The Riott Squad, Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also swirled her tongue around that back door, as well as simply up and down, and then eventually pushed her way inside. The fact that she was able to penetrate it without much effort, and even able to get her tongue as deep as it would go into that bottom, was a reminder that at best, Billie was like Ruby, AKA someone who was at best a switch, but undoubtedly had been used as a bottom.

In fact, Billie's butt had been clearly a lot more used than Ruby's ass ever had, suggesting it would be easy to keep her in line. That, and the fact that Billie was moaning loudly the entire time. Well, all WWE girls loved getting their butts munched, but Liv fully expected that her new friend would love her ass to be fucked by more than just her tongue.

Only too happy to put that theory to the test, albeit after a few moments of tongue fucking that cute little butt, Liv reluctantly pulled her face out of that ass, briefly popped a finger into her mouth to get it nice and wet, before pressing it against Billie's ass hole. The wannabe member of The Riott Squad let out a soft whimper at that feeling, which didn't sound that positive, but the cry and moan that she let out afterwards was very positive.

Oh yes, that was a very positive sign, given it coincided with Liv pushing a finger into Billie's tailpipe. She then pumped that finger in and out for a few long minutes, before adding another one. And yes, she very much got the same reaction as before, which had both members of The Riott Squad grinning wickedly. And one of them providing verbal encouragement.

"Nice work, Live." Ruby gently said directly into Liv's ear, while kneeling down behind her girlfriend, reaching around her, and attaching a strap-on around her waist, "Get that ass nice and ready for us to uses the fuck hole it is. Mmmmmmmmmm, but just remember, I'm the leader. It's The Riott Squad, not The Morgan Squad, after all. That means I go first."

"Yeah, whatever." Liv moaned, not really paying attention to what was being said, or what she was doing, given that Ruby's strap-on was rubbing in between her butt cheeks, causing her greedy little butt hole to quiver with need, clearly hoping to get some attention later. Then Liv pulled those fingers out, and just before beginning to suck them clean she asked, "I think that's enough, don't you?"

"Definitely." Ruby grinned wickedly, and then ordered, "Billie, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me your slutty little bitch hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie whimpered and did as she was told.

Ruby then licked her lips hungrily as she got to watch Billie Kay, a woman who had caused her a lot of hassle as a member of The IIconics, and now maybe even more that she was trying to join her team, spread her cheeks, offering up her slutty little ass hole for Ruby to use for her pleasure. Admittedly this wasn't the first time, but this meant so much more. Or at least, it could mean so much more.

And in that moment, Ruby wanted it to mean more. To have another member to The Riott Squad she could order around, butt fuck, and help her to butt fuck Liv. Liv was probably thinking the same thing, given the way the looking each other. Although, given their positions, they were both probably thinking of having the platinum blonde bend over right next to the brunette, so that the green haired woman could fuck both of them up the butt.

As tempting as that was, Ruby would've probably picked Liv first, and maybe even got lost in sodomizing her, and completely forget to put Billie in her place. So Ruby reluctantly pushed Liv aside, pressed her freshly attached, and lubed up, cock against Billie's butt hole and slowly began pushing forwards. Slowly causing another woman's most private hole to start stretching for her.

Another female wrestler. Oh God, that was always so satisfying. Admittedly Liv was another female wrestler, but she was one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE, so it didn't really count. But this? This definitely counted, and the leader of The Riott Squad fully intended to savour every moment of it.

Maybe especially the moment that Billie Kay's ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Ruby's cock to slid through it and into that forbidden orifice, turning the other female wrestler into a conquest for the leader of The Riott Squad. Something which had the poor brunette crying out in pain, pointing out that she wasn't quite the anal whore that the platinum blonde was.

Then again, was this all just to get sympathy from the green haired woman? Ruby didn't know for sure, but it didn't really matter, because again, she planned to savour this moment, and that meant pausing for a few long seconds, before pushing the dick further into Billie's tailpipe.

When Ruby finally did that Billie let out more sounds of discomfort, but they were all softer, and there might have even been an undertone of pleasure to them. So, pretty much like every other woman on the WWE roster. Oh yes, Ruby had not been an Alpha, and at this rate she would never be one, but she had butt fucked enough women to know when they had experience in this area, and Billie definitely had it, make it more likely they would both enjoy this.

Liv certainly was, given that she moved as close as possible to her boss/girlfriend to get the best possible look at this butt stuffing, which was on perfect display to them thanks to the former Iconic spreading her cheeks for them, much to the delight of The Riott Squad. Especially the leader, who occasionally looked away from the stretched shit hole and over to Liv's smiling face.

Billie was certainly glad that the original members of The Riott Squad were enjoying themselves, as it made them more likely to let her joined them. One way or another. Although, she had never been more worried about being broken by them. Such a thing seemed impossible at first. After all, it was the fucking Riott Squad. Most of the time it didn't seem like they could buy a win.

And on the rare occasion they did, they never kept that momentum. Meaning that there was no way they would get close to breaking her. Especially not that infamous butt slut Liv Morgan. However, Billie was beginning to think she'd severely underestimated Ruby's capabilities, as she was now doing a wonderful job at sodomizing her.

To be fair, it had been a while since Billie had taken a proper butt fucking. She hadn't been wrestling regularly since the IIconics had broken up, and before that they hadn't even been on TV regularly. And hell, whenever she actually lost on TV, most of the focus had been on Peyton, who had been considered to be the hotter Iconic. Billie like to think it was pretty close, although she would give the best to Peyton, given that she had been the one regularly sleeping with her.

And the IIconics had bottomed for each other, sure, but mostly, it was Peyton, who was doing most of the bottoming. So while the initial anal penetration was painful, and the butt stuffing wasn't exactly a picnic, Billie found herself enjoying this more than she should. Like, a lot more.

She even found herself having to stifle moans of pleasure towards the end of the butt stuffing, which was unbearably embarrassing, especially considering her lack of being sodomized recently. Thankfully, it went unnoticed by the original members of The Riott Squad, who it seems were too busy staring into each other's eyes, or Billie's butt hole. Not that she blamed them.

No, she could remember not being able to take her eyes off Peyton. And she knew just how much fun it was watching another female wrestler's bitch hole stretching to take inch after inch of a cock. Especially when it was strapped around her own waist. Oh God, Billie wished she could see it now, maybe especially as she felt those thighs coming to rest against her hands/cheeks, announcing that the full length of the dildo had been buried deep within her bowels.

Which was something that all three women savoured for a few long seconds, before Ruby began pumping her hips back and forth, in turn causing the strap-on to slide in and out of Billie's back hole, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking. Which was all well and good, but Billie was kind of insulted that neither Liv or more importantly Ruby hadn't deemed worthy of taunting her. Something which she didn't want, and yet she did.

Because admittedly, they could just be lost in the act, but it would be almost a sign of respect if they were to insult her while fucking her in the ass. Thankfully before she could complain about it, or worse moan in pleasure, the silence was broken, and in a way she was insulted even worse, as the original members of The Riott Squad talked about her like she wasn't even there.

"Ready for your turn, babe?" Ruby asked, after a few long minutes of fucking Billie's butt.

"Huh? What?" Liv frowned with confusion, as she reluctantly pulled her gaze from that stretching bitch hole to look up to her girlfriend.

"I said..." Ruby grinned, charmed by how cute a distracted Liv Morgan looked, and then she explained, once she was sure she had her girl's full attention, "Are you ready for your turn? As in, are you ready to use that strap-on I got you? To shove up this bitch's butt, and see whether she's worthy to hang with us? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, because I know what you really want, baby, but please try for me?"

"Welllll..." Liv bit her lip, and then counter offered, "Can I get a taste of that ass first? Mmmmmmmmm, please, baby, let me suck that ass off of your big, yummy cock. Then we can do whatever you want. Top this bitch all night long, if that's what it takes. Just please, please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee, let me suck your ass flavoured cock? Just this once? Please?"

" I suppose." Ruby agreed to the compromise.

"Yay!" Liv grinned happily.

"But you better do a good job." Ruby, sing-songed with a wide grin on her face.

"No problem, Mistress Ruby." Liv grinned back, before licking her lips as her eyes travelled back down to where that dildo was pumping in and out of Billie's rear end.

Liv was left watching this, and for a few long seconds, as Mistress Ruby was apparently reluctant to pull her dick out of Billie's butt hole. Which wasn't surprising, but it did get a little annoying, and probably would have last longer, if Liv hadn't opened her mouth to complain. Luckily for her, she did, and her reward was Ruby immediately pulling the cock out of Billie's ass hole and pressing it to her girlfriend's waiting lips.

The platinum blonde then wrapped her lips around it, and moaned loudly as she tasted the brunette's bottom on the green haired woman's dick. Something which of course, had the shameless ass to mouth slut moaning loudly, her eyelids fluttering closed as she savoured the flavour of the deepest part of another female wrestler's bowels.

It was something that she was allowed to savour for a few long seconds, before a gentle push to the back of her head told her to move it along. So she did, in the began to bob her head up and down the first few inches, before taking more. Namely into her well-trained throat, eventually taking it all so she could get every drop of that precious butt cream.

Something normally she got to do over and over again. Often while tasting Ruby's ass, or her own. And honestly, she really wanted to do that now. Spend at least a few long minutes, constantly tasting the deepest part of Billie's bowels. However, she had made a promise to her woman, and she fully intended to keep it.

"Ready to fuck that ass now?" Ruby asked, pulling her cock out of Liv's mouth so she could answer, and she could have her full attention.

"I'll try." Liv said bashfully.

"You do, or you do not. There is no try." Ruby said in a bad Yoda impression.

"Dork." Liv laughed.

"Nerd." Ruby laughed back, before softly adding, "Love you."

"I love you too." Liv beamed.

The Riott Squad exchanged a brief but loving kiss, and then swap places, so that Ruby was as close to the action as possible, while Liv was the one pressing her strap-on against Billie's butt hole. It took Liv a few long seconds to build herself up to it, which probably didn't do the other woman any favours, as it allowed her to tighten up.

She even apologized while beginning to stretch that bitch hole open, until she got a look from Ruby telling her to just do it. Then with a deep breath, she just did it. Oh God, infamous anal loving bottom Liv Morgan actually anally penetrated another female wrestler. Something which was overwhelming, and something that made Liv very proud of herself.

She was also delighted that there was a hint of pleasure from there on out, as she began slowly stuffing that shit-pipe full of strap-on cock. Oh yes, Billie Kay continued letting out sounds which suggested that while she wasn't as big an anal slut as Liv was, she was definitely getting some enjoyment out of this. That a total bottom was making her feel this way. Which was very, very promising.

Both in the long term, and the short term. Although Liv was very much concentrating on the short-term now, as she had the all-important task of stuffing another woman's tailpipe, and then beginning to fuck her in the butt, right in front of her girlfriend. Oh yes, this required her full attention, and in that moment it was very, very easy to give it.

Billie's full attention was definitely on the butt fucking she was currently receiving. She was really, really trying not to let it get to her, as it was just a stepping stone to better things, and wouldn't mean anything in the long run. Not really. But still, this was Liv fucking Morgan, and to be butt fucked by such an infamous bottom was maybe the most humiliating experience of her life.

And that was really, really saying something, considering what else she had received. God, for a few long minutes, she thought it would be too much, and she would be broken from the humiliation of it. Fucking broken by Liv Morgan, and become the anal bitch of The Riott Squad, becoming a complete laughingstock in the process. Thankfully, before that could happen Liv abruptly stopped, and pulled her dick out of Billie's ass, and then turned to Ruby.

"You're turn." Liv said enthusiastically, and then when Ruby gave her a look she protested, "What? I did what you said. I fucked Billie up the butt. Now is the part where we go back and forth, so I'll totally fuck her ass again. Besides, you don't want me to love topping too much, do you? Otherwise... I might end up the one fucking you up the ass."

There was a brief pause, then Ruby burst out laughing, causing Liv to pout adorably, but smile as her girlfriend agreed with her, "Alright."

"Yay!" Liv exclaimed, before quickly walking around to Billie's mouth, pointing her dick at her, and ordering, "Suck my dick. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, suck it! Ha ha, I always wanted to say that. Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck that yummy butt cream off of my cock. Ah fuck Billie, mmmmmmmmmmm, you've got a yummy little butt. Not as yummy as mine, or Ruby's, but still pretty great though. Oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, put on a show for me and my girl! Oh my God yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, oh God, suck it! Suck it real good. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, suck it like the good little cock sucker you are, Billie. Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah shit!"

"Yes, Mistress Liv." Billie blushed, but did as she was told.

It was still pretty humiliating to be sucking Liv Morgan's cock, especially when it was flavoured with her own ass cream. However, that taste was a pretty good distraction from those humiliating words, and the fact that she was about to be spit roasted by The Riott Squad. Sure enough, shortly after Billie had wrapped her lips around Liv's dick Ruby pressed hers against Billie's back door and slowly pushed her way back inside.

Automatically the former member of the IIconics moaned happily around the cock, but that could be easily dismissed as her simply enjoying the taste of her own ass. Which wasn't much of a defence, but at least, it was something. And continued to be the case, as the next few minutes her butt was stuffed with dildo and then fucked again.

Then just like Liv said The Riott Squad went back and forth, constantly feeding Billie the taste of her own ass while she had a dick up her booty. Which again, was nothing she hadn't received before, but the fact Liv Morgan was part of that equation was more humiliating than Billie had predicted.

Thankfully, most of the time her mouth was full, and again, she had an excuse for moaning extra loudly and happily whenever Liv ass fucked her, but it was still pretty devastating. And wonderful. Oh God, Billie had never been so close to breaking before. Especially because while she never reached the level of Asuka or Charlotte, or even Ruby for that matter, Liv certainly got better at dishing out a butt fucking as time went on.

Far sooner than Billie would've liked she found herself aching to cum. And she knew it would be far better to do it quickly as possible, so that she could get this over with, and ideally talk Liv into bending over for her. Which shouldn't be too difficult, given her previous experience with this shameless anal whore. Oh yes, fucking Liv Morgan's ridiculously perfect bubble butt would be just the thing to rekindle her dominant side.

Something she needed to do before it was too late. But Billie was just having so much fun bottoming to The Riott Squad, so instead she found herself fighting the urge to cum for as long as she could. Something which for better or for worse, she was rewarded for.

"Okay Liv, honey, you lie down, so we can end this in style. Just like we planned." Ruby ordered her girl.

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Liv grinned cheekily, and happily did as she was told.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, that's a very, very good girl." Ruby beamed softly, then after a brief pause ordered, "And Billie? You go ride Liv's cock... with your pussy. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, ride it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, stuff every single inch in your slutty little cunt, and then we'll DP you like the little lesbian slut you are."

"Yes, Mistress Ruby." Billie beamed happily with relief.

Liv noticed the apprehension that was on Billie's face, followed by the great relief. And she got it, Billie thought that The Riott Squad was going to double fuck her ass, and to be fair, Ruby had even considered as much. But ultimately Liv had convinced her it would be better not too, as a double ass fucking had a tendency to break someone, and they didn't want that to be the case with their new recruit.

No, if she was going to help them in the Rumble, the last thing they wanted was for her to be submissive and docile. Also, if she was being honest, if anyone was going to be double butt fucked in The Riott Squad, Liv was going to make damn sure it was her, given she was one of the few anal sluts who actually loved that kind of thing.

For better or for worse Liv was interrupted from thinking about last time she was double ass fucked by Billie mounting her. Not that she was complaining. Not really. After all, for the most part, reality was better than fantasy, at least in Liv's experience. However, she also liked to be the centre of attention, and that was very clearly not the case right now. Hell, she wasn't even the bottom here, which would be her preference.

Of course, there was definitely something to be said for having another woman lining up her pussy with a cock sticking out of Liv's crotch, and pushing downwards. Oh yes, for the next few minutes Liv Morgan would get to have sex in one of the most traditional ways, albeit with herself in the role of the man having his woman ride him. Also, this wasn't her woman, but merely an addition to their fun.