and the bikini bottoms and dress are now back in place. She scampers out of the cabin and as she looks down to the floor she says " I'll keep that for later".

I follow her gaze to see a small pool of cum on the floor.

Very, fucking, bizarre!

I pull on a T shirt and before I step out of the cabin I clean up the cum on the floor. The thought of Rachel eating cum off the floor is not that appealing.

On getting back in the sunshine I'm met by the red face of Dave. He is not a happy man.

"What the fuck has just happened, Did you just do that for effect? For a laugh? Lisa was really worried you know! And then. And then." The volume rises. "You shout at me, and then run down below and fuck like rabbits for 20 minutes, screaming like fucking banshess and all we can do it sit here and listen to you two fucking fornicating like rampant fucking teenagers! And then!"

"DAVE" I shout my eyes shut, trying to internally control the wave of hate and bile which is coming from this man. Then it hits me. I just don't want to hear it. I'm confused enough without having to explain it to this pillock.

"Shut! The fuck up! I do not want to hear from you about this!" I say in a quieter tone.

A couple of seconds pass. Dave is looking blank. Eyes blink several times.

"So you guys ready for G&Ts then?" he asked with unusual cheeriness. "I've got that bottle from St Austell which you loved Rachel, and your favorite Tonic, Lemon or cucumber?"

"Cucumber please"

More confusion rains down.

This time between myself, Rachel, Lisa and Jack. Dave is in his own little world making drunks.

"You two want refills?" He calls up.

Cautiously they both respond with the positive.

I feel all eyes on me as I sit on the side of the boat.

"Would you have a beer in there Dave?" I ask.

"Absolutely! Cold as well!"

A very nice IPA in a bottle is passed out without the top on. I'm being looked after.

It goes down very sweetly as I try to figure out what has actually gone on. Polite conversation starts and thankfully between Dave holding court, Jack doing his usual sucking up and Rachel and Lisa deep in a quiet conversation I'm left to contemplate, playing with my new piece of jewelry.