The Ring

Story Info
A nearly normal life, before a change.
2.2k words
3.59
18.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem about mystical/mind control stories is that everyone is so.....revengeful.

That it does take away a bit of fun. If you really hated that person that much, even if they were drop dead gorgeous, why would you want to fuck them.

It's not how it happens.

You tend to be a bit more selective.

Appreciative.

Haters still gonna hate....... But lovers........

Ohh! They have much more fun.

Trust me, I know.

A bit about me. This all started when I was 43 years old. Getting old and farty as my kids informed me. Not in bad shape though, I was doing Park Runs and getting reasonable times. All my own hair, teeth and could see my belt buckle without taking my belt off or using the mirror. My wife still loved me but 2 kids and quite a few good meals had given her a bit more shape that she wanted, though her bust line was improved and much admired, she did grumble about the bottom half. Personally I didn't have an issue. In bed she was warm and soft to hold and the little extra on the hips gave me something to grab on to whilst taking her from behind. Too often we look at the shape of the body and not the warmth of a soul. I truly loved her.

Life really changed when we purchased our first sailing boat. A little thing which both of us would leave the kids to do their own thing and bob around the Solent (South coast of the UK). We would drop anchor, swim, eat and fuck. If the boat is rocking then we would blame passing ships...even if there wasn't one.

We had dropped anchor in Osborne Bay, it's our favourite spot and is overlooked by Osborne house. It was Queen Victoria's summer residence and I can understand why she liked it so much. The water was clear, warm(ish), we both jumped in. There was a fair bit of laughing as it was still a bit of shock to the system. Rachel came up first whilst I stayed underwater enjoying the view. In my eyes she still had what it took to get me going. A grope on the way up turned in to a kiss then with a hand on the boarding ladder into a full on breathless snog. My cock swelling with the motion of the waves rubbing her up and down me. As she hung on to me I passed my free hand to explore the bikini bottoms. "Find anything you like down there?" As my middle finger slid in running over her clit and delved deep along the rippled roof of the vagina she muttered something and bit on my shoulder. Slow, steady and repeat, slow steady and repeat, slow steady and repeat. My cock was standing proud above my trunks now, her breathing was getting laboured. I looked into her wanton eyes.. "Yep still got it I said". Eye's changed in a flash "Fuck off you wanker, I was getting in to that" she looked down, "well you're not getting out the water with that on show, we need to get back in to finish this off". In a flash she was climbing up the ladder and into the boat. With thoughts "Oh well who is going to see" I was just about to head out of the water and follow her into the boat when a shout came from across the water.

"Ahoy there Dawngreeter!!" (that's the name of our little boat)

I turn around to see Dave, sailing club secretary.

Large yacht, a beautiful wife, he looks like a beached whale and has a nasty habit of lording it over us "little folk". His wife on the other hand, though an absolutely amazing looking woman, is as nice as they come and quite often wears the expression of either complete embarrassment or resigned patience. I understand the prenup on the wedding was quite well written in his favour.

"Mind if we pull up along?......... oh damn we can't, your anchor wouldn't hold.... Oh well, if you want you can pop over later after we've sorted ourselves out and tie your dinghy to the back and have a tipple, we've always got ice!"

Whilst I'm thinking "Fuck you" Rachel calls across "That sound's lovely but first we need to sort some things, oh Hi Lisa, looking good!" (she wasn't wrong. I've seen Lisa drenched, cold, windswept, covered in paint, mud and oil and she always looks like she belongs on a film set). Today we were greeted by her with hair tied back, black all in one swimsuit pushing those generous D cups into an eye watering cleavage. As we raised her hand to wave I could see how deep the side went, a whole load of glorious side boob and back very visible. In the back of the boat I catch sight of Jack. Best mates with Lisa and Dave and always around. We've had many a chat about what we think is going on there. I think that he's there for Lisa but Rachel is not sold on the idea but refuses to relinquish any insights. Thick as thieves those two at times.

They glide past and drop anchor 500 yards away down tide.

With my erection now very deflated I climb aboard. Whilst they are sorting their boat Rachel and I retire below. It's warm, dark and slightly stuffy down there, sun is streaming past the curtains which have been kept closed to keep the worst of the sun out. If you look through the hatch all you would see is what is illuminated from the doorway. There is a lot of shade down there.

"Seriously? Gin and Tonic with Dave?"

"It will be good to catch up with Lisa and give her some moral support. Besides I know you don't mind ogling her"

"Lisa, I can cope with. It's the other two which wind me up! Did you see him sulking in the back?"

"I'd hardly call it sulking and yes I did see him, looking very....oiled... Not going to get sun burnt with that much on."

"Talking of oiled, would you like me to apply some lotion to your back?"

Whilst Rachel is at the sink starting to sort some food I move over and start kneading her neck and shoulders. She stops what she is doing, her head rolls forward and shoulder round out.

"No but you can carry on doing that!"

"Well if I am going to do a proper job I am going to need full access."

I slip the straps of her bikini off her shoulders. "I know what you are up to and if you carry on I may be forced to let you."

I lean forward and start to kiss the nape of her neck, my kisses soon turn to nibbles then full on bites.

"Aw fuck, Yep need this, lets move to the bow. It's darker there."

I don't need to be asked twice. I grab her hair in one hand and turn her head so we can kiss, tongues flicking over one another, the other hand circles around her chest and under her bikini top to find her left boob. My right hand is filled with soft joy and her erect nipple is pinched between the base of my middle and index finger. I rub them slightly together, her hard nipple sticking through like a homage to my own cock now rubbing between my own legs, confined by my shorts, wanting to be free. Whimpers issue from Rachel as pull her deeper into the boat, into the darkness. We get to the door of the fore cabin and she breaks my grip and faces me.

"You're looking a tad uncomfortable, let me help"

She squats down and releases my cock. 6 inches and very proud she cups my shaved balls and inhales my cock. There's nothing I can do but moan and grab hold of the door frame so I don't fall over. My eyes close as this wonderful woman is making me a very happy man. Slurping and moaning as she goes. One of her hands is on my arse so she can pull me in, I can only guess where the other one is. It's either going to be on a very sensitive nipple or pushing the lower half of her bikini away so she finger herself more effectively. Either way there is a fair amount of moaning coming from our boat.

I open my eyes to look down through the darkened cabin and out across the water and see Lisa lying on the deck of her yacht, legs clamped firmly together and seemling squirming on her towel, her head resting on a bulk head with shades on seemingly looking straight at us.

I sense that Rachel's jaw is getting tired, "My turn" I say and pull her up, turn around and lift her on to the small v bed behind. Pulling the bikini bottoms to one side my tongue dives into a salty sweet mess. I trace my tongue around and up to flick her clit. A hand is placed on my head, I'm guessing I'll be staying here for a bit. "Look across to Dave's boat, We might be being watched".

"Don't care, keep going" comes the breathless response.

As I work my tongue over her clit Rachel's breathing becomes raged. Her hand lets go of my head and grabs the mattress she's lying on. I've got both hands grabbing her thighs, legs over my shoulders, I'm hanging for dear life and she's not getting away.

When Rachel's climax hits her entire body convulses then goes rigid as another wave hits. "Shhhh, Shhhhh" she says to herself as she tries to get control of herself. Not helped by yours truly still lightly licking her clitorus.

I pull my head away and stand up, I pull her bikini bottoms off her raised legs, I'm just about to impale her when a thought crosses my mind. "Up, and stand here, look out there".

As Rachel takes my spot, legs apart and looking out I bend her over and I glide my cock into her. We both moan.

"Do you think she can see in?" Rachel asks.

"Do you care?" I ask

"No"

I undo the bikini top, it falls to the floor leaving Rachel's boobs free apart from my hand reaching around to grab one. The other is on her hips as I start picking up the pace. Both of Rachel's hands are back on the door frame holding herself in position, soon one comes back to pinch her own nipple.

I am pounding for all my worth. My wife and I fucking and watching as our friend across the water looks back.

It all gets too much for me. "Aw fuck" I utter as I cum hard deep inside Rachel. I notice a hand snakes back to grab my arse. "Keep going" I'm told. With ecstasy washing over me I grab her hair and hips and pump for I'm worth.

Another whimper issues from my beautiful wife and I feel her legs start to go.

With my arms enveloping her we hobble back on to the bunk and lie down. My cock still inside, cushions are pulled around so we can spoon in some degree of comfort.

"Yep, that was hot" Rachel says. "I'm sure she can't see in, but I'm not sure she wouldn't have heard us".

"The boat may have been moving a bit " I suggest.

"Better had with that much action" she adds. "A little nap might be in order"

Nothing but agreement from me as we doze off for 20 minutes.

We wake with the post-coital bliss quickly dissipating with the information that we said we would go over there for Gin.

"Might need a dip first" was Rachel's statement and faster than I thought possible her costume was back on and a splash was heard shortly after.

With my shorts dragged on I follow her into the water.

"That was very naughty, could be a tad embarrassing over there" was the next statement.

"Then she shouldn't have been looking"

"Or listening?"

"We weren't that loud"

"MMMMM.......god it was good thoug. Come on you. Let's get changed and do our duty"

"Yes captain" I say as I follow her up the ladder back onto the boat.

Rachel grabs a sundress to put over the swim suit as I move to the front of the boat to pull in the anchor. She starts the engine and we start to edge where the anchor has held us firm whilst we've been enjoying ourselves. No fancy winglass for us, it's me, a chain and a locker. With one final tug the anchor lifts off the seafloor. As is the usual way of things I check the anchor as I pull it in to make sure it's clean before it comes onboard. Only this time there is something on the tip of it, something shiny, looking goldish, a ring? Carefully I lift the anchor on board and take the ring off the tip. It's about 2 inches in diameter and 1/8th inch thick.

"What's that" Rachel call's

"Sunken treasure" I call and as I don't want to drop it and as I don't have any pockets I slip it over my ring finger so I can stow the anchor properly.

Two things happen in quick succession.

First the ring shrinks,cutting into my flesh. Pain shoots through my hand and up my arm.

The second thing, according to Rachel, is " I screamed like a girl and went down like a sack of shit" thankfully not falling in.