All Comments on 'The Rings Ch. 02'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another great story

Thanks for another well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely...

one of your best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy shit so amazing

YES! please write one about lindsey and the vice principal :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Easily one of the best stories ever!

Amazing! Please write another soon, I can't wait. I also want to read about Lindsey and the vice-principal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Please keep up with your writing.. woudl love to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible

wow, i'm intrigued about lindsey and her...relationship with the vice principal, CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE

AgrabahAgrabahover 12 years ago
To be honest...

The premise for your story is generally terrific and the groundwork easily impressive, however, your main character is such a huge wimp, that it really spoils it all. I mean, I honestly doubt there is anyone in this that desperate that he lets himself be so whipped, and whipped for what? Humiliation!

I don't really have much more to say, the story had an excellent premise but the good was more than outweighed by bad elements.

-Agrabah

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderabout 12 years ago
and what about his sister?

A realy hot read! As interesting the encounter between Linsey and the vice principal would be, what realy interests me is Nadia's experiences whit her ring... And what will happen in the end when the twin starts dreaming about each other... wearing the rings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least 1 or 2 more chapters!

At least 1 or 2 more chapters! This story line has even more potential. What happened to Lindsey, where are Steven & Nadia headed, What happened to Vance. Another hot scene with Steven & Danni. Is Danni knocked up?

So many possibilities 5* both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Extending the story

Noticing from other readers the cliff hanger is there and I believe many of us could think of ways to extend the story. The extended version could be the plight of how the rings eventually bring on trouble but not before Nadia and Steven figure out the power? As college was brought up by his teacher Mrs Baines, the excellent GPA Steven had in high school leading his advancement to an Ivy League college? The rings powers having affects on Lindsey and Danni where he now was the one in control under his teaching of certain college subjects they in turn taught him how to pleasure women. Danni having been gay now Bi but only with Steven?

Think about the avenues ahead.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Fun story... I hope you will continue this series.

Fun story... I hope you will continue this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous